- Text Size +

Chapter 02: Mother & Son Time

After pulling up to the driveway, Emily exited the sedan with Nicki's shrink ray in hand as she walked in her house alone.

Her exhausted mother laid napping in her green recliner in the dark living room with the channel six news running on the television. Her brown hair remained pinned up in a messy bun along with her legs crossed and eyes closed. The forty-year-old mother wore a lowcut white T-shirt covered in dried sweat and filth from her cleaning this morning along with some skin-tight black yoga pants.

Emily snuck past her sleeping mom who smelled slightly funky from her hard work to the hallway. Arriving at her brother's room, she gave a couple of knocks at the door before entering.

Steve, Emily's eighteen-year-old brother, sat in his black computer chair with his headset on his head playing a Battle Royal game on Xbox. In his bare underwear at nine in the evening with dishes of eaten food around the room, the spoiled brat made his mother clean everything as he reaped the benefits of her hard work.

Emily walked in front of him and his TV trying to get his attention. With his right arm, Steve pushed Emily aside with him fully devoted to his addiction of the videogame.

"Steve!" Emily exclaimed as he gave her a quick frustrated look and grunted. "Steve!"

"What?" Steve replied after he muted his microphone so his friends wouldn’t hear his annoying sister. "Can't you see? I'm playing a game! Are you blind?"

"Hey, Do you want to pull a prank on mom with me?" Emily said eagerly as she strutted back and forth next to him.

"How old do you think I am, Emily? No, now get out of my room!" Steve demanded.

"Come on. It'll be hilarious. At least for me, it will be." Emily laughed as she pictured her brother trapped as a bug attempting to prank their five-foot-six mother; losing interest in his game, Steve turned his chair to his older sister.

"I know what you're trying to do," Steve said. "You're trying to get me in trouble with mom, so you can get my college money for yourself. Too bad Emily, it's not going to work."

"That's exactly what I'm trying to do," Emily replied with an evil smirk; pulling the shrink ray into Steve’s sight from the back of her thigh, Emily quickly aimed it.

"I knew it…" Before Steve could finish his statement, Emily shot the shrink ray to his body after it took a second to charge; Steve saw the blue beam as it blinded him.

Steve screamed for his mom, but his voice shifted to a high-pitched peep within a couple of seconds after the flash. Steve's particles began accelerating rapidly as his body illuminated a dim blue glow. The boy quickly decreased in size as his particles shifted from his body into the atmosphere. Shrinking down to a mere inch, his former particles turned into smoke as Emily watched them in amazement swiftly dissipate into the air.

Steve awoke from the blinding flash as he felt a soft cushion beneath him. A black buffer stood beneath him as his eyes readjusted to the ceiling light above him which appeared larger than the sun. His loud sister's footsteps rumbled in his ears as she approached her new vacant chair.

"What happened?" The bug squeaked in his new frail voice; looking forward, he stared at his sister's smooth tan legs.

Daring to glance up higher, Steve saw his sister's pink shorts and her black T-shirt. Falling on his back from her face being at such a high altitude for the bug, Steve noticed his sister's smiling face with her body utterly towering over his new body.

"What'd you do to me?" Steve yelped with his voice cracking. Emily laughed.

"What'd you say?" She boomed down to the worm as she dropped down to her knees.

With her face less than a foot away from his body, her blue eyes loomed over him as she chewed her cool mint gum. The smell of his sister’s sweat perfume also lingered in the atmosphere. Steve felt horny by the aroma yet remained focused.

"You have to speak up Steve. I can't hear you when you mumble like that." Emily said as she put her ear up to him.

"What did you do to me?!" The bug repeated nearly crying as he used his loudest voice.

"What do you mean what did I do to you? I shrunk you, idiot." Emily said to her arrogant brother.

"But why?" Her tiny brother dared to question the giantess.

"You know why." Emily snared as she chewed her gum.

