- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Different turn here. Might be changing forms soon

I could hear a few times that Amanda used her car still leaving me discarded in her gym bag. I originally thought her workout was the worst thing I had ever experienced but as I was left here for days in the dark with only my thoughts and the unfading remnants of Amanda’s last workout still dominating my every sense.  This was the lowest experience of my life as I was just sitting here waiting to be tortured underfoot again. I was using my empty time to reflect on my poor life choices, questioning if this may have been my fault and not just Amanda being crazy. As I was coming to the conclusion that there was no way I could be at fault for this I heard a door opening and it finally happened as my bag was lifted.

                I was jostled around in darkness before I felt the bag drop and I bounced around a little. After I settled from the drop my whole world was flooded with the brightest light imaginable. Before I could even regain vision, her massive fingers were intruding into the bag and lifting me and my counterpart out of the bag and dropping us down to the floor. As my vision started to come back I was looking up at the ginormous Amanda as she was finishing pulling down her shirt. She then sat down on the bench and hoisted up her foot on to her knee. To my surprise she had light blue ankle sock in her hand and she pulled it tightly around her foot. She then reached down for me, still paying no attention to me at all, and why would she I was just a sneaker only useful for keeping her foot company.

                The sock soared at me intruding its way into my mouth as Amanda continued to get ready for her workout. The sock scraped its way inside as it pushed up against my inside brining its horrible taste a long with it. I could tell immediately that this wasn’t a clean sock as it finished its path of filling me and she immediately drove me into the ground. She drove me into the ground for a brief period while she put her other shoe one eventually placing her full weight on me as she stood up.

                I prepared myself for her to start running as she made her way into the gym from the locker room. Instead of her speeding up she actually stopped and rested her foot in my face. Her foot, to my dismay was already warm and dripping through the sock, was wiggling inside me while she stood there. After a bit her foot drove me into the ground harder than she ever have and then it pulled me a long as the monstrous foot pulled me up into the air. As Amanda reached the peak of her jump I had the horrible realization that when something her size goes up it comes back down. The sweaty socked covered foot that had peeled away from me during the jump reconnected as we began our decent down. The weight being shoved into me was beyond any pain I thought I would be able to feel and still remain conscious. Obviously being a shoe, I had no limits just pain and torture for me as my wearer dictated everything. To my horror after being crashed into the ground the foot immediately pushed back upwards and she continued this absolute torture for what had to be hours.

                When Amanda was done jumping I was tortured with her standing again as she must be taking a break. Her break ended when she started to do something that led to her being on only her toes and me being stretched beyond the sole of her foot. It was a weird feeling for her to be stretching and bending me that way as she finished her workout. When she was done bending me around the curve of her soaked sole, she began to walk again. I felt that same familiar feeling of her sweaty toes applying pressure to some place near my back. This was followed by her Immense foot scraping out of my body as she removed me. To my shock her wearing socks actually was horrible as shreds of the socks hung behind providing me with so much more taste and smell of Amanda then before. As her foot retreated it went immediately up to its owner as Amanda’s giant fingers hooked around her ankle and peeled away her sweat soaked sock.

                I believe I saw the faintest recognition from her in the form of a slight smirk as she bent back down towards me and the light slowly faded. The sock that previously been covering my bully was now slowly being guided into the opening of my mouth. Amanda shoved her used sock into my mouth and cut off all light sources as my other senses went into overdrive. This sock which was still dripping from the workout brought with it a horrible new taste that would absolutely never diminish. I then felt as she repeated the same as last time as she discarded me into her gym bag and I was thrown into backseat of her car again.

                I head the familiar sound of her singing along to the radio and then oddly the sound of her door opening while the car stayed on. After a brief moment the door closest to me opened and I could feel as my bag was jostled rapidly and the contents along with me bounced around as the person continued along quickly. It felt like forever as Amanda’s sweaty gym clothes surrounds the outside of me and her socks continued to dominate my every sense of being. The only good thing this rapid movement brought about was the sock slimed its way out of me and into the air into the bag leaving me with some vision of my dark container.

