- Text Size +

After washing her hands, Susan stepped out into the hall heading for the kitchen. Dean awoke after hearing the giantess's heel clicking and clacking on the ground to him. Disoriented from the pill, Dean saw the bag of the chips had turned larger than him. Dean looked up to see that his whole house had grown larger or in the more likely scenario he shrunk. Comparing himself to the bag of chips, he estimated to be around three inches small, about the size of a rodent.

Hearing his wife’s steps get louder and louder, Dean booked and hid behind a wooden barstool leg near him before his wife arrival into the kitchen.

"Dean!" His wife yelled sending chills down his neck as if she saw him. Dean quivered in fear like a frightened mouse about to be eaten by a cat. Embarrassed by his new size and role to his wife, Dean wished for his dominance over his wife back. Unfortunately for Dean, he'd be trapped as a three-inch rodent for the rest of his minuscule life.

"Are you naked?!?" Susan boomed staring down at the man’s clothes and the bag of opened chips on the ground. Dean brushed the sweat off his face grateful his wife didn't spot him. Susan bent down to examine what occurred as Jake’s legs shoved into Susan’s hungry pussy lips after her tight skirt put pressure on the bug. With her lips at far greater size than the one-inch boy, they devoured him leaving only his head outside of her with his body immersed in her canal. Jake struggled to breathe from the clenching of her lips onto his body and from the aroma that surrounded him of dead fish.

She picked up the Doritos perceiving how hardly any were eaten. Shrugging it off, she tossed the bag in the trash as she looked around for her husband. Unable to be found from the giantess, Susan pulled out her smartphone.

"Fucking bitch shrunk me down and is now toying with me. I need to make a plan." Dean thought figuring that this was just another one of Susan’s inventive plans to save their marriage.

He figured his best option would be to confront his wife even if it meant having to ‘work more with her’ to regain his size. He inched closer to her marvelous body as he peered up her knee-high skirt for a view of her bright red panties. Reminiscing on the early days of his marriage where he would smash and destroy that pussy, he began to feel his horny teenage-self again lusting for his wife more than ever.

Mesmerized by her size and beauty like a true goddess, his wife's skirt along with her panties over casted the whole sky. With his notifications turned off, Dean's phone flashed in the pocket of his pants 'Where are you?' on its home screen from Susan. Dean crept between her smooth white legs to her black open toe pumps. With Susan's toes freshly painted blood red from yesterday, Dean hopped up on her shoe as he squeezed himself between her big toe and her long toe on her left foot. Full of ecstasy and persistence, Dean pounded and grinded his dick on the massive toes as if he were ready to fuck the giantess.

Susan felt an insignificant creature crawling up on her glorious feet. Her eyes immediately widened, and she gave out a startled shriek as she jolted her left foot backwards and kicked it forward.  Her husband tried to hold his small body in place between toes, but as her toes spread apart and her foot launched forward, he flew into the kitchen cabinet. Smashing his face and body into the pine wood at a fast altitude, Dean laid in pain of his pathetic body and looked in his dizziness at his wife's foot. The giantess’s black left pump dropped back to the ground as Dean scooted himself away from the giantess.

 “Fucking bug!” Susan said as her heart raced.

"Fucking bitch!" Dean responded in spite as he watched his wife's heels clack on the ground as she scampered up to him. Susan bent down once again to look at the bug which jeered Jake deeper down in her pussy. Too afraid to try to crawl out in the possibly she'd notice him, her beast devoured him completely with his head no longer sticking out.

The forty-year-old woman squinted her eyes in an attempt to see what she kicked. Unable to tell from the distance without her glasses, Susan dropped down to her knees as her husband backed up to the counter in fear. With her face a foot away from the worm, Susan instantly recognized the figured and gasped.

"Dean?" Susan called out perplexed with her hand on her mouth.

"Susan?" Dean squeaked in his new voice as he covered his naked dick with his hand.

"My, my!" Susan replied to Dean as her voice boomed over him. "You're so small, and you sound like a squeaky toy."

"Well, you sound... You sound scary." Dean admitted in his embarrassed state.

"Oh, honey..." Susan said in an empathic manner as she reached her right hand out around Dean and entrapped him into her grip. Picking him up with ease, Susan dropped him on the table as she noticed him bleeding.

"Oh, you're bleeding. Don't move. I'll be right back." Susan said as she strutted to the bathroom with her ass flaunted out for her husband’s amusement. Dean eyed her ass swaying from right to left as his dick began to grow hard again.

"This could work." Dean thought dreaming of fucking his wife's magnificent body.

Susan walked back in the room with a smile on her face as she held a couple sheets of toilet paper. Unknowingly, it was from the same toilet paper roll she used to flush her son David down the toilet. With the two sheets folding in half, Susan giggled in front of her husband.

"This just reminds me of that one movie we watch years ago, Honey I Shrunk the Kids." Susan said as she wrapped her naked husband in the toilet paper. “Remember how one of the kids nearly got devoured on that movie?”

"I want to fuck the shit out of you," Dean interrupted feeling his wife's fingers brush up against him. With his dick erected, Dean forgot how fragile his shrunken body was to Susan. With one wrong move from her body as if she stepped or sat on him, his body would be plastered as a mere red stain.

Susan laughed at her husband's ridiculous comment, but with her husband's face unchanging and his dick erected, she realized his seriousness.

"Honey if I were to fucked you like how you are now, you would die. You'd get lost inside me. Then, you’d get crushed or simply just drown from my pussy." Susan spoke in a serious tone.

"Alright, well. Return me to normal size, then!" Dean said angry he wasn't getting his way with his wife.

"Wait, you actually think that I was the one that shrunk you? You somehow managed to do that to yourself." Susan said as she shook her head.

