- Text Size +
Chapter 02: Smashed to her Ass

Susan hummed a popular pop song that she heard on the radio while walked into the living room. Her other son, Dave, and Danny’s friend, Jake, nearly pissed themselves after watching the giantess pass their couch cushion.

“Mother of God, she’s freaking massive.” Jake stated the obvious to Dave who appeared irritated at that simple statement.

“Whatever, she’s still just a woman.” Dave murmured with a pinch of jealous after comparing his one-inch body to her.

Susan gazed in confusion at the television which remained to play the boys’ anime that they forcefully observed all day. She gave a quick peek at her beige couch as her eyes swept over the naked two shrunken teenagers.

“The boys left this trash playing?” Susan quietly asked rhetorically as she skimmed the room for the remote control.

Dave’s face turned beet red after his stupid mother attacked him on a personal level by calling his favorite show trash. His viewpoint involved Susan belonging in the kitchen and deserving to never relax or watch television.

“Kiss my ass!” Her bratty son squeaked before coughing when inhaling the scent of Susan’s floral perfume to speak. “And get back in the kitchen!”

Susan naturally ignored the high-pitched chirps and bent down for the remote control at the coffee table to change the channel. The boys stared at her big round butt which blocked their view of the anime show.

“Get your fat ass out of the way for my show, mom!” Dave nagged at the giantess during which Jake noticed Susan’s obliviousness.

“No, she cannot hear us.” Jake stated to the spoiled child while he watched Susan’s ass nearly split the fabric of her black crepe pencil skirt.

The horny teenager eyed Susan’s caboose in lust and depicted nasty images of the two of them in his head, yet Jake also understood the magnitude of the situation. The bug-sized boys resided in her seat.

“We need to run, now!” Jake exclaimed to Dave who remained upset as Susan began playing with the remote.

“No, my mom just likes to act dumb.” Dave reassured when he heard his channel switch to another. “Stop messing with my show!”

            “Whatever, suit yourself.” Jake commented before starting his mad dash on the loveseat’s tan cushion.

            “Pussy,” Dave uttered under his breath and went back to yelling insults at his mother’s butt.

It took a few seconds of skimming through the channels before Susan found her Rachael Ray talk show that she enjoyed. Jake and Dave plugged their ears when Susan raised the volume on the television with the remote; Rachael Ray blasted into their ears and explained how to make a macaroni and cheese dish.

When she stumbled upon it, the older woman moved a couple of feet from the coffee table and stood in a daze at the screen for a few seconds. Her slight movement allowed Dave and Jake to see the television once more. Dave’s yelling seized for a moment when he noticed a close-up of Rachael’s Ultimate Mac and Cheese on the screen. With him not eating anything since breakfast, the shrunken boy’s stomach grumbled.

“Make me that, now!” Dave ordered his massive mother with her standing to the side. “Looks better than your disgusting green bean casserole!”

Dave chuckled after he remembered throwing his portion of the casserole in the trash bin yesterday. On that Sunday, Susan watched him chuck it with her devastated.

“It tasted like shit!” Dave yelped to the oblivious woman who snapped out of her little daydream.

The television continued to drown out any of Dave’s remarks during which Susan headed towards the left cushion of the loveseat to where Dave resided. Her gigantic body blocked out the ceiling light for Dave as she neared him.

“Oh, I’m so scared.” Dave mocked sarcastically while the dark shadow encompassed the entire seat.

Dave stood tall on his inch body, only slightly bigger than his former speck of a brother, Danny. Jake completed his run with time to spare which left Dave alone on the cushion.

In true to his prediction, Jake watched Susan turn her ass towards Dave as she prepared to sit in her spot. Dave’s taunting quickly stopped with him too scared to utter any more offensive words to the round butt.

“Help!” Dave squealed like a scared pig when Susan’s skirt towered over him with her pale legs touching the couch cushion.

Dave found ways to annoy and pester his mother more than his brother. Before the boys reduced themselves to nothing, Susan grounded the boys for life after stumbling upon their drug habits. Stripped of their money, video games, and freedom, Dave plotted the revenge by deciding to take the deadly shrinking pills from Jake to spite their mother’s stringent rules.

Bending back down to the cushion, Susan prepared to relax after wearing her black pumps all day. Without any effort on her part, Susan managed to fulfill her son’s meager demand by offering her whole ass as a buffet for him to eat.

The bug saw the black skirt tighten when Susan bent her knees and started to descend upon him. He gave a fearful yell and began to sprint swiftly like Jake previously suggested. His meal pushed itself over the beige cushion as his order came to him.

Unfortunately for Dave, escape proved futile. The nervous teenager fumbled as he looked up to the big barreling ass that completely demolished him on impact.

Susan sent her son into another world when the whole couch cushion sprung down on him. In the segment of a few seconds, Susan transformed her brat who consistently ordered and bugged her to a stain. The unaware giantess rested on him.

