- Text Size +

“First lesson,” Sadie declared, planting herself in front of the television.


“Can’t we take the night off?” Vincent suggested with a yawn and an exaggerated stretch. “I think my Symbiote is tired.”


“Trust me, you will enjoy this.” Sadie pushed a dusty brown recliner against the wall. “Come on, help me clear a space.”


Vincent sighed and rolled off the couch. When he shoved it towards the wall it barely moved. “Probably made of lead and asbestos,” he muttered as Sadie’s shadow fell over him.


“Need help?” she asked tauntingly.


“I’ve got-” Vincent shoved forcefully and his feet slipped, knees banging against the hard wooden floor. “Shit.”


“Aww, is the couch too much for you?” Sadie squatted beside him and placed her hands the edge of the couch. Her thick arms, parallel to Vincent’s, were steel cables next to a shoestrings. She pushed and the couch slid back easily, squeaking across the floor before thumping against the wall.


“I loosened it for you,” Vincent muttered, rubbing his bruised knee. Sadie gave him a knowing look. Vincent looked away and said, “Yeah, yeah. You’re stronger than me, I get it. No need to rub it in.”   


“Mmm,” Sadie purred. Powerful fingers wrapped around his slender bicep and she pulled him towards the center of the room. “But rubbing it in is so fun,” she said, flipping him on his back. “And being stronger means I can do pretty much whatever I want.” She straddled his waist and her weight pinned him effortlessly to the floor.


“Uhh, okay. I think you’ve made your point,” Vincent said uneasily. Sadie leaned forward and her heavy breasts crushed into his chest. Her breath came hot against his ear as her tongue began to trace its outer edge. Vincent’s head jerked at the tickling sensation. “Wait.”


Sadie nibbled his earlobe and breathed, “I don’t want to wait.” Her nipples were rubber bullets digging into his chest. Vincent gripped her thighs, feeling the thick, powerful muscles just beneath their plush exterior. Her tongue shoved aggressively into his mouth, tasting of peppermint. Powerful fingers wrapped his hands and guided them to luxuriant softness of her ample ass. Vincent was breathless by the time her lips pulled away. Sadie arched her back, letting her plump tits rest heavily on his chest. “But if you would rather take the night off…”


“N-no,” Vincent replied hoarsely.


“You want to keep going?” Sadie asked coyly. Vincent nodded, catching his breath. She shifted her weight on his lap, the pressure causing a slight twinge of pain, and gave him an appraising look. She leaned in and whispered huskily, “Want to know what turns me on?” Vincent nodded again. “Want to know what makes me really, really wet?” Nodding again Vincent began to feel like his head was on a bobble. “I’ll tell you but you have to keep it a secret,” Sadie continued in the same, husky voice. “If I hear it around base I’ll know that you kissed and told.”


“I would never, I swear.” Vincent said earnestly. At that moment he would have sworn to just about anything, but he was pretty sure he meant it.


A warm smile lit Sadie’s face. “Good.” She leaned in again to whisper into his ear. “What turns me on the most is getting...” She paused and Vincent basked in the weight of her curves. “Bigger,” Sadie exhaled.


Vincent’s breath froze in his throat. She was already more than two feet taller than him, any larger and he would be a less than a midget in comparison. “Won’t that make things err, complicated?” he said finally.


“Have you ever been with a big girl?” Sadie challenged.


“Well, no.” Vincent admitted.


“Then there is only one way to find out,” She said, eyes bright with anticipation.


Vincent felt a strange mixture of excitement and nervousness at the prospect of helping Sadie grow. “Okay,” he said, making up his mind. “How does this work?”


“Imagine me growing.”


“That’s it?”


“Try it.”


Vincent imagined her a foot taller. Nothing happened. “It isn’t working.”


Sadie shook her head. “It’s not a before and after picture, it’s the process.” She pulled his hands away from her ass and guided them up to her breasts. “Here. Close your eyes and imagine these getting bigger.” Vincent felt something getting bigger, but it wasn’t anything attached to Sadie. “Focus,” Sadie said. Vincent closed his eyes and imagined the fleshy orbs swelling in his hands.


