- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ishtar gets ridiculously big.

Peering into the future, Ishtar was getting more and more peeved about the purpose of Chaldea.

“I don’t get why we’re doing this?” She asked Merlin, waving her arms wildly. “We save humanity from all these alien creatures attacking us, and then they go extinct in two hundred years!?”

“Climate change takes its toll,” he sighed. “War and stuff too… I mean, we’re not just fighting for humanity. This crisis kills me too… and it’s not like two hundred years for them is nothing… the first half of it is going to be pretty pleasant… it’s nice to be able to see BEYOND this mess anyway… it means we’re getting somewhere.”

“Oh yeah… that’s great! Real great! How am I supposed to have human followers, if humanity is just dead!? Have you been thinking about ME, Merlin!?”

“Gilgamesh could tell you the same thing!? I don’t really care about you... I barely know you! Is everyone supposed to take you into account in every situation!?” Merlin looked over his tea leaves… he was trying to learn brewing like the Chinese great mages… another magical technique to add… and one for excellent tea… he didn’t have time to deal with a useless goddess.

“You’ll see!” Ishtar proclaimed, haughtily. “I will be worshipped again… greater than anyone else… by a living humanity… I can defy the seers! Piss on all of you… it’s a shame that’ll be this body… well… hehe… Rin’s good looking enough… I suppose her form will be the one to be worshipped by all humanity.

“That’s great…” Merlin sighed, not paying any attention. But maybe he should have.

And so the world was saved, the Divine Spirit Lucifer having been slapped in the face by Xuanzhang channeling Buddha, and things were generally looking ok. Except for the fact that the economy was kind of shitty, new temperature records were being broke, and several nations appeared to be on the verge of war. But one goddess had other ideas… ones that revolved around HER. And Rin was a little miffed about the inevitable extinction of humanity as well… which led to her going along with many things that she normally would not…

One day, a man was sitting in his apartment. Poor, the guy had only one girlfriend in all of his thirty years… for a few weeks. Working a job that paid at the princely sum of ten dollars an hour, life had not been too kind for him. For the purpose of this story, his name is not relevant, only that he heard someone knock at the door. A knock that heralded the transition of humanity.

“Hello…” he asked, barely able to find his voice. Before him stood an incredibly beautiful Japanese girl… but she looked like she was from another era. Regally before him, the dark haired girl stood like a nymph in the moonlight, shining off of her to eliminate her radiant skin. Even in the cold, it felt like her body radiated heat. She was dressed in something that looked like a bikini, ornate and magnificent… he stammered as he looked over her.

“Speechless… of course you would be, before a spectacle of such beauty… you probably consider yourself a loser, don’t you? Of course… you are one… but any mortal is before my absolute magnificence…” she tossed her hair back. “Yet I am the MOST generous of all… everyone will worship me soon… or they will perish… and everyone… all at once… will soon be granted unending access to my magnificent form… I have asked the guardian of humanity… the planet itself… and it knows the death you will bring to it… but I will save it. Become its guardian. Your guardian… as such…” she gently raised a finger, and pointed it to the man’s erection, just standing still in the door, unmoving. “You have the permission to fondle me… although, as a virgin… you must show your restraint for now… in good time… it will be complete… but for now… (to test something…) you must not penetrate your goddess.

“Uh…”

“Onto the bed! My servant!” He kept his room reasonably clean… but he didn’t expect an impossibly gorgeous girl to show up on his doorstep, must less to be shouting like he was. The man wasn’t tall, but he stood a few inches above the girl’s slight form, the bed shaking a little as he jumped on it next to her. She licked her lips in anticipation… his erection pained him now… what in the world was going on!?

“Fondle your goddess…” the girl sighed, pressing into him. “Make her grand…” he felt her warmth… he saw the top of her modest breasts flowing out of her bikini top… casually, he brought one hand over… and he heard a clipping sound

“You should get direct access…” she smiled. “All those who worship me… will get all they desire.”

Immediately after he came, his cum flying all across the carpet, his world begun to shift. He was looking down at the girl he just fondled… but in a moment he wasn’t. She turned around, wrapping her hands around him, as her head approached his level. In an instant, it was above his, as she swung on top of him, her weight continuously feeling heavier against him. Her butt almost flowed across his lap, as her firm ass kept expanding around it.

“I am absorbing you… due to the strength of your worship…” Ishtar proclaimed. She was already looking down at him, sitting in his lap. If they were standing side by side, she would now be taller. “I want all of you… except for a few… measely inches. Then… you can live with me… forever… but… for now… I see your dick’s actually big, even if the rest of you is lacking… so…” she smiled, “The goddess Ishtar has deigned to try out sex with you… since even though my arrangements for sex have been set up in the future, it should take a while and will be rather infrequent.

“You have an ugly face…” Ishtar remarked, looking at him. “Your body has the potential to be good… but you haven’t met that… in any way whatsoever.

“I’m sorry… my name’s David… by the way… I can’t believe that someone like you would… with someone like me…”

“Yeah… yeah… Subject… I’m going to fuck anybody and everybody on Earth… anyway… what I’m saying… this thing’s like ten inches and you’ve already shrunk some… even with all you have against you, what fucking level of inhibition are you on to still be a virgin!?” Ishtar, even taller than the man she didn’t really care about, was struggling to place his dick inside her. He felt arousal building as his dick slid back and forth between Ishtar’s wet slit.

He didn’t even care if she was about to kill him… being absorbed by something like that… wasn’t it better anyway? Still, he felt himself approaching the edge again, his dick feeling alight with a pleasant fire, as the goddess squirmed on top of him.

“Can’t… can’t you just jam in this useless dick!” Ishtar cried... but that line ended up reminding the dual goddess/human of something. “Come to think of it… I suppose Shirou will end up in here too… along with Sakura… they can be a couple with me too…” Ishtar had come back to thinking to herself, as she couldn’t think of any way to fit the thing in.

“Fuck it…” Ishtar scoot back a little, wriggling her toes, watching the man’s focus on it. “I’ll have sex later… it’ll be small enough, but I know it works, so I’ll go fast. That’s when the man fully took all of her in. She had opened up a slit in her back and gold bottom… he could best think of it as a bikini. It was what he was trying to jam his dick into… the holy grail… but for now, her feet lightly touched her dick. A strong smell wafted off of her… after all, she did tend to go everywhere barefoot. Despite this… her toes were as soft and plump as a mortal who applied every lotion known to man to them.

“Heh… this is where everything belongs… under my feet just like in the old days.”

“I suppose everyone will know me in due time… so I’ll explain… later… suffice to say…” Ishtar begun speeding up her massage of his penis. Her feet were now larger due to absorbing him… but they were relatively normal sized on his huge dick. So she had plenty of room to move up and down, stroking and massaging with increasing intensity. It had been merely minutes, yet the guy was already approaching the edge.

