- Text Size +

Chapter 00: Susan Rules, Boys Drool

During their lives, Danny and his younger brother, Dave, slowly outgrew than their short mother, Susan, in thanks to their father’s genes. Their comments on her size and body devastated her and forced her into a submissive role for the family. However, on the Monday of their Spring Break, everything switched.

The undeveloped minds of the teenagers decided to split a small bottle of toxic pills to indulge on the shrinking trend in spite of their mother grounding them for their drug use. After a little discussion, the boys settled on a game to take as many shrinking pills as possible.

After watching the other guys swallow four pills each, Danny won by cramming five down his throat. At the size of a pissant, his mother cut the celebration short as she began to show him the real dangers of drugs.

After arriving home from an exhausting day at her office job, Susan picked up the last remaining bite-sized brownie that set in a clear plastic tray on her kitchen counter. The bright-blonde haired woman remained oblivious and paid no heed to the speck of her son, Danny, who blended with the beautiful chocolate coating to Susan’s naked eyes.

Danny laid in absolute shock of his mother's new gigantic size when he rode the circular brownie up to her usually small nose. His stomach wrenched from the exhilarating ride to her face. Unable to make any coherent statements or sounds, Danny feebly stared up Susan’s two dark caves that loomed a couple of inches over him.

The unaware mother inhaled the pleasant aroma of the sugared brownie in her nostrils. Danny shrieked in fear as the air around him rumbled into the nose like a powerful jet engine. The teenager rapidly embraced a dry piece of fudge on his habitat after his mom nearly vacuumed him in her canals.

“Stop!” Danny broke out loud as his tiny voice trembled in fear from the goddess.

Susan paused with a gleaming smile and lifted the brownie to her eye level for a closer inspection. Her hazel eyes centered on the delectable treat with her glands salivating in her mouth. The older woman licked her cherry red lips while Danny attempted to regain his composure and balance.

With her focus on the brownie, Danny stared straight toward the giantess. Susan’s face looked profoundly enlarged as he noticed every slight blemish in her makeup. She blinked which caused Danny to flinch and fall back.

“Mom?” Danny questioned on the sugary ground as if she transformed into some goddess.

A sudden surge of regret flew into Danny’s mind of how he treated his mother and her rules. He felt the need to repent for his sins as Susan made herself his God.

“I’m sorry,” Danny spoke up at the gigantic woman.

 “Look, I will rub and kiss your feet clean.” Danny attempted to negotiate with the goddess after he started regretting his decision on transforming into a mite with his high bliss faded.

A coy smile fell on her mouth. The unaware giantess failed to hear any of his quiet little squeaks with Danny’s voice too high-pitched.

Susan dropped the brownie down to her cherry lips. The mite-sized boy observed her mouth open and felt an overwhelming amount of warm air exhaled on him. The giantess shifted the temperature of his atmosphere in a split instant with ease. The smell her musky breath lingered which reeked of her tuna fish sandwich and a hardboiled egg for lunch.

The brownie swayed back and forth near her opened entrance where Danny felt sick and annoyed from her little game. Danny thought his mother started to toy with his small body as a means for her proving a point about her strict no drug rule that she made very clear to her boys on several occasions.

 In reality, Susan remained oblivious of her son’s pitiful mistake and thought indecisively about eating the delectable treat. She wondered whether the 140 calories would affect her diet and her Pilates workout too much. She altogether missed her son’s squirming and pitiful proposition of licking her feet clean for her not to devour him. A brief moment of hesitation occurred as Danny and the brownie dangled above his mother's opened mouth.

“Please don’t do this, mom. I’ll-” Danny squeaked as a brief moment of hesitation came over him, yet the boy held nothing more to offer. “I’ll fucking kiss your ass!”

A deep shame came over Danny as the words left his mouth with his bright red face. The boy realized he just offered to literally kiss the butt of the stringent woman who he defied the most.

"Maybe I shouldn't," Susan mumbled quietly to herself which rumbled into Danny’s ears.

Danny felt a sense of alleviation as Susan lowered him off her rollercoaster back into the clear plastic tub. Nearly peeing himself in sheer terror of his mom, Danny laid face down to the brownie and smiled thankfully that his lying spared him.

Danny looked around the room as he hoped that his brother, Dave, or his friend, Jake, stood too far away to hear any of his embarrassing offerings. He imagined all the shit that they would give him in the future for it as mommy’s shrunken ass kisser.

 

 

Chapter 01: A Treat to Eat

After fully sealing the lid, Susan turned away to check the refrigerator for a healthier alternative in her black business suit. Danny felt upset about his mother making him beg for his life. He dared to taunt the intimidating giantess in spite.

