- Text Size +

Chapter 00: Prologue

Nicki's house lingered at 74 degrees Fahrenheit on a scorching summer day.

Nicki laid passed out in her black leather recliner in her living room which stood near a window sill. The young blonde girl felt unwell after a crazy night of celebrating her twenty-first birthday as the sun beamed upon her lower body through the cracked blinds. With her blonde hair in a fritz from the drinking and dancing of last night, Nicki groaned with her stomach rumbling and aching.

"Excuse me." The ill girl grunted after she tilted her skinny white jeans to the right as she let out another pungent fart.

Nicki adjusted and smeared her butt around her seat in hopes of alleviating some of the gastric pain in her stomach. A thin layer of moisture entrenched her entire chair that acted as an adhesive between her body and the leather material.

As sick as Nicki felt from her alcohol and food she ate last night, Eric, a spoiled college student who had a reputation for raping women on the campus, experienced a much worse scenario.

With his original plan to fuck the living shit out of the oblivious girl, Eric screamed in despair every time Nicki's asshole leaked out another fart which she forcefully made the powerless boy inhale. He furiously pounded on the young girl's right butt cheek in an attempt to wake the giantess with her sweat building and gluing his shrunken one-inch body to her ass.

Eric never knew that he could be repulsed from such a beautiful body, yet it was his lustful actions that led him to Nicki's bottom. He asked for this. Dark, cramped, hot, wet, squished and defeated, Eric felt belittled.

Eric lifted into the air stained on Nicki's butt cheek as her rectum rumbled from the girl's gastric pain for another scheduled fart. The bug squeaked as his mouth filled with the digested spicy food with Nicki's ass toppling back over the boy. From the lack of oxygen and an abundance of methane in his lungs, Eric passed out when Nicki's ass impacted the seat as he began dreaming where his night went wrong.

Chapter 01: Introduction

An appetizer of piping hot jalapeño nachos with refried beans, nacho cheese and a thin layer of hot sauce plopped down to Nicki's table for dinner.

The twenty-four-year-old buzz cut athletic built boy, Eric, sat across from the beautiful blonde birthday girl, Nicki. Nicki's two best friends, Emily who had long brown hair with blonde highlights and Avery who had jet black hair sat on the edge of the booth as everyone eyed the hot nachos.

The waitress retreated to the kitchen while Eric slid the plate of nachos to Nicki next to her lemonade.

"Happy birthday. Now dig in, Nicki." Eric said with a smirk before Nicki shook her head in resistance to his offer.

"I don't like spicy stuff." Nicki protested. "It usually upsets my stomach."

"Come on. It's not even that bad." Eric insisted as he reached for a chip off the plate. "You have to try it at least."

Nicki turned to her girls as both of them gave her their go ahead with a head tilt in their secret language. Nicki complied after devouring a chip with some nacho cheese off the plate.

With her face turning red from the spice, Nicki gulped down her lemonade as she continued to tough out the heat by eating more. Offering her best friends some, Emily politely refused to tend to some family matter on her phone as Avery began munching down on the nachos as an enthusiast for spicy foods.

Some crumbs from Avery's mouth sprinkled down on a couple of bug-sized people that sat on the counter of the table in front of Avery's green long sleeve blouse.

Bailey, a former friend of Nicki's and her boyfriend, Tyler, begged before coming to the restaurant to shrink to the size of one inch tall.

Thinking it would have saved their failing relationship with the erotic experience, the couple began regretting their decision when Nicki left them in the hands with the asshole of the group, Avery. For the fifteen-minute drive to the bar and grill, Avery crammed the downsized people in the right pocket of her dark blue jeans as they protested by clawing her buttcheek and screaming their pleads. While in their new dark confined space, their frail voices muffled as they went directly to the twenty-two-year old's ass.

Finally arriving at the restaurant and sitting in the booth, Avery felt the pounding of the imprisoned couple on her right butt cheek itching for their freedom. Avery sighed after feeling their pathetic struggles Finally, the young woman obliged to their little demand as she peeled her pocket back and lifted the flatten couple out with two fingers as she placed them in front of her on the table.

The blonde-haired waitress with the name tag Tracy taped on her black uniform walked over to their table with a piece of old experiment gum in her mouth.

"My name is Tracy, and I'll be taking your order this evening. Can I get you guys started with some drinks and appetizers?" The thirty-year-old woman said as she gave a fake smile with her notepad and pen in hand.

After the waitress wrote everyone's drinks and Eric's appetizer on the sheet of paper, the couple of bugs on the table waved and jumped up for the waitress's attention while shouting at the top of their lungs.

"Umm... Do your tiny people want anything?" Tracy asked Avery unsure what to do in this situation as Bailey squeaked for her attention.

