- Text Size +

 

“I cannot *believe* that shit,” Dana said with a mixture of awe and jealousy. The police car was no more than a speck in the rear-view mirror. “He let you off *after* you crushed his car with your ass.”

“He’ll never get that hood repaired,” Heather laughed. “He’ll probably kiss the dent and pretend it’s my ass.” With the way people worshipped size in this reality that sounded reasonable. Part of me knew that idea should bother me more than it did.

 

“You’re a legend, babe.” Chance said. “I bet he’s gonna go home and jerk off to his body cam footage.”

“Shutup Chase,” Heather said. “Dana how much further?”

 

“It’s Chance,” Chance muttered.

 

“We’re close, about twenty minutes,” Dana said.

“Well, step on it. I’m horny.”

 

Fifteen minutes later we pulled off the highway onto a two lane road that wound down the side of a hill and into the forest. I wasn’t familiar with the area, but Dana seemed to know where she was going. Tucked safely in Heather’s cleavage I didn’t have much to worry about. Easily the best part about being in Heather’s care was that absolutely nobody fucked with her. And as an apex predator I could only assume that included mother nature.

 

Ten minutes of bumping down a pothole ridden road left Heather restless and fidgety. Chance was sullen, Dana was focused, and I was lethargic from being tucked between Heather’s tits all afternoon. Finally the cabin appeared and Dana sang, “We’re here.”

 

“I need a massage, I’m all crampy,” Heather complained.

 

“Oh don’t worry we’ll get you nice and loose won’t we Chance?” Dana said.

“Yeah, uhh, definitely,” Chance agreed, his earlier confidence faltering after an afternoon spent under Heather’s heel.

 

“I’m gonna go air the place out,” Dana said as she hopped out of the van.

 

“No need,” Heather replied, rocking the van as she climbed out. “Someone’s already here.”

 

“Who?” Dana said at the same time Chance said ‘There is?’

 

“Oh, hello.” Dana said suddenly. I couldn’t see who she was talking to.“I don’t believe we’ve met?”

 

Heather turned around, allowing me to see. In the doorway of the cabin stood a diminutive girl whose skin clung to her skeletal frame. Tears filled my eyes for reasons I didn’t entirely understand.

 

Crystal smiled weakly and invited us in.

 

***

 

After an awkward series of introductions the group crowded into the cabin. Heather deposited me in the bedroom while she went to use the shower. Camping with running water felt like cheating to me, but I had more important things to keep me occupied: namely Crystal. I had not been sitting alone for even a minute when she shut and locked the door to Heather’s room and came over to sit down beside me on the bed. Her small body barely made an impression on the mattress. Our eyes met, and the corner of her lips turned up slightly in what might have been an attempt at a smile.

“Are you having the dreams?” Crystal asked without preamble. Dreams? I blinked at her until my confused silence prompted her to speak again. “Lilian, do you see her in your dreams?”

My blood ran cold at the mention of Lilian’s name. “Yes,” I rasped. Crystal cupped a hand over her ear to indicate she had not heard me. More loudly I repeated, “Yes. I’ve seen her.”

Crystal nodded as though she had expected the answer “Me too.”

 

“How did you know about my dreams?” I asked, bewildered.

 

Crystal’s lips finally pushed into real smile territory and she said, “I’m a witch, remember?”

“Oh, right,” I said, as though her statement explained everything.

 

“Something very bad is happening,” Crystal said, and her brief smile disintegrated. “I’ve never seen magic on this scale, the entire world seems to be affected.” She pulled her knees up to her chest and leaned her back against the headboard before continuing. “I should have never taught Heather that spell. I should have done a better job warning you. Everything that has happened is because-”

“Stop blaming yourself.” The words came out more harshly than I had intended. In a softer tone I said, “You think this is happening because you and Heather messed with one bad spell? I don’t know much about magic but even I know what Heather does and what Lilian is doing are worlds apart. In my dreams…” I hesitated as repressed memories came roaring to the surface. “She destroy cities… Murders thousands for sport. Sometimes when I’m awake I can still hear them screaming. I know they’re dreams, but they’re not dreams- not really, are they? Those screams, that terror people’s eyes before she crushes them, its real.”

 

“Its real,” Crystal agreed, her gaze distant. Probably reliving the same terror and helplessness I was.

