- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story has been available on my Patreon for quite a while. If you want to support future chapters feel free to support me at www.patreon.com/gtortoise.

Heather hit nine feet tall, Dana moved in, and class returned for the spring semester.


That first development, no matter how absurd, I could deal with. It was Dana’s involvement and my new lot in life that were hard to accept. Dana’s purpose was simple; pleasure Heather. Which meant I wasn’t cutting it anymore. As a dildo-sized man I was essentially a sex toy, but I still had my pride damnit. Then again, even if I were full size it’s questionable if I could have kept Heather satisfied. Her sexual appetite had grown to the point that she was using me or making Dana eat her out half a dozen times a night. Sometimes more. It would have been exhausting if I had other responsibilities, but there are only so many things a twelve inch person can do.


Which was precisely the problem.

My old life, mediocre as it may have been, had been wiped away. No classes, no movies with friends, no climbing trips, no eating out, and on and on… The list of things I could not do was far longer than the list of things I could do, and that- I wasn’t sure how to cope with. I hate to use the word ‘depressed’, it’s too loaded a term. So let’s just say I was in a state of existential crisis. Weirdly, Heather not only noticed, she seemed genuinely concerned.

It’s a strange thing to have a girl casually use and abuse you as a sextoy then turn around and ask probing questions with a concerned look on her face. ‘Are you getting enough to eat?’ ‘Do you need more exercise?’ ‘Am I hurting you?’ The last question said with a hint of a smirk since we both knew she wasn’t giving up ‘play time’ for anything. The other questions though, about my health, if I needed to talk to my folks more, if I wanted her to take me somewhere- Heather was genuinely trying to help. The problem was I had no idea what would make me feel better short of getting my old life back. And that was off the table.


But I had plenty of time to think about it. I had grown accustomed to sitting on the window sill and watching snow blanket the campus. Today was especially cold and students rushed between buildings in colored caps and tightly drawn hoods. In ancient times people probably would have never left their houses or caves or whatever on days like today. But undergrads had places to be, minors to minor and majors to major. Maybe that’s what I needed; purpose. Something beyond satisfying Heather’s sexual urges, I thought and a popular cartoon sprang to mind, and less depressing than passing butter.        


A soft knock at the door.

I resisted the temptation to shout ‘come in’. There was no way anyone would hear me. Dana opened the door and slipped inside before tentatively looking around. She didn’t see me. “Mike?” She called, “Are you in here?”


Dana had been avoiding me since she moved in last week. In fact I had only seen her when Heather got particularly greedy for attention. I briefly considered avoiding her but decided anything was better than watching snow fall while contemplating the futility of my existence. “Over here,” I shouted, waving to get her attention.


“Oh, there you are.” Her footsteps were soft, I could barely feel the vibrations as she approached the window. Dana studied me but her eyes kept darting away. Was she nervous? I laughed at the idea that anyone could be nervous when confronted with a doll-sized man. “What’s so funny?” Dana asked.


“Nothing,” I said with a shrug.“Whats up?”

Dana looked away again. “I thought, maybe, we should talk?”


“Can’t say I’m going to be much fun to talk to, but sure. What did you want to talk about?”


“I dunno,” Dana said, avoiding eye contact. “We never talked about me moving in. I should have said something, y’know, asked how-”


“You worked it out with Heather, didn’t you?” I interrupted.


“Err, well… Yeah she asked me to.”

“Then that’s that,” I said. “No problem.”


Dana hesitated before forcing her next words out in a rush, “Are you okay with it?”


I turned to the window. Someone had dropped their books and was fishing them out of the snow. “Does it matter if I am okay with it or not?” I said with more bitterness than I intended.


“Of course it matters,” Dana said emphatically, “You’re her boyfriend.”

“Don’t you mean sex toy?”


“Heather cares about you,” Dana replied defensively.


“Heather cares about Heather,” I snapped.


“She is really worried about you!” It was clear from Dana’s tone that my agitation was catching. “She asked me to talk to you. I… Just want to help.”