“To you… this may be a footjob… but to me, it’s the transformation of mankind!” Ishtar exclaimed as he came again, his semen flying in an arc up in the air. And Ishtar begun to transform into something HUGE in front of his eyes.” He watched as her toes begun to close the gap, able to wrap around his dick. And then begun to make it look small. He begun to have to look up to the girl, who patted him on the head her arm having to reach lower and lower. As she raised her arm, he found himself looking with intensity at her armpit… he could smell her sweat… in fact… he could barely smell his own cum… the various scents of Ishtar mixed in to an overwhelming cocktail of sexuality that seemingly filled the room.

“This is a better distribution of you anyway…” Ishtar sighed. “I think your mass is better off being me than being you. But I need to get going… so as a favor for proving this works… gonna milk ya.” Large hands wrapped around him, bringing him into the goddess’s chest. Her breasts were modest, and yet he found themselves wrapping around his head, burying him in its soft, firm flesh. Gingerly, he reached his mouth towards a pink nipple, wrapping his mouth around it. He nearly had to reach up to do so… despite being modest breasts for her size, the flesh nearly filled up his mouth, soft, and swelling within him. To him, the hard pink nub (hard due to how sexy she was, after all), was several inches long, and growing even more within his mouth. At the rate she was growing, and he was shrinking, it would overwhelm him within a few minutes.

“When did your bag come off? I swear I… never mind.” Ishtar sighed. “I’ll create true equality when I’m titanic. I’ll allow the ugly and the beautiful to serve me… without having to look at the ugly people… let’s get you done quick!” He felt an incredible wetness, even though he couldn’t see around the wall of her flesh enveloping him. His dick had entered Ishtar.

He thrust with abandon, not stopping. He couldn’t stop. He would never stop. He fondled every inch of her he could reach, even as her breasts begun to rise above his head. His legs grew numb, as the plush weight of her ass pressed him into the bed. She had to weigh several times as much as him, but he paid no attention to her slowly crushing him.

“You’re tickling me bug… yes… this is your new home. Isn’t that great?” The goddess cooed, but he barely even heard her. He was lost in her sexuality, lost trying to lick at her navel. Distantly, he felt something that should have been pain emanating from his legs.

“You won’t be able to worship me if I squish you! I know that followers can be absentminded… after all, followers are focused on following and worshipping! Let’s get this done quick, loser!”

“Loser… y… you’re calling me a loser…” at that point, his face was briefly shoved into Rin’s armpit, before she hefted him up as easily as a small dog to her mouth. His penis hung in front of her, and she brought it up to her like a straw…

“Yep~ my little loser.” Rin poked his dick, once large, now less than three inches, against her soft cheek, giggling, before she begun to suck it like a straw. Her large tongue covered nearly the entire surface of his dick, lapping up and down. Her fine touch, a technique and sexuality beyond any mortal, begin to absolutely drain him. Despite already having cum a few times, he bucked into Rin’s mouth as hard as he could. But, large as she was compared to him, she held him absolutely in place.

“You’re like a pig~” Ishtar remarked as he squealed, coming again. “You know… people always acted this way towards me… it’s absurd how much control a goddess has…” she winked, and he was terrified as he looked at her face, the size of a billboard… and growing. The bed creaked under the girl, who had to weigh more than two hundred pounds.

“Are… are you some sort of succubus…” the man asked, wonderously. This led Ishtar to lightly pinch his cheek, sending pain radiating through him.

“I am FAR beyond a succubus… worship me… adore me…” he noticed her scent becoming stronger, stronger than he ever thought possible. He gulped… imagining how wet she much be if he looked down. At that point, her voice echoed inside his head… screaming at him… to come… one more time…

“Good…” Rin sighed. The two had decided to let each personality surface separately some today, so they could both enjoy it. “The echo effect does work…” Rin smiled. “And you’re squirming… right… well… today’s going to be busy, so you’re going to come yet again… in one minute… starting now…” Rin brought him, his whole body… rubbing him against her. He slid down her breasts… deliberately sliding his dick against her surface. He couldn’t even speak… his dick was red and painful… having come so many times… yet it was throbbing for release.

“Ten…”

He reached the bottom. She had to be ten times bigger now… he could probably fit inside her. Yet, raising her butt just a little (giving him a good glimpse), she slid him under again, so that he was in the position where he fucked her just a few minutes ago. The bedsheet below was stained with her cum… above him, more of her liquid leaked onto him from above, flowing across his body. If she sifted even slightly, she’d turn him into paste.

“Thirty…”

He bucked with abandon, thrusting his penis against her folds recklessly. The only thing he could hear was Ishtar’s voice… cum… cum… worship me… OBEY ME IDIOT!!! She wrapped a finger around his head, and soon his mouth was pressed against her clit, wrapping his body around her slit. He licked it, as much as he could, even as he felt himself coming. Above… Ishtar giggled… mocking his attempts to turn her on…

“Fifty…” Her other hand wrapped around him, with a finger far too big… and the tip of her pinky entered his ass, wriggling around, as the giantess sought to bring him to his final climax. He couldn’t take it anymore

“TIME!”

He shot his load into her… Ishtar… Ishtar… Ishtar… he bucked against her, pubic hairs lightly wrapping around him, ensnaring him. He had lost all dignity, his head getting into her folds to smell her. He needed her… he wanted to be on her forever… to live on her body…

And everything went dark.

When he woke up… the smell was just as strong… he was on a curved surface. He couldn’t stand up, but merely crawl, as the fabric above sealed him in. He was on Ishtar’s ass. He kissed it… thanking the goddess… and the surface he lived on shook, as Ishtar smugly laughed. But soon… another man crawled, coming from the goddess’s front.

“We’re lucky…” the man sighed. “I know that I must be incredibly lucky… but… what’s going on?”

“We live in a world of magic…” the man explained, nonchalantly, resting casually next to the giant wet lips they were trapped against. “In case you’re wondering… she absorbed you. All of your size and mass, down to about three inches. I had this happen to me… although a pink-haired girl did it instead…”

“This smell… is incredibly opporessive…” David remarked. Even after so many times… his dick was rock hard at everything around him.

“My name’s Gudao, by the way…” he sighed, looking at him. “This is probably where we’ll be staying from now on… this woman… is actually a manifestation of an immortal goddess… that’s all real.”

“Then… why would she just stick us down her pants? I don’t get how that serves her? Not that I even mind.” Yeah… after the sex life he had, the man hardly thought it was bad to spend his entire life in the underwear of the most beautiful woman he had ever met… it sounded pretty great.

“She wishes to be worshipped… we just need to do stuff to let her know how much better she is… and that’s that. But this… we’re pressed against her right now… and if you say anything bad against her, she tends to…”

The fabric buckled in a little, squeezing Guado tightly against Ishtar’s wet slit. Even in his position, her juices sticking to him, he could barely breathe, the titanic strength pressing him down. David watched this go on for nearly five minutes… until finally, the pressure relieved. Gudao hung there limply, caught in a tangle of pubic hair and cum.

“Also… she’s listening to everything we’re talking about, just to let you know.” The surface under them rumbled as the massive girl giggled.

“Anyway… I’m glad that she didn’t fuck you earlier.” Gudao sighed. He was still hard, lying there in the fields of the goddess of fertility, completely naked. Was this their fate?

