- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An attempt at a "short" slow growth story

Sometimes, a little sister can be a pain to deal with.

“And ‘little’ was an appropriate word to describe Emily, standing at 4’11 at age 14. She was waiting for her growth spurt to come, especially when her older sister was 5’9 and her brother was 5’11. It didn’t help that she had a skinny as hell body, like a rail.

She tried to project this innocent image, walking around with pigtails and a smile, but she got in trouble all the time at school. Sometimes it was skipping class to go to the skate park, other times getting in fights, and just knowing what to say to people to get them mad.

Emily was getting upset that David and I, twins (fraternal obviously), were getting ready to go to college. And not local, either. At the top of our classes, Davud was thinking of going to the top school in the next State… and I wanted to go to Harvard. As the valedictorian, I thought that I could get in. Perhaps Emily felt left out as everyone showered us in affection, while she was just called “brat” by my dad all the time. We kinda called her brat too. Maybe we looked down on her.

But then everything begun to change.

One day I just saw Emily doing that stupid thing where she burped in her brother’s face. I swear, she did that all the time. Except two things were different. One… she was drinking a whole carton of milk… no… it was gone. Two… she was oddly covered in sweat.

“Someone’s been working out hard! That’s a pretty nice change… quit burping in my brother’s face though. It really annoys him.”

“Damn right it does… did Cynthia call back yet about the dance tonight?”

“Cynthia… Cynthia… it’s always Cynthia…” Emily whined. She was swinging back and forth on the chair dangerously, rocking it back and forth, the characteristic pigtails swinging with it. She was a blond, 15… I guess her birthday was yesterday… I didn’t go. She was fifteen… anyway… the fifteen year old girl was swinging back and forth in a way that could have hurt herself.

“Well… I kinda asked her to marry me recently,” David grinned. “And she said yes… so… yeah I’m gonna talk about her.”

“She only went with you because you’re six feet tall and on the football team…” Emily sighed. “If the quarterback asked her out, the slut would leave you in a heartbeat.”

“DON’T call her a slut, you BRAT!!” David yelled loudly, silencing everyone for a moment. He really let Emily get to her sometimes. What she said WAS kinda true though… David was her ninth… tenth… twelth… but that’s just the ones she admitted to. He was some two-digit number. And he slapped an eight-thousand dollar ring on it… and drove a dorky-looking, junked up car.

“Sorry…” Emily sulked. Her head sinking down on the top of the chair, her arms crossed through the vertical slots, hands clasped together.

“Just don’t talk about her that way,” David fumed.

“Whatever… how’s football going to be this year. Still crappy?” I sipped a bit of beer casually. We were at the top of our class. It’s not like our parents gave a shit.

“I know you could care less about it…” David smirked, popping his can open. “But we’re going to be pretty great this year!”

“Right… right…” Emily smiled, giggling at both of us. “Well… I’m going to do upstairs, to exercise some more, later!” She was back to being cheerful again already. That was quick. Her little feet padded up the stairs, and David and I kept talking about whatever bullshit.

It was the next morning when things got weird.

“Sarah… Sarah!!!” Emily’s bedroom was next to mine, so I was the one she reached. She was shouting, but her voice sounded really weak. Without bothering to dress, I ran into Emily’s room, as fast as I could, throwing open the door.

“Emily!” She was laying, in her PJs, on the bed, covered in sweat. She smelled really strong, to tell the truth.

“I… can’t move…” my heart rate calmed down a little, as I looked at her twitch. There could still be something seriously wrong, but…

“Did you exercise too hard?” I sighed, looking at Emily.

“I stretched too hard… and now I can hardly move and everything hurts…” Emily rolled over, just a little. A bit of her belly was showing through the PJs, stuck to her skin from sweat. Actually… they looked kinda like they were pinching her.

“You stretched too hard? What is this even about, Emily…” she could be really weird sometimes.

“I stretched to get taller…” she moaned… “In fact…” she perked up, weakly, “I feel kinda bigger.”

“You aren’t bigger, moron!! If you could stretch to make yourself taller, do you know how many people would do that!?”

 “But it felt special…” she pouted. “Really special…” then Emily took my breath away. She stood up, getting out onto the floor, “and I ate so much yesterday… and kept stretching after eating… and I don’t feel fat or anything…” I ended up stepping back. Perhaps other people wouldn’t notice, but… I was good at judging this.

“You’re looking at me funny,” Emily giggled. “I do look different… don’t I? Wanna measure me?” Silently, I walked Emily over to her wall, where she (used to) proudly record her growth. However, for the past several years, every single mark was at 4’11. The last one was for her birthday. Two days ago. Until now.

“5’1… I can’t believe… two inches in two days?”

“1 day. I was the same height yesterday…” Emily beamed proudly. “And I’m not on my tip-toes or anything either~” Emily stuck her tongue out playfully… I scratched my head as I looked at her before me.  

“You really are happy about this… weren’t you feeling miserable just now?” Emily sighed, her head contorted in thought.

“I was kinda shaky… buuuuutttttt Emily’s hand’s went around my ass, causing me to jump back. Her hands were moving like they were trying to compare shapes. “MY BUTT’S BIGGER!! IT’S MORE LIKE YOURS NOW! AN ASS! AN ASS!”

“Announce your new butt to the world, why don’t ya!?” I hollered causing her to giggle with glee.

“So you do see it, Sarahhhh… Is my butt bigger…” she asked me… turning around, wriggling her behind back and forth. “It’s kinda tight in these pants now. Do you wanna spank it?” Indeed it was. The tightness in her pants suggested a growth spurt of a couple of months… but it was there… after one day. I don’t know if she even realized the wedgie she was getting. Anyway, I spanked her some when she was young… when she was a brat and deserved it, but…

“I never spanked you because you’re sexy you weirdo!!” I half-laughed as I ran out the room, Emily giggled behind me. I figured it was some stupid joke. Emily ran out laughing, happier than I had ever seen her, still covered in sweat, her midriff exposed.

She wasn’t joking around.

***********************************************************************************

There was a girl who sat next to me in math class, Emily… whatever her last name was. I just started going to school a few weeks ago, but my eyes couldn’t help but be drawn to the pig-tailed girl My father was, but I wasn’t going to talk to him about it. She was skinny as a rail… just about every time I saw her. She seemed to be practically on the edge of starving… and her weakness showed it too. She walked slowly, placing one foot in front of the other… she sometimes dozed off during class, and barely payed any attention even when she was awake.

If my eyes weren’t lying to me, she was taller than she was just a week ago. By several inches.

I spotted her taking other people’s food whenever anyone offered any. She was doing a pretty good job of it, but it wasn’t nearly enough. And the school didn’t give people a lot. She looked pretty… even when she was so starved. Her smiles were always so full of light I found myself staring at this girl, who people didn’t even realize was shooting up like some sort of bizarre tree.

But unlike a lot of the other students, I had money. My father had a lot of money. And I had a way to get her food. As much as she wanted.

“What is it… do you think I’m cursed too?” Emily muttered as I approached her… she was even more beautiful as I approached. The way her hair hung down, her lips… just below mine… she was definitely taller. “A lot of my friends have been telling me I’m weird, but I have…” Emily didn’t finish her sentence.

It awoke something within me.

“No… I… uh… brought some food for you…” I stuttered, lacking any grace as I reached into my backpack. “I don’t think that you’re cursed, but you look pretty hungry… so…I got this for you…” I pulled out a couple of sandwiches… I hoped that it was enough.

Half dazed, she suddenly reached out and grabbed them from be in a jerking motion. She stuffed half a sandwich into her mouth, chewing it quickly and roughly, and in a moment, she swallowed, before taking a deep breath. In but a moment, the second half followed the first, and then the second sandwich. I watched with fascination as this girl ate with more ravenous intensity then I had ever seen in a human being. And with fascination, I watched as she became slightly more alert.

“Thank you…” she replied, blushing slightly, before she belched.. Crap… I had to hide my erection. “Hardly anyone does anything for me… I’ve been so hungry recently… and it’s been worse every day… far worse… I don’t know what’s going on.”

“I… I can get you more! About the only thing good for school is that they give us forty minutes off for lunch…” I continued, “And I have access to a fridge for the advanced bio test I’m taking. My teacher doesn’t check it out, so I can store as much as I want in there.” I blurted everything out, for some reason, I knew that I had to help this girl, as she smiled slightly.

“The bio lab is outside, right?” Emily replied. “It’s been a bit since I was at this cheap-ass school… I tried skipping a lot last year… if students are calling me cursed… like I’m from a Brother’s Grimm story… I might as well stay away from them… and I’ve made Sarah and David suspicious… I’ll DRAW them in… but for now… but I should at least try seeing my friend!” Emily  perked up. “Cindy should be right here at school!!!”

“You… haven’t seen your friend?” I replied.

“Nope… I mean I probably have… but it’s all been a fog since I started stretching… (started stretching…) my brother’s been trying to get me food… but father’s been acting like a pig… I see him staring at me…” Emily clenched her fist violently, before turning to me, a curious expression on her eyes.

“What about your father?”

“He’s not my dad… all three of us called him that… but eight years ago… mom and dad died. And none of us could do anything to help them. And now… the bags of lard that call themselves our parents… Sarah and David act like it’s just fine… I can’t take them anymore…”

“I’ll help you… if you help me… hardly anyone’s ever helped me… I just want someone… someone loyal… loyal people… I’ll probably be comatose again by tomorrow… I don’t know what’s wrong with my stomach… bring a lot of food… I want to at least be coherent. My esophogaus needs kilos of calories!” The girl proclaimed.

That’s when I realized who it was.

“EMILY!!!” I nearly screamed. “Don’t you remember me… I’m Jonathan, from Elementary school!!! Wow… you look completely different!” I Couldn’t believe that this beautiful nymph like girl… suffering such… was one of my closest friends from Elementary school.

“Really!?” She replied, smiling again. “It’s been forever! I mean… some shit happened with the depression… and my parents had to move for a while… our uncle gave us a house though, even though daddy doesn’t really work anymore.”

“It’s ok… I didn’t know your parents lost their jobs… I’m so sorry.” Emily sighed. “If you worry so much about it, just get me some combustion now… I’m still extremely EXTREMELY hungry…” her stomach growled, just to emphasize it. “I’ll be out of it tomorrow… and…” she shantied up to me, whispering in my ear, “I’ll really HELP you out a lot if you do…” she giggled as her other hand found its way to my crotch… what type of girl was Emily… I yelped as she squeezed it before she walked off.

I went ham on the fridge. I bought enough food to fill up a pantry and stuffed it. I was allowed to go in and out of the school at night… I had to make several trips. I could barely shut the door when I was done… but I kept thinking about her blushing the entire time. I kept thinking about tomorrow.

And that’s how I found myself lugging a cooler

“Why are people… people… the way… they are…” Emily groaned. She looked like a stiff breeze would carry her away. “So malicious… so conniving… hatred… betrayal…” she hissed. “Mom… dad…” Every other student avoided her. And they looked curiously at me, walking towards the girl, who was resting her head on a small decorative wall. “Bro and Sis… the only people… who… at all…”

No… I wasn’t going to take advantage of a girl like this. I don’t know what had happened to Emily… but I could see a deep red mark on her neck… was she hurt?

“Emily… I’m here to help….” But she kept muttering, barely existing in the sunlight.

“Emily, I brought food…” she was one of the smartest girls I knew, but she stared back like a deer caught in headlights, as she turned her head towards me quizzically. Hesitantly, I took cantaloupe I had cut the night before out of a bag. Emily always brought that to school when she was young. She made no movement to go after it herself. I slowly took a piece, and lowered it towards her mouth. She still didn’t respond. Finally, I placed it inside, taking my hand slowly away. She began to chew, and her eyes widened slightly.

“More…” she whispered. And I placed another piece inside her mouth, and she ate it. Followed by many more.

I was nearly shaking as some of her saliva dripped onto my hand. She kept eagerly eating, perking up all the while. Finally, after I placed one piece into her mouth, she sucked on my finger lightly, again flashing that slight smile.

“Thank you for coming…” she told me innocently. “I don’t know how I could have made it…” she brushed a bit of her hair aside while she looked at me in the eyes… “I’m… taller than you, aren’t I?” It was nearly impossible to hide my growing erection…

“Y… you are?” I mouthed. She did look taller than even a couple of days ago… I couldn’t tell whether she was taller or me or not.

“My brother’s been sneaking me some food… it’s been keeping me alive… ever since I started stretching… I have to do it though… I gotta, for him, for sis…” Emily growled. “There are so many people who have treated me like garbage… they call me brat… but they’ve bailed me out of everything… but the world sucks… it’s getting worse day by day… climate change… war on the horizon… why…”

“What do you mean?” She motioned towards my cooler, and I pulled out some deviled eggs. She ate them right out of my hands, without any regard to equitte. Her saliva trailed down onto my hand as I fed her.