“Yeah! You better run, stupid bitch!” Danny stuttered to say as he exclaimed to Susan’s enormous rear about five feet away from him in the safety of his plastic cage. “Go make me a sandwich!”

Susan bent into the refrigerator as she fumbled through some empty containers. She rolled her eyes and muttered some angry words to herself. Her boys ate everything that she bought despite her warnings to wait for dinner.

Susan interrupted her son’s teasing with a loud grumble after not seeing any light snacks for herself in the fridge. The groan echoed into the tray from the hungry beast, yet Danny showed no fear with a false sense of protection. Danny mocked the sound as he laughed in the shelter of the clear prism.

“Oh, shut up!” Danny said boldly as he continued his stare at Susan’s busty ass with her head poking in the fridge. “I’ll give you a reason to yell when I get my size back! God! When will these pills’ effects wear off?”

The refrigerator door slammed with Susan ultimately defeated. Her son continued his laughing and teasing of the giantess after Susan sighed deeply.

“Brownie time,” Susan uttered quietly to herself.

Danny failed to realize the danger of this situation until Susan spun around 180 degrees with her full attention back on him. The lustful look that she gave Danny made his laughing die instantly.

Her curly hair blocked the kitchen light as she treaded closer with her dark eyes focused on the only brownie in the tray. The coy smiled reappeared on her face.

“I deserve this.” Susan thought to herself while Danny petitioned.

“No!” Danny shouted in disbelief as he attempted to escape from the chocolate dessert. “I offered to kiss your fucking ass!”

The mother outstretched her arms, and her hands gripped around Danny’s prism of safety. The fingers crept on the clear plastic like monsters as they pushed on the lid. The flimsy top stood no match as it gave way and plopped open with her puny son more petrified than a couple minutes earlier.

“Look, I’ll kiss your ass, feet, pussy, tits- anything!” Danny panicked to say with Susan’s actions so swift.

 Danny’s color drained from his face when he saw Susan’s hungry eyes on him. Susan plopped the brownie tray’s lid into the kitchen trash can and hovered over her son. The mite dropped to his knees for forgiveness and to worship his goddess with her shadow over him. Her right hand clasped around the brownie.

"Oh, fuck it!" Susan cried out on a whim as she whipped the brownie up to her mouth giving her microscopic son no time to react or apologize.

The brownie flung into her mouth as Danny curled from his knees into a tight ball like a scared bug. He plunged between her white pearly teeth while Susan munched down the brownie that shook his entire world.

Fortunately, Danny sunk into a small gap in her two front teeth with a bit of the brownie which buried him alive in the wet chocolate. Susan continued chomping as Danny stuck to her top gum and heard his mom’s moan of pure delight blasted into his ears.

“Delish!” Susan mocked her sons’ catchphrase after she swallowed and patted her stomach in her tight business suit.

Danny groaned in a repulsion of the woman’s choice of words and quickly dug for an airway for himself. He poked his head free with the scent of his mother’s musky breath for his oxygen.

"Hopefully, all of that brownie goes straight to my butt for Dean. He loves my ass." Susan commented with her unaware of her son's presence after she blasted the sexual words into his ears.

The blonde woman walked into her hallway and peeked into her sons’ rooms to find them empty. She felt relieved before admitting a dirty secret to herself.

“Good thing the boys aren’t home. I’m in desperate need for a good fucking tonight.” Susan stated as she strutted her horny body back into the kitchen.

Danny nearly vomited at his mom’s remarks as her voice thundered and echoed throughout her mouth. More fear crept into his mind as he envisioned his parents fucking with him inside her mouth. She would force him to endure all her moaning and panting for her sheer pleasure.

An even scarier thought came to Danny when he thought about Susan swallowing him. Bits of his digested body trapped in his mom’s butt while the rest of him mixed into her shit. His whole plans in life would disappear to become a part of Susan’s thick rear and a source of energy for her fuck session tonight.

Danny screamed and tried everything to awake from this nightmare. He prayed and offered anything for a redo, yet nothing occurred. The boy placed himself in this mess, and he needed to dig himself out.

Mashed in the residue of the fudge on the roof of her mouth, Danny tried to crawl and move but proved no avail as the wet chocolate gripped his whole body. His situation grew dire.

Susan adjusted her black skirt as she checked out her busty figure in her metallic fridge’s reflection, mainly staring at her flat stomach and thick ass. The woman whipped her curly hair and gave a seductive stare to herself as she wished to amend everything with her husband tonight by treating him to her entire body. She smiled which caused her to notice the residual chocolate between her front teeth.

Susan brushed her tongue on the back of her front two teeth in an attempt to remove the leftovers. It took a couple of seconds before the woman eroded enough of the chocolate the reach Danny’s face who helplessly hung upside down in a complete panic.