Ishtar giggled deliriously. Akasha had really decided to offload humanity! The deal had worked! She figured it might, since the planet had been placed in danger by people, but she didn’t think it would be this easy.

If the boys in my divine panties think that I look big now… they have no idea… my reign truly has begun…

Ishtar knew that this was going to be great.

She stood up off the bed in the cramped apartment, now soaked in her own cum. During her times in Chaldea, she let it relax a little. The girl she possessed wanted her to relax it a little. But now Rin Tohsaka was enjoying this just as fully as Ishtar. Humanity was going to wipe itself out, after all everyone had done throughout history. After all people at Chaldea had done. They would take humanity off the planet, and purify the Earth in the process… and because of her vantage point, Rin got to be the most privileged human being in existence.

After all, who else got to use humanity as their personal toy?

The door only came up to her neck, the bikini growing with her. After all, the bottom was critical to a piece of magic Rin developed that was critical to the whole thing working. People would be protected from any level of force, allowing people to remain alive even with every movement of the goddess. Other pieces of magic were present as well… which would be revealed in time.

But now that she knew it worked, Rin was put in charge for a little while. Time for things to snowball. Rin begun walking towards the city square. Many people were calling out to her, but she smiled and waved, ignoring all of them. One at a time would take hundreds of years… but it wasn’t going to be one at a time.

She did have to blow some kisses though. Each time Rin caught the eye of an admirer, she made sure to bend way down and look into their face. The process had already begun, and Rin smiled cat-like every time at each person passing.

“I may look a little strange, skipping down the road,” Rin smiled, looking at them. “This outfit is pretty big, right? And I’m kind of big… but soon I’ll be much bigger! And I’ll protect all of you! Just remember… every one of you needs to love me!” Soon Rin felt a single light pulsing through her. Somehow, somewhere, someone saw her and begun to obsess over her. Someone fantasized about Rin’s body… and it grew. The temptation had hooked him in. This man would, in time… be drained… and then Rin would be able to seize on the light and transfer it to her. His new home. Everyone’s new home. Rin’s privates.

Soon she was in the park… of a large city. It didn’t matter at all which one it was. Because soon all cities would be gone. Rin lay down in the grass, looking up at the sky, simply lounging in her giant bikini. One guy was even making a bad attempt to hide his phone as he looked at her.

“This is my spot… no… all the world is mine… and soon I will be the world…” Rin said, looking at him. At everyone. “I am one with a goddess… and soon we will take this world that humanity has mismanaged for our own. If what I am saying sounds crazy… just realize… you all are staring at an eight foot tall girl.” The crowd begun to gasp as Rin/Ishtar swelled up before their very eyes, the girl smiling as her head grew larger against the tree she was resting on. “Perhaps I was a vain god… and I liked monuments… but I was still one with nature. You have come to follow gods that promise you another world… ones that taught you that you were separate from your very planet. I will be your only Goddess now… by the way… you don’t just have to watch… you’ll all be living on me soon. As long as you worship me, and only me… you are free to pathetically rub yourselves against me.” She frowned as she looked at everyone watching from a distance. She felt some lights of mana transferring towards her, as her body surpassed nine feet. But she should be thousands of feet tall, not nine!

“I really don’t mean that it’s pathetic… rubbing yourselves against me should be what comes natural. For anyone watching this… and everyone here should focus on recording me and uploading wherever they can… I share a body with a goddess. I convinced her to do this… for you. You are under divine protection. The extinction that humanity was assured has been prevented!” Rin turned around, giving them a view of her bikini-clad giant ass. Her bottom hung tightly on her, but no more so than before, as the magical fabric continued to grow with her.

“This ass is yours, people… I’m telling you that you can go and claim it now… take your clothes off. Worship my body, come on!!” She looked ridiculous in a way… this girl presenting her gigantic assets to a bunch of people just standing around. They were all terrified… the girl before them was consistently swelling up in size… they could see it happening before them. Already, her ass was a couple of feet wide… and looked like it weighed over a hundred pounds.

Obliging, Rin used her magic and absolute control to place her subjects inside her dripping pussy, protected magically of course, so they wouldn’t simply wash away. The people outside didn’t have to know. Ishtar pulled her panties down, sticking her bare rear end out in the cold air. Of course, with her divine magic, she couldn’t possibly grow cold. The goddess blushed as she looked at the people before her.

“Your bodies are all flawed… all normal… all ordinary…” she looked at the people, dwndling before the growing girl. The tree groaned as she leaned against it. “You aren’t worthy to FUCK me… merely to worship me… there’s a difference.” Ishtar lowered her butt, presenting it to a woman walking up to her. “But you can try… wait… you’re a girl?” Ishtar finally looked at the purple haired girl before her…

“If I have to shrink… to go with Senpai… then I’ll do it… you giant bully!” Mash was PISSED off about Gudao being shrunk… but Medb, the culprit, and other servants had disappeared after the world was saved… only to be handed to Ishtar. Mash didn’t care if she lived on Ishtar… as long as she was with Senpai. She wasn’t turned on by the cum leaking out of the goddess, much more than any normal person… smelling like sex itself as the goddess of fertility leaked onto the grass below, presenting her impossible ass before her… no… she wasn’t… turned on at all. Mashu blushed before sticking her arm straight in Ishtar’s ass.

And the rodeo begun.

Mash grew red as she felt Ishtar’s butt clamping down on her arm. Ishtar shrieked as she came herself… the feeling of anticipation feeding her arousal. Instinctively, Ishtar curled her toes and raised her butt in the air, many pairs of eyes watching her. The sound of her cry carried for miles away, the growing girl shouting for all she was worth.

And yet Mash was flung about again, as in her massive orgasm, she slammed her butt down against the ground, and up again… and down. The purple haired girl realized that she didn’t know what she was getting too… but the smell was getting to her… and as dampness formed between her own legs… Mash begun to feel a little dizzy.

Mashu couldn’t think, even as she had to think. She came, the overpowering scent of the massive girl seemingly attacking her. It was the only thing she could smell… she could almost SEE Ishtar’s cum, like it was a mist, in the air. Meanwhile, the butt she borrowed from Rin Tohsaka dominated her view. Rin, borrowing Ishtar’s powers,  possessed a butt that was growing beyond the size of a car. Mash viewed it with curiousity, sweat dripping down the gigantic ass slowly. Her skin was perfectly flawless, the smooth ass inviting anyone and everyone to worship its form. Even hanging outside of her precariously, Mashu realized that it was perfectly, flawlessly clean. Mash calmly analyzed the features of Ishtar’s ass, even as she nearly was flung dozens of feet from its bucking. And it was harder and harder to hold on. The butt had grown so big that she couldn’t wrap her other arm around its flesh—at the same time, the same entry into her which she found so pleasingly tight was now extremely loose. Mash begun to panic, sinking her arms into firm, succulent flesh, hoping to find purchase wherever she could. And she whimpered as she clung as tightly as she could, her cheek pressed against Ishtar’s “cheek.”