“That’s it.” Sadie said. “Imagine my huge tits overflowing your hands. Spread your fingers and think of how it will feel when my tits swell between them. Imagine them getting heavier and heavier until your arms can barely lift them.” Her voice was a husky purr, guiding his imagination. Slowly every thought began to manifest: Her breasts overflowed his hands, then his outstretched fingers. Stitches popped and cloth tore. Suddenly his arms were shaking with the effort of supporting the weight of her bust. Vincent opened his eyes.


Sadie was naked, and massive!


Creamy white breasts a foot wide sporting dusky brown nipples as thick as his thumbs engulfed his hands. The remains of her shirt and bra were pinned between his fingers and the front of her chest. Vincent dropped his arms and Sadie’s massive tits wobbled into view as the now useless undergarments drifted to the floor. She rolled her massive body carefully off of his five foot frame and propped herself up on an elbow. Intentional or not, she assumed a classic pin-up pose; lying on her side, one breast piled atop the other. Her legs were as long as Vincent was tall, and a small V of pubic hair bristled from between her plump thighs. Her taut stomach had four well-defined abdominal muscles decorating its upper portion. Above her abs the greater part of her rib cage was covered by the voluptuous expanse of her tits. Still higher, Sadie’s smiling face drank Vincent’s adoring gaze.


Her huge body dominated the living room, filling most of the space on the floor with what he guessed to be a twelve foot frame. “Mmm,” Sadie moaned, pinching an inch long nipple between her thumb and index finger. “It’s been too long since I’ve grown.” Her other hand stretched down to stroke the fur at the top of her pussy. The smell of her musk filled the room. After a few moments her fingers hesitated in their stroking motion and she said, “I suppose I should reward you.” She gestured to the pants that had torn apart during her growth. “There is some jelly in the pocket. Spread some between my tits.”


Vincent moved as if under a spell, recovering the lube and squirting a substantial amount into his palm. The jelly was cool and somehow more real than the dreamlike quality of what was happening. Dazed, he knelt in worship at the altar of Sadie’s enormous endowments and began fervently applying the slick substance to her breasts. Silky, hot skin warmed the cool jelly as he applied it liberally.


Once the front of her pliable breasts were coated he pushed the top breast upward in order to get at the space between them. Unfortunately her heavy tit, now slippery with lube, slid from his hands like a fat baby seal and landed with an slap atop its twin. He tried again this time with both hands and was able to hold the breast aloft but there wasn’t enough jelly left in his hands to spread between them. Frustrated, Vincent stepped forward and propped the weighty tit against his chest, freeing his hands to apply the jelly. As he added another dollop to his hands Sadie’s slick breast slid down his chest, plopping down before he could get the area between them.


Suppressing a snarl Vincent started to try again when he noticed Sadie’s tits were continuously jiggling. Looking up he saw Sadie snickering, and Vincent struggled to control an increasing irritation. Apparently relishing his frustration Sadie started laughing harder, sending waves rippling through her bust. “I think you’ve got more on your shirt than on my tits,” she said, shaking with laughter. “Maybe you’re not ready for a set like this.” Sadie kneaded one enormous jug and the nipple jutting between her fingers began to stiffen; its brown surface crinkling as it engorged larger.


“I was right,” Vincent spat. “This just makes things more complicated.”


“Oh?” Sadie raised an eyebrow. “One part of you seems to think otherwise.” Vincent followed her gaze down to his obvious erection and abruptly turned away. “Aww, don’t be like that,” Sadie said sympathetically. “I know, how about I do it and you can watch.”

“Sure, whatever,” Vincent said, torn between equally intense arousal and humiliation. Sadie sat up, taller sitting than he was standing, and plucked the jelly from his hands. Vincent couldn’t help but watch as she emptied the tube onto her tits and began working it across their surface. With a knowing smile Sadie squeezed her tits roughly, causing creamy flesh to swell between her fingers and her nipples to distend until they were the size of small thumbs. When she finished her breasts were shiny with lube. Vincent was more erect than Sadie’s spectacularly stiff nipples.


