- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Full sexual time I suppose :P

 


 

Brian and Lily had been snuggling eachother in bed whilst Mom was venting her frustrations. The couple looking into eachother’s eyes, and trying to focus on themselves rather than her annoying talk, until Mom clicked that switch. All of a sudden, the pair not even being able to think about eachother. How much Brian loves his wife, and how hot Lily thinks her husband is, and all their years of marriage didn't matter even in the slightest in that moment. The only thing on their minds being the drama filled ramblings of Mom, not even glancing at one another as they mindlessly walked outside, and sat down. Mom’s stories of customer service being the most important thing in the world for that half an hour

 

When she finally releases her hold on everyone though, Brian lets out a groan, and affectionately squeezes Lily’s hand. The nude couple taking a moment to relax after that round of Mom. “….at least we know she’s not a BAD person. Maybe a little entitled and bratty but, not bad right?” He shrugs, resting his head on Lily’s shoulder, and awkwardly looking down at the deck of their patio; the entire sky being nothing but a vast visage of Mom’s bare ass. Every hair and detail of her massive round cheeks and anus on full display for the entire world to see

 

“A little entitled? She threw a fit over her lunch because there was a single tomato cube in her salad! I can only imagine what she’s going to do to us…” Petting her husband’s head with her other hand, playing with his hair, and leaning into him; enjoying the pleasant scent of Brian that she’d come to love over the years. Giggling a little as she says “Hah, pretty full moon tonight, right hun?~”

 

Brian groans at her pun, and glances up at the sky, his dear wife knowing just how to put him at ease. “I know I should be used to this sort of thing by now, but it just feels weird looking at another woman… you know?” He says with a smile, gripping her hand, and leading her inside. “Cmon, let’s get some food while Mom’s in the shower” His wife giggling as they both turn away from Mom ass, and go to enjoy a nice peaceful lunch together

 


 


About an hour later, Mom finally wraps up her shower. Wearing a fluffy white robe to keep in the warmth, with a towel wrapped around her hair. “God… I really needed that! I feel so much more relaxed now~” Mom says to the whole world, curiously looking at the thoughts window from before, and seeing that her butt is at the top of everyone’s minds. “Yuck! You guys are a bunch of pervs! I have a husband you know~” She teases. Playing with the settings a bit, Mom then decides that the whole world should get the same comfy shower experience that she did! Instantly making a hot shower temperature drizzle rain down everywhere, and typing in a command ‘Everyone go outside! Take a shower, bring soap~’

 

“It’s just the most lovely thing in the world isn’t it dears? You guys are like… like… toys almost! It’s so fun!~” Mom zooms in, smiling as she sees people obediently scrubbing themselves outside. Some awkwardly keeping to themselves, others being chatty or getting intimate, and more than a few sitting on the ground masturbating to the colossal display of butt in the sky. “I-I did this…~” Mom muses out loud, loving this kind of power she has over everyone. Coming across a happy playful young couple, she idly clicks on the both of them, and commands with a smirk ‘Have sex right now~’

 

Mom smiles at her handiwork, watching as the pair drop their shower supplies, and immediately start humping on the grass. Reaching down, and kneading her crotch through her robe to the sight of the attractive couple having sex in public… because she said so. Having the command window open on the screen, in a pent up mood, Mom flushes as she drops the robe, and walks over to her bedside. Pulling out a large suction dildo, and affixing it to her chair. Her hands on the keyboard as she positions the head of the rubber cock right against her womanhood; typing whatever comes to mind….

‘I’m the most perfect thing in existence~’

Thrust

‘Everyone loves me, I deserve this’

Thrust

‘Everyone go out and fuck right now..’

Thrust

‘Think about my tits, my ass, my feet, my perfect beautiful face~’

Thrust

‘Tell me I’m hot, compliment me, praise me~’

Thrust

‘My toys…..’

Mom not even getting around to finishing the last one, as she gets into a steady, accelerating rhythm. Each of her commands that wasn’t an action, being interpreted as a thought and shoved into the minds of everyone. Like really loud thoughts, stuck in people’s heads until she says otherwise. The sexual moans, the bouncing of her on her chair, the pants of Mom as she exerts herself echoing over everyone as the entire world dissolves into a sexual frenzy at her series of erotic commands. A statewide, Mom-Themed orgy

 

Letting out a squeal in climax, mom collapses in her seat. Pulling out of the rubber cock, and dropping it to the floor without thinking; the moist rubber length making the floor wet. She takes a breather for a couple of minutes, and eventually turns her attention to her screen. An ongoing, non-stop orgy of a million people voicing their praises and thinking about nothing but Mom and how wonderful she is. “H-hah, dumb toys…. Look what you made me do~” she snickers, changing the sky to her sweaty naked body, looking down on them all with a flustered look on her face.

 

She then pulls out the guidebook, and lazily flips through it for an easy way to undo her changes. Reading aloud “The process of storing memory in each individual inhabitant cannot be interfered with. Furthermore, each individual’s memories are permanently locked once saved. All other changes made to each inhabitant, and their environment, are up to user discretion. However, for preservation’s sake, any user induced mental/physical changes made to every individual are reverted upon power loss” Mom giggling, and playfully tapping their little drive with her index finger. “So… all I have to do to stop all of this, is unplug you guys? That’s nifty!” She says with a smile, the Mom-orgy ongoing as she idly walks around her room. Putting on some white short shorts, and a comfortable loose fitting white shirt; not planning on impressing anyone as she grabs her purse to run a few errands on her way to picking up James from school. “In that case, I guess I’ll just….” she teases two of her fingers on either side of the little drive for a moment, squeezing it slightly, but then giggles girlishly “…leave you guys! You all look like you’re having fun, and I am pretty wonderful, aren’t I?~”. Seeing everyone’s thoughts only focused on her, she smiles, and makes one last playful command ‘Everyone keep doing what you're doing, but think about nothing but my pretty blue toenails until I get back!~’ Cutely laughing as she raises her her foot for a moment for them to see, and walks away. Knowing that they’re not toys, but seeing them as such in that moment as she lightheartedly calls back on her way out… “Try not to have too much fun! My little germs~”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know where you want me to go from here! I'm torn between doing a male-dom section with the dad, a careless not-sexual chapter in which Jeremy childishly plays with everything, a fun couple play in which Mom and Dad play with it in the bedroom, or just more Mom Play! I kinda would like to do some 1 on 1 with mom and someone in her little world at some point, but probably with a new third character, rather than Lily and Brian

 

Also, some aside chapters in the future in which some hormonal 18 year old gets a world like this could happen as well. There's really a ton of avenues this concept can take