She nearly pushed the oak she was leaning against over as she leaned against it, the tree groaning ominously. And people around her begun to become entranced by her scent. Cooperating with her, the winds themselves blew her scent as far as it would go. The supernatural smell of Ishtar’s arousal impacted anyone hit by it. People walking by begun masturbating spontaneously, the effect of the divine arousal overpowering them.   

“So… you want to be reunited with your boyfriend…” Ishtar smiled. “I think that’s the last time a normal sized human will ever bring me to orgasm… your goddess… I should give you a reward.” With a single, massive hand, Ishtar reached towards the girl, hanging out of her ass.

“Eep! Ish… Ishtar… what do you plan to do!?” Mash was looking at her… red in the face… she didn’t even realize that her clothes had fallen off.

“My scent has entranced you…” Ishtar cooed. She ran a finger gently across Mash’s head, ruffling her hair back and forth. Unconsciously, Mash made something akin to a purring noise, reacting to Ishtar petting her. Ishtar carried Mash near her mouth, and she found herself staring into a giant pair of red eyes, framing her delicate nose, small rivulets of sweat flowing on it. Ishtar was blushing as she breathed all over Mash’s small body. The hand holding her fondled the girl. Meanwhile, Ishtar reclined, and the tree, creaking under her weight, finally gave way entirely, as Ishtar’s back plowed into the Earth below. Her normal crown missing, her hair flowed amongst the trees below, and even a couple of onlookers.

“You’re not answering!” Mash squeaked, crying out in blissful agony as Ishtar’s finger, growing and stretching with every moment, plunged into her sex. All throughout the park, several people were masturbating to her, following her command to worship her.

“The whole world is watching you… jealously…” her warm breath still flowing over Mash, growing stronger with her size. She opened her mouth wide, Mash staring into the cavernous maw for a moment. Saliva drooled down from the roof of her mouth to her tongue, her great tongue. Several feet long, it snaked out, wrapping itself against Mash’s face in a curious kiss. And Mash felt the pressure in her legs grow greater again. And she shrank.

“There’s nothing more to say… it’s unstoppable…” Ishtar cried, fingering herself. “I can feel every person’s energy flowing into me… their passion… and those who devote themselves to me… who live on me… I can always feel them… life will lose its struggle… and become an eternal orgy, ruled by a singular goddess…” her voice drew higher, even as she spoke. It had been merely a few minutes, but Ishtar was approaching the edge of her orgasm again, and Mash’s body was rocked in every direction, as the goddess couldn’t keep her right hand still, as her left went inside her.

Yet it was deliberate, merely a showcase of her power. Unlike a human, Ishtar could concentrate… even in the throes of orgasm.

And at this moment, eyes… millions of them, all across the world, concentrated at one point. Her ass.

As she was growing, Ishtar found another tree, one that her massive body had not yet plowed over. Smiling, she stood up, wobbly from multiple orgasms, walking towards the tree. Standing almost entirely straight up, nearly twenty feet, it looked like it shouldn’t fit inside her. She knew that the people inside her pussy, watching the walls grow around them, would be protected by her magic… As she prepared to impale herself on it, she smiled cockily, pressing her breasts together… modest if she was a normal size, but now creating the world’s largest show of clevage. She let drool leak down from Mash, flowing down her entire body to drip onto her breasts. Her nipples, each several inches long, were swelling from Ishtar’s arousal and growth.

And her butt lowered, just as her pussy did… to slide herself inside the entire tree. Slowly, she begun to lower herself on it, a tree nearly half her height. Grool flowed down the tree as it too creaked. With every moment, her legs grew thicker, her butt swelled.

“Watch me.” And Ishtar’s butt lowered, as her pussy hugged the tree. Branches, useless for its new purpose as a dildo, were snapped off by Ishtar’s heavy weight. Even those over a foot thick were disposed off as her flesh lowered. The entire tree groaned, but Ishtar made sure to lower herself slowly, delicately, onto its form.

“Ehheh, this shaft isn’t very hard, is it? After my rule begins, I’ll have to grow people to use as dildos.” The outline of it was barely visible from outside, as Ishtar swallowed the entire tree, her juices collecting on the ground, spreading her scent farther and farther. Soon her ass impacted the ground, flattening the grass and dirt… along with one onlooker. It didn’t matter… individual people may die in her ascension… but that would be necessary.

After all, humanity now lived and died entirely based on the whims of one sheltered, pampered goddess.

Work had stopped throughout much of the city, as people all over could see the goddess in the middle of the park.

As her crotch swallowed the tree, millions of people were watching. At first, many people watching it on videos across the world thought that it was a special effect. But… even as they watched it… they felt something hit them.

Ishtar understood her vast powers well, but only well enough as to understand what weird plan of hers needed to be done. Inside Rin’s body, she never had access to many of them. But with her new contract, her powers were beyond incomprehensible… and screens, made of glass or plastic, could be enchanted the same way a mirror was. And as such, her scent poured through, wrapping itself around them.

Even people watching her in public settings begun to find their hands snaking into their nether regions, eyes glued on the screen before them. Some even died, as they glued themselves to Ishtar bucking on a tree while shrinking, melding into herk, becoming a part of her.

She laughed haughtily, as her red eyes gazed upon what had turned into a crowd larger than any concert. Pictures flashed, people fully enchanted with her spell. And everyone, even as they recorded her, were walking right into her plan for humanity.

And Ishtar grew. First she rode the tree. Then she rode it with both hands, shifting to lay her back, crushing an entire section of forest and park. She shoved it in and out, and members of the crowd gingerly walked up to her twitching asshole, not realizing the danger she was in. Many of them were plowed under her… mysteriously not leaving any blood. For those fully in her spell, it didn’t stop them. But quickly, so quickly, the tree grew into something little larger than a container of lipstick.

Ishtar lapped at Mash with her tongue, causing Realizing how microscopic Mash had become compared to her, she prepared to take her in… to induce her fully into the cult of the goddess. But Ishtar appreciated how she had worshipped her… those who followed her would be duly rewarded in Her future.

“Well well well…” Ishtar smiled, now truly titanic. “You got things going… maybe, even inside me, I can have one man ignore me… some of the time… I’ll let you be just a bit larger… I know Gudao likes that…” and with that, Mashu too was transferred inside of Ishtar’s ravenous cunt. Merely six inches tall, she was absolutely nothing compared to the now twenty foot tall woman.

Mash was in a dark, dark cavern. She was stuck to something, something wet. It was… her lube, her cum, flowing over her, around her, everywhere. It was truly infinite… it tempted her, told her that she needed to fuck. But she was scared… even then, a voice echoed through her.

“This will be merely temporary… in time you’ll have civilization… don’t worry. But for now, simply enjoy my luxurious insides…. Sit tight, my subjects~”

Her growth was now unstoppable, Ishtar’s feet making giant gashes in the earth below her as she stood up, over a hundred feet tall. She flicked away the remnants of the tree, as if it was a toothpick.