He stripped out of his clothes and stood in front of the massive woman unsure of what to do next. “Can you uhh, lie down?” he asked.


“I had something else in mind,” Sadie said as her arms encircled his body and pulled him close. Vincent’s head was briefly lodged in her enormous cleavage before her hand cupped his bottom and lifted him up. Suddenly suspended off the ground Vincent gasped in shock and then in pleasure as his cock slid easily between Sadie’s huge breasts. One hand held him aloft while the other extended below him out of sight. Judging by the wet, squishing noises Vincent could easily imagine it frigging her dripping sex. She began to slowly pump his body up and down. Vincent hugged her huge, slippery tits-- pressing them tightly around his throbbing member. From top to bottom her breasts were more than twice as tall as his penis. And rather than rubbing against her sternum, as was common in a titfuck, his dick was swallowed entirely in Sadie’s thick, jiggling cleavage.


“Fuck,” Sadie grunted. “You’re so light I could lift ten of you.” She increased the pace, pumping him faster into the wobbling crevasse of her cleavage. “My tits probably weigh as much as you do.” Vincent groaned in response. The heavy impact of her breasts on his thighs on every upstroke indicated she wasn’t far off the mark. “Can you believe you are fucking a pair of tits that weigh as much as you do?” Sadie growled. Vincent moaned, unable to speak. “Squeeze my nipples,” Sadie demanded and Vincent complied. The large nubs of flesh filled his palms and he squeezed them gently. “Harder,” Sadie ordered. “Make them hard.”


Vincent squeezed harder, and wondered if the firm pegs of flesh could get any stiffer than they already were. As if in answer to his thoughts her nipples began to swell in his hands. Sadie adjusted the pace again, performing achingly slow curls that teased his length a little deeper into her cleavage with every stroke. Eyes shut in ecstasy, Vincent felt everything acutely. The slick heat of her cleavage swallowing his member, her massive hand easily palming his butt, and her incredible nipples swelling relentlessly in his palms. Gradually he became aware that something was wrong.


The first thing Vincent noticed was that Sadie’s tits were bouncing less and less with every stroke; instead absorbing the impact in a mildly painful collision. The second thing he noticed was his heels slipping from where they had been hooked around Sadie’s back and begun to bounce awkwardly at her sides. Drunk with pleasure Vincent’s eyes fluttered open.


Sadie was growing again!


“N-noo,” Vincent moaned. Sadie leaned back, barely avoiding hitting her head on the ceiling as she swelled into the rapidly diminishing space of the living room. Her bust had grown even more massive, the width of her heavy juggs easily eclipsing his shoulders. Corpulent cleavage filled the space from his waist to his chin and rippled every time she thrust his body upward, each fat orb too heavy to bounce,   


“YES!” Sadie cried out. The squelching noises from her crotch reached a fever pace. Her scent was overpowering, filling the room with the intoxicating musk of her sex. Suddenly, just shy of orgasm, her hand stopped leaving Vincent pinned firmly beneath her enormous tits. “Fuck my gigantic tits!” Sadie demanded imperiously. Struggling, desperate to cum as much as to obey, Vincent heaved frantically against the overwhelming weight of her breasts. His fiercest thrust created only a slight ripple across the upper slopes of her immense mammaries. Wrapping his arms underneath their slippery curvature Vincent strained to lift them, pushing for even the smallest margin with which to operate. Arms trembling with effort Vincent shouted; a wordless mixture of unquenched desire and frustration.


“Come on,” Sadie hissed, her tone dripping with sexual urgency that matched Vincent’s own. “What are you waiting for?”


Vincent tried once more with all his strength, and failed. “I can’t,” he groaned, voice thick with defeat.


“Oh fuck,” Sadie growled, her eyes squeezing shut. Her powerful bicep began to twitch rapidly as she coaxed herself towards orgasm.  “Fuck. Fuck. Fuck,” she panted. “Why?”