 

“It isn’t your fault,” I said with all the certainty I could muster. “And I would know.”

Crystal gave me a skeptical look and said, “Hows that?”

 

“Because it’s mine,” I said solemnly.

 

“Oh come on,” Crystal said and punched my shoulder. Rather it would have been a punch had we been anywhere near the same size; instead her balled fist collided with my chest and sent me sprawling across the bed. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry!” Crystal said.

 

I rolled back to a seated position and forced a grin. “Don’t worry about it, you hit like a girl.” The truth was that being Heather’s little lover had greatly increased my pain tolerance and the milk from earlier hadn’t completely worn off so the hit had not hurt much at all.

 

“Ha-ha,” Crystal said drily. “Really Mike, I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking. But this isn’t your fault, you should know that by now.”


“I pursued Heather,” I said. “Against your advice.”

 

“You and literally everyone else in high school. You don’t think she shot down boys by the dozen?”

 

“Yeah but-”

“But nothing, Heather is a magically enhanced sexpot. The only way you could have avoided that trap was to cut your own dick off.”

“No thanks,” I said, reflexively covering my genitals.

 

Crystal giggled at my reaction. “So you *would* rather have the world end than live without a penis.”

 

“Pretty much,” I nodded. Crystal laughed and the cloud over us seemed to lighten. “Okay, so it’s neither of our faults that the world is coming to an end.” I said. “Where does that leave us?”

 

Crystal sighed, her slender chest and non-existent breasts pressing against her plain white shirt. “It leaves us in a house with a rapist, a lesbian, and an unstoppable sex machine.”

“Yeah,” I said, “But what about Heather?”

 

“That-” Crystal stopped when she noticed my cocksure pose. I had to duck to avoid a thrown pillow. “I didn’t want to assume your gender, but I guess you make a fine lesbian,” she said finally.

 

“Touche,” I said with a smile that I didn’t have to force. “At least you didn’t call me a rapist. Speaking of which, how did you know about him? Wait, let me guess. Witchcraft?”

 

Crystal rolled her eyes and said, “Heather told me.”

 

As though summoned Heather’s voice boomed from the shower. “Hey someone bring me my shampoo and conditioner.”

 

“I got it,” Crystal shouted back. She hopped off the bed and began to rifle through Heather’s bag while I considered what she had told me. She was having the same dreams which meant there was some sort of connection between herl and I. The obvious answer was that Heather had taken size from both of us, but was that all there was to it? There had to be something else. I was not any closer to figuring it out when Crystal returned.

“So what are you going to do?” I asked.

 

Crystal’s gaze flicked to the window and she was silent for a long moment before answering. “I’ve had a lot of time to think about it, but I don’t know. The truth is I don’t know if there is anything I can do. It probably won’t mean anything to you but I am what’s known as a hedge witch, basically the lowest tier of witch. There are some politics involved but what it really amounts to is that I don’t know many spells and the spells I do know aren’t very strong when I cast them.”

“You mean spells are weaker or stronger based on who casts them?”

 

“Sorta,” Crystal replied hesitantly. “There are a lot of factors, but basically yes. Some people are able to access greater amounts of mana.”

“Really, so mana is a thing?” I said excitedly, imagining dozens of video game explanations for magic.

 

“Yeah, but it’s complicated. If I explained everything we would be here all night,” Crystal said. “The point is: I’m on the bottom of the magic totem pole. Lilian is on top, or even beyond the top maybe.” I could see her thoughts sinking downward again and was struck by a sudden epiphany. I was looking at myself. Crystal was filled with the same guilt and helplessness that had been nagging me for months. I ran across the surface of the bed and flung my arms around her leg, giving her the best hug my twelve inch body could manage. She looked at me with raised eyebrows.

 

“You looked like you needed a hug,” I said.

 

“Thanks,” she said and her smile slowly returned. “Maybe I did.”

 

Another epiphany struck me, and I blurted out, “Get help.”

“Huh?” Crystal started at me in confusion.

 

“We get help. You said yourself you’re at the bottom of the totem pole right? What about the middle or people near the top? Even if Lilian is crazy strong there has to be others strong enough to fight her.”

 

Crystal shook her head, “It’s not that simple. There isn’t exactly a witchcraft help hotline and even if there were it wouldn’t necessarily help. We would still have to convince everyone of the danger they are in and I wouldn’t even know how to begin.”