“That’s a pretty good cock… isn’t it?” Her hand trailed down, to rest directly on my dick. “I have… no idea…” her stomach growled again, “what’s been happening to me. What’s been happening at all. How this is actually working…”

“You’re going to have to wait… it would be kind of weird for me to do anything in public… more than I did while I was comatose anyway… if you let me stay at your place this weekend… and my brother… or even longer…” Emily stuttered, “We can do something there.”

“But you told me…” I stuttered. “That we… could… have… sex…”

“You’re going to need to wait a little.” Emily shook her head, “People respect those with more size, with more mass, as long as they aren’t just fat…” Emily sighed, looking down at me from over the swell of her chest. “You’re only judged on a few, shallow features. That’s why I’m going to be such a big deal,” the pigtailed girl was speaking like I was a child. “It’s why I’m a bigger deal than you. Already.”

“S… sex…” I stuttered out. This girl was growing… she was really growing! She said she was just stretching… but… she really… I needed her. I was starting to realize that.

“Of course I’ll have sex with you… I’ll please you… as much as you could possibly desire…if you help me out enough… I’m just telling you that I can’t spend all of my time pleasing my flock…”

************************************************************************************

My sister had passed six and a half feet tall. It was unreal, the growth spurt wasn’t ending… it had been a few months since she first said she was hungry, leaning her rail-thin body over the refrigerator.

Now she was doing the same thing.

Except her body was no longer-rail thin. It was huge. Long, long legs stretched out. She had just run down, which, I swear, caused the pictures to shake and rattle. Dad yelled at her that it wasn’t meal-time, but she just rolled her eyes. Guys are naturally stronger than girls, and he probably could overpower her… if he worked out. The older, portly man that he was… if she wanted to, Emily could beat the snot out of him. Emily was working out a lot too. Not enough to really develop a muscular body, but that’s not what she wanted anyway.

I never thought of myself as les… maybe it was jealously. But I found myself watching her wriggle the tight, exercise-shorts clad sphere of her ass back and forth. And all she took out of the kitchen was a liter of some energy drink… she turned around, watching me, one eye lazily open, as she begun to chug down the entire thing. I could see sweat rolling down her sports bra… her exposed stomach, down to the floor. She was still breathing hard, but she was practically humming with satisfaction as she looked at me. Finally, with a pop, she removed the lid of the energy drink from her mouth, and casually tossed the whole thing in the trash can.

“Hey sis… what are you looking at?” She smirked, leaning against the kitchen table.

“Watching you drink that gross thing… I don’t see how you can take it…”

“Hmmm….” In an exaggerated motion, Emily swung her leg out, bringing her close to me. “It’s just a normal energy drink sis, I know you don’t like em…  buttttttt…Sarah wrapped her arms around me, brining me into her chest. Her pungen smell begun to transfer over to me, as droplets of sweat rolled onto my face. Soon I was veritably stuck to her.

“I’m ten inches taller than you Sarahhhh… and a lottt… lotttt…. Bigger. Maybe you’re staring at me cause you’re just jealous of what your little sis has become…”

“Why would I be jealous of such an overgrown brat…” I muttered, as Emily ruffled my hair affectionately, squeezing me into her chest. “And why are you acting so stupidly clingly?”

“Because I love my sister…” she cooed. “Do you want to wrestle, like a couple years back? You went through your own growth spurt a couple of years ago, but even before then… you always won. You said I was no more competition… I think I could be now…”

“You look kind of exhausted Emily… maybe your overgrown, but I’m the one on a varsity team… yeah, I’ll wrestle you!” I tried to say this confidently, while she held me to my chest. Anytime I told Emily anything anymore… to study… to be quiet… to go to bed… she just giggled and didn’t listen to me. She didn’t respect me at all anymore… maybe I could change that now.

Emily arched her eyebrow for a moment, her voice losing its playful demeanor. “Oh my god… you actually think you can win, don’t you… you know wrestling’s done by weight class, right?”

“Y… yeah… s… so…”

“You weigh what… 140? I clocked in at 216 today… and none of that’s fat. But you always have to play out like you’re so much better than me at everything… things are a bit different now…”

“Oh come off it Emily… you’ve been letting this stupid growth spurt get to you…”

“A couple of feet in a couple of months? You’ve seen Jonathan and everyone else, right? People line up just for the opportunity to feed me at lunch.” Emily let go of me, pushing me back, nearly causing me to fall across the floor. “We’re gonna go in the living room… the carpet’ll be better. You’ll get hurt badly on this tile.”

“Sarah… if you were ugly, do you ever think you would have got the level of attention you did at school?” Emily said she wanted to wrestle, but she was just talking… and Emily was never the one to talk like this.

“What does that have to do with everything…” I got into an athletic stance, preparing to rush into my sister, but she was still busy pushing the table and everything out of the way… anything sharp that a person could run into.

“People judge others by a few shallow characteristics… there appearance, how good they are bullshitting… size is one of those primal characteristics… and EVERYONE at school looks up to me. Soon everyone around the world will… I think that you’re smarter than Davi… I love him… but I figured I could at least be straight with you.”

“You’re not going off to college. You’re not going away from me,” Emily proclaimed haughtily, her hands on her hips. She pointed at me, as if I was her subject, “you’re mine. And you’ll be better off for it. The unemployment rate’s fifteen percent, and going up all the time. People are more depressed than ever. Suicides, murder… everything bad is going up. But so am I! I don’t know how I made myself grow… stretching was just something stupid I did one day… and it worked from there! But I’m gonna use it to protect you. To protect all of us. To make us truly, actually safe.”

“Shut up, Emily, quit acting so pompous!” I laughed. I was gonna show her who the boss was. “I’ve always bailed you out… you try to whore yourself out, keep finding the liquor bottle, skip class, get in fights, and yet you’ve always tried to act so cute! And now you’re acting like you’re the responsible one!?” I charged at her, preparing to bowl Emily over, with a hold, straight towards her chest.

And all I did was run into it.

“How much do you like my boobs? You were just here!?” Emily pressed me deeper into her chest, and I found it hard to breathe. I couldn’t struggle against her arms as they nearly suffocated me in a mixture of sweat, drops of energy drink, and Emily’s skin. Then, casually, she tossed me back, and I was on the floor. “I thought you were better at wrestling than this, and soon Emily fell on me, in a hyperacting, giggling heap, my vision lurched up and down, side to side, and we were tumbling in the floor. Soon I begun to get nauseous. I couldn't do anything against my sister... she was so much stronger. I ended up with her holding my leg up, making me flail my arms in pain, while she sat on me.

"MY BUTT'S A LOT BIGGER THAN YOURS SISSSS! Do you like it?" Emily asked weirdly. 

"I mean, it's a butt. And it's bigger than mine.... I don't know what you mean."

"I mean... isn't nice... and tight... and firm... I bet it feels good on your head. It's where it belongs, after all."

"GROSS!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?" Emily rolled off of me, so that I could finally see her. stuck her tongue out.

"I needed to show you just how much stronger I am. And I just love you... that's all." 

"Love between siblings doesn't mean sex, Emily..."

"So what are you gonna do about it, take me to therapy? That's not gonna stop me... Sarah... I have a way of getting what I want. Always," her girlish voice gone, she uttered it in a low, guttural growl, causing me to take a step back... what the fuck!? "Just remember this... I tried stretching... harder.... and harder... to grow when I thought you would leave. And it worked... every time... it's pain. So much pain. I feel like I'm gonna die every day. But it makes me bigger... and the bigger I get... the harder it is to resist me... my effects... are indiscriminate... many people will be broken when they realize they can't have me... but..." her voice was a low, growling whisper now, "if I can't have you... I'll break you... and then I'll still make you... and bro... MINE." And then she skipped off, like everything was normal.

*************************************************************************************

Emily became more and more popular around school. She was getting an average from five free lunches a day, from adoring boys (and some girls) who were willing to donate to her whenever she snapped her fingers.

One day she just walked by my sister, looming over her, who had prepared a chicken salad.

“That salad looks goooooooddddd… sis… why don’t you let me have it. I’m a growing girl!!!” Emily had her hands on her hips, as she stared at Sarah straight in the eyes.

“How about no, brat?” Sarah retorted. In response, Emily leaned over my sister’s salad and spat in it. A single large glob of spit covered much of the salad, and Sarah put her head in her hands.

“Ok.. whatever you want. I’m not hungry.” Emily smiled, and took it for herself. Her stomach rumbling. I swear, her stomach was always fucking rumbling! You could feed a truck to her and she wouldn’t be satisified. Emily skipped over towards me, causing the cafeteria floor to shake, and leaned over my food.

“Broooo….”

“Here you go,” I passed it over. I didn’t want to argue right now. In response Emily smiled.

“Thank youuuuuu…” and she leaned down in front of my face, giving me a good shot of her cleavage. I tried to keep my eyes from going down. I didn’t want to give her the satisfaction. And, of course, Emily opened my mouth… and burped in my face fucking again. Was it her way of establishing dominance? Why did she do it all the time!? And then she sauntered off, sashaying her butt back and forth to her stash of lunches. Next to me, Cynthia was looking somewhat nonplussed.

“Why do you let your LITTLE SISTER walk all over you like that,” Cynthia sighed. “You’re on the basketball team for Christ’s sake… surely you can be tougher than that.”

“Well that why don’t YOU stand up to her!?” I probably got too mad at my girlfriend… but this situation was pissing me off. “She’s not LITTLE anymore!! That ‘growth spurt’ of hers is never gonna end!!!”

“Never…” Cynthia said, looking back towards Emily, working on her third lunch, crumbs strewn everywhere. She had some little boy cleaning up everything for her though. Was I wrong, or did Cynthia sound wistful… when talking about Emily? I must be imagining it.

I sat through the rest of the day, watching my sister from a distance, as she was surrounded by a throng of admirers. She wasn’t exactly hated before… but now… it seemed like everyone thought the fucking world of her. People didn’t just donate lunches, they pitched in for clothes, vyed for pictures with her, everything. One time I even saw her selling a large, damp, sweaty sock to a student and taking a wadful of twenty dollar bills in return.

Then the fucking dam broke when Emily screamed, louder than ever, waking up EVERYONE at 5:00 A.M.

“I’M BEING INTERVIEWED FOR A MAGAZINE!! PEOPLE WANT TO ASK ABOUT THE AMAZING GIANT GIRL!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” I put my pillow over my head, but I couldn’t muffle her voice. Soon, louder, crashing footsteps came up to my room.

“BRO! YOU AND SIS ARE GONNA BE IN THE INTERVIEW WITH ME!! IT’S THIS AFTERNOON!!! GET DRESSED!!!!” I groaned again, trying to ignore her, but massive hands wrapped around me, pulling me, covers and all, out of the bed. She was completely unclothed… just a bra, a massive pink bra… but not enough… to cover her seven foot figure... her boobs, once nonexistent, were now succulently overflowing the cups. They were matched by a pair of straining, similarly tight underwear… they looked like they’d snap off if she moved the wrong way. I had never heard of a seven foot girl… and even if there was one, she couldn’t have a figure like hers… what was going on with Emily… the brat?

“Do you like what you see… my perverted brother… she leaned down into my face… her lips were practically touching mine, and my heart was racing as I gazed at her. Holy shit… she was huge. She could do whatever she wanted to me?

“Emily…” I whispered.

“You’re so hard… you know I’m sexier than your stupid short girlfriend… I don’t mind you fantasizing about me…” Emily smiled, whispering. “Except now I do… because…”

“Because…” If I leaned forward just an inch, I’d be kissing her, dammit.

“Because… you NEED TO GET DRESSED!!!!!” Emily screamed, as loud as she could, right next to my ears. They were left ringing, as she got up and stomped off, laughing. “I’m gonna get dressed bro! But you gotta pay me back for the view now! I’ll beat your little ass if you don’t do what I say!” Damnit… and I knew she could beat me.

So I got dressed in a pair of slacks and a button-down shirt. I walked outside to meet Emily, dressed in a floral skirt, frowning.

“You’re wearing some shorts… you don’t match me like that...”

“This’ll be fine, Emily.” I prepared to walk downstairs, but she grabbed me, leaning way down.

“I told you… do what I say…” Emily winked, “or I’ll punish you~”

I decided to dress like she said.  When I got downstairs, Emily gave me the thumbs up symbol, showing that she approved. She was eating through a bowl of cereal… the family mixing bowl being used for her large meal. She looked over me, frowning at my hair, and took at a comb.

In a surreal move, my little sis started combing my hair, tutting at me. You need to look good for the interview. I let her move, as she pulled my hair straight, her strength instantly tearing through any tangles. Every time she roughly pulled the comb, it hurt, but what was I going to do.

