- Text Size +
The student body

8:30 am that morning.

Phoebe was waiting out the front having a smoke She stubbed it out when she saw the car pull up. It was one she didn’t recognise so it must be the one. Out of it stepped an awkwardly tall looking man. Thick rimmed glasses, elbow patches on tweed. Was he trying to be a stereotype? He screamed substitute teacher.

Phoebe quickly ran up to him. A big smile on her face and her voice did something it didn’t normally do. It went high pitched. Squeaky and girly, like she was excited to see him. Greeting him as if he was her BFF.

‘Hi, Mr.Wilkes?’

‘Yes, can I help you’ he replied

‘I’m Phoebe. I’m sort of here to be your guide. Curse of being a good student’ She wrapped both of her arms around his and started walking him in, ‘It’s a big school and we’ve got a lot to see’ she sung.

‘Does everyone get this tour?’

‘Just the cute ones’ she laughed, ‘Awww, you’re going red, I’m just messing with you. It’s my job to show everyone around. And just between you and me, I like to have fun while I’m doing it’ she giggled girlishly, the sort of fake giggle that made her hate other girls.

‘I’m looking forward to it already’ he joined in.

‘So this is Park Springs high. Go beavers! It is what it is. Here’s the lockers, down the hall on the left is the teacher’s lounge. Or there’s a closet on the far side if it all gets a little too much. I hear Miss Stevens goes in there to scream a least five times a day’

‘That bad?’

‘That or stupid high school rumours. Okay so down this way is the cafeteria. It’s empty this time of day but it’s a real jungle at lunch. Survival of the fittest’

‘So I’m teaching in the History department, is that on this floor?’

‘Ooh, a little eager. I like it’ she smiled, her teeth snapping together in a grin, ‘actually we’re on our way there now’

They passed through the winding corridors as Phoebe pointed out every little detail, and school rumour she could until they came to an unmarked door at the end of a hallway.

‘And I saved the best for last. It’s always my favourite part of the tour, meeting the student body.’

‘Well I suppose I should meet some of the faces I’m going to be teaching’

She let him into the room first and followed after, closing the door behind them.

‘I think you misheard me Richard. This is the private tour and you’re about to get up close and personal’ Phoebe cupped her breasts in each hand slowly massaging them together.

‘Mr.Wilkes, and I think this just crossed into inappropriate conduct. We both need to leave and we’ll forget this part ever happened.’ Mr.Wilkes went for the door.

‘No one is going anywhere’ Phoebe clicked the lock shut, spreading herself against the only exit.

‘Phoebe, move out the way before I report this to the Principal’

‘Oh the Principal’ she said chewing her lip. A sinister smirk darkening her face, ‘Do you mean my dad? I wonder who he’s going to believe. The new sub who tried to get handsy with his little girl, or me’ the white flash of her teeth sealed his fate. She brought the strange looking device out from her back pocket.

‘Shit’

‘Oh do you recognise this?’ She smiled pointing the remote at him, ‘I think it’s time we finished that tour. Don’t you agree?’

‘Phoebe, No!’ He yelled, but it was too late. The room was already spinning out of proportion. His bones buckled and contracted. It was the most intense pain he’d ever experienced. Like being stabbed with a thousand needles.

‘So let’s finish our little tour then’

Her outstretched fingers surrounded him from all sides. Closing together, forcing him into the palm of her hand. She brought her closed fist to her face to get a good look at her little prize. The tiny sub, still dazed, crawled around her palm struggling to his feet.

‘Ew, don’t move around like that. You look like a creepy little bug. I hate bugs’ she pushed him down into her palm with her index finger, ‘all bugs are good for is being crushed. You’re not a bug are you?’

He croaked out an inaudible groan.

‘I’m sorry. What was that?’ She tilted her head to the side so he was directly in front of her ear.

‘I said no’

‘Nooooo…. What?’

‘No Phoebe. Sorry Phoebe’

‘Still not right bug. If you’re not a bug then how about you call me… goddess’ she pushed her finger a little harder twisting him into her hand. The swirling design and sparkling jewels of her gigantic ear looked so alien to him, so large, so powerful. He never stood a chance.

‘No goddess! Please goddess. I’m sorry’ he cried, feeling his bones soften under the pressure.

‘Now that’s better’ she lifted her finger, and rolled him over on to his back so he was looking up at her. ‘So about that tour’ Her thumb and second finer pinched around his ankle, dangling him helplessly. Completely under her control.

Richard saw her sadistic grin disappearing into the distance. The buttons of her shirt counted down his descent. His eyes bugged in horror, realising exactly what Phoebe had been alluding to. Her free hand was below him, already slipping down the front of her shorts.

‘No, Phoebe Stop! Change me back!’

‘Mmmm…’ she purred, ‘be a good little dick and make me cum’ Her fingers pulling free the top button. Her thumb rolling out the red laced carpet to her opening show.

The trim dark hairs were fast approaching. Phoebe let him dangle for minute, she loved to tease them, to build up the suspense. To give them that last thought that surely, surely she wasn’t going to do this. But that’s not what Richard thought. The last thought he had was that she clearly waxed down there. And then she dropped him. A screaming terrified man, falling into the panties of a High school student. Phoebe always took great satisfaction in letting it snap shut behind them. She took her first two fingers and traced the struggling lump against her crotch, moving him into position.

‘Oh…yeah’ she gasped, ‘just like that little man…’ she bit her lip again and pressed the tiny man tightly against her. ‘Keep that up and I might just have a reason to keep you around. Otherwise you’re going to find out how I got my nickname.’ She erupted squealing at his touch. Phoebe buttoned up her shorts adjusting them back how they were.

‘Sorry little guy, I just really didn’t want to do history today’ she sauntered out the room with his masculinity and dignity as her own.