 

“What are you talking about?” I said exasperated. “ To start just point out how the entire world is suddenly obsessed with size.”

 

“They are a part of that world, Mike. To them things are as they have always been.”

 

“Then how come you and I know things are different?”

 

“Because we’re part of it!” Crystal said vehemently. “Whatever spell has taken hold of the world; you, me, Heather- we’re somehow at the center of it.”

I sat down, hard, and said, “So this is our fault.” Crystal shrugged in response. Not exactly the reaction I was hoping for. “This sucks,” I said.

“Yeah,” Crystal agreed. After a long silence she added, “Want to get drunk?”

“Definitely,” I agreed. Crystal went hunting for the alcohol while I tried not to sort out how I felt about everything we had talked about. I was still helpless but I didn’t feel so alone, Crystal was right there with me. I had tried to talk to Heather about Lilian but that was the one topic she avoided and truthfully I never tried very hard. Even thinking about Lilian gave me chills and I suspected Heather was carrying around more than a little guilt. At least I hoped she was, Heather could be incredibly difficult to read when it came to certain topics.

 

“A tumbler for me,” Crystal said, walking back into the room. “And a shot glass for you.”

“What about me?” Heather said, ducking out of the bathroom, body dripping water and naked from the waist up. Her massive tits swung back and slapped wetly against her ribs as she stood to her full, towering height. It was a good thing the cabin was an A-frame or her head would have hit the ceiling. “I want to get drunk!” she boomed. Water splattered off her enormous body and onto the floor, streaming down from her soaken hair. A cloud of steam from the open bathroom door seeped into the room and coiled around Heather lending her an otherworldly aspect. The effect made her incredible size even more surreal, like she was some monster rising from the mists.         

 

“Ugh. There goes all the alcohol,” Crystal complained.

“Whatever,” Heather said. “I’ll leave you an ounce or two.”

 

Crystal rolled her eyes and poured everyone a drink from a bottle of high end whiskey. “No chaser?” I asked, making room as Heather lowered herself to the bed. The bedframe creaked ominously and the mattress sagged so low it nearly touched the floor.

“Can’t handle it straight?” Heather teased.

 

“I can handle it,” I said defensively.

 

Crystal raised her glass in a toast and said, “To uhh-”

 

“Boobs,” I offered. Heather’s oversized knockers were wobbling while she struggled to get comfortable on the bed.

Crystal rolled her eyes again. “Why not, to boobs.” she clinked her glass against mine and Heather’s.

“The *best* boobs!” Heather exclaimed proudly thrusting out her chest.

 

We drank together; Crystal from a normal glass, me from a shot glass. Heather drank straight from the bottle and probably downed as much in one swig as Crystal had in her full glass. Enough to kill me outright. My sip was far smaller in volume but no less potent. The alcohol burned down my throat purging doubt in an explosive buzz that singed my brain. It had been awhile since I had last drank.

Before Crystal could finish pouring the next round Dana burst into the room. Her cheeks were flushed and she had that deer-in-the-headlights look that made all of us lean forward to find out what was wrong. “He... He tried-”

 

“Hey,” Chance came in behind her and put his hand on her shoulder. Dana flinched at his touch. “Dana and I were just playing around, right?” He said and it was impossible to miss the undercurrent of menace in his tone. “What are you guys up to?” He scanned the room before his eyes fell on me. “Whoa, who is that little dude? Is he real?” In all the time I had been small I had never wanted to be big more than I did in that moment. I wasn’t sure what he had done to Dana but the look on her face was enough to make me want to put my fist straight through Chance’s shitty face.

 

“Yes,” Heather answered coldly. “He is real. Hey Dana you were feeling tired right? Why don’t you go lay down in the other room. Chase is gonna come drink with us so I can introduce him to Mike, aren’t you Chase?”

 

Chance glanced at Dana and said, “Yeah sure babe, sounds good.” Apparently he had given up on correcting Heather regarding his name. That would not be the last concession he would make tonight, of that much I was certain. I expected Heather to look hungry the way she did whenever she talked about draining someone, but her face was hard and her eyes could have bored through steel. I felt a surge of adoration for her, knowing that in that moment she felt the same way I did.