"Look, you can have mom's money. Just make me normal, again." Steve said as he studied Emily's large face noticing every slight blemish of her face.

Her perfume continued to enrich his atmosphere. Her brown hair controlled his wind with every motion of her head.

"I thought you wanted this," Emily asked the shaken bug.

"What? No." Steve replied flustered as he hid his growing erection after staring at his sister’s shorts and smooth legs.

"Oh really? Because I remember when your friend Dave shrunk himself last year and got super glued to Ms. McKay's right butt cheek, it was all you'd ever talked about. You even begged her to sit on you after she found you guys." Emily said. "Remember? Mom even had to take you to counseling about it."

Steve started to picture his high school teacher, Ms. McKay, which he fantasized screwing since his first day of class. The boy’s mind began to cloud with lust as he let his guard down in front of his sister.

"Yeah, well that's because Ms. McKay has an amazing ass. An ass people like Dave and other students have literally died for, Emily! You can't comprehend how spectacular that piece of art is because you're only a woman." Steve said with his dick growing further from him picturing Ms. McKay in her tight black skirt.

"So, if Ms. McKay were here, you'd want to remain shrunk forever? Superglued to her rear-end like how your friend Dave died?" Emily said questioning her brother's logic. "God, why are guys so weird?"

"Well, you're a stupid woman who’s obviously jealous." Her brother retorted. "And you know who also has an amazing ass? Your friend Nicki. I wouldn't mind if I was superglued to that piece of art."

"Hey, if I got Nicki to superglue you to her ass crack, would you agree to give me your college tuition money?" Emily questioned.

"Umm... Maybe not." Steve said with him already intimidated by the single thought of Nicki’s fine body.

"What about if she gave you an extreme lap dance at your height?" Emily offered.

"Are you kidding me? A lap dance would crush me at my size. She'd have to put me in her panties and let me explore around in there for at least an hour." Steve haggled.

He expected his sister to say no. Steve remembered the idea on T.V. where the new reported a story on a young teenage boy suffocating in his girlfriend’s panties.

"Okay." Emily shrugged. "I'll see what I can do."

Steve jumped around in his large chair in excitement as he tried to hop back on his microphone and brag to his friends. He was about to be able to fuck the hottest girl he knew at the size of an inch.

With this, everything would be amplified: her panting, moaning and thrusting. He could go spelunking in her pink cave or even better, climb and stick it in her backdoor.

With his microphone still muted, his yelps of excitement went unheard to his friends in the Xbox live party who questioned his sudden disappearance. After a couple minutes of his pointless bragging to himself, the front door whipped open as he saw the two giantesses walk into the room snickering about something.

Nicki's face looked gorgeous with her blonde hair straightened down her shoulders. She wore a black T-shirt exposing her cleavage and these tight white skinny jeans that Steve envied to explore.

Nicki dropped to her knees in front of Steve on the cushion of the chair and seemed already submissive to him. Emily stood near the television to watch the exchange between the two of them. Nicki nearly lost her composer as she finally spoke to the one-inch boy.

"So... Your sister said you'd like to explore the inside of my pants," Nicki said.

"Panties." Steve corrected; Nicki's eyebrows shifted up as she heard the entitled bug.

"Panties," Nicki repeated. "You see Steve for me to allow you to do this, I need to have you on camera saying it, so you can't accuse me of raping you in the future."

"Alright." The oblivious teenager obliged as his lust for her pussy and ass masked his intelligence.

"Let's not do it in here. Your room is too loud with your stupid video games." Emily said as Steve's Xbox played the music from the main menu of the player battleground game. "I don't think the camera would pick up your squeaky voice."

Emily dangled her little brother up in the air by his t-shirt collar. The boy's altitude shifted so suddenly that he could not help wiggling in Emily's pinch while she strolled out the room. Emily followed Nicki back to her living room as she purposely allowed Steve to eye Nicki's tight butt move side to side as they walked.