“There’s a couple of bloody spots on me… it’s unfortunate… as they were too enthusiastic about me… but…” Ishtar giggled, throwing her foot up like a little girl. “This planet wishes to be relieved of most life… because you’re destroying it. It wants some time to recharge… so it’s given it all to me…. If you think I’m big now… you’ve seen nothing left… and I’ve already taken in the people I really care about… so…” she put her finger to her lip. “Thirty minutes. I’ll play around here for thirty minutes… and you’ll see me grow. There’s no excuse if you can’t watch me… my scent should be traveling anywhere… my voice everywhere… in all languages. You have that long to jerk/slick off about me… until you’re small enough to have shown my devotion… if not…”

Ishtar raised a leg, dozens of feet long, high, high above the park, wriggling her toes, gently smiling at them. For a moment, she ran her hand up and down her thigh, as if she was fondling herself. Then, at that moment, she broke into a martial arts kick, her foot colliding powerfully into a skyscraper, knocking it over.

“I suggest that you worship my form if you want to live…” Ishtar cried out, mockingly. The building collapsed like paper, falling spectacularly into a million pieces. “One hand on your stupid cameras, one on your privates… get to work proving your devotion!”

Below her, the ground shook, as if from the impact of a million earthquakes, as Ishtar begun to walk forward—that was all, walk forward, with her hands behind her back.

“YOUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!” Ishtar howled, looking at herself… taller than the skyscrapers. “Alaya… the world itself… decided to offshore you… not only will I absorb you… but any excess mana of it as the world prepares to rest for a few million years… as such… if you don’t prove your devotion… you may find things growing around you… because the physical planet will… flow… into… me…”

One girl was nearly crying as she plunged a dildo into her. She was on the other end of the city, but one thing was growing larger and larger… one thing she was focused on. Dat ass. She had to look at it… if she wanted to live. Above it, what had to be miles above now, great feet were curling together as Ishtar kept convulsing. Perhaps it was because this strange girl was a goddess… but if this girl wasn’t mistaken, she was in an eternal orgasm… she had studied Ishtar a little, for her stupid history degree. A goddess of fertility… did that mean that her pubic hair were actually fields that ancient people farmed? Wandering across her, thousands of people.

She mewled as she collapsed to the ground, as another orgasm hit her… something about the air made it easy. But she didn’t have time! Even with her hand wet, she immediately plunged her hand back inside. She couldn’t stop fondling herself… or she’d die.

The ground begun to shake as Ishtar’s butt grew larger. She watched buildings topple over, as the impossible ass plunged into them. She saw the river of cum trickling down, as the smell grew, somehow, even stronger. The nameless girl curled her toes and collapsed to the ground, the grass appearing several feet long. She’d become one with her.

The ass was approaching. The entire… the entire city was being flattened under Ishtar. She didn’t have time.

Quickly people begun to realize that things were reaching a disaster point. Lord El-Melloi sat in his office, pondering just what was going on.

“I knew the reports of climate change were bad… but… would Alaya really have seen it as a complete threat to the human race… no… it must have been the mana extraction… still… fuck Japan… and fuck the Japanese…” He knew that Rin Tohsaka wasn’t this type of insane slut… but given her possession by Ishtar, anything was possible. Including this growth. According to reports from other people, she had reached nearly a mile tall… and people were panicking all throughout the world, as they were forcefully introduced to a world of magic they didn’t know existed.

Most of the city now was beginning to flood. But a certain man was on vacation at the time. He was somewhat pissed at what was going on… Zouken had finally… finally… passed away! Giving him access to this overseas wealth! After his bitch of a sister left him too! Shinji fumed, as he walked to the roof of the skyscraper. He knew he had a way to save these people… Rin acted cold around him, but he knew that she liked him. As soon as he showed his charm… she’d stop destroying the city… and he’d have the ultimate weapon in his hands. He had a megaphone, of course. He needed some way for her to hear him.

And so Shinji reached the roof. But… it was dark outside… no… it was sunny… but he couldn’t see a bit of it. The sun had been replaced by dark hair, stretching in every direction. A lone red eye, many dozens of feet across, shined down at him… there seemed to be some unnatural light behind it.  She was completely naked… and far in the distance… her nipples stood hard, each threatening to gore the ground beneath them, as they already had.

He hoped she would hear him. But as soon as she did, Shinji begun to regret it.

“Shinji… are… are you brave? I couldn’t believe that you would do something like this… but it might have been good advice to just wack yourself to me earlier…” Rin laughed as she moved slowly, ever so slowly. But light shined in on Shinji again, as heavy strands of hair brushed back the building, and each soft movement of her hands made the foundations grown. It was only then that Shinji looked at the vast pile of debris below… only a few buildings like this were left standing.

“I have to be careful to not knock the building over…” Rin smiled… disarmingly gently. Before she changed into a sitting position. Soon, Shinji was between her thighs, each nearly as tall as the building. The titanic girl, even sitting down… the skyscrapers barely went to her belly button. And again he was cast in her shadow… the girl blocking the sun. And the smell of her cum and sweat overwhelmed all his senses. He wanted to prostrate himself before her right there… but he had his dignity.

“Are all the people there de…dead throughout the city…” Shinji tried shouting through the microphone. But Rin’s smile remained unchanged.

“That’s not a good way to think of it… some are for sure. But many, even the majority, have been helped! Humanity was doomed to an early extinction… of its own making. But I was there… and those who choose to follow me will be saved.” Her voice sounded oddly full of doubt. Rin and Ishtar weren’t one and the same. Rin knew the inevitability of human extinction… but would a humanity crawling on her be worth it? No… it had to be worth more than nothing.

“So what?” Shinji cried out. “We maguses have VERY powerful people within our ranks! You aren’t all that Rin! Or Ishtar! Or whoever you are! I’m sure someone like you can easily be taken out!!!” Shinji looked at her with a swagger. The sweaty haze that had replaced the air was really getting to him. He felt like… he had to have this woman… he would get her…

“You know… that size changing magic is pretty something… have you thought about sharing that with me? The two of us… fucking over cities… you’re gonna need a dick at that size, right? Why not me?” He didn’t even realize that the ground was slowly rumbling… what was happening around him.

“My body is a divine temple… a wonder of the world… you’re not that bad looking… but you’re just a BIT above yourself… don’t you think? A speck, trying to order me around? I know you got a great job through your inheritance… at the age of seventeen? Where are your co-workers, Shinji?”

“They…”

“They have been claimed by me. Except for those few who refuse… but they will be dead soon. And they know YOU cannot help them. Worship is shown through sexual prostration… recognition that I offer you EVERYTHING you need… unfortunately… your worship does not matter.”

Shouting through the megaphone, Shinji continued to promise everything to her. But there was nothing that he could offer.

