- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Apologies for the first person story. Started like that because it was quicker to type, but then I just kept with it. I'll stick with it this story but do future stories in third person. 

The bright sunlight burned my face, seeping into my closed eyes. The ground I laid upon was hard and course, a red flag for certain as I pushed myself up and onto my feet. Vision blurry, I blink a few times until I can see clearly again. Concrete extended along the ground all around me, but what caught my eye was what was just past it.

On either side of me past the edges of the concrete was grass? I was perplexed at first, as the verdant blades seemed to stand taller than myself. After a few more moments of awestruck pondering I came to my conclusion. I was on a sidewalk, and I was small. I must've been less than an inch tall! I couldn't see past the grass, and the sidewalk seemed like it would go on forever at my size. No big deal, right? It's just a dream. It'll be over soon. Walking along the sidewalk, I wonder if anything else was going to happen. I've had these dreams before, the realistic ones where you have every ounce of control over yourself inside it. Usually something would of happened by now.

My prayers were answered all too soon, as I heard a rhythmic thumping from deep inside the grass. Before I knew it, a shadow was cast overhead. The figure above me was obscured by the darkness, and I look upwards in stark awe until I was suddenly struck by something. Sent flying into the other patch of grass, I got the wind knocked out of me.

"Hmm?"

Flat on my back, I looked up at this titan. Her eyes were locked right on me. I could start to make out her appearance as she loomed above me. Grey yoga pants and a lighter grey shirt, both snugly fitting and hugging her curves. She began to kneel down, probably to get a better look at me. It was then I can more easily discern her facial features, which were much to distant before. Blonde hair gently fell past her shoulders, hazel eyes scanning me up and down, naturally pouty lips forming a slight grin.

"That's so weird." She says. "You're like a little person."

I tried to get up, but was met with resistance in the form of her index finger pressing down against my chest. I didn't struggle, instead laying back down and waiting for what she was going to do next. Her lips puckered for a few seconds, she furrowed her brow as she maintained this eye contact with me. Next thing I heard was the familiar 'ptoo' sound and a sizeable globule of spit came raining down. It struck me in the face, quickly coating my whole body. Against my best wishes, some even poured into my mouth, and any attempt to spit it out was met with more flooding in. This giantess stood to her full height once more, trying to hold back her laughter. As she loomed above, she gave a gentle wave before raising her bare foot up. Her toes wiggled about, sole covered in dirt and sweat accumulated from walking about all day without shoes. The mangled body of an ant was plastered to the ball of her foot, soon to meet another unfortunate soul who'd share it's fate. I tried to sit up, but it was too late. The foot descended upon me quickly, pinning me to the ground. I was being grinded into the dirt, soaked in saliva and sweat. My body was on fire, my breath getting harder and harder to catch until the massive sole was finally lifted off of my diminutive frame. My body was occupying it's own little crater in the dirt, limbs too sore to lift myself out of it. The girl's big toe came down onto my lower half quite suddenly, my resulting scream all but unheard to the rest of the world as the horror of my insignificant size was fully realized. She twisted her toe back and forth, as if she were snuffing out a bug's life. After what seemed like minutes of searing pain, I couldn't feel my legs anymore. The toe lifted from me, likely the giantess admiring her handiwork before finishing me off. I silently prayed that she would just finish the job, a nice quick stomp to end my suffering. She had other plans. Her big and second toes planted themselves in the dirt on either side of me before slowly closing in on my battered body. Pressed hard in between her toes, my face ended up shoved right into the crevice and granted a nice face full of whatever grime and gunk amassed between those smelly digits. This new position was thankfully brief, as I was simply lifted off the ground and flung into the street. The rough landed paled in comparison to what I had already been through so I simply rolled onto my side. Thunderous footfalls drew closer and closer until she was once again looming just above me. The ball of her left foot pressed into my chest, forcing what air was left out of my lungs. I slid across the rough, rocky asphalt; skin and flesh being torn away like paper as I'm forced forward. My entire life was about to amount to being a red smear on the road, and some cruel girls sole. I still clung to consciousness just long enough for her to raise her foot one last time. She brought it down with all her weight, easily flattening my mangled body and giving me the peace I craved. Crushed like an insect.