- Text Size +

Brand as new (not even my head ache), I woke up the next day (or week? month? nevermind). The sky doesn't guide me; it's always daylight. But, at the same time, the sun can't be found anywhere... weird.

I started to check the surroundings. The memory of the pain I experienced before, when the woman crushed me, was still there. My mind works differently now that I'm dead, so every time I recall a memory like that, is like I experience again the same pain, again and again. So I learned fast to never try to remember... but it's hard, you know.

Two women were walking by, near the spot where I was, wich was helpful to cloack me, if anything. I fell in that conclusion because, I soon I stood up, one of the women spoted mee. Yep, it looks that they were seeking tinies like me... unlike the lady before.

With predator eyes, she got closer and closer to me. Always extending her right arm, with her hand open, like a claw. Coming from me.

I couldn't move a muscle, frightened like I was... It makes no difference, so I'll tell you the truth, I pee my pants. 

Yep, I was wearing pants. Did I mention it already? Only pants, but is better that nothing, I guess.

In a single motion she grabbed me. On the very next moment, I was in her grip, just at the level of her eyes. She started to take time to inspect me, so I did the same. She was... a little chubby, but atractive, in a certain way. I couldn't figure her age (BTW: do people in Hell have age, anyway?), but she looked in her 30's, or something like that. Her eyes were pretty, and so it was her smile. But her expression changed in no time. 

Yes, she was still smiling... but now, in a cruel, creepy way. I started to fell a contraction in my chest. She was adding more and more pressure in her grip!

- AHHH! AHHHHHH!

My screams happened to arouse her, so she just added more pressure. Her grip was closing, I was just a misshapen ball of pain. It was a miracle (or a curse, maybe), but I was still alive! Alive in Hell, it is.

At this point, I couldn't see her anymore; I couldn't see anything, at all. I was just in a black, unbeaten suffering inside this woman's grip. But I still could hear. She was laughing, histerically. 

I was starting to loose consciusness, at least. My only wish before I died a 3rd time, was that the next time I would be back to normal, I somehow appeare far, far away from this crazy b*tch. That was my only hope, before all turned dark, even darker that before. I even couldn't hear anymore. My conciusness faded...

I woke up again, screaming. It wasn't because I had a nightmare (in fact, I didn't remember to actually had a nigthmare, or even a normal, ordinary dream, since I got here). The reason was way simpler: the remnats of the pain I had earlier. Like a 'lag' reaction, even with my body set as new, again, I had the suffering I passed, for just an instant.

As I feared before, my hunch was a hundred percent right: I was in the house of my recent captor. More precisely, in her kitchen table, just next to her. By some form, she carried my dead body (or what it was left from it) to her nest; so, after I revive once more, I'll be at her mercy, just again.

Sitting in front of me, my 'host' started to say something to me, for the first time.

- FINALLY YOU WOKE UP; IT SURELY TOOK A LOT.

She was smiling in a wicked way. I can't say you get used to it.

- HEAR ME WELL, TINY. I'M RACHEL, AND FOR TODAY TILL I GET BORED FROM YOU, YOU ARE MY PET. AND, SINCE YOU ARE MY PET, I NEED TO DO SOMETHING SO YOU CAN BE MORE DURABLE.

Next, she pointed me with her index finger. The tip of her finger started to turn red, and with a flashy lighting, some absurd spell hit me to the ground (or, more accurate, to the table).

I stood up again. That trick did'nt hurt me at all. In fact, I was feeling... stronger, than ever. I didn't understand why, thought, until it was too late.

Without any more advice, she grabbed me, just like before. And, just like before, she started, slowly but firmly, to squish me in her grip.

In no time, I was screaming again. But, this time it was different... no matter how strong her stroking was, or how long, my body could endure it. It was a pity that it didn't allow me to endure the pain, at the same time. I never experienced anything like that before.

-AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! PLEASE STOP!!! PLEASE!

Of course, she didn't stop. In fact, she started to look me really serious, and she took her time to squish me more, then less, then more... for about ten hours, in a row! She didn't show any sign or being bored, if that is. 

After all that torture experience, it's not surprise I was broken, spiritually and phisically speaking. She left me in the table.

- WELL LITTLE MAN, WE END IT FOR TODAY. BUT WATCH UP FOR TOMORROW. ARE YOU GONNA BE A NICE PET? YES OR NO?

I nooded, cried and begged, all at once. My dignity was nothing more than a lost old memory.

- GOOD. WE CONTINUE TOMORROW. I WISH YOU A BAD NIGHT, AND SLEEP AWFUL.

And I had it. And awful night.