“You think that I didn’t see what was going on after the war? I talked to my sister, Shinji. I found out everything that’s happened to her. And, as such, Microbe… you are not needed to live on me. You raped my sister… that’s all.” Shinji saw an expression of disgust, a sneer miles wide, followed by Rin giggling, her hand lightly in front of her mouth… as the other reached… straight… for… him…

Two fingers… two infinite fingers… reached down for the building. Shinji wanted to scream. He didn’t realize… he hadn’t realized… it was impossible to realize… just how vast she was. And growing. They were perfectly manicured… a fresh scent wafting off of them, mixing with all her others. But the beautiful fingers gently pinched the building, and Shinji wrapped his arms around a pipe, hugging his body as tight as he could, and everything shook. Slowly, a great boom echoed throughout, and Shinji begun to cling for dear life as he rose into the air. Soon he found his body tilting, the world inverted itself, as he found himself staring hundreds of feet down to a vast expanse of thigh. He gawked… finally fully realizing that she had been growing the entire time she talked to him. Rin was sitting on the entire center of the city… much of the rest had been swept away casually with her legs. Below, debris of all types, from residences, stores, offices… was floating in a lake of cum, flowing from her legs to inundate everything. And he was still hard, even as he knew he was about to die.

“Let’s see if I can keep this together… most buildings aren’t constructed for this…” Rin/Ishtar puffed her cheek as she concentrated. “It’s like when I took the top of a mountain… except I’m even bigger now… I like being big… bigger than anything… it’s how you get respect. From MOST people… anyway… I suppose not morons like you…” By now Shinji’s arms were beginning to feel numb. He wasn’t particularly weak, but he wasn’t particularly athletic either. And he had never held onto anything as long as that pipe.

“You tried to hit on me at school before… before I found out what was going on with you…” Rin sighed. Somehow… her eyes were perfectly focused on him. At her size… she could see him. As she moved the building, he got a first-class view of her growing, expanding body. What looked like an entire city block was resting inside her armpit, a tangle of concrete trapped among sweat and the gentle curves of her flesh. Her left hand was swirling some doodle casually in the ground, easily cutting through swathes of earth. Sweat shone from her body, the sun illuminating it as if the rays of light itself were worshipping her. Someone of her size… even now… at the end of his life, he wanted to fuck her.

Shinji also saw a helicopter fly almost peacefully, drifting, before it fell down, angling towards her magnificent body. It picked up speed, more and more, until, making no noise that could be heard by Shinji high above, it crashed.

“They aren’t dead…” Rin sighed. “Unfortunately… some people got crushed by me before they could devote themselves to me… a waste… but I could feel their lights. They found me, and there was no longer anyone in there.” They have to be hidden… but within my pussy, protected from my arousal, within my womb… there are millions of people… people… all luckier than you, Shinji. You won’t go there. My sensitivity… is preternatural… see… these people are small… smaller than you are by far… but my senses… are so far beyond human… that I can feel anything… my followers tickle me… and well… feeling you there… would disgust me.”

He rose, higher and higher into the air. Her hair flowed in a picture of loveliness beneath him. Almost like a dakimura—except bigger than Everest. He could see her entire body… at least hazily. Her smell actually grew slightly weaker. Just slightly. Wind… a strong supernatural wind buffeted him. Nearly throwing him off. He wanted to scream, with all of his energy. But he had none left.

“I hate you… if you have a next life… you may try to not make anyone hate you so much… especially if they become an all-powerful deity. I hope that Sakura can have a better life on me… then they did with you, scum.” And she didn’t let go… Rin lowered the building, now holding it like a toothpick, the girl tens of miles tall. Soon, he could no longer get a good view of her face. Only her toned stomach presented it to him. And in the center of her vision, lay her belly button. At the bottom, there was a single drop of sweat, that had pooled in a puddle… no… a lake. And her smell grew stronger again, and Shinji, unconsciously, found himself grabbing his dick, beginning to pump. It took a moment… merely SECONDS… for him to reach climax… he didn’t even see where it ended up from his unzipped pants. It must have disappeared somewhere on her magnificent body. And curiously, he didn’t become any smaller.

“You can masturbate all you want… your worship doesn’t count, you know? You’re not living on me… for long…” And then everything grew dark, as the toothpick size building collided with her lake of sweat.

Soon, Shinji woke up, sitting next to an overturned office chair. For a second, he almost thought he was in the womb. He could barely see the outlines of anything… barely his hands above his face, it was so pitch black. All around him, smell was the only sense that dominated. More significant than that which he could barely see. More significant than the feel of the ruined tile. More significant… was her sweat. But yet, he could almost taste it too. The AIR tasted of Rin’s sweat. And, he finally knew where he was. Somehow, he found himself inside the last of the ruined office building. Where, hours ago, he was an overpromoted officer. Shinji knew his life was over, and yet he got up, as he saw her sweat pulling in, threatening to get rid of the last of the air. He still climbed up the down set of stairs, as Rin’s tide rushed after him. Yet, looking up, he saw it pouring from the other floors! He must have been deep inside her… he didn’t even know how he got here. And, he supposed it didn’t really matter much. He begun to float as the all-enveloping sweat neared the floor, which had become the ceiling, gasping at the last pocket of air.

“You giant bitch Rin…” Shinji growled, as her sweat finally enveloped him. He flailed wildly, no. And everything shook in absolute chaos around him, furniture swirling about in sweat, metal supports falling around him, his head bashing a wall, as the titaness giggled.

Within her sweat, he drowned. 

“Good…” Rin sighed, beginning to let Ishtar take over for a bit again. “With this… everyone should know… as long as you obey and please me, your lives will be better than you can possibly imagine them… if you defy me, they will be short and brutal. That is all…” Ishtar smiled as she turned over, presenting her butt to the world, mocking the sheer tininess of everybody… “It is time for the last orgy at the end of the world.”

“Creations… of man…” Ishtar heaved, “mean nothing to the Goddess!” She felt the world crumpling underneath her… like it belonged. Her skin was … flushed… flooding with energy. As one hand clawed into her Earth, her other fondled her folds. She knew that her followers couldn’t see much, protected by the magic energy… but… she had to think.

Rin, taking over for a moment, made one last preparation. While sexual stimulation could be good for building magical energy… it could be bad for building maximum concentration. Rather than risking washing away all of humanity with cum, Rin created a space within her womb that they could all be transported to instead. A simple, practical solution.

And then she fell, and begun to ravish the Earth. Magic winds carried her scent to all the corners of the globe, as her voice echoed, magically, in all languages in their ears. One simple command.

Cum.

Or die.

As if on cue, she felt several missles impact her butt, which only caused Ishtar to giggle. She wriggled her ass at the planes, taunting them. Not even a drop of blood leaked from her, the missiles entirely unable to pierce the skin. With the magic that came along with her size, even a nuke wouldn’t be able to hit her. It was a mistake for the mortals to think that they could change their fate.

Rin knew that she wasn’t like this. Before, knowing at least much of his scumbaggery, she had saved Shinji’s life. So she kind of doubted going along with this now. It was true that she was saving humanity. And she was in a state of constant sexual bliss. But even as lights poured into her… nearly as many faded. What made her that different from Kiara?