“ALMOST DONE!” Emily proclaimed proudly. At that moment, I felt something squishy, soft, warm, against my back. Capped by something hard. I turned my head towards Emily, who was leaning down over my shoulder. She was looking straight into my eyes, and then… she burped loudly, actually blowing my hair back a little.

“Every day bro! Cereal today!” Emily giggled again, before attacking my hair with the comb anew. “I have strong burping skills, don’t I! I messed up your hair this time!! Need to get it back together!” Finally she stood up, pleased with your work. “There! Now…” my sister returned from downstairs, dressed, having just taken a shower, her hair was messy and in tangles. She protested, kicking and screaming

“Don’t be such a party-pooper!” Sarah yelped as Emily squeezed her butt, pinching a bit of it between her fingers. She quit flailing, rubbing her sore butt as Emily combed everything out. “Your hair SMELLS nice, but it looks really good if combed right, and you need to look your best today!” I wondered what was going on with Emily… on one hand, she was the same, on the other… she seemed… maternal? It was really weird. But she laid Emily on her broad lap, and hummed as she combed everything out. Sarah winced in pain a few times, as Emily roughly pulled the comb through some of the many tangles in her hair. Soon, it looked perfect, Emily smiling, while Sarah sat there, huffing with her arms crossed.

“You need to act more cheerful during the interview…” Emily teased Sarah, pinching her cheek more gently. “Your hair really does smell nice.”

“Don’t act weird!!” Sarah pushed Emily away, beet-red. Emily laughed, sticking her tongue out. At that moment, my parents came down, seeing the odd scene before us. Both of them were dressed up… for the interview, I guess.

“Do… do you want us to be in the interview?” My father asked, hopefully. Pathetic.

“No… mom and you don’t need to be in it. You’d get too much fat and ugly in the way…” Emily frowned, staring down dad. I waited for him to say something… anything back… but mom and dad simply walked out of the house, obeying the orders of their youngest daughter. And that was that.

We sat there for a while. I watched as Emily swung her legs pack and forth. Her feet, big even for a girl her size, were in flip-flops. Her toenails were painted purple. The blonde girl kept both myself and Sarah next to her, holding us together on the couch. By sheer gravity, both of us were leaning against her.

“Do you like my feet…” Emily asked, quietly. “I always thought they were too big, but I mean… big is my appeal, right?” I didn’t say anything. For a while longer, we sat in silence, while Emily frowned. After a while, she spoke up, “Hey… if you don’t get anything on you, you can eat too… I made a ton… too much even for me, last night. Steak, I mean.”

“Well… sure!” Steak was my favorite, so I’d try some. She pulled a… massive… cooler outside of the fridge, and pulled several steaks out of there, which she quickly wrapped in foil and placed in the stove.

“Didn’t you just eat a huge bowl of cereal…” Sarah remarked.

“I’m the one cooking for you, Sarah, so don’t talk back. And you can’t call me fat…” Emily stuck her tongue out. “You know food goes straight to my everything…” The timer went off, and Emily stood back up, and took the tray out of the stove with a towel (her hands were too big for an oven mitt). She unwrapped the foil, and cut one of the large steaks in half, placing each half on two plates for my sister and I. The other… two… she took for herself, sitting in the one large kitchen chair that could support her ass.

“You’re sitting on the table, by the way. You can’t be messy…” Emily warned us. She really meant it. Emily, the Emily who wolfed everything down… was eating with a knife and fork. She even was using a towel like a bib, eating patiently. “Can’t believe that I already got hungry…” We ate in (relative) silence, except for Emily making loud sounds of approval regarding her own cooking skills. That is, until I lifted my fork the wrong way, and a bit of steak sauce landed on my shirt.

“YOU GOT STEAK SAUCE ON YOU!! WHY DID I FEED YOU STEAK!!!?? After I dolled you up so nice too…” Emily went apoplytic, but at that moment, the doorbell rung, stopping Emily in her tracks. “Well… I guess you’re appearing on National TV with steak sauce on you.”

“W… wait…” I responded, but Emily wriggled her finger to me as she answered the door. “You’re sitting on the couch, one of you on each side, next to your amazing little sister, and that’s final!” She bent over, nearly as wide as the door, as she stooped through to great the reporters.

“HEEEYYYY WHAT’S UP!!! IT’S EMILY!!!” She nearly screamed, jumping up and down in front of the door. “Come in… come in… I made some more steak for you… my bro was a little messy earlier, but it’s such a special moment for him… I’d like him to be in it. He’s been just as amazed by my growth as me. My sister too! I love both of them soo much… and they’ve been so supportive of me… more so than anyone else.”

“O… ok…” I could tell the interviewer wasn’t wanting us in the picture, but was he going to tell the seven foot girl no? Emily crouched again to walk inside the door, the camera getting

The couch sunk down with her heavy weight, and both Sarah and I ended up pressing against Emily’s warm body… the couch groaned so much under her that I thought it would break. A heavy palm rested on Sarah as she ruffled her hair… Emily liked doing that to both of us now, and she was all smiles as it begun recording.

“When I started getting this hungry I thought I was gonna become fat, so I held back a little,” she laughed at the interviewer. “But… she hugged both of us, and I was immersed in the smells of her sweat and perfume as I was pressed against her, just under her armpit. It smelled… pungent… to say the least. Emily skipped the shower, because she took one yesterday and her hair looked fine. But the results of her workout made it known on me. A rebellious part of me wanted to smell it, but I was also pretty grossed out. I also realized that if I looked straight up, I’d be staring at the swell of her cleavage. At any rate, I kept looking straight ahead at the interviewer, just flashing an awkward smile. Emily… I didn’t think she’d be mad at me if I looked at her. She thought it was funny whenever I did it. But I wasn’t getting any more embarrassed on National TV then I already was.

“I like candy… and cupcakes…” the nearly seven foot tall girl giggled to the reporter, acting as innocent as possible. She kept crossing her legs in that short skirt, however. Outside the view of the camera, the reporter kept getting flashed by her. She flashed everybody nowadays though. Even in the camera, just enough cleavage to not be too risqué was visible. After all, she had large C cups now… and on a 6’10 frame, that’s a lot to show off. Finally, the interview started.

“The person we’re interviewing today is Emily Smith, the amazing teenager who has gone through one incredible growth spurt! We’re here today to talk about what its been like for you and your family as we’ve all been watching you post online about it! From the very beginning, you said it wasn’t normal… that you were growing inches in days! And now you’re nearly two feet taller than you were just two months ago… how has it felt for you!? Do you know why you’ve been growing!?” The man chirped excitedly… he knew what this meant for his ratings.

“Well…” Emily sighed demurely, “it’s been quite a ride! Pretty much all my clothes have only gone through the wash once, cause I keep outgrowing em! I’ve been having my sister pick em out…” I felt her draw Sarah in even closer to her, but I couldn’t see her around Emily’s bulk, “…but I’ve grown too much now,” Emily shook her head. “I think my sister has a good fashion sense, but no store will carry anything in my size anymore, so I’ve been having to rely on donations from generous people online!”

“Yeah… but Emily, DO you know why you’ve been growing. All of the tallest people tend to have glandular disorders, and have back issues… but you’re bigger in every direction… and you appear as healthy as ever!!”

“Two-fifty pounds… but no… I don’t really know…” Emily bobbed her head back and forth, “but like I said, it’s been quite a ride!!”

“People have been saying that you’re a bit of a bully…” the reporter continued. Emily lowered her hand out of the camera’s sight, and Emily, beaming the entire time, pointed to the reporter’s erection, making an execution symbol… the implication got through to the reporter who stammered, “but those accusations seem totally ridiculous! Looking at you, it’s obvious that you’re one of the sweetest girls I’ve ever seen!” Emily giggled, her body vibrating against us, leading me to roll my eyes... and Sarah too, I imagined.

“Well… can you show us what your new size means?” The reporter asked, sounding… extremely interested at this.

“YEAH!” Emily jumped off the couch, looking down at me, for one moment. With a flutter of her skirt, she twirled around and bent her hips, she lowered my arms around me, and with a slight groan, she lifted me into the air like a baby. “I’m a lot stronger than my brother now! Watch this!” She held me close to her face, opening her mouth wide… on National Television… there was no way… but she did. Emily began burping in my face. “See… he can’t even fight back against me now… so I can do whatever I want to my big bro!

The rest of the interview was no better.

Seven foot two.

With her newfound fame, Emily was beginning to become impossible to deal with in class. And they expected ME to do something about it, as I found out when called by the ninth grade principal to come to her English class. I found Emily, her head brushing the ceiling, stepping on the English teacher. Her size thirty shoes and socks were placed to the side, while she stepped all over him, the man groaning underneath. All the other students were huddled towards the back watching my sister. Some looked terrified, others fascinated, others aroused, as my sister kept trampling the guy. She was dressed in a ridiculously short skirt, which her teacher could probably look up… even I saw flashes

“How do you like me feet, huh? You’ve been staring at them all the time. That’s the only reason you told me that my clothes were SCAN-DA-LOUS… But I think that you’re GROSS… and to me that’s scandalous… so these feet are probably gonna hurt you! But you don’t care… do you… with your stupid hard dick…”

“Uh… I was called to come over here, Emily… you… uh… can’t crush the teacher.” Emily looked annoyed for a moment, but then smirked at me.

“Who? Someone as little as you? Maybe next time when you actually win a wrestling contest I’ll listen to what you say, but You’re CONSTANTLY staring at me, bro. It’s really cute how you’re acting like you’re not looking, but you need to be honest with yourself… she grinded her heel into her teacher’s crotch… “you’d love to be in this position right now.” Emily turned pale at that moment, however, as a wet patch appeared on her teacher’s crotch, as he shook slightly. Just by stepping on him, she had brought him to orgasm.

“EEEEWWWWW!!!” She exclaimed, as she pushed him away with her oversized foot, knocking his head against the wall… with a crack, the man was knocked out. “WHAT!?” Emily shouted, looking at me and the students huddling in the back. “HE WAS STARING AT ME!! AND HE’S GROSS!!! After all… bro can stare at me anytime… just remember… nobody can tell me what to do anymore. If you want to do well here, then I better like you.” I walked over to my sister. This had to stop.

And I found the wind knocked out of me. Somehow, she had knocked me to the floor without even looking.

“I’ll play with you later, bro… but you should learn that you can’t tell me what to do anymore. Nobody can. This guy’s REALLY BEEN BOTHERING me… and people need to learn their place… underneath me!” She sorta… played with my body with one foot, almost massaging me, while crushing her teacher with the other. She had removed her size… whatever… sneakers, the huge thing sitting next to me. Emily had some strong pheromones… as the doctors explained, that were messing with me. But that was overwhelmed by the smell of her feet. Maybe it’s because she had gone running earlier, but the rank smell of her sock was really getting to me. It seems like whenever Sarah and I tried to do anything, we ended up under her. I was tired of getting called by the administration, just let Emily run the school already.

***********************************************************************************

Seven and a half feet. The interview solved our financial situation… Emily put on a site where she livestreamed various content… she avoided pornography because she was underage, but there was some pretty risqué stuff there. I tried to avoid her videos, but she kept trying to enthusiastically draw me into them.

Then the air conditioner broke. When it was ninety degrees out. And Emily walked in… she was wearing what had to be a micro-bikini. The thing was outright indecent, just managing to cover her nipples… and I swear, you could see pubic hair

“It’ll get a TON of views… I’ve seen the money pouring in… I need to turn up the faucet, your sister needs to be rich already!”

“And what do I need to come for… some other video that gets Cynthia acting like I’m a baby… I’m tired of you humiliating me…”

Emily rolled her eyes, way above me. Her blonde hair hung down her back, Emily’s characteristic pigtails having been undone for swimming. “You worry about her too much, bro. We’re going to the city pool… since we don’t have one. I thought that we might record something there,” Emily smiled down at me.

“Nope… not going.” Emily rolled her eyes again, almost into her skull, and a strong arm went under me. “I already had to lift Sarah into the car, don’t be difficult. I tried to get out of her grasp, but all I ended up doing was kicking at the air. “You really think you can still boss me around, huh? When I can pick you up like this. And with that, unceremoniously, she dumped me in the car. But she wasn’t in the car… instead, it was one of the boys feeding her at school nowadays… Jonathan? Was that his name… she could get em’ all to line up, presenting their offerings to her like she was some sort of a goddess. The brat, getting people to do that! He pulled out, taking us to our destination… come to think of it, Emily probably wasn’t driving because she couldn’t fit in the car. It’s not like anyone would challenge her for not having a license nowadays.

“What do you think, should be jump him?” Sarah asked, making Jonathan twitch nervously.

“Nah… our sister’ll make us go… one way or another… so Jonathan… you’re one of Emily’s lackeys,” I asked uninterestedly.

