- Text Size +

The ground shook. Somewhere in the distance, glass shattered.


Above the sky was a dark, sucking void roiling with violent clouds and briefly lit by a blinding arcs of lightning. Rain lashed the windows and outside trees bent under hurricane force winds. A maelstrom of evil, and at its center a dark haired, fair skinned goddess that spanned the distance between battered earth and malevolent sky. She took a step, and again the earth shook. Her head turned from side to side, dark tresses of hair blowing as though in a gentle breeze; she was searching for something. For someone.     


The goddesses arm rose, a cupped hand tipped and her lips parted. Something rained from her palm, like sand from an hourglass; too small to distinguish individual grains. Then, with sudden clarity I knew what the grains were. They were people. Thousands of them. Twisting and screaming as they fell into the callous maw of the dark haired goddess. Her gargantuan throat bulged briefly as she swallowed/ them whole and I stumbled back from the window. Suddenly her head turned and though I was many miles away I knew that she was looking directly at me. The dark pools of her eyes drank light and gave nothing back. Her mouth opened and her voice shattered the world.


“YOU ARE NOT HIM”


I awoke screaming. I looked out Heather’s bedroom window from my tiny bed inside her nightstand drawer. There was no world-darkening storm. No evil goddess. Snow continued to fall over the campus. I huddled under the panties that were my blankets to ward off a chill, and breathed in the faint scent of Heather beneath the flowery scent of detergent. The smell helped to quell the worst of the nightmare’s remnant horror. How many times had I dreamt of her now, a dozen? More? Lilian Prentice had replaced Heather as the subject of my nightmares and already I longed for the confusion and disquiet of the old Heather dreams compared to the raw terror Lilian inspired. The truly horrifying part was that much like my dream’s of Heather there was something real about the Lilian nightmares that kept me awake long after the dream had ended. Heather shifted on the bed, deep in untroubled sleep.


I watched her until the beat of my heart slowed from a wild gallop to a gentle walk. In moments like these Heather’s enormous size was comforting. Her breasts strained her silk nightgown with more force than I could ever hope to exert, rising and falling with each peaceful breath. She must be in love to keep such a puny no-status tiny like me around. I yawned, shaking the strange thought from my head. No-status jabs relating to height were part of the weird new reality I lived in. Normal people didn’t think that way… Right? I suppose it didn’t matter. Whatever happened; Heather would protect me. I repeated that thought over and over until sleep arrived at last.  


***


Heather was too tall for a car.


So I was not surprised when Dana pulled up in a nondescript white rental van with Heather’s ‘date’ Chance riding shotgun. Chance was a big guy, 6’4” and well over two hundred pounds of muscle topped with sandy blond hair. “Hey babe,” he called out the passenger window. “Want help getting in?”


Heather adjusted her top, jostling her monumental breasts around me. I was buried from heel to head in perfumed cleavage and aside from the stifling heat, it was quite comfortable. Not so comfortable that I was okay with hearing some roided out douchebag call Heather ‘babe’, but he would get his, I supposed. “No, I’m good,” Heather replied, sliding the back door open. To me she mumbled “Hold on,” before twisting her torso into the backseat of the van. I didn’t know what the hell she expected me to do; there was nothing to hold onto. More accurately the wobbling crevasse of her cleavage held me.

Getting a nine foot tall girl into a van is quite an ordeal but after minutes of twisting and turning, a broken seat, and lot of squeaking from the van’s overtaxed suspension Heather managed to situate herself in the backseat. Her immaculate hair nearly touched the roof and her manicured toes ended up between the front and passenger seats. “There,” she declared finally.


“Finally!” Dana complained with a grin that took the sting out of her words.


“Lets goooo!” Heather said, rocking back and forth like a child and incidentally shaking the entire van so violently that both Dana and Chance braced themselves as it tilted precariously.


“Uhh Heather, maybe don’t do that?” Dana said nervously when Heather stopped.


“Wow,” Chance added lamely.


“Go or I’ll rock the van again!” Heather laughed. She was in a good mood, probably looking forward to sating her urges after months of ‘abstinence’. Dana groaned and popped the vehicle into drive. A few minutes later the university was in the rearview mirror.


“Hey babe,” Chance said from the front seat. “Could you move your feet?”

“Aww,” Heather replied. “Are my wittle toesies crowding you?”

“They are almost in my face,” Chance complained.


“I was hoping you would take the hint,” Heather huffed.


“Huh?”


“She wants a foot rub,” Dana offered.


“Hey don’t help him,” Heather scolded. “He needs to learn to give me what I want on his own.”


“Err umm, I mean I haven’t really done that before,” Chance muttered.


“Oh can you not handle it?” Heather said coyly. “Thats too bad because getting my feet rubbed makes me, like, sooo horny.”


I hated to hear Heather flirt with Chance, but the encompassing warmth of her tits helped to take the sting out. Giving a foot rub hardly compared to being pressed between a massive pair of tits unless, I suppose, you were into that sort of thing. From the way Chance tentatively said, “Err, like this?” my guess was that he *not* into that sort of thing.