Emily grabbed the remote control as she muted the channel six news once they entered the living room. The girls acted like they were looking for an excellent place to record the one-inch boy say his statement.

"Right here," Nicki said as she pointed at the front of the sleeping mom's elastic pants which outlined her vagina.

The forty-year-old woman snored quietly as Steve had a perplexed look. The boy still felt in control of his mother even in her new size.

"On my mom's crotch of her smelly yoga pants? Are you joking?" The young boy asked in his sister’s ear as he remained dangling from her fingertips.

"No, Steve. It's the perfect place. The spandex fabric of the pants will bounce your sound waves making us able to hear you on the camera." Emily lied through her teeth.

"I don't think so," Steve said seeing through the girls’ bullshit.

"Oh well. I guess we can't do it then. I guess we'll just unshrink you now." Emily said as she gave Nicki a secret queue with a look.

"That's too bad," Nicki expressed as she acted disappointed. "I was looking forward to feeling your tiny body slither through every inch of my pussy and ass. I crave some good birthday sex."

Nicki strolled back to the bedroom quietly laughing from her ridiculous comment toward the tiny pervert. Emily held her brother to her waist level. Steve eyed her ass the entire ride with a stone hard erection until Nicki came to a sudden halt. Emily acted not to be paying attention as she intentionally pressed her brother into her friend's big ass.

Steve's cock nearly exploded when he touched her soft but firm cheek. His natural instincts kicked in when he shouted.

"I'll do it! I'll say it on mom's pants if that's what it takes to get in there!" Emily heard the lustful squeal.

"Alright if that's truly what you want, Steve," Emily said with her voice disguised as she roamed back over to their mom.

Emily set her brother onto her mother's leggings encasing her vagina. He stood in the middle of the tight camel-toe as he brushed up against the both the walls of the tight spandex after feeling his mother's warmth against his tiny cold body. Nicki almost lost it when she realized any minute now the boy would be stranded inside that camel-toe with no way out.

Emily feared Nicki might spill the beans and wished to hurry this up as she took out her phone to record. As she started to record, she panned her camera shot on the little boy in the camel-toe and pointed at the bug to speak.

"Nicki, you're so fucking hot. Please put me in your panties." Steve said while he realized how much he sounded like a pervert.

"No," Emily said as she deleted the recording. "We already know you're talking to Nicki. You don't have to say her name."

"Here. I wrote you a script of what you need to say on my phone. Just read every word of it." Nicki laughed.

She and Emily wrote the script prior in the car with Avery's sexual insight. Nicki flipped her iPhone to Steve; Steve read it silently while Emily gave him an irritated look.

Steve paused. "Why does it say, mommy?"

"Oh, umm... It's kind of embarrassing." Nicki boomed to her best friend's brother. "I like being called mommy. It really turns me on. Like really bad."

"Alright mommy," Steve said in a kinky voice.

He could get used to calling his new goddess that name. As long as she grew more wet, the better.

"Are you ready to read it?" Emily said impatiently. "Mom smells bad."

"Yeah. I'm ready. Nicki, this is for you!" Steve smiled at the blonde as Emily started recording.

Emily started the recording of her mother's full body with her sleeping and slowly zoomed into Steve standing on her camel-toe of her yoga pants. Emily finally signaled him to start talking after putting the camera near his voice to capture the audio.

"Hello mommy, or should I say my goddess!" Steve shouted as he waved to Nicki who stood next to Emily out of the camera shot. "I'm ready to serve you. I'm ready to be your little pussy slave, mommy."

Nicki unbuttoned her tight pants and squeezed her right hand through her them once the boy said that acting like it was getting her wet. Steve smiled with him nearly collapsing on his mother's folds as his erection hardened.

“I also want to be her butt slave, too!” Steve squeaked as he went off the script momentarily before Emily pointed at the phone.