"They're fine. They'll just have my scraps... like they're bugs." Avery said as she giggled from her own joke.

"Okay-" Tracy said as she got cut off from Bailey's quiet squealing.

"We want an iced tea!" Bailey boldly yelled up to the towering blonde waitress.

"Your voice is so cute." Tracy replied in a baby voice as she was unable to understand Bailey's high-pitched squeaks. Her finger lightly brushed Bailey's body bent while her head closer to the couple. Her ear set about a foot away from the tiny people.

"We want an iced tea!" Her boyfriend Tyler and her repeated together yet their squeaks remained unclear to the woman as she gave them a puzzling stare.

"Just give them water." Nicki finally said with everyone at the booth annoyed of Bailey's little holdup. The waitress shook her head as she whipped her body around and walked off.

Bailey's faced peaked red in anger at Avery after she referred to them as bugs. She looked up at her former friend and prepared to tell her off. Avery's eyes beamed down at her tiny body with an annoyed look.

"Bailey, if you do some shit like that again with your annoying squeaking, I'm going to put you back in my pants, and the only thing you'll have to eat tonight is my ass." Avery boomed down to the one-inch girl before Nicki started laughing at the ridiculous comment.

"Excuse me?" Bailey cried out as she turned around expecting her giantess friends to help her. Instead, Emily remained perched down in her seat on her smartphone as Nicki chuckled at the helpless bugs.

"This is bullshit," Bailey said as she turned and rambled to her boyfriend about how much she hated Avery.

After eating one too many chips from the plate of nachos, Nicki spat out a chewed-up chip onto a napkin as it scorched the young girl's mouth making her unable to swallow it. Nicki's face turned beet red from the embarrassing hiccup while the shrunken couple groaned.

Hearing the low audible cry of disgust, Avery lifted Bailey and Tyler in the air while she peeled Nicki's crumpled napkin open with the fragments of the chips and jalapeños splattered within the cheese. The table looked repulsed from the mashed chip as Avery set down the bugs near the back washed food.

"Eat!" Avery boomed her one worded command to her shrunken companions. Bailey nor Tyler moved thinking the girl must have certainly been joking with them.

"Okay, I get it." Tyler replied to the giantess. "We're sorry for being disgusted by Nic-"

"Eat it, or else you get no more food today." Avery's voice cut off Tyler as his stomach growled. Crawling in the crinkle of the napkin in defeat, the boy began scooping up the spicy cheese on his knees with his hands cupped together.

Everyone including his girlfriend Bailey watched the pathetic boy scour down on Nicki's spit up food. Bailey's stomach rumbled from hunger, yet she didn't move a muscle. She'd rather starve to death rather than be treated like shit from Avery.

"Bailey, eat it, or else I'm going to shove you up my asshole for the rest of the night. Then, you can eat my shit instead." Avery ordered.

As much as Bailey wanted to tell Avery to fuck herself, the girl felt to humiliated to even speak. Bailey just shook her head in resistance with tears streaming down her face as Avery finally lost her patience with the disobedient bug. Picking her up with ease of her index finger and thumb, Bailey screamed for help. Squirming in Avery’s two fingers, Bailey plunged face first in the middle of the wet stained cheese.

The thick cheese encompassed Bailey's body completely ruining her hair and makeup she spent a couple of hours doing prior today. The bug cried from the humiliation while Nicki and Avery laughed after watching her struggle nearly swimming in the lake of the spit-up cheese.

Lifting her head up to Emily across the table, Bailey noticed the camera of her phone recording her struggle in the cheese. As Emily flipped the camera up from the embarrassing site, Nicki and Avery panned into view as the two women laughed with a toss of their hair acting all innocent to the Snapchat viewers.

Tyler ruined his expensive tennis shoes running through the crusty cheese as he assisted his girlfriend stand up in the middle of the mess. Walking out together with remnants of Nicki's food and saliva stuck to their bodies, the two huddled in fear of what the wicked giantess had planned for them next.

After waiting for ten minutes, Tracy came back with their ordered food carefully not squishing the two filthy tinies with a plate.

"Do you guys need anything else?" Tracy said nearly leaving.

"It's actually her birthday," Emily said as she pointed towards her best friend, Nicki.

"Happy birthday!" Tracy exclaimed with fake enthusiasm while looking to Nicki. "Did you get anything good?"

"I got a shrink ray." Nicki bragged.

"I can certainly see that." The waitress laughed looking down at their tiny friends caked in the cheese. Avery chuckled.

"It's funny because her stepdad gave her the shrink ray, yet he was the first person she shrunk," Avery said hardly able to contain herself.

"Shut up. My stepdad said he wanted me to test it out. I assumed he meant on him." Nicki said agitated at Avery. "Maybe he should be more specific when ordering someone with a shrink ray."