“They’re too heavy!” Vincent cried out.


“You’re too puny!” Sadie exalted. Each panting breath swelled her chest and stimulated his trapped genitals just enough to keep him on the edge of orgasm. “Say it,” she whispered.


“Say what?” Vincent asked in confusion.


“Say you’re too puny to lift my tits,” Sadie panted.


“No.” Vincent said reflexively.


“Do it.” Sadie growled through clenched teeth. Her lips pulled back, revealing rows of glistening white enamel in a mouth as wide as his head.


Vincent shivered. “I am too puny…” he trailed off quietly.


“Louder!” Sadie demanded. Eyes glossy with lust stared at the ceiling inches from her face.   


“I am too puny to lift your tits.” he mumbled a bit louder.


“My,” Sadie panted, “Gigantic. Fucking. Tits.” The house trembled with the force of her moan. “LOUDER!”


“I am too puny to lift your gigantic fucking tits!”  Vincent shouted.


Sadie howled in pleasure as the first wave of orgasm wracked her body. Vincent held on desperately to avoid being thrown violently as her body quaked with pleasure. “AGAIN!” she boomed. Vincent repeated the shout as the hand holding his butt slipped a few inches, allowing him room to maneuver. Anger battled briefly with shame before he thrust into Sadie’s cleavage. Orgasm cresting, Sadie screamed in rapture while Vincent released his pent up emotions in wild stabs into her cavernous cleavage. The room darkened briefly as sperm rocketed into the depths of her bust. When he finished Sadie laid back and cradled him on top her luxurious chest pillows.


Vincent laid for a long while listening to the powerful thumping of Sadie’s heart. Finally he pushed himself up, hands sinking into her pliable chest. “So what now… Am I your bitch?” he asked guardedly.


Sadie grinned, an expression at once pleasant and alarming-- given the size of her mouth. “Would you like to be?” she asked. “Being my bitch comes with great benefits,” she shimmied her breasts suggestively, nearly causing Vincent to faceplant as he lost his grip on their slick surface. “Whoops. Careful.”


Vincent glared, but found he couldn’t maintain the expression when confronted with Sadie’s unwavering smile. Uncertainty filled the void left by his anger. “I don’t like feeling like a prop.”


“A prop?”

“Like your toy.”


Sadie pouted. “You make such a cute toy though,” she said, pinching his cheek.


Vincent brushed her fingers away; or at least she was considerate enough to remove her hand when he made the attempt. “I’m being serious, Sadie. I-” Vincent hesitated, for a moment unsure if he wanted to finish that thought before plunging ahead. “I like you. You’re tough. I grew up on the street and I don’t know what it is but I feel like I know you. Like I get you or… fuck listen to me I’m rambl-”


Sadie’s lips covered his mouth in a kiss. The pressure of her mouth was far gentler than when she had kissed him before. She pulled back just far enough murmur, “Vincent. Let me show you something.”


Her head tilted forward until their foreheads touched. Feelings flooded Vincent’s consciousness, emotions that were not his own. Gratitude, fondness, curiosity, and other impressions too mixed or underdeveloped to identify poured from Sadie. Vincent reeled as his thoughts were swept away by the tide of Sadie’s sentiment. A moment later she leaned back and Vincent felt the break like a thunderclap as his feelings rushed to fill the void she left behind. Sadie waited patiently for him to regain his senses.


“What the hell was that?” Vincent asked in amazement.


“Telepathy.” She explained. “One of many benefits Symbiotes provide.”


A long silence followed while Vincent sorted his feelings out. “So,” he began. “Was that your way of saying you like me too?”


Sadie chuckled and wrapped her hands around his torso. “You’re not so bad,” she admitted with a half smile. Vincent gasped as she lifted him effortlessly into the air. The entire length of the room was filled with Sadie’s enormous body; any larger and she would have had to curl up to avoid bursting through the walls. Her huge, startlingly blue eyes shone as she basked in his awe. Smile widening she said, “But I am still going to make you my bitch.”