"I need you to do me a favor." Dean said in the nicest way possible. "I need you to text my secretary with my phone that I need help. Please, babe."

"Well since you asked nicely." Susan said with a smile as she reached down into her husband’s pants picking up the phone that was now double his height.

Fortunately, Dean transferred all the nude pictures of his secretary named Avery on his phone in a hidden folder as he knew there would come a time his wife would check his phone. He had been having an affair with her for about six months now with his marital problems coinciding. Though with his dick erected and Avery on his mind now, Dean was too stupid to see how big of a mistake his wife texting his mistress was.

"Passcode?" His wife peered up at Dean and asked him.

"1698." Dean said excitedly. He knew Avery would not be able to return him to normal size, but he imagined the possibilities he could have with her at this size. He could hike up and down her glorious boobs and perfect face, go on an exhibition in her tight pussy, use her plumb ass as a trampoline, and rub her new gigantic feet. The possibilities were endless with her.

"Only you'd have that passcode," his wife chuckled in a sexy demeanor. "What do you want me to say?"

"Say Mr. Dean needs your help," Dean said horny for Avery. 'Mr. Dean' was a code name Dean and Avery had whenever he was horny and wanted her body. Realizing his mistake as his wife would read the text message first of whatever she sent him, he quickly jumped up waving at his wife in sheer panic.

"Actually, don't use Mr. Dean, say I as it sounds more professional." Dean said trying to make a valid excuse. His wife ignored his pleads and sent the text.

"Too late dear, just sent it." Susan said shutting off the phone and setting it right next to him.

"Then send her another message correcting Mr. Dean to I. Please honey, I need to come across as professional." Dean begged his wife knowing the outcome of what could unfold.

"She'll know what you mean," Susan said oblivious. Susan pussy began to get a little moist and hot as Jake fell deeper down into it. With a seductive tongue, Susan said. "I think Mr. Dean sounds very professional."

Dean trembled when he heard his wife say that name. Eying her ass in her tight skirt the whole way she walked to the front door to lock it, Dean smiled knowing what was about to transpire. Finally, Susan and him were going to fuck. Walking back to the kitchen, Susan gave one last view outside at the neighbors as she closed their curtains allowing no one to spectate the show she planned to give to her husband.

With her right hand, Susan swept her arm across the table and grabbed Dean's small body as she placed him on the middle of the wooden barstool. Stripping off the toilet paper with her fingers and making sure she'd touch his hard cock intentionally, Susan gave Dean a sexy smile.

"I saw you eying my ass earlier." Susan said as she turned around with her ass confined in her tight skirt to his face. "So… I'd figured, I’d give you a better view."

"Still want to fuck the shit out of me?" Susan asked rhetorically as she snapped her tight skirt up exposing her panties along with her white glorious cheeks once again. Dean stood awestruck viewing this magnificent piece of work.

Susan's pussy heated up and moistened as she lowered down her panties. Jake felt a gentle breeze of fresh air and could finally smell something other than the giantess's pussy. With Susan too distracted to notice, Jake clambered along her walls poking his head out from her lips.

Dean's body sat at the middle of the chair as Susan's ass scooted closer to him. Swinging down and nearly crushing him by an inch, Dean stroked his dick as this was the most sexual and invigorating experience in his life.

"Again, but closer honey." Dean demanded as Susan obliged. Susan swung her ass across the chair only this time being only an inch away from the chair. Dean laid down quickly as he watched her ass fly over him. She then brought her ass back over his tiny body as she hovered over him.

"It's like I'm like a mechanic working under a car. I gotta make sure every checks out." Dean joked as he reached his hands up tickling Susan's left butt cheek. "Just gotta clean-"

Susan began to laugh as her ass fell in the seat. Dean's eyes widened when his arms were pushed down and saw his car begin to fall on him. With no space to crawl anywhere, Dean huddled his body into a ball as he prepared for impact. Luckily for him, Susan moved her ass forward giving him just enough room to miss his body.

"You're so funny in your high-pitched voice." Susan said as she laughed. Her husband laid still, frightened from the close mishap that could had happened. Bringing her ass more forward, Susan sat on the edge of the chair. Flipping her blonde hair and turning her head backwards, Susan tilted the chair watching her husband try to helplessly climb as she steepened the slope of the chair.

Dean slid downwards at a high velocity as he screamed scared. Fortunately, Susan's right thick ass cheek broke high fall as he bounced when he hit it where he slid between her two cheeks.

"Enjoying yourself?" Susan asked rhetorically again as she stood up exposing her pussy to her husband. Dean was petrified as he wanted his dominance back.

"I know I am." Susan followed up as she rubbed her pussy with her right hand. Jake watched her husband lie there scared as she pushed him back in herself.

Flipping her hair back as she gave him a sexy look, Susan said. "Wanna fuck?"

Dean wished he could take back of what he said to his wife about fucking her. He knew he was going to be a bug for the rest of his life, but just wished his wife wasn't so horny for it as how easily she could kill him.

Dean's phone vibrated as Susan reached down for it.

"You don't have to take that honey. Let's just fuck now." Dean said scared of what Avery sent him.

Susan ignored his cry as she confusedly read what Avery sent to him. 'Is your wife being a bitch again? Hope this helps! 😊' The text said with a seminude photo attached to it of Avery's sexy body with her ass out.

Susan's pussy clenched up when she read this as she looked down at her husband trapped in the seat. Looking flabbergasted, Susan pulled up her panties and snapped her skirt back down. With tears in her eyes and not knowing what to do, Susan dropped the phone with the photo open on the chair with him.

"If you love her so much, then jerk off to her." Susan said as she stormed out of the room. Dean sensed she went to cry in their bedroom as he sat there feeling extremely low of himself.