“I… I’m her friend! From elementary school,” he tensed up against the wheel. “She really likes me!”

“So you do errands for her? I’ve seen you feeding her enough for an elephant during lunch…”

“She lets me feed her because she likes me!” God, maybe we should stop. He swerved so hard, that he almost wrecked. But Sarah chimed in.

“Emily lets absolutely EVERYONE feed her… like you said, she eats enough for an elephant!” I waved her hands. “She doesn’t consider you special to her! When you feed her, all you’re doing is feeding her ego!!”

“SHHHHUUUTTTTTTTTT UPPPPPPP!!!!!!” He howled, swerving us into a ditch. It wasn’t too bad of a wreck, although it looked like it dented the car. “YOU ARE NOT GRATEFUL TO HER AT ALL!! SHE GIVES YOU SO MUCH!!! PEOPLE WOULD KILL TO BE IN YOUR SHOES!! AND YOU TREAT EMILY LIKE THE LITTLE BITCHES YOU ARE!!!!”

“Holy shit…” Sarah mouthed quietly. “Someone’s a little cuckoo. “Besides. You’re the one who hurt her car.” Jonathan grew pale, as he did his best to maneuver out of the ditch.

**********************************************************************************

She cared for me, right?

She did?

Emily?

When we were at the pool, Emily was pressing Sarah against her chest… that bikini… was so small. The pool was only a little over six feet deep… and Emily was standing right up in it. Her hair shining like a goddess. Yet Sarah was acting UNGRATEFUL!!! The stupid bitch! She was trying to squirm out of Her divine grasp! WHY!? WHY!?!?!?!?

I just sat there, filming them cause Emily asked me to. Filming the girl who should have been ME!? This went on… for hours and hours…

The entire time… I knew that I had to have her. I had to have her. I could see the outline of her nipples in that micro-bikini. Her boobs bounced with every step. Every jump. Every laugh.

She was also teasing her brother… toying with him… pleasing him… and I was filming it! She picked him up and swung him around like a doll. And he had the audacity to act like he wasn’t liking it!? A position anyone would envy.

But what was worst was the other people.

Emily giggled as she ran into random poolgoers with her gigantic ass. She even let random people grab at her… why? Just anyone could reach out and bump into her… maybe she figured it would be good for the video. Everyone was in love with her.

And… I realized… Sarah wasn’t even struggling anymore, even if she didn’t realize it. She was cradling her head against Emily’s perfect chest… smiling, without a care in the world.

Why couldn’t I be in that pool?

Eight foot two.

As her sister, I tried to look after Emily. The most shocked I ever was… a year ago, when I found her with some guy at the skating park. I mean… girls have sex. That would have been ok… it was almost pure luck that I ran into her. After all, Emily likes skateboarding… or she did before she became too big for anything.

But I found her sitting there, away behind a bush, kissing some guy, who was undoing her blouse. And he was giving her money.

I couldn’t even think. In a moment, I was on top of the guy, beating the shit out of him. I know guys can be stronger than girls… but he was a little, scrawny thing, and he was black and blue in a moment. Emily screamed, trying to pull me off him. He was left lying there, in a daze, while I turned Emily over and spanked the shit out of her. I didn’t care… I had to impress on her that you just. COULDN’T. Do something like that. So I kept spanking her, even while she kept squirming and screaming, until she was blushing deeply out of embarrassment. Now I don’t even know if it was embarrassment or something else.

The past three months of that year Emily had transformed into an international celebrity. And then I caught her doing it again. And now I doubt I’d be able to spank her.

There she was, D-cups on an eight-foot girl and all, lying in her bedroom… she always sat or lay down nowadays, she couldn’t stand up anywhere in our house. And, over her stomach and between her legs, there was a strange man, thrusting in and out. He looked utterly and completely ridiculous… some guy who looked like his thirties thrusting in a titanic bored teenager.

“Emily…” I sighed, “what in the absolute hell are you doing?

“Sarah… how’s the site going?” Emily was nonplussed, just reading through some stuff. “We’re amassing a pretty good amount of donations, but I just want to keep up day by day.”

“EMILY… WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?” The disgusting man didn’t even quit thrusting in her.

“Earning some dough.” Emily kept reading through the book… it wasn’t a catalogue or anything, but a real, physical book. That wasn’t exactly like Emily… and it heavily contrasted with what else was going on. I guess it showed just how hard a normal size man could “pound” an eight foot girl.

“Emily…” I opened and closed my mouth… before I said something I regretted, “do… do… you think that I would like being around something so many disgusting strangers have been around?”

“Sis.. are you saying you want to fuck me? Is that it? Because I would be glad to… I can find another way to make money… if you really mind that much…” Emily had finally taken her book down a little, staring at me. “If that’s not the reason, the answer’s gonna have to be a no. I understand why you helped me before… but I’m not in danger. Not anymore… you’ve seen Jonathan, the other people running about. He can basically do it based on being strung along for sex and minimum… but for the other people, the new place I’m building, everything… it takes so much money!”

“We don’t need a new place…”

“I NEED a new place, sis. I mean… look… I had to close off half the house this morning... you heard that banging.”

“Yeah…” I was getting awfully impatient her. “What the fuck was that!” Emily finally turned red, before speaking quietly… “Well…”

“Hey did ya…” the man started to talk. Emily squeezed her legs, knocking the air out of him completely.

“You paid to have sex with me. If you want me to talk to you, it costs more… only twenty-thousand for the hour… a cheap rate…” she winked at me. “What do you think you’d get sis? Two-hundred?”

“OH SO I’M WORTH LESS BECAUSE I’M A CHEAPER PROSTITUE!?!??!” I was completely red in the face now. Why did Emily piss… me… off… so much!?

“A hundred times as much! At least! But I’ll give you whatever you want for free!” Emily stuck her tongue out. “You’re really good with the site anyway, sis! You can do a lot I can’t! Just tell me what’s going on later today… ok.” She looked kind of sad at me, like she just wanted to get along.

And she’d have sex with me any time!? Great, some incest!

Emily pissed me off so much.

*************************************************************************************

Nine feet tall.

I was playing a tennis match, and I couldn’t concentrate at all. Not that many people went to the games. Hardly anyone went to the games. A couple of people were cheering for me, but it calmed down as I proceeded to get my ass kicked by a girl who wasn’t even that good. I still couldn’t get Emily out of my head. She just… wouldn’t let me concentrate on anything. My giant sister… who was fucking sexually attracted to me… who could pulverize me if she wanted to… do anything she wanted…

I swore as I swung at air, the opponent’s ball going right past me. Of course, that was bad sportsmanship, so the opponent got a penalty of another point… and that was the match. I couldn’t even look at her as I shook her hand. My coach started getting on me about something, the woman still pretending that anything at school was normal. Nothing was normal, now that an actual giantess was prowling its highways. Emily kept finding ways to pop around me at school… and she was always at home… the entire house smelled of her sweat by now. Her sweat. From when she “stretched” to make herself bigger. So I needed to get away from her.

I was going to a friend’s house to work on college apps. Emily would never let me do them at home. So I was sitting there, trying to finish up my one to Cornell, some stupid essay about difficulties I’ve faced. Should I write about my fucking sister? Or should I. How is she a difficulty? She’s amazing! Everyone loves her! She can beat people up! Threaten to kill them! And her boobs, her abs, her fucking long… long legs… her sweat… the way she moves… even the way she rests her big head on my shoulder when lying down… she just fucking attracts everyone too her like moths to a flame. Everything I ever done… felt like it was obsoleted by her.

But as I was working on the essay, a knock came on the door. A loud one. It was probably some fucking client of hers. She’d take money off to get them to do inane stuff for her. Or maybe it was just a fan. My friend went to answer it as I cried into my pillow, where I was working on college apps on the couch. I had just gotten comfortable!!!

“There’s nobody here! It must have been a prank call…” Amy called out. Then another voice. An unmistakable one.

“Look up.” And she did. And groaning, I did. In the door, at its edges, there were two pairs of long… long… thick legs. At the top was a pair of gym shorts, nearly as wide as the door, holding the largest ass known to mankind. It was my sister. Without even asking for permission, she stooped down… and down… and down… and basically crawled inside the house. I didn’t think often about how much stuff had been rearranged at our place, but she basically filled out the entire room once she crawled inside. She was unsteady, wobbly… no, with the smell her breath gave as soon as she entered, she was drunk! My “little” sis had been drinking!

“Amy… you’re Sarah’s little half-Asian friend…” Sarah remarked nonchalantly. “Ya… you canth be helping *hic* Sarah out any more with her apps… cause she’s not going anywhere…”

“She has every right to go wherever she wants!!” Amy retorted.

“That’s all I am… a big bully.” She was… undressing in the middle of the room. Her shorts were peeled off first, slowly, tantalizingly revealing her big butt. This was followed by her shirt, her newest shirt… she needed a new one every month now. The cotton came off, then the biggest bra in the world came undone… all of it Emily flung casually on the other couch.

“I’ve been good to you… but you know… at the least I’m a sexy big bully…” she crawled towards me, even while deliberately knocking Amy down to the floor just swinging her butt to the side.

“Hey! What are you doing in my living room!” she screamed, fallen over, glasses ajar.

“Whatever I want…” Emily sighed… “I had a few bottles of wine for this…” she crawled over to me, the scent of booze enveloping me… along with her… arousal. She reached out with one hand, knocking me down to the floor. “Amy… you’re dating Sarah’s ex… aren’t you? It’s amazing that you’re still getting along after that… he was pretty nice. I thought he was, whenever he came by our house.”

“What are you getting at, Emily?” She was still wearing our underwear, a hint of arousal clinging to it… by now, for a long time, everything was so fucking obvious, but I still didn’t expect her to come out and say it… I mean, she had already kinda said it… but even more so now… meanwhile, Amy had kinda quit talking, and was just staring at Emily’s massive ass. I suppose the way her underwear got wedged between her globes could be pretty sexy, as is the fact that it could crumple a car… but why did every girl have to discover their lesbian side around my stupid sister!?

“I’m going to fuck the shit out of you. I saw what games you and he played, he spanked you, he bit your nipples… he even whipped you…”

“How?” She put her hands on my cheeks, forcing me to look into my eyes… breathing slowly.

“I peeked through the door… it’s when I realized… how beautiful you were… and how much I wanted you… all to myself. I KNEW that I would have you…” Emily kissed me. She leaned down… her plush, large lips, pressed against mine. My eyes remained open, even as she closed hers. She was trembling. Her entire… massive body was shaking. I kissed back, and more a moment, my breath flowed into her… but then, she quite literally took it away, as her tongue pried my lips open, exploring me fully and completely.

“Give into me, Sarah… I can introduce you to a new world of pain and pleasure… and… my website has had a BILLION unique visitors… I don’t think you understand your situation…” she awkwardly kinda grinded into me, her chest pressing in and out of my crotch as she awkwardly wriggled into me, while both of her hands clasped around my butt. Meanwhile, she kept smacking her lips against mine. I always thought about her trying to turn me on… but with the way she was blushing and panting… was my little body really enough for her?

“The term ‘goddess’ is kinda stupid, but I really kinda am one… doctors have found that my cells are un-ageing. Completely un-ageing. Immortal. I’m going to be young forever… what’s the point of going off somewhere… trying to be independent… your life will be so… much… worse…” Emily kept ranting, in between kissing me, “I was always so afraid of the future. You and bro stived to be the best, all the time. But hardly anyone has a good job anymore. Hardly anyone makes money anymore… there’s so many homeless people… so much suffering… things are going to get worse. For a moment, she started kissing me, her whole body trembling. “I’m going to be… above… it… all.”

One of Emily’s fingers slipped down my panties, pulling them down slowly. The floor was cold against my bare ass, but Emily warmed me up so much.

“My ass is a lot bigger than yours… but I like your butt too… you don’t know how much I’ve watched you… fantasized about you… I’m not waiting any longer.” I could feel her finger wriggling inside me, violating me with every movement.

“This is my middle finger… it’s big, isn’t it? Nearly… six… inches… long… soon it’ll be longer… bigger… than you’re boyfriend’s dick…” I groaned as I grew wetter and wetter.

“My brother and I want to keep our dignity! I don’t want… *aah!* to spend my time living as your toy… you can’t do this to me in front of my friend… I have dignity…”

“Should I call the police…” Amy was muttering, broken from Emily’s spell for a moment. Every movement of hers was knocking over furniture. Even trapped under my sister, I could see the ruins of a table and some lamps near me, as Emily wriggled her gigantic body through the crowded room. But then stars hit my eyes, as she roughly squeezed two fingers inside my crotch. I roughly bucked, convulsing as orgasm hit me… my own sister was fucking me. Fucking me hard… why did I have react this way!?