Heather gave a small moan of satisfaction that rumbled my fleshy prison. “Harder, put some muscle into it. I’m a big girl, I can take it.” Chance must have redoubled his efforts because Heather let out another moan and stretched luxuriously, causing the seat to creak alarmingly beneath her. Suddenly her chin tilted down and her peppermint breath washed over me, “I’m sure you you can find something in there to rub.” Her voice was a whisper but carried the force of a concert speaker system. From experience I knew it was also not a request.

Worming my way through the hot confines of Heather’s cleavage was not unpleasant, but it was not easy either. I had for push with all the strength my feeble twelve inch body could muster to move even an inch. And Heather’s cleavage had a lot of inches. For the first time I found myself wishing she had smaller breasts. What size were they now anyway? She had been nearing the middle of the alphabet before shooting up to nine feet tall. Now her stupendous tits were easily in the second half of the alphabet that was usually reserved for extremely fat women. Of course Heather was not fat and her giant boobs were not wildly out of proportion with her body. In fact, were Heather to shrink down to say an average 5’6” height her breasts might have been around F or G cup in size; still quite large- but not outrageously enormous. All of this ran through my mind while I struggled to escape the bottomless trench of her cleavage.


Heather watched me the entire time, fully capable of helping but instead choosing to watch me struggle against the resting weight of her fat tits. The smolder in her eyes said my herculean efforts were stirring the embers of her bonfire libido. Sweating profusely I finally felt cool air brush the side of my ribs and I knew I was nearly free. I slipped out into Heather’s bra where the two cups met, a tiny pocket of space that was crowded by even my small body. A lacy black bra clung tightly to Heather’s breasts leaving no space to maneuver closer to her nipple.

Heather sighed impatiently and unbuttoned her blouse. A moment later her massive hand snaked up from beneath the cup, prying it away from her tit. The movement jostled me hard and I slipped and tumbled into the empty space between Heather’s palm and the front of her huge tit. Her hand caught me and pressed me firmly against her breast. For a moment I savored the feeling of a 1-ton titty enveloping my body from head to toe before Heather positioned my head in front of her nipple. The crinkled brown nub was swollen and getting larger by the second. As I watched a drop of milk large enough to fill pitcher swelled on the tip of her nipple. The flow of milk expanded and the drop fell, dowsing my face in Heather’s cream.


I drank as much as I could, I would need strength to survive beneath Heather’s massive jugg. Her milk was as potent as ever; energy suffused my limbs and my muscles surged with strength. I felt, for a moment, like my old self: strong, fit, ready for anything. Heather’s hand exited the bra, the unsupported breast relented to gravity and reminded me that I was not ready for anything. A ton of wobbling tit landed in my lap, knocked the wind from my lungs and snapped my legs like twigs. I would have screamed but a hot torrent of milk blasted into my open mouth and I sputtered and gagged instead.


The initial burst of agony was over in an instant, the pain in my legs fading to a dull ache as they lost feeling. The milk gushing from the tip of Heather’s nipple stopped as quickly as it started, but not before the area around my head became a soggy, sopping mess. Heather’s turgid nipple marched forward, arrogantly demanding attention as it crowded my space. Hard, moist, and the size of a five gallon bucket her nipple shoved into my collarbone and jostled my face. Heather gave my butt a little flick through the bra and I yelped in pain before hastily rubbing her swollen nipple.        


Heather moaned and sighed and coo’ed and made all manner of pleasurable noises while her tit mercilessly crushed the lower half of my body. “Try licking,” Heather demanded.


To my surprise Chance answered, “Uhm babe, I’d kinda rather not.” I’d nearly forgotten he was there.


“Really?” Heather replied. “Weren’t you going to give me a weekend I’d never forget. Isn’t that what you said?”         

Chance cleared his throat, obviously uncomfortable. “This is uhm... Not exactly what I meant.”


“Oh okay, Chase. That’s fine then,” Heather said in a way that indicated it was anything but fine.
  

“It’s Chance,” he answered defensively.


“Oh, oops. I guess I *forgot*,” Heather over-emphasized ‘forgot’ to make her meaning clear. I almost felt bad for him. When it came to being a bitch Heather was master class and poor Chance didn’t stand a, for lack of a better term, chance.


Moments later the soft sound of slurping came from the front of the vehicle and I knew she had gotten her way. She always did. “Lick,” Heather said again and I realized she meant me. Her voice was raised so she had apparently decided to give us orders simultaneously. Something about being lumped in with Chance bothered me, but I wasn’t exactly in a position to argue. Heather’s nipple swelled even larger, uncomfortably forcing my head back into the bra. Heather’s moan shook the van. “Dana I want your tongue,”

“Should I pull over?” Dana said.


“No,” Heather and Chance answered simultaneously.


