- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Tags will be added as they occur in the story. 'Breasts', 'Butt', and 'Feet' are currently planned.
Author's Chapter Notes:

Don't you hate it when there's a chapter of exposition in your porn before the action starts?

...

I'll let you decide.

-------------
“I want to play a game!” her voice boomed above him.
He was already eye-level with her knee, but still, he kept going. He took a step back but tripped over the mounds of fabric that used to be his clothes. The woman above beamed down at him.
“What's happening!?” he managed to stammer out.
“Oh, sweet, young William. Isn't it obvious?”

She was right. Though he did not know how or why, Will knew he was shrinking, even if his brain refused to believe it. The proof was there in front of him: Danielle, his shirt, and everything else seemed to be growing as he lay on his back looking up at her. She knelt down and took him up in her car-sized hand. Will's stomach dropped as he was pulled into the sky, held tightly in her warm grasp with only his head exposed. She looked down at him, her blue eyes predatory. Will seemed to have stopped shrinking for the moment. Trembling before her mighty face, he struggled to find his voice.
“W-Why-?”
He was cut off as a huge object flew through the air. Tilting her head back, Danielle popped a breath mint into her mouth with her free hand. She closed her eyes, savoring the taste.
Her moan rattled Will's bones.

“The 'why's not important,” she said opening her eyes. “I told you: I want to play a game, and you're the lucky little guy that gets to be the toy.”
The chill of the mint stung Will's face as she spoke, and the energy of her voice vibrated the very air around him.
“What kind of game?” he asked in a voice as small as he was.
“It's simple. You only have one goal.” She opened her hand, and Will fell into her palm. “Survive.”

With that, she blew a storm-force wind onto him. The wintry breath chilled Will to the core, and a tingling sensation leapt into his belly.
Her face began to grow once more; now building-sized, now cliff-sized, and now large-enough to hold several city blocks. All the while, Danielle watched with a self-satisfied smirk and chewing the mint.
“I'd explain more, but my next class will be in soon,” she said between bites. “I'll talk to you later.”

Before, her voice had been powerful. Now it was god-like, drowning out all other thoughts and sounds from Will's head. Suddenly, he was yanked to the ground as her hand ascended rocket-quick, with g-force unlike anything he'd ever experienced. Above her head she paused, giving Will the chance to gaze upon the forest of brunette hair. Then, she tilted her hand.
Will gripped her flesh, holding on for dear life. He tried shoving himself into one of the myriad minuscule cracks in her palm, but the more she angled her hand, the harder it was to hang on. What was once ground had become a wall, and was now turning into a ceiling. Will lost his grip, and plummeted toward her scalp. He was airborne for only a few seconds, but Will had thought it an eternity.

He struck one of the her hairs, and wrapped his arms around it, but it too was growing. From a telephone pole to a tree trunk, the hair became too much for Will to hold on to. He slipped off and fell to the ground, landing hard on her scalp. Looking up, he watched the hair-tree become the size of a large oak. Then it grew to be the width of a car. Only a moment later, it wide enough for Will to build a house in. The icy sensation in his gut faded. Will looked to the sky, following the massive strands of hair as they went up, up, up, and then turned to continue on horizontally until they ended, he remembered, at Danielle's shoulders.
Too stunned to even think, Will remained spread-eagle on the ground.

Danielle gave a sigh, half content and half excited. She collected Will's clothes and glided over to her podium, just in time for the next class to start trickling in. Her body seemed to move on its own, so caught up was she in thinking about what she'd just done. As the last of the students found their seats, she started her lecture with a chipper smile.
“Good afternoon, everyone! Today, Dr. Martins asked me to go over last hour's reading material, so if you all would kindly...”