Dana opened her mouth to say something more but Heather gave a slight shake of her head and Dana reconsidered. Without a word she turned and walked out of the room. Chance watched her go before breathing a small sigh of relief, seemingly oblivious to the fact that no one was buying his bullshit. He pulled up a chair to the edge of the bed. “What are we drinking?” he asked casually. His eyes danced between heather’s huge tits and my shrunken body; torn between lust and fascination.


“We were actually about to start a game,” Heather replied. “Truth or Drink.”

 

“Isn’t that a little too high school?” Chance laughed uncertainly, finally sensing the tension in the room.

 

“It will be fun,” Heather said. “Here are the rules, one person asks a question and we all have to answer it honestly or take a drink.” Crystal finished pouring the drinks and handed the bottle back to Heather who said, “I’ll go first: have you tried to get into Dana’s pants tonight?”

“Nope,” I said.

 

“No,” Crystal shook her head.

 

“Not yet,” Heather added.

 

Chance shifted uncomfortably in his chair before taking a drink.

 

“Interesting choice,” Heather said. “Mike it’s your turn.”

 

Chance swallowed hard and said, “How can this dude be so small? Its tripping me out.”

“The same way Heather can be so big,” Crystal said coldly.

 

“Mike, your question,” Heather prompted.

 

“Have you ever sexually assaulted someone,” I said.

 

Heather glared at me before answering, “Yes.”

 

“No,” Crystal said.

 

“I see what is happening here,” Chance said finally. “You guys all think I did something to Dana. Well I hate to disappoint you but nothing happened. She was just upset because I tried to get the party started without Heather,” Chance said and folded his arms over his chest.

 

“How did you ‘try to get the party started’,” Heather asked and even Chance picked up on the warning in her tone.

 

“I tried to kiss her,” Chance said.

 

“And?” Heather said.

 

“And nothing, she pulled away.”

 

“So Dana ran in here because you tried to kiss her?” Heather asked with deep skepticism.

 

“Well I thought she was playing hard to get so maybe I grabbed a little tit, a lot of girls like it rough you know?”

 

“Then what,” Heather said anticipating that Chance was still holding back.

 

“She pushed my hand away so I- nah, you know what? Fuck this.” Chance’s voice rose in anger, “You guys brought me out here for a threesome and now you’re gonna put me on trial over some stupid shit?”

 

Heather stood and in an instant loomed over Chance. “I never said anything about a threesome,” she boomed. The color drained out of Chance’s face and he leaned back in his chair far enough that it began to tip slowly backwards before he caught himself.

“But I thought-”

 

“Don’t think,” Heather hissed. “It isn’t your strong suit. Now you’re going to tell me what else you did to Dana or I’m going to teach you the meaning of rough.”

 

Chance flinched as though struck. He glanced at the door, but there was no way he was getting past Heather. “I reached for her pants, okay?” Chase said, covering his fear with a panicked burst of anger. “She kicked me and ran in here. That’s it.” Heather grabbed Chance and lifted him into the air. His legs kicked futilely and his voice rose a few octaves, “I told you everything I swear!”

“Crystal,” Heather boomed. “Go check his story with Dana.” Crystal bounded out of bed and was out the door before Chance could protest. “If you left out even one single thing…”

 

“I didn’t!” Chance exclaimed, “I’m telling the truth!”

 

The tension in the room froze everyone solid until Crystal returned. “He told the truth. But Dana says she also told him to stop.”

“Oh, did she?” Heather said menacingly. “Didn’t your parents teach you Chase? No means no.”

 

“I’m sorry okay?” Chance sobbed. “I fucked up.”

 

“Shh. Shh,” Heather said. “You had your chance to speak. You know I was going to enjoy fucking with you over the weekend, but now I’m just going to play rough.” To Crystal she said, “There is a stone in my bag, get it for me.” Crystal nodded and quickly rifled through Heather’s bag before producing one of the stone’s Lilian had given Heather months ago. Crystal handed it over and backed away, wary of Heather’s barely restrained rage. “These are much faster than having to prepare the spell so I brought one just in case,” Heather explained.

 

The next moment the crystal began to glow and Chance began to shrink. ”Wh-What is this?” he said, voice laced with bewilderment and fear.      


“You really shouldn’t have fucked with my girlfriend.”