“Put my toes back in your mouth or Dana is the only one getting anything tonight. Keep driving sweetie, I want to get to the cabin as soon as possible. I’ll get plenty of that pretty little mouth of yours later.” Cabin? Damnit I thought we were going tent camping; out with the birds and the bees and the sycamore trees. I probably looked like a tasty morsel to an owl and bee stingers were probably knife-sized. On second thought it was probably best to stay indoors. “That’s better,” Heather said as Chance went back to sucking on her feet. My efforts on her nipple were rewarded with increasing size. Every time I thought the crinkled cone of flesh had reached its zenith it swelled a little larger. My head was gradually forced beneath Heather’s monumental teat as it tented the bra cup. I nibbled and sucked on the rubbery underside, grateful that it had taken the pressure of Heather’s bra off me for the moment.

The lingering ache in my legs became easier to ignore as blood rushed to my penis. Heather’s hand dove into her pants and began to work her pussy, filling the air with the rich scent of her arousal. A rhythmic squelching built between her thighs and before long the van reeked of Heather’s pussy. As the her climax built Heather began to buck and the Van heaved and bounced. “Heather,” Dana said with an undercurrent of alarm. Heather bounced her hips and the suspension creaked. “Heather,” Dana repeated with greater alarm. Heather wiggled her hips, and the entire van rocked alarmingly. “HEATHER!” Dana practically screamed.  


“Fuuuuck!” Heather exclaimed as she came. Shuddering as the van skidded to a halt. For a few moments the only sound in the van was Heather’s heavy breathing. Then she said, “Why are we stopped?”

“Because you almost rolled the van!” Dana shouted.


“Whatever, no one’s hurt right? Stop whining and drive,” Heather said flippantly. Dana huffed in irritation but put the Van back into drive and pulled back onto the highway. We only got a few feet before sirens flashed and a loud ‘WHOOP’ forced Dana to pull back over.

“Shit!” Dana said, “I wasn’t even speeding.”


“Probably a broken tail light or something,” Chance offered.


After a minute passed Heather said, “Could he hurry this up. We have places to be.”


Another minute later the cop walked up to Dana’s window and said, “You kids been drinking tonight?”

“Drinking? No, not at all.” Dana replied.


“I saw your vehicle swerving about a mile back, care to explain that?”


“It was me,” Heather said. The officer leaned forward to get a better look at the back seat and his eyes widened in shock. “I moved a bit.”


“Umm, mam, can you please step out of the vehicle,” the cop said.


“Ugh. What a pain,” Heather said before sliding backwards. The seat crunched beneath her and I realized that at some point she’d flattened it completely. The rear doors popped open and Heather grabbed the roof to haul herself out. “Damnit my pants are stuck,” she complained. A van-rocking struggle later Heather freed herself from the van, sans pants. Her ass hung out of a pair of french cut panties; which probably cost a fortune to have made in her size.     


Heather put her hands on her hips and looked down at the cop who was now gaping up at her. “Now what?” she said.

The officer’s mouth worked soundlessly. Whatever protocol he was supposed to follow had clearly fled at the sight of the half-naked, half-ton of teenage girl towering over him. The officer’s nose was level with her belly button. “C-can you explain exactly w-what happened?” he stuttered.


Heather looked around. Wilderness encroached the highway closely and there wasn’t another car in sight. “It would be easier to show you,” Heather said and walked over to the cop’s car. The cop trailed behind like a puppy dog. “So if I sit like this,” Heather demonstrated by placing her massive, shapely ass on the hood of the officer’s car. I felt more than saw the back bumper lift up as the vehicle pitched forward beneath her weight. “It’s okay.” Heather said. “But if I move like this,” Heather lifted her ass off the car. She brought her butt back down without restraint, smashing the wrecking ball booty into the hood of the cops car. The hood crinkled, a tire popped and hissed loudly as air escaped. “Oops!” Heather said coyly, covering her mouth with her hand in the classic ‘Did I do that?’ pose. “Well, you see officer, sometimes I just don’t know my own size.”


The cop, who should have been furious at having the front half of his car destroyed, could only stare awestruck at the damage Heather caused. “Oh hey mister, is that a pistol in your pants or are you just happy to see me?” Heather was really over-playing the whole innocent schoolgirl act if you asked me. Fortunately the cop ate it up- and then some.


“I’m so sorry miss,” he said quickly. “This never happens to me. I mean, it does, but not like this. With you. I mean it would with you but the circumstances, I mean…” the cop trailed off, no longer sure of what he was trying to say. I knew exactly what he was trying to say. ‘Holy shit you’re huge and I want to fuck your brains out’ - the same thing most every guy in this world thought when they encountered Heather.


“So am I free to go?” Heather batted her eyelashes.


“Of course,” the cop said but managed to sound disappointed. “Please just be careful.”

Heather stood up and turned. “Oopsie, you hood has an imprint of my butt.”


“Accidents happen,” the officer said. “Drive safe now.”