“You really BETTERRRRRR masturbate…” Ishtar cried out. “I’m a few miles biggggggg now. I don’t think you have much time left… until I swallow this cute little planet entirely. Rin stood up, her toes even rising above the ruins of what was once a city. Her body, now approaching 100 miles, signaled the end of an era. The age of the gods had come, followed by the age of man. Now, it was the age of one, singular, Goddess.

Ishtar rose… and rose… and rose…

Her fingers again plunged into her cunt. Her followers, blown back up to normal size (no need to shrink them anymore, Alaya itself was being sucked into her), could not even perceive what was going on, ignorant as they were in the darkness of Rin Tohsaka’s snatch.

Another city over the horizon, another set with many lights. Most had already gone into her… for the rest, Ishtar had a message.

“TOO SLOW!!!” She cried with glee, as the spoiled goddess hovered her butt over it, enveloping an entire city in its shadow, its smell overtaking them as an ass once called defenseless became the sky. Presented with the most erotic sight ever seen to man, the swells of her cheeks plump with millions of tons of flesh, debris from earlier slowly raining down onto the city, many people, men and women, young and old, rich and poor, watched as the entire city was crushed. Those too young to understand her beauty were saved. Those who worshipped her were saved. Those who refused to turn to her… instantly became stains on her ass.

Her butt wiped out the city instantly. The impact was incredible… steel, concrete, everything that made the city either was crushed into paste or thrown out for many miles. Most of the residents had fully surrendered themselves to the goddess, and they had disappeared inside her womb. However, for the rest, there was no resistance. Their foolish decision had left them to face an instant death… they didn’t even have time to feel the surface of her butt, as the millions of pounds crushed them in a millisecond. This left numerous red patches on the body of the goddess, but to her, they would hardly have been visible as dots. The goddess merely saw the lights of their souls disappearing, but she barely even felt the people. It took entire buildings, the structure feeling curious to the growing goddess, even with senses amplified thousands of times over. Ishtar had grown gigantic before in the age of the gods, but it was nothing like this. The way the concrete crumpled under her was exquisite, each little pinprick driving her from orgasm to orgasm.

After all, to Ishtar, she was just sitting down. To the world, it was a calamity. There was nothing more erotic.

By now, every news agency of the world had quit pretending that there were any other stories to cover. This was being filmed constantly. Religious fundamentalists from Russia to Iraq cursed this woman, thinking she was the work of the devil. And even many others had their complaints… that there should be no dictator, that she was a scandalous being overflowing with sexuality (they had that right), that what they saw simply wasn’t happening.

Those people were doomed, and it drove Ishtar wild.

As for the rest, the entire world had turned to one large masturbation session. There seemed to be nothing more that Ishtar wanted for worship, other than the final and complete acknowledgement of her sexual superiority. And so rich and poor, men and women, married and single, all found themselves following her command.

A man walked into the house. He was a former hero, living a rather ordinary life. He was there, with his girlfriend, Sakura.

“You hear the commands, don’t you?” She asked him. She was half-naked, rubbing herself to someone other than him. The goddess that was speaking with him, and everyone. “Our children are with her. We will live with her.”

“Aren’t you thinking that this is a little weird!? We’re just supposed to give up everything for this goddess that appeared out of nowhere!? In the shape of Rin!? Your sister!?”

She pleaded with him, gazing into his eyes, commanding him to follow the orders. And she grabbed his engorged dick.

“She’s talking to me in particular, Shiroh… she’s telling me it will be all right. The world is doomed… we’ll doom it, if things go as they are. Gaia and Alaya… everything… is cooperating with her. That’s why Her smell is strong… penetrating everything… penetrating the world… even if I’m with you… it will show her your worship… I will make sure you worship her now… you will live!”

“My sister IS pretty sexy, Shiroh!” Sakura teased, as she mounted him. “And what’s she has is as practical a solution as ever… humanity is working as a system… leading the planet to destruction… so Rin simply has to be more powerful than humanity!” She pulled her into them, the two preparing to fuck…

As they did, they thought of Sakura’s sister.

Rin begun to approach hundreds of miles tall. Even as the energy of sex flowed through her, she could appreciate seeing the Earth like in a classroom. The curvature of the planet begun to display itself before her, and for a moment, even though everything told her to fuck, she decided to walk around.

Each step left a great hole many miles across in the Earth, killing everything left there instantly. The damage wasn’t confined to her footprint—each shook the very foundations of the Earth. With each step, she could observe how she gradually grew. Soon, she stood over Japan, her feet placed on either side of the massive island. She got into a kneeling position, sending devastating tidalwaves across the world.

“Bleh~~~~~~~~~” Slowly, a stream of spit begun to fall, dripping from her mouth, hundreds of miles to the Earth.

Observers hanging for dear life on Mount Fuji, some of the few survivors, saw the entire sky fill with a giant tongue. Covered by light clouds, hazy so many miles above, they could see the outline of her face, smiling gently at the entire world.

Then they saw her spit. A single blob… it loomed menancingly above them, hanging down from Ishtar’s mouth. She held it there, somehow maintaining the surface tension at her size. Precariously, the vast deluge parted the clouds as it dropped. More clearly than her blushing cheeks filling the sky, the spit drew itself to the attention of thousands, as they watched their approaching doom. Those who were smart nearly felt the incredible wave of her pheromones, filling the air around them, and masturbated in reverent worship. The rest simply remained transfixed on the thick liquid…

Until it dropped.

Instantly the mountain was covered, as the miles long stream of spit covered everyone. Most were dead instantly, but some, away from the site of direct impact, were luckier. They found themselves swimming in her liquid, flailing about. It was all they could see, as the viscous fluid was piled higher than Mount Fuji itself. It was as if her spit had become the world itself, as the thick liquid kept falling. Bubbles formed in it as Ishtar’s tongue lolled above them, letting a steady stream of saliva cover the Earth.

Finally, some few people, on top of the vast quantity of spit, saw the tongue of the several hundred mile girl impact the Earth. A red, fleshy muscle than signaled the end. People didn’t even have time to scream as it quickly moved, removing everything from the surface of the Earth without remorse or prejudice. Trees, buildings, people, and even mountains disappeared on the surface of the Earth, collecting everything, and dragging it hundreds of miles in the air. With an exaggerated swallow, it begun the journey into her stomach.

And much of Japan was gone in a single lick. All that was left was a fine sheen of saliva.

Rin giggled as she lightly burped… the whole world was listening to her every movement.

And against Japan, as she swelled to the level of being able to grasp the Earth itself, Rin begun to fuck it, building to her ultimate climax.

“I wonder what everyone must be thinking right now…” Rin sighed. “I guess I’m going to have to take care of all of you, as the steward of the human race! Aren’t you lucky, to have such a beautiful girl watching over you? But some people still haven’t surrendered. Really… you’re going to die in a couple of minutes… unless you accept how utterly superior I am to you! I suggest you take my offer now…” a couple of small explosions landed against her ass… people were actually trying to nuke her. But there was nothing they could do to someone who had the magic adeptness of a Deity.

