- Text Size +

The cafeteria was utilitarian white like the rest of the facility and blue plastic tables with built-in stools that stretched the length of the long room provided the only color. He saw her right away, sitting at the back conspicuously alone in spite of the otherwise crowded room. That an underground bunker could house so many people seemed outrageous to him, but the hundred plus soldiers, scientists, and staff arrayed on the benches before him left little doubt. Picking his way between the serving trays of two stiff-necked soldiers, Vincent took the stool directly across from his target.


She barely glanced up from her pasta as he sat. Swallowing a mouthful of food she said, “What do you want?”


“Just to talk,” Vincent said. Best to go slow with this one. Glad she was focused on her food Vincent was not circumspect about checking her out. She looked a bit like Jennifer Lawrence, a sort of familiar girl-next-door beauty with soft features that accentuated steel blue eyes. Large breasts strained her shirt, horizontal lines of bunched fabric stretching between their broad tips. They were even bigger than he had first thought, at least DD cup. She was roughly a foot taller than him, but it was difficult to say exactly how much height was provided by her extravagantly large derriere.


“Then talk. I do a fine job of pretending to listen.” Sadie said, and stuffed another forkful of pasta in her mouth.


“Actually, I have some questions for you.”


She gave him a longer look this time and said, “You must be new. Sorry, but I don’t have time to answer whatever question you have, newbie. Go ask an instructor.” She took another bite of pasta, clearly finished with the conversation.


Vincent popped his knuckles under the table, she was going to be a tough nut to crack. “Really, I only have one question that I need an answer to. The rest can wait,” he said then waited to see if that got her attention. She appeared content to spin another heaping bite of pasta around her fork. Slurping it into her mouth she chewed slowly, deliberately annoying him. Vincent ground his teeth and said, “Will you partner with me?”


Their eyes met and she said, “Are you propositioning me? I don’t usually go for short guys.”


Pointedly ignoring her taunt Vincent clarified, “I mean will you bond with me.”

“Sounds kinky, but I dunno. This is moving so fast. I’m just not that kind of girl.”


“That- would you- damnit,” Vincent said, “I want to be your Operator.”


Sadie smirked. Vincent was annoyed at himself for allowing her to goad him. “If you want to be my operator there is only way to convince me you’re qualified. And I can already tell that you, little man, are not qualified.”


“It’s Vincent Mann.”

“Huh?”

“My name. First name Vincent, last name Mann. Two Ns. Not little man.”


Sadie snorted, “Whatever, newbie. You’re just another wannabe Operator to me.”


“Fine, what’s this ‘only way’ to convince you then?”


Sadie shrugged, as though the answer was of little consequence, and said “We fight.”       


“Fight? How does that prove anything.”


Sadie sighed dramatically, “You know nothing, newbie. If you don’t know how your Goddess fights how are you supposed to assist her in combat?”


“Yeah, I get how it helps me,” Vincent said, not missing a beat. “But how does it help you to know how *I* fight. I’m not going to be laying out any Kaiju with my right hook.”


Sadie laughed abruptly then looked irritated at the outburst. Her face straightened and she said, “I like to know my operator can handle himself in a fight, newbie.”


Vincent was determined not regret picking her. The biggest, meanest girl for the biggest meanest monsters. It was that simple. “Fine, I’m ready when you are.”


Sadie set her fork down. “You want your ass kicked that badly? I must have a hundred pounds on you. Hell, my ass probably weighs as much as you.”


“I’m not worried,” Vincent lied.


Sadie stood, rising over him like the statue of some greek goddess of fertility. She looked down at him over her impressive bust, barely contained in the regulation green shirt every soldier wore, and said, “Let’s get this over with then.”


---  


Vincent trailed Sadie through the halls, unable to stop peel his eyes from the hypnotic sway of her prodigious rump. Like over-inflated basketballs rubbing together, their projection from her upper thighs was almost surreal. Like she had been molded from clay not available when other mere mortals were being given form. A swelling in his pants warned him to focus on the task at. Unfortunately, they didn’t have to go far.


Sadie lead him into a room with a regulation sized boxing ring in the center. They were the only people there. “Its lunch time, so we have the place to ourselves,” Sadie explained, stepping into the ring. She didn’t hold the ropes but Vincent slipped in behind her with little effort. Crossing to the opposite side of the ring Sadie turned and said, “I plan to be back before the cafeteria closes in half an hour, I don’t like missing a meal.” No doubt, Vincent thought wryly. “No rules. Kick, scratch, bite, do whatever you feel you have to do to win. Winner decided by KO or submission.” No rules? Holy shit, this girl was out of her mind. Sadie rested her hands on her broad hips and tapped her foot impatiently.