"That's too much information for me girls," Tracy said trying to stay out of the girls' business as she strolled back to the kitchen.

"Did you tell your mom about what happened to your dad?" Emily inquired to Nicki.

"I'm sure she'll find him watching T.V. on the couch. If she doesn't, then who cares. All he does is watch football and drink beer anyway. I hope she crushes him." Nicki expressed her distaining relationship with her stepdad as she dug into her food.

Emily felt bad for the little people across from her as they tentatively watched their goddess, Avery, eat her hamburger while preying under her mouth for any stray crumbs or grease. Reaching over Avery's plate from across the table, Emily collected the people and dropped them in the remains of her warm broccoli and cheese soup. The couple began swimming and slurping down the soup around them.

After everyone's bellies were full, Emily scoped up the worms on a spoon as she flopped them into a clean napkin and folded it in half to the center of the table. After a minute of chatter between everyone, Avery acted oblivious of the couple’s presence on the folded napkin as she used it to blow her nose after eating a lot of spicy food.

Snot and mucus coated the unfortunate couple as the two screamed and begged for Avery to stop wiping her nose all over them. Avery's eyes widened when she peered down at her two slaves in her boogers.

"Gross." Avery said in disgust. "No way will you be getting back into my pants with that all over you."

Avery walked to the ladies’ room with the napkin overhanging from her two fingers. Setting the used napkin on the edge of the sink, Avery perched down to face level with them.

"Sit tight, guys. Mama's got to use the restroom." Avery ordered her kids. The single thought of Avery referring the couple as her children made Bailey feel sick of her new place in life.

Shortly after Avery abandoned the bugs after entering a stall, a lady in her mid-thirties marched to the sink wearing a tight tan knee high skirt along with a green button up blouse. Turning on the faucet to wash her hands, the woman noticed the inside of the snot covered napkin with the young couple yelling for her help as she made a face in disgust. The woman rolled her eyes.

"Millennials." She thought. "Millennials and their stupid internet trend of shrinking themselves. Millennials and their stupid impractical jokes."

"Ma'am, please help us! The girl who is in charge of us is crazy!" Bailey shouted with their voice's more clear in the quiet restroom.

The tan skirt woman dried off her hands as she ignored the stupid young people's cries for help. In secret, she wished to crush them. Then, Tyler said something that triggered the woman’s response which made her turn to him immediately.

"Please save us from this bitch! I'll do anything. I'll even kiss your ass!" Tyler begged.

The woman's face drew closer to the bugs as she placed on her reading glasses from her purse to get a better view. Tyler felt the woman checking him out and started to get an erection looking at her pretty face with her thick brown curly hair until she spoke.

"What are you doing in here?" The woman boomed and pointed towards Tyler. "This is the woman's room, yet you're not a woman."

Tyler struggled to talk out of fear of being crushed as he looked for anyone to help. Bailey sat stone cold quiet while Tyler studdered in sheer fear, and this agitated the woman.

"Answer me you shrunken worm!" She demanded as she grabbed the napkin with the couple on it. Dropping it and making it float down to the floor, the bugs got a peek up the woman’s skirt with her gigantic tan open-toe high heels next to them.

After flushing her toilet, Avery opened the stall door and barged out of it.

"Because he's my property," Avery said to the middle-aged woman. “And if he’s my property, he’s allowed to be in here with his mama.”

"Stupid kids." The woman said to Avery as she placed her reading classes back in her purse.

"You're lucky your regular sized friend is here to save you, or else you would be paste on the bottom of my heel right now. Pervert." The woman said to Tyler as she stormed out.

Meanwhile at the table, the waitress, Tracy came back with the bill placing it near the center of the table.

Nicki reached into her purse fumbling through it for her step dad's credit card. Handing the blue Visa card to the thirty-year-old waitress, Nicki smirked as Tracy roamed to the cash register.

This act was the least her stepfather could do for her after he cursed at her when Nicki accidentally zapped him down to a bug. With him unaware of the reverse switch on the shrink ray, Nicki announced to him she wasn't going to grow him back to his normal self after his little 'fit'. His loss as Nicki and her two best friends went on a shop spree after her stepfather gave Nicki all of his personal banking information in an attempt to regain his size. The failed try left her stepdad with no leverage over his giantess daughter as she walked over his shrunken self. The tiny man was left on the couch in a dirty pair of his wife’s panties with the TV on a channel notorious for playing old RomComs that only Nicki and her mother liked. The girls toyed with the man before getting bored of his frantic screams.

Avery rinsed the two scared bugs clean from the dried residue on them. After cramming the two in the back of her small jean pocket, the crew left to Emily's house as she needed to take care of some family business.