Each time Rin bucked against the Earth, some of her grool stuck to it. There were few people to watch, but it was a micracuous sight to see… her cum flowed thousands of miles across the planet, beginning to overwhelm all the nations of the Earth, as she hugged the planet close to her. Rin and Ishtar were both red hot in the same body… with each thrust, they imagined all of humanity forever being at the mercy of her sexuality. As she hugged the whole Earth to her body and humped it like a dog, her hard nipples left holes in the planet, gradually shifting location as she grew bigger, leaving bigger and bigger holes in the Earth… which at this point, was mostly barren. Much of its life had been brought into the new vessel… the new Creator… and the rest was getting pummeled out of existence.

Few people were left… some still trying to masturbate to her, others cursing the existence of what they perceived to be an unimaginable demon. But finally, the world ended, as Ishtar howled above them. Before they were earthquakes, but now Rin broke the Richter scale… cities throughout the planet crumbling, forests collapsing. One hand was around Russia, and another reached over Canada… as she approached 5,000 miles in height.

On the International Space Station, scientists pondered the end of the world.

“Is that… an ass?” One scientist remarked, quivering. It was to the side of them… they could see it, clearly, right out the window. This celestial girl using the world as her sex toy. If they were at a different spot in orbit, her butt would have long slammed into the station, pulverizing them. Even so, as her movements brought the atmosphere far above where it should have been, air slammed into the station, creating turbulence. Equipment shook.

“Friends… you hear the voice… and we have the greatest sight in the world…” the captain announced. “This ass defies the laws of physics… but to us… it looks almost defenseless. Imagine fucking it… and do you duty… no more time on this station… that butt… is our home!” He slung his mighty dick out, and begun masturbating to the goddess with reckless fervor. In hopes of being saved, his crew did the same. Their only duty left was to worship the girl sending their station out of orbit. With his dick in one hand, the captain gave a salute before he disappeared into her, as a faithful follower. Soon, her expanding ass slammed into the ISS, making it nothing but a slight bit of debris, completely unnoticed by the goddess.

Rin looked at the planet she was humping wonderously. With one swipe of her hand, she wiped Alaska utterly off the map. With another, she flung much of the ocean into space. She felt a climax build... more than before, and she howled, slamming the Earth, forming what would have been an earthquake with a magnitude of several thousand.

It fell in great blobs… an apocalyptic rain. Cum fell, dripping from her still growing pussy… itself nearing the size of a continent. Now bigger than the Earth, each one of her excited thrusts killed the last of the Earth’s life, and chunks of magma flew off the planet as she cracked it towards its very center.

“This is the real, original Heaven’s Hole!” Ishtar exposed herself to the scarred world, opening her legs wide, before, in another moment, she begun to insert the battered chunk of a planet inside her. Rin had just about absorbed everything she could from Gaia and Alaya, and even still, the Earth was a tight fit. But it was very lubed up, soaked in her own cum. She pressed both her hands against the planet, straining and groaning. But she wanted it inside of her, and with an apocalyptic moan, the planet begun to enter Ishtar.

“Ahhhhhh…” her walls touched both sides of the Earth, as she begun to use it like a dildo, her pussy squeezing every inch of the battered surface. Magma welled up from the cracked planet, boiling up thousands of miles as the Earth’s integrity begun to fail from the vice-like squeezing billions of tons of Rin’s thighs.

All of humanity could hear her, from inside her womb… and all of humanity could hear the Earth cracking, on the other end of her vaginal passage. Many worshipped her reverently, and many fell onto their knees in fear as the realized the sheer, impossible power of the being they were now inside.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” With one last squeeze, it was over. Ishtar howled as she came, her thighs crushing the Earth into a million pieces. Her cum shot out of her, as she flailed wildly, floating through space. In the frenzy of orgasm, her hand struck the moon, precariously trying to orbit Ishtar, knocking it out of the solar system. She writhed in the vastness of space, and most pieces of what was once the Earth became coated in billions of gallons of cum, to float in a new asteroid belt, where the Earth once rested.

And Rin ran a hand across her lower stomach, as she calmed down, thinking of the people in her womb.

“I’ll have to think of how you should stay on me…” Rin smiled lovingly. “Really, a conscious planet is best for humanity. With a finger, I can stop genocide… at the same time, if I have to, I can ensure that there aren’t too many people so that resources aren’t overused. I can let an atmosphere rest on me… and create magical zones of protection so that every little movement of me doesn’t kill you. And you’ll all be bathed in my scent… my sex… my beauty… for all eternity.”

And so they were.

People begun to live throughout Rin’s body, creating a variety of civilizations across the vast goddess. Only certain zones were protected (and they made her a little itchy), so there was less land mass across the new planet, despite how much bigger they were. Still, Rin’s body served many functions for people on their new home… while she provided a bare minimum of sweat, which had just enough nutrition to survive, she couldn’t control her magic to such a miniscule level that people could make structures… her magic could only precisely control humans themselves. As such, they begun to strike out a hardy existence on Rin… some died from starvation, her plan not working out. And they had to talk to her before any major project begun…. She had to protect the area that they would expand to with her magic. Otherwise, something as minor as Rin scratching her ass could end the work… and lives… of millions of people in an instant

A few lived in the valley between her breasts. While people might have called them modest before, nobody would dare say that now. There were workers that went underground, into her vast boobs, and operated the plants for her milk. People could never drink all of it. Piped as it was throughout civilization. People had to operate the pipes only at certain approved times… because if she so much as squeezed her breasts, it would create an overflow of milk that would ruin the entire system.

Other people lived on her ass. They worshipped her verdant sexuality daily... the scent of her sex was as vital a part as any other. For Ishtar, masturbation itself formed as a sort of worship. However, there was no need for temples. Her whole world was a temple.

And others, including Rin, Sakura, and most of Chaldea's staff lived near her navel. There was plenty of room, and the largest lake on the surface of the gigantic girl. People researched how she used her magic... but at the location of her belly button she had a perpetual lake of her sweat, one that was not disturbed by the constant movements of the gigantic girl they were sitting on. While people went to great effort to pipe her milk from thousands of miles away, it could be kind of expensive, which led to her sweat being the primary drink. Laced with her hormones as it was, people relished it. And they went skiing on the l It was rumored that at the bottom, there were buildings from the old world. People didn't want to go the bottom, however. 

Rin took great joy in practically explaining the depth of the lake, the world listening.

"I'm fifty-thousand miles tall... now my belly button should be about a quarter of an inch deep if I was as miniscule as one of you... so you're following, right," she explained, in a mocking, yet practical voice. So... you see, if you divide my height by 240 (a quarter of an inch times five feet tall)... you get about two hundred miles... so it might take a while if you want to reach the bottom of my belly button." 

In general, when the Rin side of her enjoyed her stupidly huge size, it was explaining, slowly, just how stupidly huge she was to everyone.

And, of course, Ishtar still wanted to hump something... so she still blew certain people up, at least enough so that they could serve as a small dildo. Between that and the cameras fillming her at all times, Ishtar was able to remind everyone that, in a sense, they were living on a person.

But Rin fucking her own sister as a dildo while the entirety of humanity watched is a story for another time.