                I was thrown down as I heard the actually people talking outside of my bag, but I began to be confused as to what exactly was happening. It wasn’t long before light began to pear in eventually calming down to reveal a man a female who I didn’t recognize. “Shit, hopefully the stuff is better than it’s smells do you see a wallet?” the male reeled back after opening it discussing it with the female. “ummm… Here!!” She got excited as her ginormous fingers entered and clawed onto the wallet that Amanda had left in here with me. The female then backed up a little bit as she began to hunt through Amanda’s wallet. “What is the Zay Science Institute…” The female murmured reading off a business card as  I quickly realized as the dirty giant peered in at me and the stuff that had been stolen and part of that included me. That was one of the first times I truly felt like I really was just a shoe as I was now just property.

                The male shoved his massive hand in and I was thrown to the side as he retrieved his prize, pulling Amanda’s watch out into the fresh air. Thankfully the male being bored with the contents that remained moved onto something else outside the bag. That hope was dashed as the female then looked in on the bag and her eyes seemed to lock in on me. This female with blonde ratty hair was probably in her younger 20’s and was a pretty big girl. She was a very scary looking girl and she dressed in a way that made you want to stay clear of her. I didn’t have that option as her sausage fingers clawed into me and hoisted me up out of the bag. “Hey, it wasn’t all worthless I could use a new pair of shoes! What do you think the odds I have the same size feet as that small little thing?” She shouted towards the male who had departed. Her ginormous face came into view as she peered inside of me and manhandled my body upward so she could get a better look. I felt helpless and insignificant as she investigated. “9..” She mumbled under her breath “That is a little small, but we may as well see.” I was horrified as her fingers took a new position of widening my mouth open as she lowered me towards the floor.

                My disgust for what this 300 plus pound women was doing was only intensified as I watched her discard a pair of sneakers that were covered in grime and holes. She lifted up her foot showing the bottom of what once a light green sock as could be seen in small patches but was now very dark green and brown in most other parts of the sock. To my horror I could already smell her foot as soon as it escaped from the other shoe. She wasted no time in introducing me to ginormous foot as her socked covered foot splashed down transferring bottomless amounts of sweat and dirt as she jammed it into my body. She settled her foot in and I could definitely tell I was a little to small as I felt like I was going to burst from the scene made worse when she started wriggling her behemoth toes around stretching me out even more.

                As if the torture wasn’t enough she decided to really test me out and she stood up to her full weight and it was more than I have ever experienced. Her foot shoved me further into the ground as she started to walk creating large booms that I was on the bottom end of as she took several steps. As if she knew I thought it was the worst it could be she decided to bounce upon her toes leaving part of me to withstand all that she had to offer. Her testing was interrupted as a large bang filled the room and lots of shouting took place.

I had a hard time understanding all of the shouting by the people but I was able to finally get one word that was repeated over and over “police.” My captor was forced down to her knees and taken in, but unfortunately it was all done with me being still on her. I had to withstand the pressure of her foot as she was walked around and sat in the cop car. Once there being as nervous as she was she was fidgeting with me driving me into my other shoe counterpart and her toes wriggling so fiercely I was positive she was going to rip me.

When she got to the jail was the time I was finally free from her disgusting foot as the guard removed me. I was then lifted up as a beautiful young Latina guard took me into her hands and her face floated above me as her fingers which were hidden behind a pair of gloves began to prod me and search my body. After she was certain there was nothing in me I was thrown down on the counter and I was put with the rest of the stuff for the fat girl who had stolen me. I was happy to be rid of her, but I only wish I could get rid of the taste and smell she had surrounded me in.

I shouldn’t be but I was almost happy to be returned to Amanda. If I have to be a shoe at least let it be for someone other than whoever that last girl was…