- Text Size +
She’s a Giant #Bitch

‘And this is the cafeteria, the most important part of high school and the tour’ Sam and Maisy sat down with their trays at the furthest table by the windows. ‘Here you get your food’ Sam continued on, ‘and basically try to survive high school. Y’know what they say. It’ll eat you alive’

‘I’m sure everyone here is nice really, like you’ Maisy smiled through her obvious first day nerves.

‘Really? Take a look over there and you’ll see I’m not joking. That…’ she pointed subtly, ‘That’s Sidney Westlake’

‘Wait you mean the same Westlakes that…’

‘Invented shrinking technology? Yup. And newsflash before you try to get all buddy buddy with her. She’s a giant hashtag bitch.’

‘She can’t be that bad’

‘Not that bad? Take a closer look’

‘Alright what am I supposed to be looking at?’

‘Not her, the table’

‘Is that?’

Sam nodded.

‘It can’t’

‘It is. It’s her boyfriend. Or was her boyfriend… before lunch. Just another one she got tired of. You should probably watch this”



Sidney had James pinned to the table with her first two fingers, while with her other hand she casually kept eating her lunch and talking with her friends. As she neared the end of her inane conversation she looked down to the worthlessly struggling mite of a boyfriend she had.

‘Sorry little guy I’m not looking for a boyfriend anymore, but I’ve still got a little sauce left and you look delicious’ her teenage giggle cackled to the thunderous applause of her two goons. She slipped her fingers around his waist. With all the ease of picking up a paper clip she brought the 6’2 jock to her face.

James shrieked in pain when the sharps of her nails dug in. His body was twisted and played with between her idling fingers. He was rolled back and forth while being lifted to nauseating heights. Until he found himself face to gigantic mouth with Sidney. He could barely take in her words, scared shitless at the nightmarish sight of her lips opening and closing, her monstrous tongue at such a size moving so deftly. All while fistfuls of leftover food gunk rolled across it. The heat of each word hit in waves. A putrid tell all of everything that had passed between her lips that day.

‘James? James? Are you even listening to me, or are you too busy staring at another girl’s tits again’

His ears were ringing so much from the deafening sound he couldn’t focus on a single word she said to him.

‘I am so glad I’m done with you. You never listened then, and you’re not listening now. This is all you’re good for’ in a sweeping motion she dipped him down. Swirling the top half of his body through the last bit of BBQ sauce and then wiping him over the salty remains of her fries.

His eyes stung and nostrils burned. He gagged and spluttered, coughing out lungfuls of the Texas Honey flavoured sauce. Before he could readjust he saw the white porcelain scream towards him again. As he was dragged through every last bit of salt that remained on her plate.

‘One last bite’ Sidney said.

Her tongue slithered out, curling at the tip to meet the space between his legs. James felt the strange mix of fear and arousal that had drawn him to Sidney in the first place. The last thing she did was tease him before she died. Any screams or protests went unheard as she swallowed him whole.



‘She just ate killed him and no one’s doing anything’ Maisy started stand, voice getting louder

‘Sit down’ Sam harshly whispered at her, pulling her by the wrist back to her seat. ‘Are you crazy? Or just have a death wish?’

‘She just ate him’

‘And she’ll eat you two if you keep this up. Now shut up and listen. I’m trying to help you newbie’

Maisy stopped. She wasn’t joking.

‘Good, now listen. As bad as Sidney is her friends might just be worse. See that girl on the left of her. The one one with the perky tits and resting bitch face.’ Sam stuffed another mouthful of food in her face, ‘that’s Phoebe Howard. But most people around here call her the Pussy Crusher’

‘The Pussy Crusher?’

‘Yeah’ she continued, the revolting mess of food churned around her mouth as she kept talking. ‘There was this boy, new blood. A first year had the mistake of asking her out. She took it badly. As she does. He was beneath her and so is every guy that she doesn’t pick herself. Even the ones she does pick never make it out alive. So this new kid’ the food practically falling from her mouth now as she went on, ‘ended up giving her about 15 minutes of, in her words “the best fucking orgasm anyone’s ever had” he was rammed between her and her dildo. He didn’t turn up the next day. It’s common knowledge that she fucked him to death’

‘Jesus Christ’ Maisy covered her mouth to stop herself spitting out her food. ‘And no one’s done anything about this?’

‘It’s different here. When you’re as rich and powerful as they are. No one wants to do anything. They’d just end up the same way anyway. Like I said the best thing you can do is avoid those girls at all costs. But if they ask you to do something, you do it.’

Maisy sat quietly thinking about what she had just said.
‘So what about that girl across from her? Who’s that’

‘Erin. Erin Hannah. She’ll play with you like how little boys play with bugs. Pulling off their legs to see how long they’ll keep going. Shit.’ Sam saw Sidney staring at them from across the room. ‘I have to go I’m going to be late, just remember what I told you and you should be fine. But if I were you, I’d finish your lunch before you become it’

Sam walked off dumping her tray on the side.

‘Oh and Welcome to Park Springs High’ she yelled out as she left.

‘What the fuck just happened’ Maisy muttered to herself.