I spun to face her. “You’re so worried about what I think it took you a week to ask if I’m okay with you moving in. Not to mention the weeks of fucking my girlfriend on the reg. You really know how to make a guy feel special.”


Dana paled, aghast. I expected a retort or maybe a slap that would knock me into next week, but she disappointed on both accounts. Dana left, slamming the door behind her.


What did she expect, a warm welcome? On the other hand what did I expect? Heather was practically revered in this reality. If a movie star asked someone to be their live-in fuckbuddy would they get turned down? Doubtful. And it wasn’t like Heather and I were married. Understanding the situation did not make it any easier to swallow. Better not to think of it at all, really.


I spent the rest of the afternoon willing icicles to fall on someone’s unsuspecting head.


Heavy footsteps pounded up the stairs and sent trickles of dust down from the ceiling. I was surprised there was dirt left to knock loose, but Heather never failed to exceed expectations. Weighing in at roughly five hundred and seventy five pounds of towering teenage primadonna, there was nothing that could stop her. Normal-sized people were children to her and I was no more than a doll. The footsteps thumped up to the bedroom door and it swung open; revealing the underside of Heather’s gigantic bust. She had to duck and turn sideways a bit to get her massive frame through the door and her massive breasts still compressed against the frame so hard that it creaked in protest.


Heather was poured into a elegant black dress slashed with white. Tailor made to fit her enormous body it left little to the imagination, every curve was on display and despite the high neckline she made it look indecent. Though, I suppose, when you have breasts larger than people’s heads and hips wider than doorways everything has a tendency to look indecent.    

“These doors need to be replaced.” Heather boomed. She was not trying to be loud, but at nine feet tall everything above a whisper resonated powerfully. I could actually feel her voice shiver the floorboards beneath me. “Ugh, really, everything is too small. Oh and guess what? Professor Blakely is gonna let me attend by webinar since I broke another chair in her class. I think that was the third one,” Heather giggled, she feigned annoyance at having to deal with a world built for people half her size but it was obvious to me that she loved it. Blakely was the third professor to roll over for Heather; the other two were male and I was reasonably certain they were bumping her grade up for no good reason. Size worship at play, no doubt.

Every week it seemed to get worse; everyone was obsessed with big things and especially big people. The celebrities I knew receded day by day and were replaced by basketball players and figures from other sports with big athletes. Nothing seemed to matter anymore outside of how big someone was. “Whatcha thinkin’?” Heather boomed, leaning over my perch on the window sill and darkening the room with her shadow. Slender ropes of hair dangled all around me.


“Nothing,” I said loudly so she could hear.


“Oh come on, Mike.” Heather said, exasperated. “You’ve got to stop being such a stick in the mud.”


“I’ll try,” I said unenthusiastically.


“Good.” Heather said, “Because we’re going camping this weekend and I don’t want you being a downer.” I love camping. Or, at least, I did. At twelve inches tall camping had been added to that long list of things my size precluded me from doing. Although with Heather’s protection maybe it would not be so bad.  It was not like hiking required feats of strength. I would not be able to build a fire alone but I could manage twigs and paper. And Heather’s massive body was all the shelter I needed. Surprisingly, camping sorta sounded like fun. Heather’s brilliant blue eyes suddenly filled my vision. “How about it?” her proximity and loudness sent a chill of primal fear running down my spine; my lizard brain telling me to run.

“Sure,” I squeaked, “Sounds good.”


Heather’s teeth flashed in a smile, a gesture made terrifying through sheer scale. “Good,” she repeated and her voice dropped to a whisper. “Also, I’m going to bring a new friend I made.”

“Who is it?” I asked warily, praying it was not one of the sorority sycophants.