“Okay, agreed.” Vincent choked out. “So how do we-”


“Ding ding,” Sadie said and strode forward, hands raised.  

Vincent barely had time to duck the first blow. He darted to the side, moving away from the corner. Sadie pursued, stalking across the mat with surprising speed. Her right fist struck again- no, a feint. A kick that might have decapitated him sailed over Vincent’s head, grazing his hair. Holy shit, he thought, holy fucking shit. She was not playing around. He dodged away, giving himself time to think. He should have been planning earlier but her ass had consumed his thoughts. Now he had to find a strategy to beat this overgrown bitch while dodging around the ring. A few more close encounters didn’t bring him any closer to a good idea.


There was no way he would win in a grapple, and her striking reach and power were well beyond anything he could dish out. This is why boxing has weight classes, idiot, Vincent thought in frustration. Then it him. A rear naked choke attacked the vulnerability of the neck, and it didn’t require incredible strength to perform. All he needed was get behind her somehow. “Is this really the best you’ve got? I thought you wanted to be back in time to eat?” he taunted.


Sadie’s smirk had a dangerous edge. “You can’t run forever, worm.”


“I dunno, I can run pretty well. You should try it sometime, might be good for you.” He danced away from another kick. Smiling he said, “All that time in the cafeteria must have dulled your edge.”


Sadie wasn’t smirking anymore. “You’re dead.” she said and charged. It was the moment he had been waiting for. As her legs spread wide in a lunge he sprang forward and slid like a baseball player making a steal. He leapt up behind her as she swung around, elbow clipping his side in a painful jolt. Ignoring the pain he jumped onto her back and wrapped his arm around her throat, securing it with the opposite arm. He wrapped his legs around her waist, resting his thighs on her generous hips. She swung back and forth, trying to shake him off. His white knuckled grip held fast.


Suddenly, she stopped. For a second Vincent thought she had given up. Then they were falling. He cursed a moment before his back collided with the mat, her weight expelling air painfully from his lungs. In the brief moment his grip loosened Sadie’s arm snaked inside his hold, relieving the pressure on her throat. She chuckled.


“If you submit now I’ll let you off with that.”


“And if I submit later?”


“My hearing is not so good these days. All that Kaiju roaring, I guess.”


He was sorely tempted to take her offer. “Will you accept my offer if I submit?”


“No,” Sadie’s tone implied ‘of course not’,


“No deal,” Vincent said.


“You’re gonna regret that shit you said.” Before Vincent could reply Sadie’s other arm snapped out, breaking his hold in an instant. She flipped over, shoulders pushing his arms to the side. He reach up to protect his face and realized his mistake a moment before a blazing pain ignited in his scrotum. “It’s okay,” Sadie said, “I’m sure you can run that off.” Vincent groaned in response.


“How to finish this?” Sadie mused, “Knocking you out would be too easy so... Oh, I know. You seemed very interested in my ass on our way here.” Had she seen him looking? Did she have eyes in the back of her head? Fuck, his balls hurt. “How about getting up close and personal?”


Sadie lied down perpendicular to his body which was curled into the fetal position, clutching his wounded pride. Her meaty thighs wrapped around his throat while her enormous butt loomed like mountains to either side of his face. His nose was buried in her crack. Her legs constricted powerfully, choking painfully. She could have crushed his windpipe with ease. “Having trouble breathing back there? How’s my ass smell?” Sadie chuckled.


It smelled like sweat, and ass, and something else. Almost fishy, was she aroused? “Nothing clever to say?” Sadie’s thighs squeezed, choking off any reply he might have cared to give. “Come on, watch me twerk.” Sadie rolled, forcing Vincent onto his back. Her crushing weight settled on top of him. Then her massive ass lifted up and slammed back down, heavy cheeks pounding his face. “Twerk.” she lifted up and slammed down again, ass jiggling. “Twerk.” And again. “Twerk.” And again. Her ass wobbled like water trapped in a fleshy pair of balloons. Spots dimmed Vincent’s vision, thick thighs tight around his neck.  “You know why you lost, worm? Because in this world, size *is* everything.” She twerked again, pummeling his body with her weight.


“I guess I can let you off with that. Say ‘I’m sorry Goddess’ and I’ll let you go,” she sighed.


Vincent’s lungs sucked desperately for air, his face felt like it had been punched with a rubber tire filled with jelly, and his groin was a lake of fire. Giving up was the obvious choice. “Go to hell,” he said.


Sadie paused. Was she surprised? He could not see anything beyond the vastness of her ass. “I think I’ll pay for an engraving on your tombstone.” She said thoughtfully. “Here lies, worm. Killed by twerking.” She twerked again, eclipsing his sight with the fat cheeks of her ass. When she lifted away the room seemed darker than before. When she twerked again, it stayed dark.