“That’s cause I love ya!” Emily laughed, pulling her finger out of my ass, while keeping the other two in me. “And this…” she roughly spanked me, the palm of her hand as wide as my butt. The sting made me lose feeling for a moment, but soon another one came again.

“Your butt’s gonna be so red when I’m done with you… but I’ll kiss it and make it better if you want… I’m gonna devour you first though…”

“GET OUT OF HERE!!! AND QUIT ABUSING MY FRIEND!!!” Amy broke a chair against Emily’s butt, causing her to scream… it sounded like it actually hurt her… I didn’t know she had strength like this. But then Emily became a whirlwind. She turned off me and KICKED Amy across the room, with a sweep of her leg causing her to hit the wall with a menacing thud. She then swung her other foot out, pinning her against the wall.

“I suggest you leave…” Emily pushed her foot down harder against Amy causing her to write out in pain… not like when she spanked me, but deep, crushing pain. I heard something pop. “Your parents should go too… change their names… and never… never… talk to my sis again…” Emily turned towards me, her eyes dead serious. “Your friends that I like… I make sure they’ll live with me too. You’ll still see them. But those who try to take you away… I’ve been too kind to them,” Emily giggled again, a maniacal tone to their voice. “I should crush them, like the stupid insects they are. I heard Amy’s ribs cracking as she pressed in more. “I’m going to have to keep a watch on you… promise you won’t see Amy again… and I’ll let you go.” Emily was beginning to cry as she looked at Amy… “I don’t hate you or anything… I just can’t let anything come between my sister and I… just leave me alone…”

“O… ok… just… don’t hurt her.”  I tried to ease the tension, draping myself against Emily’s shoulder. Even when she was sitting down, we could see eye to eye. For a moment we looked at each other, and then Emily begun to relent. Emily removed her foot slowly, and Amy lay against the wall, coughing and rasping weakly. She was red all over… and there was a little puddle of blood on the floor. Emily looked at her sadly… as one strong arm wrapped around me. She didn’t shower too often anymore… Emily smelled all the time. But what she talked about… her pheromones… I nearly buried myself into her to get at them… I wondered, whether it was even a good idea to resist her anymore…

“We’re leaving.” Emily slung me on her shoulder, and she roughly forced the door off its hinges, pressing on it with all her strength. Soon both of us were outside in the cool autumn air, completely naked.

People were looking at us, but no one did anything. Some stared at the titanic pigtailed girl, walking straight down the street. Cars swerved out of her way as she walked straight down the middle of the road. She couldn’t fit on the sidewalk. Yet she expected everyone to just avoid her. Showing no concern for the tiny people beneath her. She was really above everyone else, she cradled me far above everyone else… nearly on the level of the second story. And Emily loved me.

“Does that warm you up… *smack* you don’t need to worry about the outside world *smack* not when you have *smack* your *smack* big sister to take care of you. Her lips kept moving all over me… down… down… as she lifted me up. And then they reached my most private place. And the outside world ceased to exist.

In the cool night, with people watching, I howled as I bucked into my sister. She really did distract me… I couldn’t think of anything else.

Emily fucked me, loved me, and hurt me all night.

************************************************************************************

Nine foot five.

All I could think about was my sister. I thrust in and out of Cynthia. Her breasts bobbing before me—pink nipples capping perky boobs—it should have been an erotic vision. But no matter how much I tried, how much I thrusted, I couldn’t cum… it was crazy. I felt really bad… a headache… and everything… I thought I slept fine.

Meanwhile, Cynthia was asking me about her, even as I thrust in and out. Her hair was draped around her, but her lips were pursed, her eyes unfocused. It was obvious that she wasn’t caring at all.

“Do you know why your sister got so big?” Cynthia’s voice perked up, even as she talked about her. HER!!

“No…” I growled, as I kept trying to fruitlessly make myself cum…

“Do you know what type of food she likes…”

“She’ll eat anything and everything… it takes a ton of donors to support her…”

“But what does she like the most?”

“Why don’t you ask her then…” I stopped thrusting, staring Cynthia in the eyes, almost daring her. I knew that she was like so many others… asking about the ten foot girl who ducked her way into class to not do anything. To drag students into the storage room and have her way with them. Everyone wanted to sleep with the brat who ran the school. Including my fiancée! So she just needed to tell me if she thought the brat was sexier than me!

“Hmm… I might… does she really throw parties at the house? With Twister?”

“Get invited to one to find out?” Finally, Cynthia smirked, as she looked at my frustration.

“I’m just saying all this because she’s being friendly towards me… I LOVE you… I’m just thinking… you know… as my sister-in-law, that I should get to KNOW her… you know?” She paused for a moment, the two of us barely breathing, before asking her next question. “What color panties does Emily like?”

“Purple,” I said bluntly, rolling off of Cynthia. “She’s always liked purple everything…” I begun to put my clothes on in a rush. I wasn’t staying here anymore. “Goodbye! I hope you get to fuck sis!”

“Come off it!” Cynthia sat up as she begun to dress, putting her own clothes on. “She’s slept with everyone! I know you want to fuck her too! Maybe we can do it together!! I think it’s exactly what we need… it’s obvious we aren’t getting each other off here! Something to revitalize us!”

“REVITALIZE! YOU JUST WANT TO FUCK THE BRAT! AND HER ALONE!?”

“BRAT! OH COME ON!!! You have an erection every time you think about her! You’re more turned on right now than you were fucking me! For a brat, she has pretty good control over you! For a brat, you’re awfully attracted to her!”

“Men get erections when they’re scared. She terrifies me!”

“Big bad pigtails terrifies little ol’ you?” Cynthia smirked. “You’re one of the only people she shouldn’t terrify. Do you honestly think that she’d do anything to hurt you? She hold you like you’re made out of fine china… your erection’s on national TV… back when she first interviewed, the camera scrolled down a bit. It’s like you were trying to look away, but you were practically rubbing it against her leg! And you were right under her armpit, looking like you were trying to sniff it! If she turns you on that much, maybe I do want a piece of that!!! It’s a step above you!” So it really was like that.

“Goodbye…” I mouthed quietly, turning to leave.

I’ll see you later…” Cynthia said awkwardly. I walked out without saying another word.

*********************************************************************************

Ten feet tall. Ten! How was she so big… why was she so big? No doctor could find out anything. She just seemed to be a normal… healthy… big girl. One whose back remained straight even as she shot up past the height of Robert Wadlow. A girl who defined physics itself.  Emily was getting multiple interviews a week now. In all of them, she giggled and laughed as the world watched, and she stayed with us in the house, alone, our parents having been kicked out. She always showed up in some cute new outfit, just a little too tight, made by some or other admirer. Her face was being plastered across the news, across magazines. Her figure was becoming as bigly as the President (got re-elected right before the greatest depression in our nation’s history, god-damnit). So how could I fight back?

How could I fight back when I was under her foot, eating at her sock lint.

“You STILL plan to go off to college, bro? Brother? You think that you’re independent… you lust over me all the time. I provide EVERYTHING for you.” She ground her sock into her face, increasing the pain. Everything I breathed smelled of her foot… incredibly pungent, Emily not having showered for several days. “You’re always popping erections around me… looking up my skirt… what business do you have asking Cynthia to marry you!?”

“I’ve dated her forever!? Why wouldn’t I marry her!?”

“She doesn’t WANT to marry you… she said yes out of politeness!” Emily increased the pain, the pressure. I could hardly breathe. “Accept your place… it’s not some school out of State… it’s beneath ME! Worshipping me!”

“Like I’d worship a brat like you!!!” I found the ability to breathe, even under her foot. At that moment, her foot stepped off of me, the pressure being relieved.

“You have… no other place… my scent… doctors wear gas masks around me now… know why?

“I know… neither of you care for each other anymore. Cynthia doesn’t get you off. You can’t even cum when you’re sticking your dick in her…”

“HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!?” I yelled, my entire face red with anger and humiliation. My sister crawled over me, her crotch just above my head. Her scent was so strong… so fucking strong… it was making me dizzy.

“You want this so badly… and you won’t admit it. That’s all you have to do… is make yourself mine… and then your life will be great… but if you won’t do that, then it’ll be hell. You know…” she crowed above me “she wants me too. I’ll barely have to do anything… and I’ll make her mine. And then... you’ll have nothing. Anyone else you get… I’ll take them too… if you won’t belong to me… you’ll have nothing.”

“Hah!” I laughed, trying my best to sound strong. “She won’t leave me for an overgrown brat!”

“Really… because I know better… she’ll get to see my nice… purple… panties…”

I lost it.

I begun swinging my fists against the sister trying to take everything from me. Doing everything I could to hurt her. Punching her in the stomach, over and over. But Emily didn’t even FLINCH. If anything, my hand begun to grow sore, after punching her over and over for minute after minute… eventually, I saw with shock that it was bruised. The giant girl had tensed her stomach… and… it was so tough… I had just hurt myself, trying to hurt her.

“Are you done acting stupid, bro?” She shifted positions, her crotch rising and then falling as she prepared to sit on me. In a moment, the breath was knocked out of me, as an unimaginable weight rested upon me.

“In nature, the biggest always wins… it’s why girls always go after taller guys… I may not be a guy, but I’m twice as tall as you… and my scent… it attracts you. It attracts everybody. Makes everybody obsess over me… I have some news, compared to me, you are a manlet, brah” she said mockingly, “which means that every girl, lesbian or straight, would go for me compared to some normal guy who’s not a world famous celebrity, and you should be GRATEFUL for everything I’ve offered you… but you aren’t.” I felt my legs growing numb, as I panicked trying to move them. At the same time, my body betrayed me, even during this pain, the blood from my legs crossing over to my dick… her crotch was nearly touching mine… I saw just a hint of her liquid leak from her panties, falling onto my lap. Why was she so erotic? WHY!?

“So… I’ll take her. And I’ll take everything. Until you BEG… well… I won’t take your legs…” she stood up, relieving the immense pressure. I began rubbing them, hoping to return some sense of feeling.

“If I sat down long enough, you would have needed amputation, bro. That kinda turns me on… when I can hurt you that badly… I can take care of you.”

“You know what!? Maybe you do turn me on!? But sexuality isn’t everything!? After all, why would someone as superior as you go after me!?”

“You turn me on too…” Emily mouthed quietly. “You turn me on more than Cynthia… I’m so wet by now… you see that… I want you and Sarah… forever and ever… I guarantee that… she doesn’t LIKE you… and what’s truly precious to me… I’ll take it.” One of her pigtails, a couple of feet long, bumped into me, swinging with her movements. What happened to replace the brat with this crazy nymph!?

I want a normal life! And Cynthia does too!” I swung my arms, gesticulating as if it proved my point.

“No it doesn’t silly… you think someone as status obsessed as Cynthia would settle for an office drone over someone world famous? Because even if you go off to school that’s all you would be… you’re never going to be someone truly special like me… I’ve been whispering sweet nothings to her when you aren’t around… slipping my hand down her shorts… she really thinks I’m in love with her, the moron.”

“SO WHAT!? YOU LOVE ME SO MUCH, YOU’LL TAKE MY FIANCEE!? YOU LOVE ME SO MUCH, YOU’LL KEEP ME FROM BEING INDEPENDENT!? YOU CAN STUFF YOUR LOVE DOWN YOUR THROAT!?” I turned around to leave the room, but Emily just giggled. And she wouldn’t stop giggling.

“You’ll be mine, bro… you’ll be mine… you can’t stop it… no one can stop me… I’m irresistible…”

Even after I went to my room, I could still hear her giggling and talking to herself. I couldn’t get her voice out.

_________________________________________________________________

Twelve feet tall

Emily wanted me to spread rumors to Cynthia… to tell her that Emily liked her. She was going to take her from my brother. And I agreed to do it. I felt like slime… betraying my brother like that.

My sister fucked me every night now. She was so possessive… so… so… possessive. I didn’t realize how terrified she was of us leaving. But now I knew it, with every inch of my body… the same maniacal fervor that possessed her… it somehow… made her grow. When she ranted about how much she loved me for hours… while sp. I was into bondage… but her wrapping her pillars of legs around me… each leg was longer than me. She squeezed me there… and she left bruises sometime… but I told her to be as rough as she could. She held back, because she was concerned about me… but I loved the pain.

I could even make Emily cum, while trapped between her legs. We did this nearly every night… and every day I waited for it. I was sandwiched there, smelling her skin, her sweat… sometimes her cum… she had slipped her lace panties off before… draping them in me, giggling as the pair overflowed me. My head, pressed in-between the sweaty crevice, got access to her most pleasant spot. Her labia was three inches tall, even before being stretched. If she wasn’t squeezing my arms to her side, I could stick both of them in there. And her liquid would gently flow out, lubing her opening even more for my hungry arms. I loved making her squeak…

She also put me under her butt… with a million cushions. She said she had to be really… really… careful.