“Stop!” Danny managed to cry before Susan’s tongue met with his face.

Her taste buds rubbed against his head while applying an excessive amount of pressure on him. The chocolate around his face stood no chance as it withered away from the giant tongue.

After she scrubbed her son’s face clean, Susan began to pick at the fudge with the long fingernail of her index finger. Danny felt the nail nearly crush him as it scrapped the chocolate beside him. Unable to get all the fudge out, Susan groused in frustration.

Her loud grumble echoed throughout her mouth and blasted into her son's ear nearly bursting his eardrums. Danny no longer found his mother’s frustration funny like in his safe prism, but rather terrifying for his sake.

Susan managed to free most of the glued fudge on her speck of a son, yet the remainder held his legs. Danny saw a way out and started to race the giantess on freeing himself.

"I will get out of here, and when I do mom, you'll pay for your fat ass almost eating me." Danny threatened as he continued eating the wet fudge surrounding him.

Danny no longer wished to play nice with his mother but failed to realize that the pills shrunk things permanently. He transformed himself into the size of a flea and forever remained at the very bottom of the food chain. A tiny bug held more power than Danny, Dave and Jake combined.

The shrinking trend specifically targeted people with no life like Danny. None of the videos showed the after-effects of shrinking. Many teenagers learned the hard way as their empty threats held no merit to any giantess.

With him ultimately determined to escape from his mom, the speck finally freed himself from his crawling and eating the fudge. His timing stood perfect; Susan proceeded to check herself out in the refrigerator’s metallic reflection as she bit her bottom lip with her two front teeth.

Danny fell and rolled on top of her cherry lipstick and began hugging it. His naked body caked red as he crawled out for his freedom in life.

His celebration only lasted for a second before Danny saw the outside of her. The heights looked unbearable. Susan played with her breasts beneath him in her black blouse which looked like two glorious moons a mile below him. Danny gulped and decided to check another way. After glancing above her lips, he saw the tip of her nose with two nostrils that looked like giant caves to him. Her blonde hair passed him like a set of curtains as Susan flipped her hair on her black patted shoulders of her business suit.

“Wanna fuck?” Susan boomed in a sexy voice after her hair went to her right side.

With her throat dried from the thick fudge, Susan pulled open the refrigerator door. Danny stood on her lower lip with him indecisive on where to go next.

Danny gulped as he slowly watched his mother prepare a small glass of cold milk from the fridge. He knew what his fate held in store.

“Let me just kiss your ass, okay?” Danny pleaded his apology again as he slipped and struggled to hold on the slippery lipstick.

His words went unheard to the giantess. With her agitated from the chocolate stuck in her teeth, Susan lifted the cup. Suddenly, the glass of milk neared her mouth as Danny shrieked of fear.

“Mom!” Danny shouted before the mouthful of milk pulled him into its stream.

The cold white liquid hit the mite like a tsunami. Danny’s progress vanished with him pushed back into his mother's mouth. His body proceeded to toss around Susan’s cheeks like a vigorous whirlpool.

Susan swished and gurgled the milk in her mouth as she felt the brownie crumbs start to deteriorate. Her son tried swimming, or at least gaining any traction, but failed and bounced around cheek to cheek.

Danny struggled to breathe with the milk crammed down his throat. With the boy starting to lose conciseness, he succumbed to his mother's high power. She won.

She played and fumbled his body in her mouth faster than a fish flopping with no water. With him in his dangerous predicament, the weak boy prayed to his new goddess that she spared him.

Luckily, he knew his mother’s anxious attitude about her weight. She needed to maintain a thin and sexy body for her husband, so likely she would spit out the milk.

True to his prediction, the fluid in her mouth became extremely stagnant. Danny swam back up to the surface and gasped the air of Susan’s warm breath. He gladly inhaled the musky tuna stench while he panted in the dark space.

“Thank you… Goddess.” Danny hesitated to say after he learned his lesson about treating his mother.

He treaded in the milk when another humorous thought entered into his mind. “Now go make me a sandwich.”

With her tongue, Susan checked the gaps of her teeth for any more lingering fudge. With it all dissolved in the milk, she took a giant gulp of victory with a feeling of refreshment in her deep exhale.

Her speck of a son Danny screamed the whole time as he helplessly traveled with the fluid to the back of her throat and down her esophagus. He tried to grab onto anything, yet the liquid’s current proved too strong. Unable to break free from the milk, he landed in her stomach on a crumb of the brownie and entered a lake of acidic fire like Hell.

Susan paused momentarily before walking toward her flat screen television. Her stomach acids began slowly digesting her shrunken son for nutrients to put into her spectacular body.