- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I know I have 3 other active stories, but this is the last new one I swear! This is like, one of my biggest pet fantasies that I really enjoy though, and had inspiration to write this. So... hope you enjoy! :)

 


 

Brian rolls over in his bed, the pleasant warm sunlight streaming in the window, and smiles over at his sleeping wife, Lily. The couple of 100 years celebrating their anniversary that day, but the pair of them looking no older than 20. Giving her a loving peck on the forehead, he heads downstairs, and goes to fix a nice breakfast in bed for her, with light whip cream and blueberries, just like she likes it. When suddenly, a feminine voice resonates in everyone’s thoughts...

 

“Oh, so this is how I talk to you guys? Hello! My name’s Jennifer! But you can just call me ‘Mom’ for short, just like my son does!” Mom says, sitting at her desktop in nothing but a robe. “Gosh, I feel so lucky to have you guys! I applied for a rotation of caring for a little world but… I didn’t think I’d actually get it!”. She smiles, tilting her head at the durable little USB plugged into her machine. In her time, it wasn’t uncommon for people to opt in to digitizing their minds at some point before their deaths. Being effectively immortalized in practically break-proof little drives that are lent out to deserving people to watch over

 

Lily rolls out of bed, and drowsily walks downstairs. While it wasn’t a new experience having their whole world talk to, it nearly always came as a surprise. “H-has it been 20 years already?” She yawns, walking up to her husband, and hugging him from the side. Playfully reaching for the whip cream bottle, and putting a dob of it on his nose

 

Brian chuckling, he wipes it off onto his finger, which lily cutely licks; a nice little routine they had developed. “I can hardly believe it either dear. It feels like just yesterday that we were being handed off to Alex; a fun couple decades for you and your ladyfriends right?~” he says with a wink, referencing the time where their previous owner, a shut in 21 year old, had made everyone think about his dick for hours at a time when he was in the mood

 

Lily snickers, and opens her mouth to reply, but gets interrupted as Mom talks. “Oh wow, I can really do that?!” She says with a smile, reading the little guide booklet, and looking over all the functions available to her. Able to change the sky, make people temporarily think things, say things, do things, alter the landscape and objects, and get any information she likes about any of the million people in the space the size of her thumb. The entire state sized simulation being on her screen like a map. “Hang on… I want to try something~”

 

Lily shakes her head, and playfully grabs her lover’s crotch, giving him a casual kiss on the lips. “Not as much as I enjoy you dear!” she smiles, embracing him and holding him close. “Time to see what kind of lady ‘Mom’ is, I suppose~” she says with little laugh, at the thought of someone requesting that a million people call her that

 

Brian passionately returns her kiss, holding her close with one arm, and groping one of her boobs with the other, going at it for a couple minutes until the sound of moving fabric is heard everywhere; mom doing something. Brian Smiling down at his wife, and play poking her side. “Whatever she makes of us, I love you dear~” he says while he has the chance, before the inevitable power trip of someone initially getting an entire world begins.

 

“I love you too sweetheart~” she replies. Holding his hand, and sitting down with him to get a few bites of tasty waffle while they can

 


 

Mom smiles, and regards the tiny little USB. “Gosh, a million people? It’s so small though! I could hang them on my keychain ^^” she thinks to herself, letting the robe drop to the floor, and admiring her nude body in the mirror on the wall. Her long wavy blond hair, her generous D cup breasts, her curvy hips and generous butt… practically the image of a woman in her prime. “Oh! I know just what to do first~” she smiles to herself, putting on a plain white bra and panties combo, and a pair of tight black nylon socks. Taking a seat at her PC again, and propping her feet up on the desk

 

“Ah… how do I…. oh! There we go!~” she clicks the mouse, suddenly the entire picturesque blue sky being replaced with half-naked mom. Everyone still getting the same light and warmth from the ‘sun’, but the sun itself being obscured by her image. Her nylon socks filling their view as she waves them in front of the webcam. Typing in the command window… ‘Look at my feet!’

 

Her womanly laughter filling the air as she zooms in, and sees all thousands and thousands of people leave their homes, and look up at the sky. Teasingly waving her feet back and forth. “This is so cool dears! And I can see that… 80% of you think they look nice? How lovely!” She stares at the command window, the little blinking line in the text box, her mind racing. “S-so, I can really do anything right?” Everyone able to see as she lowers her feet, and reads the manual. Finding no restrictions as to what she can do, aside from requiring that she keep them plugged in and aware for at least 12 hours a day; the people themselves being un-deletable. Smiling at the reassurance that she’s doing nothing wrong, she casually goes at it with a wave of playful commands ‘Wave up at me!’, ‘Say you love me!’, ‘do a little twirl!’. Mom zooming in to a metro area, and gleefully smiling as she sees people of all ages standing out in public spaces, obeying everything she orders. ‘Kiss the closest person to you!’, ‘strip down to your underwear! Or nude if you don’t have any~’ she blushes at that one, getting a thrill at the thought of thousands of people undressing at her whim. Mom reaching down and touching her crotch…

 

She starts to rub herself a little bit through her panties, the feeling of that kind of power being oh so arousing to her, when another voice fills the air. Her tweenage son on the other side of her locked bedroom door whining “Mooom, can you make breakfast?” the boy’s voice echoing in the minds of the little world.

 

“Oh, sorry dears! But… duty calls. Before I go though…~” she blushes, standing up and waving her plump round panty clad butt in front of the camera, and tapping a button. Making the thought of her ass stick constantly in the back of everyone’s minds for the next couple hours. “See you soon everyone!~” she says with a little giggle, Locking the door behind her as she goes through her morning routine~

 

Chapter End Notes:

Feel free to leave reviews! :>