“I could crush you if I made the wrong move… I know I was excited about my butt being bigger, but it weighs more than you now… I just want you to be ok, Sarah.” Even Emily was kind of weirded out by it… but I liked to stay under there for hours at a time. Tests!? Tennis!? NONE OF THAT BULLSHIT!!! I could just sit there… and forget about all of it, all of the stress, under my sister’s titanic ass. She’d take care of everything. She shifted a little… moved above me. But I could be reassured… spending an evening there. Very occasionally, she farted … and I loved even that too. Everything was serene… it felt like she was enveloping me.

And after we were done feeling each other, I would curl up against Emily… sometimes naked… sometimes clothed. We could easily be doing two entirely separate things… but we knew we were there for each other. I might also read a book… I was going through all of A Song of Ice and Fire… although I knew it would never finish… ugh… and sometimes we would just watch something stupid on TV together. I even begun to hang out with a lot of my friends again to play tennis, though Amy had moved away. I didn’t worry about the college apps anymore… I knew Emily didn’t want me to leave.

And I still worked on programming… it’s what I wanted to do in college anyway. And I might work on some stupid project… I don’t know how, but I could program ok even against my giant distraction of a sister… and maybe. But she was letting me make her website! I made the UI, I even worked on security! Although a lot of people tried to hack her, so I needed some extra help for that. No, the site was secure enough that people actually had to use the paid subscriptions for the most part. Although people were tracking down some stuff on tor. It was funny reading the comment sections though. Where people pathetically groveled and begged to her online in messages she never read… begging for what I got every day!

Her feet were each two feet long. I loved her stepping on me. I wanted her to do it every day. If she really put pressure on me… she’d probably sqush me like a grape. But that’s why I loved it. One time, in the middle of it, with one foot covering my face… she kept the other on the floor. But one toe… her flexible big toe… pressed against my clit. And I came instantly.

So I wouldn’t have been able to stop her anyway. I might as well take the route that would lead to this incredible pleasure. Because my brother was still resisting.

Then again, it seemed like she could do this herself. She was still going to school. Somehow. She crawled her way through

Finally, I directly talked to her. Cynthia was chewing some gum, leaning against a couple of the lockers, looking bored.

“Hey… Sarah… what’s going on?” She didn’t seem to have a care in the world.

“Emily… Emily wants to meet you. She wants to get to know you… you know… maybe take things slow… maybe fast.” I didn’t even say anything specific, but Cynthia grabbed my shoulders, shaking them with excitement.

“ME!!! ME!!!! WHERE IS SHE AT!?”

“Just behind the shed… after school… just then…” she still had her ring on. Stupid bitch. But her calm demeanor was broken, as Cynthia was wound up in excitement. I’m sure Emily’s plan would go well.

Later in the day, I ran into a couple of police officers.

“This stupid hallway smells… this whole school’s gone to pot ever since the overgrown bitch took charge of everything.” For some reason… even with all Emily was doing, that made me mad.

“What do you mean… overgrown bitch!? That’s not . I’d be careful about referring to someone with her stature that way!” A lot of other students were glaring at them too. They kinda made themselves a target, to be honest.

“She says a new school needs to be built!! She’s hired lawyers saying that this place isn’t accommodating!? What school was built for a two-thousand pound bitch! Several of the teachers have had to quit… there have been reports of students injured! What’s going on around this school… around this town. It isn’t natural!! PEOPLE FOUND A BODY AT THE SKATE PARK!!” He was yelling now, deep and loud. But I wasn’t afraid. I had a guardian.

“They were mean to her! People who are mean to Emily get punished!” It just came out of my mouth, flowed out, like it was natural.

“Someone needs to do something with that giant bitch before anyone else disappears,” the other officer continued, unscathed. “Take her out…”

I just laughed. “Noone can take Emily out… have you seen her. I doubt your guns could get her… and with the amount of people who support her… they’ll swarm you… even a tank can’t do anything… they’ll shield her… I suggest that you don’t try.”

“Look, every stupid kid here defends her to the end… she has some trick over you,” The officer grabbed the collar of my shirt, growling at me, I didn’t know what he was going to do. But then I heard metal shriek from Emily slamming into the lockers… and then the officer was off of me, slammed against the wall, bits of plaster and paint falling to the ground as he gurgled.

Emily would always protect me.

There was a lot going on that I wasn’t privy to. I knew that… there were disappearances. But it was all to make Emily’s perfect world. Her perfect world… for me, her, and Daniel.

Cynthia needed to be out of the picture.

*************************************************************************************It shouldn’t have surprised me. It really shouldn’t have surprised me… but Emily grew like a maniac after that. Every time I saw her at home, she was barely moving, drenched in sweat. Stretching supposedly. And the rest of the time, she grew… and grew… and grew… it was over a goddamned foot in less than a week. Then another. Then another.

Thirteen feet tall.

One morning I encountered her, drenched in sweat. Lying on the living room floor. I guess she had been “stretching” again. She moved her head a little when she saw me

“He… hey bro…” she muttered weakly.

I came inside, and the first sound that greeted me was a high pitched moaning. It wasn’t rattling the house… so it wasn’t Emily. I knew she and Sarah were fucking… but it didn’t sound like her either. But I begun to grow pale, as I realized just who it sounded like. I

The sight before me was horrifying. It was Emily’s old bed… I didn’t know why she came up here… she took up the entire room, her head against one wall, and her feet pressing up against the other. She had a bored expression on her face… she did when dealing with a lot of people now. She found them beneath her. And Emily was completely naked… I don’t even think she knew I opened the door. And neither did the girl she was suspending above her, one hand both heisting her up and pressing inside her. Cynthia squeezed hard around Emily. The other hand was holding her back, to make sure that Cynthia didn’t fall off. The scent of Cynthia’s arousal even pierced through that of Emily’s sweat. They just kept doing this… I don’t know how long I watched for, as Cynthia orgasmed time and time again, squeezing Emily’s finger/dick with more passion than she ever had with me. I was hard, even watching this scene through the crack in the door. And Emily begun to taunt Cynthia.

“Did you think… that you could have me for free? Me? You came to me… thinking that I had some crush on you. But when I told you how much it costs to have me… you still wanted to go through with it. Everyone does… nobody can resist me once they see me… get enough of my smell… and it’s spread through every hall in that school. And you were willing to pay me… even with your engagement ring. How utterly pathetic.”

Then Emily looked straight at me and winked.

Cynthia’s eyes spung towards me as I begun screaming. I don’t know what I was screaming, but I couldn’t take that giant brat anymore. NO FUCKING MORE!

“My finger’s bigger than your dick, bro, what did you expect? There isn’t a single girl out there who would stay with a normal guy!” Emily flicked her finger again, causing my fiancée to moan loudly, even when right in front of me. I was watching my life fall apart right in front of me, and yet I was still fucking hard. Just like in front of the refrigerator. What was happening to me? I couldn’t get over how pathetic I was… and I began to cry… right in front of her… right in front of that gigantic, twintailed brat… listening to my fiancée moan as Emily kept twirling her gigantic fingers inside of her. Two in her vagina, one in her ass… and they were kissing, as Emily suspended Cynthia in the air.

“Good… now your payment…” I didn’t think it could get any worse, but Cynthia took off her ring… the one I gave her… and presented it to my sister, placing it in my giant palm. Cynthia looked away from me the entire time.

“Can I…” she begun to speak.

“What, slut?” Emily answered, looming over her, shifting her ass over the ruins of my bed. “You got what you paid for… five-thousand for two hours. It’s practically a giveaway at that rate… you know how many people are willing to give me a cool million! If you have more money, then you can come back

“I can’t turn away paying customers…” Emily smiled. “And she was SO eager to please me… to sleep with me. My finger’s a lot bigger than that little tent I’m seeing right now…”

“WHAT!? WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME!?” I screamed at my sister. I wanted to hit her. But that massive wall of flesh, sitting on the ruins of my bed, smirked down at me.

“You’re mine, bro,” Cynthia grinned. “You’re not going to get a girlfriend on my watch… I’ll just take em all away from you. And…” she smirked widely, looming her naked breasts directly above me, “I know that you fantasize about me much more than that tiny bitch. Only I can give you what I want now anyway… you know that. I’ve seen what I’ve done to people… and you’ve been around my scent for far too long.

“Then you can try and get Cynthia back bro. Run after her. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!” She howled. “And I’ll never speak to you again. Or you can fuck me right now… the girl of your dreams, your fantasy come to life… I may not think you’re sexy… but I love you… and out of that I’ll keep you by my side forever…” she was tearing up. “Don’t leave me… don’t… I’ll provide for you… you have any idea how rich I am now? Any at all!? I’m a multi-millionare… interviewed in magazines everywhere… I don’t WANT you to work… just come here…” she smiled as she spread her arms open… I would never be independent if I stayed with her… that’s what she wanted the entire time? When she took my fiancée? Tormented me for so long? She thought that she could make me dependent on her?

“I do. I mean… I attract myself. My scent… how much I turn other people on… seeing people give me their life savings… that’s all that matters. Your life will be perfect… here with me, with your sister, forever.” That’s what she thought? That she could just do that?

“Maybe you can make my fucking slut of an ex cum!” I cried out. “But you’re just the same stupid brat you’ve always been!” Emily was twelve feet tall… with one movement, she could have beat the shit out of me… no, on that ruined bed, just from her sitting down on it, she could have killed me. Her breasts were like wrecking balls. Her head was like a billboard… and yet… she just begun to cry.

“Yo… you’re always gonna hate me…” tears fell from her oversized eyes, down to the floor. She just fucked the love of my life in front of me. And she wanted me to feel sorry for her!? “I tried to make you like me… so many ways… I want to do everything for you… take care of you forever…

“You’re a selfish piece of shit, do you know that!?” I continued. “You hurt everyone at school just because you can get away with it.”

“I think… a lot of people… would do a lot more…” she sobbed. “In those stories you read… those stupid ones… big girls just kill the little ones… they do whatever they want… but I’ll be better than that… I just wanna luv you forever and forever… and take care of you…”

“I’ll love you forever and ever!!” Cynthia cried out, still in here. “I’ll give you another ring, a better one!” My sister’s head snapped right over, staring directly at Cynthia for a moment. Then all hell broke loose.

“YOU STUPID SLUT!!!!! I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT!!!” Emily swung her hand out, without even thinking, with the force of a cannon… and Cynthia shot across the room. For a brief moment, her body flew through the air. Then her head stuck a cabinet, the noise echoing throughout the house. In a moment, she was on her side, still. Blood was flowing from her head. Emily blanched, looking at her form, resting, motionless, awkwardly sprawled across the ground. For a second, neither of us said anything.

“I guess I… uh… did… um… uh… uh… kill… someone… bro… he…he…ugh……”

“She looks fine… her neck is just… uh… yeah… it’s broken.” My fiancée was dead. My little sis had killed her with one swing of her arm… I felt like I should be reacting more strongly than I was.

“I’m getting something to drink…” Emily finally spoke up. Shooting up abruptly, she hit her head HARD against the ceiling, causing plaster, and even bits of wood to rain down, a second later, she picked me up… really… really carefully, after what just happened, placing me to the side, before barreling out of the room, the doorframe being obliterated in a moment. I heard more crashing noises as Emily tore through the house, then the sound of breaking glass… but for a second, it quieted down.

I stared at Cynthia’s dead body for a moment, again. With her neck the way it was… I figured I should call 9-1-1 anyway, so I pulled my phone out. I hit 9… then 1… and then I quit. Did my sister… really MEAN to kill her… it was just a reaction. She was so strong… and things would be worse if I called the police. She’d probably end up fighting them… I really didn’t have that much family. But the brat needed to be controlled. This would do that. Still, I didn’t call. I got up, staring around awkwardly for a moment, brushing dust of my jeans. And I walked, like a zombie, over to my room. Peeling my clothes off, I thought that I’d try to sleep. Forever. After some time… I don’t know how long, I heard more crashing. Louder and louder. It was like the whole house was being destroyed… and it was coming towards me.

“Sho… you… don’t… *hic* like me… do u..” Emily… all twelve feet of Emily… was wobbling outside of the doorway… in a crawling position… she couldn’t fit inside my room… but that didn’t mean that she wasn’t going to try.

“GET OUT!!!” I yelled at her. No more. No more of the Brat’s bullshit. But she didn’t listen.

“Hehehehehehehe…. NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She yelled, as loud as she possibly could. She begun to force her way into the room.

“GET THE FUCK OUT!!!” I screamed again. My doorway begun to crack, she awkwardly rolled on her side as her shoulders couldn’t fit through. Diagonally, she was trying to come into my room, smiling creepily the entire time… lustfully she was turned on.

“Your dick’s going insiidddeeee me bro. You… Sarah… and I… are gonna fuck so much. Because little Emily’s a perrrrrvvvvv….. a weird, incestuous perv.”

