- Text Size +

I'm stuck. That's all I knew back then, and all I know even now. Even after finding some way to escape this eternal fate... but, that's going ahead my story. For now, lets check up after we left.

The 'morning' I woke up, again, in that cursed house of the psycho woman-demonness, I tried to run, as far as she stayed asleep. I started to climb down the table. What a mistake. I thought she was asleep, but she was only behind the door across the Hall were my table-floor was. Demons and demoness doesn't sleep. Did I told you already? Of course, there are some few exceptions, but that's a long story, so...

- SO, YOU WERE GOING TO ESCAPE. THAT'S QUITE A PITY FOR YOU. NOW, YOU MUST BE PUNISHED.

And, the punish came. Without hesitate (even after I pee my self in front of her, and begged with all my strenght), she unceremonsly trow down her pants, her panties, and shoved up me into her ass. Into her anus, more correctly. I can't say what was she doing; but, it probably took lots of 'exercise'.

But, nice words can't change the fact that I was suffering the most miserable, embarassing, disgusting fate ever. I was being squished by her insides, while her undescriptible smell suffocates me; not to mention I couldn't die because being soffocate. If they told you up there, in the real world, that Hell is just a word, they don't know what are they talking to.

Gasping for air didn't help. All the toxic smell got throught me faster, if anything. But, at the same time, I couldn´t see a thing. What's worst, her flesh globbed all my body, and her movements crushed me, in a continuos pace.

- HAHAHA. NOW YOU KNOW, WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CROSS ME. BUT, JUST IN CASE, YOU WILL BE THERE THE EXACT AMOUNT TIME I USED YESTERDAY TO SQUISH YOU IN MY HAND. YOU NEED TO LEARN YOUR LESSON. OR NOT, THE TRUTH IS, I ENJOY PUNISHING YOU.

So, I was going to be there for about 10 hours! (same that yesterday; I knew it because I happen to check the clock in the wall. Yes, she have one, in a Hell House)

- I LOVE YOUR SUFFERING. I... JUST WANT TO FIND NEW WAYS TO TORTURE YOU... YOU KNOW, YOU ARE MY FIRST. NOT MANY DAMNED SOULS HAPPEN TO BE AS STUPID AS YOU DO. YOU FELL RIGHT INTO MY GAZE!

I can't believe it, even now. I'm truly the most stupid prisoner in Hell? Maybe is just her overreacting. 

But, again, that was menaningless. Time passed, slow and painful.

- IT LOOKS THAT'S TIME ENOUGH. I NEED TO SEE YOU.

Can't say how she did it, but she managed to free me in an instant. I started to take a deep breath while she grabbed me and put me, again, in front of her eyes.

- MMM, YOU LOOK HURT, THAT'S GOOD. BUT, YOU SMELL SOOO BAD (At this point, she closed her nose. What was she expeting, anyway? I spent 10 hours in her anus). TIME TO WASH YOU.

Then, she brought me to her bathroom. Using frozen, cold water (Does it has sense? In Hell? Well, it looks so), she washed every part of my naked body. My pants might have desintegrated in her insides. She spoke again:

- NO, IT DOESN'T LOOK YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON

(How could I haven't?. I did nothing more! Nothing wrong, nothing anything! She was just a saddistic bitch. But, of course, it was Hell, so...)

- SO, IN ORDER TO RE-EDUCATE YOU, IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER PUNISHMENT!

Then, in no time, she dumped me in my table (it was mine, after all.). I didn't know what was coming, but I knew it wasn't going to be pleasent.

- WE START!

In a series of mecanic, synchronized hits, she used her right fist to crush me, again and again. I was splat, I regain health in a second, then she plat me again. If being squished in her anus was painful, I couldn't find a way to describe this.

I raised my hands in vane, every time, as if could help me to resist in any way. Each time I was crushed, just a second after, I was again in shape, ready to receive more. I screamed, and I was squashed again. And again. And again.

I don't know how long it was this torture. I didn't check up the clock again, that is. But, after a whole eternity in its own, I found myself dreaming in my table. I passed form pain to sleep withouth noticing. Until the next day, I guess.

Chapter End Notes:

To be continued.