"My first mission is to explore your panties, and I'm going to make you cum!" Steve yelled with passion as he glanced at Nicki's aroused face. "Emily, please get me in her pants right now!"

"Hmm... I don't know. How bad do you want it, Steve?" Emily teased.

“Emily, this is embarrassing enough with you here filming it! Now, put me into her pants!” Steve busted out in annoyance.

“Panties.” Emily corrected her brother. “But how bad do you really want it?”

"Real bad, now I'm begging you," Steve said with him slightly scared to say his last part of the script from all the days he spent in counseling.

"Do you want her even more than you wanted Ms. McKay, or should I say Ms. McKay's butt?" Emily inquired trying to fuel as much flame to the fire as she could.

"Okay! Yes! Now please, Emily! Put me in her pussy already!" Steve yelled in anger.

"Okay," Emily said as she flipped off the camera. Looking over at Nicki, she spoke. "You're good now, Nicki. We got it."

Nicki pulled her hand free from her pants and buttoned them as her face rested back to normal. Walking up to the small guy, she plucked him from the forty-year-old’s sweaty camel-toe as she brought him to eye level with her face.

"Ehh... You're not really my type. I typically don't go for guys small enough to be mistaken for monopoly pieces." Nicki boomed into the worm's ears.

"Well too bad. You should have thought about that before. Now, a deal's a deal. Now pay up or unshrink me." Steve demanded while lusted over her crouch.

"Oh my God, Emily. Your brother keeps begging for pussy." Nicki sighed as she dropped him in the palm of her right hand; Emily brought Steve close to her mouth.

"Alright now, listen here little Steve. Let me give you some tips on how you can please your new goddess, mom." Emily spoke softly to her brother. "She hasn't had sex in a while, so it might take some time for you to find her pleasure point."

"Wait, what?!" The bug shouted in confusion.

"Please don't scream Steve, you may wake your goddess. You don't want her to crush you in anger." Emily teased her brother again. "Now, like I was saying it might take a while to find her pleasure point, so you'll want to explore her cave a lot. Think of it as one of your dumb video games."

"This is bullshit! I'm not going in our mom's pussy! You can't make me!" Steve refused.

"I certainly can make you pissant, yet you've already made yourself when you begged us for it. I’m just giving you what you wanted." Emily said. "Now, the last piece of advice I'll leave you is if she's on her period, that doesn't mean she's not in the mood to mess around. In fact, arousing her is a great way to help her alleviate the cramps and bloating."

"Fuck you!" Steve cried out to his giantess sister.

"The only person you'll be fucking tonight is your goddess, mommy, Steve," Emily announced her final zinger as she peeled open her mother's black yoga pants exposing her red panties.

Steve began screaming hoping his mother would hear him before Emily trapped him with her beast. Steve started regretting his lazy choices as they caused his mom to be exhausted.

Emily pushed open her panties as a lot of her bushy brown hair edged out. A terrible sweating smell filled with the woman's pheromones came from the sweat dripping from her lips in there.

Emily plopped Steve down at the bottom of the hungry vagina as Steve fell into the open abyss between the pussy lips. Emily carefully retracted her hand while making sure not to touch any of her mom’s goodies. She would leave all of that for Steve.

Everything went dark as Emily sealed the panties back up to her thighs and snapped her skin-tight yoga pants back in place. Steve heard the snickering and footsteps of the two girls.

“What a perverted creep.” Nicki’s voice boomed through the fabric of the pants as the front door opened.

Nicki jogged to the sedan as Emily locked the front door. The young girl felt a sense of remorse for her perverted brother after deceiving him to become their mother’s permanent sex toy.

She paused and stared at her resting mother who exhaled a soft sexual moan from her son’s panicking. The woman slept with a smile on her face from the new excitement happening near her vagina.

“They both deserve this,” Emily assured herself after closing the door.

“Help me.” Steve squeaked to only hear the quiet snoring of his new goddess, ‘mommy.’