“You killed Cynthia!!”

“Then call the… huff…” she pulled herself in further, calling the door to splinter more. It cracked at several spots, groaning all the while, “police, David. My influence isn’t quite that great… not yet… call them… and they’ll have guns… and I’ll go… to jail. But I can smooth this out given enough times… I can get… away with it. But you can stop me… now… I’ll be gone… out of your life, forever. THE STUPID BRAT will be gone… or… I can make… everything better!” Emily lurched forward, and my doorway came crashing down… Emily was crashing everything down. But I was hard… it was obvious… she wanted to fuck me. But why would the most famous girl on Earth… the Eighth wonder of the world… I couldn’t clear my head.

She begun to crawl on top of me. Her chest, wider than my entire body, came to rest on my crotch… she had to be supporting herself some. Her massive body could easily crush me. Even suspending herself like she was, I knew I couldn’t move. Her aroma flowed over me, sweat, booze, cum, lotion, the strange sweet scent of her skin, her pheromones. As huge as she was, she was looking straight at me, innocently… but… was there blood on her mouth. It wasn’t wine…. It was blood!?!?!

“I loooooovvvveee you bro…” Her face, massive, imposing, was right in front of mine. “You told me that you liked pigtails when I was young… that’s why I’ve always worn em… and…” Emily burped in my face, louder than ever before, repeatedly. It smelled of booze. Then she moaned. “I’m putting a finger in my pussy, David. It turns me onnnnn when I burp at you like that…That’s why I grew bigger… I stretched… exercised… that shouldn’t make a girl bigger. I know that. But I tried really… really… hard. With Sarah being such a masochist… I knew you’d BOTH love it… so I tried… so hard. And it worked! I knew when I grew inches… week after week… it couldn’t be natural, it was my stretching. I had to try so hard… it was really painful… I felt like I was going to die… but for you… it was worth it… to have you… I’ll do anything…” she moved down, just a little, and kissed my with blood stained lips. The blood of my fiancée.

She was motherfucking---er---siblingfucking insane.

And I still had an erection.

“If you’ll still leave me… I’ll have to kill you too, bro… but for now… if you won’t fuck me… no matter how many of your fantasies I act out… just for you… I’ll rape you…” Every one of her movements jiggled her chest all around me… I didn’t even know when, but she had slipped her boxers down, and the world’s largest pair of breasts completely surrounded my dick, I couldn’t even see it. She didn’t even use her hands, she was just bobbing up, and down, causing her breasts to slide around my dick, her hard nipples slapping against my belly. And, against all of my conscience, I begun to buck against her.

“I’ve taken care of everything for you, bro? This is all free… for other people, I’m charging twenty-thousand an hour now. Cynthia? That was a special rate… that bitch couldn’t afford me… no…” she giggled insanely, “she couldn’t afford me at all. But I needed to get her away from you… so I offered her that rate to her personally. She thought that it was because I liked her!? That stupid bitch!? Who took my brother away from me!? Now she’s dead… just like she deserves.”

Even as she kept ranting, her boobs kept slapping wetly against me, and she reached into kiss me, one powerful arm wrapping around my head, drawing me towards hers. I finally blasted, exploding everything I had into my sister. This went on.. and on… and on… as her pheromones coaxed me on. Emily broke my kiss to whisper into my ear as I came. It felt like I must have drenched her with my cum… except… as huge as she was, her breasts each bigger than a cantaloupe, I knew that couldn’t be true.

“I love you…”

Emily was all smiles as my orgasm subsided… cooing mindlessly at me.

“Bro… bro’s cummmmmm!!!! I haven’t had any in so long!!!” She reached into her cavernous clevage, pulling out my semen, looking at it with a goofy, happy expression before licking it.

Finally, after being trapped under her for hours, Emily begun to finally wake up…

“My head… I… Hey bro… Good Morning… I lo…” suddenly, her face begun to grow pale… “I feel kinda nauseous… is this… alcohol this bad… I never had quite so much…”

“Sis… go to the bathroom. Go to the bathroom Emily!!!” Her cheeks puffed up, as she retched… going from pale to green. I saw her hiccup a bit, leaning directly above me… and Emily threw up. It completely covered me… from head to toe.

After I walked out of the shower, I encountered Sarah laying a cool towel on Emily’s head, the floor groaning beneath her with even small movements, in the ruins of the second floor hallway. Her growing butt had battered and battered it, to the point where, even crawling, she had knocked out half the walls. There were a couple of other holes from where she stuck her foot the wrong way. And, of course, the whole house smelled like her now. Her… and her vomit.

“Beer sucks…” Emily groaned as she lay on the floor. She didn’t say anything after that, going into a half-sleeping state. Sarah smiled as I walked in.

“Emily’s… kind of a control freak… she wants us all to herself…” she stared awkwardly passed me. “I’m guessing that she went kind of wild with you last night… she did that with me a little while back. I think that she thinks it endears her to us…” Sarah sighed. “Sadly… I guess it worked on you too. The wonders of giant incest… look at her… Sarah poked one of Emily’s breasts, bigger than Sarah’s own head, causing it to wobble. “This girl’s obscene! And powerful! Powerfully obscene! She’ll chase us down wherever we go… spank us… and force us right back… I don’t think there’s anything we can do.”

“Is that why she went after my girlfriend… after Cynthia… isn’t she dead in the other room!?” Sarah nodded.

“She told you as such, didn’t she? Emily wants us to be absolutely dependent on her… and well… I mean… I think we owe it to everyone to be. Cynthia’s proof of that.”

“What do you mean… we owe it to everyone!?” I was fully enraptured by my sister. Even looking at her brought me a raging erection. I couldn’t separate myself from her… everything about her. But I still tried to pretend.

“Well… for her size, with the power she has, she’s actually been pretty good with it… but when she doesn’t have us… this girl… can be kind of a titanic bitch to people…” Sarah shook her head… “beyond that. She can be a menace to society. And besides… she’s the goddamn sexiest person on the planet BY FAR… so…” Sarah blushed. “I’ll admit it fully and completely… she’s the full erotic experience… just let her grab you… put yourself under her control… and you go straight to another fucking dimension of fucking.”

“That’s one way of putting it… I suppose… I’m not going off to college…” I sighed.

“That’s right…” Sarah held my hand, staring straight into my eyes. “Emily… is completely… nuts. If we’re with her. In a good way… otherwise… in a bad way… she already took care of Cynthia… she made a quick call when she woke up… with a hangover… people came in… and took her away…”

“That’s right…” Emily breathed. Great, she was listening to us. “You’ll love me from now on… only me… and each other… I guess that’s fine… but mostly me.” She sat up, casting both of us in her shadow, hefting her bare breasts with her hands, marveling at their size and weight. Firm… natural… they would be no more than E cups on a normal person… but on Emily…”

“They’re dozens of times bigger than you’re little boobs, sis. Not that I mind… I like pinching your perky nipples… but… I’m going to feed you now… with these…” Emily squeezed her left nipple, and a fat, tantalizing drop of milk came out, hanging on for a moment, before splashing against the floor.

“D… drink… both of you.” I looked at the large, pink nub before me. It was several inches long, throbbing and ready. Gingerly, I placed my mouth over it, and begun to suck. Warm, creamy, milk, just like before, gushed out. It was even more delicious than before. She really did take care of us. I buried my face in it. I don’t know how long it went on for… her boob was huge. HUGE. I wrapped both my arms around it—half humping it even while I drank… my twin sister was doing the same, purring as she filled herself with Emily’s milk. Awkwardly straddling her, I humped my sister while I drank from her, Emily providing everything at once—protector, provider, lover, friend. Her hand came down and lovingly begun to . Even after a two-digit number of orgasms last night, I miraculously grew hard, humping my sister with abandon.

“You don’t have a right to have a body this erotic… no-one does,” I chided Emily, who giggled under me, her body shaking mine, massaging it—her movement, with her lovely voice bringing me closer to orgasm. And her hand begun to move faster, stroking expertly with every movement—milking me.

“I emit special pheromones… they drive people CRAZY…” Emily laughed triumphantly. “Only you and Sarah won’t suffer that fate… but of course… they don’t stop working it’s magic. Don’t worry… you won’t lose your ability to speak or anything… unless I leave you… if you quit breathing me in… why… I’m told that you would go insane. No… I’ll protect you, forever… I’ve been told… my body is unaging… ultimate… perfection… the pinnacle of humanity. Everything else of yours will remain beneath me… inferior to your BRATTY sister… “her hand stroked me haltingly, bringing me to the edge, but then clamped down, stopping my orgasm for a moment. At the base, her hand stretched on longer than my dick, enveloping all of it. “But… for ETERNITY… I will baby both of you…  fuck both of you… envelop you in my ever-growing breasts… flood you in my milk… burp in your face… milk you bro… and stroke you sis… and YOU’LL. BE. MINE!” Emily, begun stroking harder, and my orgasm erupted. With that, my entire being spread itself onto Emily’s right breast. She was suspending my entire body… even as I sucked her left tit, the rest of it was wrapped around her boobs!

 Finally, after I came, Emily pulled my head off her nipple. I was able to see the results of my massive orgasm… just a little of her right breast was stained in semen… some of it dripping to the floor. It would probably take ten people to give that pigtailed ‘brat’ a bukkake.

“You’ve had just about enough…” Emily smiled with a sleepy, content face. “I know it’s good, but I don’t want you to get fat.” She begun massaging my back with a couple of fingers, pressing them softly, yet strongly with her deep strength into me, relaxing the muscles she tensed up when she fucked me with abandon last night. “You know… it makes my headache go away when I take care of you two like this. I love you… so much…” I lay down, extremely tired, my head in the warm, moist cave of her armpit. I loved the smell now. Fully and completely. And I breathed deeply, taking it all in. Content, I drifted off surrounded completely by my sister, my giantess protector, the lovable brat and super-celebrity, Emily. I truly was lucky… Cynthia never took care of me like this. Who cared… who cared if she was dead!? HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I loved Emily… and I saw so much suffering outside… so many people, who did everything right, getting their lives thrown in the toilet. Maybe this was for the best.

“I’m gonna apologize to mom…” Emily groaned. “But I need to buy a new house… I kinda totaled this one.” She was still acting like everything was normal… I guess this was the new normal…

I think I’ve gone insane. Emily was constantly having sex, as her aphrodisiac scent even worked on her. With other people most of the time, as she couldn’t get us before. She wanted Sarah and I so… so… bad. She really did turn herself on… as to me… I was fully ensnared in her web, along with my sister. We couldn’t even stand to leave the room of our modified house, with our parents kicked out. Since the place was three floors tall, Emily was able to stay here, at least for now, by having both the second and third floor removed from half the house. The circulation was redesigned. She had us working for her a lot of the time

“I’m not going to go for pornography still… not that I care what people think… but I think it’s a bad influence for society,” Emily sighed. “In fact, I think I’m going to cut back on the sex-factor… let people imagine. I won’t pull the old videos though… my sexuality can be for you two… and a few other people, to a lesser degree.

And that’s how we begun to live our life with Emily.

_________________________________________________________________

Fifteen Feet tall.

My sis was fifteen feet tall.

I didn’t know how her pheromones exactly WORKED, but she must have been able to control them. Because, at the new compound she built, it wasn’t all sex all the time, like I was kinda worrying about. But whenever she was horny… we were too.

The word compound really was the best way to describe it. There were people going in and out all the time, arranging a million different things. Sometimes there were media appearances. Sometimes my brother and I were in those… Emily could be pretty clingy during those. Even though we didn’t do anything but play with her, she was so proud of us for some reason.

I think… what surprised us the most, was just how normal it was. A lot of my friends were here… the ones… like Amy, who tried to get me away from Emily, were gone though.

We passed the time. Emily “worked,” but only for an average of four hours a day. Just prostituting her out for whatever absurd rate it was… it kept going up. I think Emily’s plan was to eventually just subsist on being a sort of deity, and not have to sell her body, but for now it was necessary. She also spent time organizing everything around the compound.

I often spent that time hanging out with people. There were enough people here to form baseball teams… and Emily had a field built in the compound… she even played a couple of times, in which case you’d think she’d have auto-won, but sometimes it was hard for her bat to find the tiny ball, and she walked carefully to each base instead of running cause she didn’t wanna trample anybody. One time, she tried sliding, which ended the game as the dust cloud never went down.

The most extravagant expense was probably the skating rink to be built to Emily’s scale though… I didn’t even want to imagine that. The old one couldn’t work, as she stood taller than the full pipe… and everything else.

We went out there one day cause I wanted to see Emily flatten cars under her butt. She didn’t want to do that for a while… but she relented... people got out of her way, as she stepped over all of them. Her feet were two feet long each… longer than the skating board she used to use. I was above all the mayhem as she carried me… all the way to the parking lot.