Dave screamed in agony as he awoke in excruciating pain to total darkness from his new world. Susan’s whole weight rested on his puny feet between the cushion and her left ass cheek which turned into nothing but a blood stain. His legs caught the arch of her left cheek and her butt crack and crushed further from the slightest movement from Susan. To add insult to the injury, Susan's asshole sat right above her younger son’s face and torso with the teeth of her back zipper on his head.

“Get off me, gigantic bitch!” Dave managed to heave after screaming in pain.

His words continued to travel directly into Susan’s butt. Upset more than ever that his mother failed to hear his whining, Dave flailed his arms and pounded on the crepe fabric between him and Susan. The boy sought to hurt the giantess.

Jake watched the cushion spring all the way down when Susan's round butt impacted it. He secretly lusted over Susan’s body for years with her on his mind every time he masturbated. Sprung with a massive erection from seeing a close up of her glorious thick ass, Jake dashed back to Susan's skirt on the sofa.

After Susan crossed her legs, she scooted her butt more on Dave's puny body. With him at the same size as Dave, Jake dared to begin his climb up her pencil skirt with his ultimate mission of entering her pussy and fucking the shit out of the giantess.

Danny beat his best friend on entering Susan. He succeeded to flee for safety in one of the fudge crumbs that stayed afloat in the lake of Susan’s stomach acids. Susan's stomach fumed a putrid smell, felt uncomfortably hot, and resided mostly dark, yet Danny remained determined to find an exit. The acids gave a slight glow as they emitted energy from breaking down foods and allowed Danny to see in the fire pit.

The boy plotted to escape from her mouth; he tried to not even consider slithering his body out her asshole, yet the idea remained there.

“Maybe she’ll burp.” Danny hoped with the brownie crumb starting to sink.

The acids soaked the crumb and began to strip away the particles of the chocolate that held Danny. Luckily, the boy saw the wall of her stomach about an eighth of an inch from him.

 The fudge piece slowly sank while Danny screamed with the acid on his feet. He took his leap of faith to the edge of her stomach.

Figuring he could climb his way out of the pit of his mother’s stomach, Danny pounce to the wall like a tiny circus flee. He squeezed and clutched her stomach with both his hands, but his legs slipped and submerged into the acid. Feeling a heavy burning sensation, he swung his knees to his chest in a tight ball.

“Mom, I’ll kiss your ass every day for the rest of your life.” Danny pleaded with his legs melting from the bacteria.

“Help me!” Danny ferociously pounded on his mother's stomach and prayed that she would somehow do something.

Susan felt her one of her son’s pounding her. Below her asshole, Dave continued to throw his punches in the fabric of her pencil skirt.

As Dave proceeded to massage the woman’s butt hole, Susan twisted in her seat to grow more comfortable. Dave moved along with the caboose. His blood from his splattered feet and crushed legs acted like a glue between him and her.

With every pivot, right to left or left to right, made with her ass, Dave’s bones in his legs snapped more and more. Dave grew lightheaded, yet continued to fight against the giantess.

“You, fat bitch! Mom,” Dave squealed while swinging his arms and brushing her asshole before getting interrupted with a loud spritz of gas that reeked of the woman’s digested green bean casserole.

In his surprise, Dave caused the fart himself by easing the tension of his mother’s asshole. Susan wanted to hold it in her, but in thanks to Dave pestering, she released it on him.

The loud fart blasted into her son’s face which threw his head back. Dave’s eardrums nearly burst from the unexpected pucker of his mom’s butt hole. The after effects left Dave with a nasty odor that filled his mouth.

Dave realized that Susan made him a butt filter in his plot of revenge on her. He began to cry in the hopes of gaining any pity from the giantess.

Susan sat her plump butt fully back on the couch which increased the amount of pressure on Dave. The woman nervously looked around the room for anyone after she broke wind that loud. With her not smelling the stench because of Dave’s filtering, she prayed no one heard the embarrassing sound.

“Excuse me.” The mother quietly said to herself with her eyes focused on the delicious food from Rachel Ray show. “Looks good.”

Susan’s stomach gave a small growl while she watched. Inside her stomach, that tiny grumble felt enormous to the speck.

"No mom!" Danny cried out as Susan's stomach wall shook which repelled him into the acid.

Danny swam back to the wall, but with his hands slippery, he failed to climb back up to his spot. The bacteria from the acid quickly began attacking him which burnt his entire flesh.

"No! I will not be your shit! I will not be your shit!" Danny yelled as he pounded desperately on her stomach.

Susan felt nothing, yet with Danny persistent, he accomplished keeping his head above the liquid for a few more seconds. His nightmare unfolded into his reality.

Danny ate his last words. The acids slowly began feeding the nutrients from his body to Susan’s rear. Susan would excrete the remainder of Danny in her morning poop tomorrow.