“A naughty boy that needs to be punished. Like we talked about before,” Heather said, and her smile became blood curdling for an entirely different reason. I had not forgotten our conversation about her ‘dark passenger’. Her need to feed and grow. But since that wild night months ago Heather had seemed content with her size. I guess that was wishful thinking. Camping was already starting to sound quite a bit less fun and a whole lot more frightening. I took an involuntary step backwards. “Aww, Mikey.” Heather cooed. “You’re so cute when you’re scared.” Her teeth separated as her mouth opened and a humid wavy of minty breath washed over me before her jaws lunged forward and snapped shut with a loud click.


“Aaah!” I shouted jumping back. There was nothing beneath my feet. I barely had a chance to scream in mortal terror before Heather’s warm hand scooped me up.


The room was shaking. Or, more accurately, Heather was laughing. “Mike you’re so easy! You should have seen the look on your face.”

“It’s not funny!” I shouted angrily.


Heather sobered slightly and said, “Its funny to me.”

“That’s because you’re mean!”


Heather’s mouth opened in shock. “You little twerp…” she growled, and her fingers closed tightly around my chest. “I’ll show you mean.” Heather tossed me casually onto the bed and began to strip out of her dress.

This was Heather’s idea of foreplay.


Push me until I snapped and then punish me for snapping. It was a game to her but to me it always felt like something more. The reality was; she could snap me like a twig. My only comfort was that she had not done so yet. Each time a small part of me wondered if the next time would be the last; that I might slip up and say something too hurtful and in a flash of anger she would snuff my life out like a candle.


That was my greatest fear.


Not that Heather was going to kill me on a whim, but that she would lose control. That whatever demon she kept chained inside would slip free for the briefest moment and that would be it for me. Heather finished stripping out of her dress and slid on to the bed beside me, forcing the mattress to conform to her tremendous bulk. I tumbled into her hip.


Snatching me up my legs Heather mumbled, “Head first this time,”

“Please no,” I pleaded. Head first was much scarier than feet first. If I had to be buried in Heather’s pussy it was better if I could see out. The depths of her vagina were hot, dark, and terrifying and the only thing to breath down there was her copious juices.


Heather lowered me to the slick gates of her cunt. She was so eager her panties were still on and pulled to the side. “Beg me,” she commanded huskily. Positioning my head close to the bulbous nub of her clit was no accident; I shoved the hood back, a feat that required a great deal of strength, and began to lick and suck the fleshy softball-sized nub. A room shaking moan slipped out of Heather before she pulled me away. “Please!” I shouted the moment I was too far away to stimulate her. “I don’t want to drown again, I’m begging you!”


“Nnng,” Heather groaned. “Drowning you in my pussy is so FUCKING hot.” A pair of fingers reached down to continue what I started, rotating around her clit. “It’s hard for you to breath when I’m wet. The wetter I get the more you suffer and the more suffer the wetter I get.” The fingers slipped inside her gash. “It’s a vicious fucking cycle, Mikey.”     


Our eyes met, hers aroused- mine fearful.


The fingers working in and out of her gash suddenly popped out and spread her outer lips, revealing the bright pink conch beneath. I plunged toward it. My scream was muffled by the slippery walls of flesh that rushed over my body, sealing me in Heather’s hot, wet prison. The tart scent of her sex was overpowering. “Flex, MIkey,” Heather’s voice rumbled around me. She gave a ‘light’ squeeze with her inner muscles that made my bones creak. “Come on, stretch me out.” Heather moaned. “Show me what a big, strong man you are.”


Disobedience was always punished, so I obeyed as best I could; pushing against the walls of her pussy with all my strength. Grip was impossible in her slippery hole and I sunk deeper the more I tried. I twisted, and finally found the balance necessary to push without sliding. Amazingly I was able to move the the powerful walls of her pussy back a few inches from my body with my elbows braced against my sides and my fists angled towards my head. The backs of my knuckles slid along her wet, undulating walls. Sudden force crushed down and I tried to yelp with pain and got a mouth full of Heather’s juicies. The crushing darkness relented as quickly as it had begun. “Come on, Mikey. You’re gonna have to try harder than that.” Another squeeze drove the breath from my lungs. A viscous tide lapped over me.


My world rumbled, “We’re just getting started.”