It was hypnotizing, watching her butt as big as a car, begin to rest on it. Every time, metal groaned and protested… and every time, it ended up crumbling underneath her. I begun to smell her scent too… the arousal from her sheer display of dominance… and I watched adoringly. I’d do anything for Emily, and she’d do anything for me. And some people even ran out of a car… as she approached it. It was their fault they stayed there. Emily’s butt was made for demolishing cars… the only reason they would have stayed there was to watch.

And we spent an hour doing that.

I also still played tennis, and I didn’t need to worry about being the best at it anymore… although I kinda was.

I spent a lot of time with Emily picking out her outfits. She trusted me to do that for all of her public appearances. And I had a lot of fun with it. When someone was that big, any stupid, extravagant outfit could be made some combination of alluring and downright imposing.

Right now I had the privilege of sitting In Emily’s lap, on her skirt, while David was sitting to her side. Emily was just sitting on the floor… most of the oversized furniture was not in place yet. Emily was worried about replacing it too. It was slower than before… Emily was nearly seventeen. But she was still growing at quite a pace. Her boobs were nearly F cups now… she said that boobs that big were gross before, her butt was a little more modest… but I really liked it, and was waiting for my turn.

Perhaps the whole thing was kind of humiliating. But it was hard to feel like it was a BAD thing when everyone on Earth was jealous of you… and Emily sought electricity through my body whenever she slipped her fingers in me, kissed me, caressed me, let me bury myself in her body…

Or even when she humiliates me. She’s worried about being mean… but I REALLY like it. She still makes sure to burp in my brother’s face every single day… but for me.

This morning, out of nowhere, Emily began spitting on my face.

“What’s that for, Emily!?” I protested. But she just giggled. And she spit on me again, and again… and again… soon my whole face was covered in it, thick and smelly. And she just giggled, as she started licking it off of me. What could I do against her? She weighed 2700 pounds. And her breasts each weighed over a hundred pounds. More than all of Emily did before she started growing.

But soon, it was gone, and she lowered me down, gently to her nipple. It was several inches long… thick… erect… tantalizing. My stomach even rumbled, looking at it. I marveled every time I looked at it. But I sucked, and warm, creamy milk gushed out. I loved the rubbery feel inside my mouth every time. Soon, I had my fill. Her breasts produced so much milk that it filled me up really quick. I know that she gave some to the other people close to her… but she made so much that some had to go down the sink… she didn’t let the stupid clients who paid for a tiny fraction of what we got have any.

She gently patted her hand on my back, making me burp. I grew red, but Emily just smiled, and she lifted me higher again. I was often ten feet above the ground with her, but she never dropped me. I didn’t worry about that. But I saw my reflection in it.

Doctors didn’t know why Emily didn’t age…. But they were beginning to see it in my brother and I. We weren’t growing any, but her milk was doing everything it could to keep us young forever. My skin glowed back radiantly, fairer than almost any model. A brilliant, perfect smile, free of stress and worry, shone back through the mirror. And above it, a far bigger smile shone.

“Look at you, Sarah… you’re so beautiful. So perfect… so lovely…”

I loved Emily so much. I buried myself in the crook of her neck, smelling her long… long hair… she didn’t often wear pigtails anymore, leaving it to flow down her neck. I smiled, just letting myself fill with all the love she had for me.

Life was going to be great.

*************************************************************************************

Sixteen Feet Tall. Sixteen. Absolutely massive. A Goddess.

I was going to kill them.

Sarah.

David.

They had her completely. Emily… the most lovely Emily… was so under her control.

But there was an inner circle, wasn’t there?

Other people… she had sex with? She loved? Giggled with? Played with? I couldn’t believe it. What was I… dirt? Dust? No… I’d make her love me… my father was working on developing an antidote to another aphodiasc that was spreading throughout the news… and because he was working on it, he had some right on hand. And I got ahold of some arsenic. I’d get rid of Emily’s stupid inner circle.

And then she’d love me.

I’d make her love me.

And she gave me the perfect route to get her… she told me to come in… and prepare people’s food. Cook for em all… that’s all I had to do… so I mixed the aphordiac with the cakes I was baking for Emily… more than one. One wouldn’t satisfy Her. And the arsenic… for everyone who stole Her affection.

But at that moment, She entered, crawling through the kitchen.

“Jonathan… you’re working hard… aren’t you? Can… you just let me try one of the cakes… right now? It’s urgent?”

“I haven’t even put them in the oven yet, Emily… I…” I stammered, but then Her massive finger reached towards one of the arsenic laced cakes. It was in the Icing!!! I couldn’t let her… but in a moment, she licked it… was She… going… to die? But Emily looked perfectly fine as she held the taste in her mouth for a moment, grimacing. She looked so lovely… in a pale yellow sundress. A one piece dress… complete with a short skirt… if She turned the right way… I could see up Her skirt… see her purple… and in a moment I could. Her panties were beautiful… I felt my erection spring to life instantly as I could see moisture there. She was turned on! I turned Her on! I knew it! She did care for me!!!

“Hmm… this tastes odd… you little piece of shit.” Emily smiled down at me, practically cooing it out… if anything, she felt sorry for me? But behind that voice… there was a cool venom. “My pheromones affect people different ways… it normally makes them obey me… but I guess you really wanted me, huh?”

“What do you mean… I was just baking cakes for you Emily…” her fist swung out and punched me. I didn’t feel anything, but my jaw dislocated as I slammed against the opposite wall.

“Everything here’s recorded, Jonathan,” Emily tutted. “I protect the people I care about… I thought you knew that… we saw you lace the cakes with arsenic. Try to take EVERYTHING from me. I would have rewarded you again… probably not sexually… but does it matter? I could have given you a stable life… worked my influence to get you into medical school, dumb as you are… made your dad proud… it was really a genetic misfire for him to have you, huh?”

“I… I… love you… Emily…”

“Love me? I used sex to help ensnare bro and sis… but I do more than that with them. I barely even KNEW you in Elementary school… what do you think of me, other than some sexy goddess figure… in what universe did you think that killing everyone I loved would make me happy!!!” The ceilings were high in Emily’s new home… the massive compound that was her home. High enough that all fifteen feet of her could fit in here. Her head was so. High. Above me. She smiled sweetly.

“Should I give you a more appropriate death… an erotic one? I’m not going to have sex with you… butttttttt… I teased my sister that way when I first started growing! You know! But! Butt!” I sat there, limp on the kitchen floor, looking up at her laughing.

“At least crack a smile, fuckhead,” she sneered down at me. “I’m going to fucking massacre you… with nothing… but sitting on you.” Emily begun to peel off her panties, lowering them onto the floor. They were so big, it looked like I could swim in her soft, purple lace. She rolled up her skirt, revealing the glistening folds of her pussy. So big… I could put both arms in there. For whatever reason, she was turned on. Even from high above I could smell Her. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. She turned around, and then I saw her ass. It was bigger than a beanbag chair… it wasn’t even disproportionate for her figure, but it looked like I could get lost in her crack… if I tried to fuck her, like I wanted, my dick would never reach through there into her ass, unless she spread it open. I continued to fantasize about Her, even as She was about to justly Punish me. That was Her Power.

Her butt begun to descend. Slowly… slowly… it filled my entire vision. It was so smooth… so beautiful… Hers… I reached out towards Emily’s butt, wanting to embrace it. She cooed as my hands sunk into it, feeling the hundreds of pounds of her flesh.

But she continued to lower herself to the floor.

Soon the top of her crack was against my face, and I was enveloped in the smell of Emily. Just as my crotch hit the bottom of it… it covered my entire body. I cursed myself that I didn’t undress. Why? For a moment, she stopped.

“You like it… don’t you? I…” Emily sounded wistful as she spoke. I got the impression that she wasn’t really talking to me. “My brother and sister were trying to excel so hard… for a future. But I knew how bad things were… my siblings were mad at me, because I didn’t seem to care. I drank underage all the time… bro caught me… I still do that though… I skipped school… didn’t do homework… sold my body… I still do that too, I guess.”

I tried, but I couldn’t spread her cheeks open myself. They were so Divinely full. I could press my hands into them… and I licked and kissed Her great butt, for all it was worth. There was the smooth scent of her skin, mixed with lotion… lavender… a light, salty taste of her sweat… only a little air came in… Her butt was basically sealing me in… there was just some room where I was, wedged beneath her cheeks… where I maneuvered, where for now, I lived… I know that I had erred, but I wanted to worship Emily

“But that’s different now… I’m not afraid of anyone… they spend a king’s ransom on me… and if they tried to do anything, I’d just squeeze my legs and they’ll…” Emily flicked her finger out of her mouth… at least I heard that. I couldn’t see anything above her butt. I hoped She went on… before I died… I wanted to reach climax. There was still enough maneuvering between the swells of her cheeks to undo my zipper, and thrust my bare dick against the flesh of her ass. I moved faster and faster… seeking Release… the ultimate releaseeeeeeeeeeeee.

“POP!”  Nothing can take that from me. But you tried asshole… meet my ass…” Emily giggled. One. Last. Time.

“Goodbye.” I thrust as I came, sputtering gobs of semen uselessly against her ass. It was an infinite amount of pleasure. My dick burying itself in the expanse of her butt, feeling just the outside of her asshole itself. The smell of Her pleasure assaulted and invaded my senses, driving me wild. My life had led up to this moment. And then…

She continued to lower her butt.

Pain begun to sink into my body, which I thought was numb. True, deep pain. But it was fine. I felt my arms crunching and cracking… there was room between her ass, but it was deceptive… even She wasn’t big enough for me to fit in there entirely. And everything begun to press against the wall. It was like I was flattening… but of course… people don’t flatten. And I kept hearing things crack… as pain shot through me.

She lifted her ass… there was blood all over me. Everything was broken… I could barely stay awake… leaning back against the wall… I saw that her butt was covered in blood too.

“You’re finally turning me on, Jonathan… doing something useful for once…. It turns me on when I can just kill them, pulverize them, wreck them, just by sitting on them, stepping on them… suffocating them. It’s so EASY for me to kill people… and it makes me wet. So wet. Especially when I’m helping bro… sis… or my real friends doing it. As for YOU. You couldn’t even drive right, you couldn’t do anything right… butttt… like I said, with my friends, I have to be careful. And as powerful as I am… I can’t just go killing people willy nilly… but you came here… to kill them… so I can kill you… and get a nice… little… orgasm out of it. So that’s something you did right… people don’t mind if I kill once in a while… if they’re like you… after all, as a Big Girl, I get extra privileges!” I heard her voice, clear as a bell, ring out in orgasm. Was She fingering herself? I’m glad I could give that to her. My last sight was droplets of Her cum falling to the ground.

She descended all at once, letting herself fall like a cannonball, her butt falling towards me.

Darkness.

__________________________________________________________________

So that’s it. A good summary anyway. Maybe you think I sound crazy… reading from other people’s experiences with me… I had to put it together, based on how people react to me. Obviously Jonathan’s not here… so it’s kinda ad-libbed based on how he acted… he worshipped the shit out of me, but other people told me he was acting insane about me… even his dad… he came around me with a clothespin on his nose, smart man… I think he hates me.

Yeah… you wanted to hear more? There’s a lot more… but your time’s just about up. I know you look comfy, resting on my legs… I’m eighteen feet tall now, by the way. I measured myself today… my growth’s tapering off now though… it has been, for a while. I mean, I’m eighteen years old too! Not that makes a difference… I’ve been doing this for a while, I’m always the one in control anyway…

Oh… you’re popular? Tall? I’m tall. I’m popular. I don’t think you’re sexy… sorry… and you’re not really someone I know, so I’m not giving you anything for free.

I don’t know if it makes me weird to love my brother and sister too much…

You have more money? Two hundred thousand… that’ll buy you another couple of hours. Just think! It’s what bro and sis get for free, every day! I bet you’d love to be in their place…

But you can’t.

I even moved dad in… I made up stuff before, saying he hit me. But I was being kinda mean towards him and mom. And they’ve done a lot for me, unlike you. People… men… some women even, the women ALWAYS think they’re special… think that by giving money to me they’ll endear themselves. But EVERYONE wants that now… I want to be surrounded by people who helped me BEFORE I was big.

So pay up… give me everything you have… and worship me… a little while longer. So my bro, my sis… my parents… my friends and their friends can live in luxury… and I can make you cum for a while longer.

And then you can be homeless.

Sounds like a great deal, right?

Hehe, your little dick says yes…

Then I’ll be your fantasy, tell me what to do.

My butt… a lot of people like being under there.

OK!

Chapter End Notes:

Review if you can... I'd appreciate any feedback. I wrote this up in a weekend. I want to see if this kind of "snapshot" approach to slow growth works well.