- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Action Starts Here

                My body felt completely stiff and slightly off as I came back too looking up at a ceiling from somewhere on the floor. I attempted to get up but I realized that I had absolutely no ability to move any part of my body. I figured it was some form of paralysis remaining from the taser as I sat there in my thoughts before the shaking started. The rhythmic shaking continued and as it got stronger it also started to gradually be accompanied by an increasing loud boom. Pretty soon that sound was accompanied by my date, only something was wrong. She looked like a sky scraper standing above me smiling down on me. “You probably are very confused, but don’t worry I’m here to fill you in on what’s going on.” She sang down to me “I have been working on a machine that transfers consciousnesses from people into objects, and we have moved towards the testing phase for the operation. We have been needing test subjects and thankfully you kindly offered yourself for our results. Now since you are under the impression that you are better than me I had to show you just how far below me you really are. Like you said I could stand to lose some weight and that is where you come in.” While she was finishing that last line, she bent down and her hand reached toward me, her fingers the size of trees, gripping into what felt like my mouth and I skyrocketed upwards.

She started to explain as she tilted me to face a mirror. “I dug out my old gym shoes because you are right I need to get back in great shape. Since you were the mastermind behind it I thought you would want to be there to hold me accountable and really push me to get this done. I had your conscious transferred into my sneaker. My left one if it means anything to you.” She giggled as she said the last part. I looked into the mirror and I didn’t want to believe a word she was saying, but I could feel her ginormous fingers holding me upright. The sight before me was terrifying as I could see her in leggings a tight-fitting shirt and her lengthy red hair barely being held behind her head in a ponytail. In her hands were two slightly worn Nike sneakers. They were black with some pink and white edges and you could see in the mouth a slightly worn out Nike symbol with the words running out on the insole of what is apparently me.

“Alright I’m sorry, but like I said you are nothing to me. In fact, that isn’t quite right, You are something to me. You are my left workout sneaker and nothing more. Not even a nice dress shoe or something useful that I would wear on day to day. Just a sneaker I put on to go to the gym and then discard it when you aren’t useful. Now if you are lucky and you do a good job maybe I will use the machine to promote you to my flat or a sock that I may wear more often. If you don’t do your job I may just have to donate you to goodwill. This will be the last time I acknowledge you as normal people don’t go around talking to their shoe. Have fun.” Her words made my blood go Ice cold as I realized everything she said was true and I really couldn’t do anything to stop her. I still have no idea what I could have done to earn this treatment, and I still can’t figure out why she still thinks she can do this to me.

She then lowered her hands taking away my view of my new body and tilting me towards the ground and looking at what was coming. I saw her moving towards a bench with a bunch of lockers and once we got there her grip on me loosened and I plummeted to the ground below. The ground rushed towards me and the impact was brutal and caused me to bounce up and then I landed on my side. I know it’s not completely possible but I actually felt dizzy from the impact and my vision went out for a second before I focused on what was in front of me. I will remember this as the first time I truly saw my tormentors as they came into focus. As she was settling down she had almost stepped on me and coming too right in front of me were 5 wiggling toes each the size of a building. I watched as they continued to wiggle in front of me as there was some commotion before they started to actually advance on me. They entered into my mouth and began to push me, and from the moment they entered I was immediately met with a somewhat faint smell and to my horror taste. I couldn’t believe that my new body had retained all of my senses.

The monstrous toes retreated once I tipped over and I was now looking up at her as she continued to get ready paying no mind to me. She lifted up her right foot and she brushed off the bottom of her sole before her ginormous hand came down and grabbed my twin. She lifted up the shoe and shimmied it onto her foot and to my horror she did so wearing no socks. “Amanda hurry up let’s go class is about to start.” I heard someone yelling into the room. My captor glanced up and returned with “Coming!” Her gaze then turned to me as her hand came down and picked me up. Her other hand reached inside of me and grabbed the roof of my mouth and yanked it up. With my mouth as wide as possible I began to move closer and closer towards her foot. Her toes scraped into my mouth and as they pushed in further I discovered my taste buds lined the inside of the sole. While it seemed like a quick process her foot finally filled my entire body and as her hands let go of me she then shoved me towards the ground. The impact was like nothing else I had felt to this point and her whole foot wriggled against me as it settled in. She then grabbed onto my shoe strings which was unique feeling and she began to tie them together.

                Since Learning my captors name I had been shouting Amanda’s name doing anything I could to try and get her to stop. I tried to prepare myself but there really is no mind set to prepare yourself for a giant to fully step on you. My whole body ached as Amanda rose up to her monstrous heights and her foot smothered me with warm foot flesh that had the feint aroma of sweat. Her heel started to lift as her toes dug into me as she began her first step. The swinging through the air was nauseating and it was worse that it was followed by her entire foot slamming me into the hard floor.

                The walking seemed to only last a few minutes before she stepped up and her pace quickened and quickened and she began to jog. My entire body was taking a pounding as her foot continued to push me into the ground over and over. It didn’t take but a few steps before the shoe began to heat up which accompanied a slight odor and a horrific taste. She continued her torture of me for what felt life forever. During the course of her workout it continued to get hot in her shoes and occasionally she would give me a break and rest only to continue punishing me. After what felt like years of my life gone, in reality probably only an hour, I felt my body push up against another object and then I felt her bare sweaty toes on my outside and the foot I was holding began to retreat from my body. I looked up as the very red bottom of the foot retreated and then left my view as I stared up at a giant and sweat soaked Amanda. She rose up and began removing her clothing dropping her extremely sweaty shirt on top of me covering my view.

                It remained that way until the shirt was lifted and a freshly showered Amanda took the shirt and threw it to the side. Her fingers snaked their way into my mouth and I was lifted quickly and moved over towards where she had thrown the shirt. I was lowered into a workout bag and I was cast into darkness as Amanda zipped up the bag. I then felt as she lifted the bag up and carried it to her vehicle where I was thrown in and forgotten about. I heard the radio and Amanda singing to a Taylor Swift song for a few minutes before everything went silent and to my dismay my prison wasn’t moved. I was then left in complete darkness and silence to stew in the smell and taste that still covered my entire body and showed no sign of fading.