- Text Size +

Prince and Fiancé.


Now then, there's one thing I wish to review about my situation. While I'm called 'Prince' by Princess Pain, that doesn't mean I was a Prince from the start. I, who was one of the poor folk in the Sweets Country Womanhill, rose to the top like this... and became the Prince because I was skilled at making sweets.

————Well, if I'm to be seen as an actual Prince, it's in the position of an adopted child; there's a real royal family in Womanhill. Both the former king (although he's the current king, he passed his reign over to me and is hardly ever in the country) and the queen have an alliance with the Beauty Country's Dianhill Kingdom. Over there is the legitimate successor to the Womanhill Kingdom, and my fiancé... Cat Princess Kupah Paiotsukaide. From here begins the story of my fiancé, Princess Kupah.


"OK, next."

In the Beauty Country, Dianhill Kingdom, Princess Kupah's power is enormous. If she fancies a beauty product, that is proof it's a money tree that will bring fabulous profits, and if she doesn't fancy it, then there's no hope of the sun ever shining upon it. She's undoubtedly a feline god of business. Her power has already surpassed the position of a princess of a simple alliance, enough to establish a new religion of Kupahism.

"H, how do you reckon!? Kupah-sama!"

"... Mm. Not bad."

She said gently. She looks at the cream betwixt her little fingers... Nay, the cream the size of a speck betwixt her manicured nails, and judges it in those words. With it that highly-rated, the woman who brought the cream burst into a river of emotion.

"Ahh, I am humbled! Nyuuhime-sama!"

'Nyuuhime'. Meaning Milk Princess. Those words expressed the highest level of respect for Princess Kupah and her most-prominent feature.

The Beauty Country Dianhill is a kingdom filled with beautiful catgirls as far as the eye can see as a result of the beauty project conducted across the entire nation that increased the average height and cup-size of its women to 182 and H-cup respectively. And among the women within that kingdom, Princess Kupah has chounyuu-sized boobs that are more than double her height of 192 at '428'. There's an anecdote that ever since she came along, the average cup-size across the nation rose by a single cup, and ever since then, she has been called Nyuuhime. By the way, Princess Kupah is 14 years old, and her breasts started growing on the spring she turned 10.

————Well, before the woman at her growth limit of 100x her regular size making the presentation, Princess Kupah's bust size, when she grew to giga-size at 1.92 kilometres, is made even more enormous at 4.28 million kilometres. This room that was built specifically for the kitty princess is also putting extra emphasis on her awe-inspiring size as she finally sits up straight to her full height. Her ears perk up as if she's trying to listen to something that causes her tail to turn upright in delight.

"P, Princess-sama!"

By the side of that Nyuuhime, a prostitute... No, the commander directly under the cat-eared princess, arrives. The knight, who couldn't be viewed as anything more than a harlot or nympho due to her R-cup breasts and scandalous bikini armour, announces her report after bowing in reverence to one of Princess Kupah's grand boobs.

"I have come to report that the Prince of Womanhill Kingdom has just arrived at the castle————"

"Nggg...♥"

The moment the Prince's name is mentioned, a white drop leaked from the boobs that were more than twice the princess's height. Yes, milk fell from her breasts. By the way, even though this is a magical world, milk is something that shouldn't come out unless the girl is pregnant, so it coming out of Princess Kupah, who hasn't experienced pregnancy, is yet another good reason to call her Nyuuhime. In case you were wondering, one litre of her milk can be exchanged for 2000 yen.

"So the Prince has come. I would like to speak to him in private."

"As you wish."

This is also another thing that isn't special; Princess Kupah sends everyone, besides the Prince who is her fiancé, away from the castle when he comes. This is a normal thing.

However, there is one thing that the citizens think is mysterious. Why does Princess Kupah, who isn't a giantess from the beginning like Princess Pain, always appear when she's giga-size at 'ten-thousands of kilometres' during the times she goes out in front of her people? Well, the answer to that among the people will eventually become yet another legend that will be passed down about the enormity of the Nyuuhime.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm coming in, OK?"

There's a small door, like one made for a pet cat 100 times as tall as I am, attached to a large door for giantesses who've grown to be tera-sized... and attached to that cat door is an even smaller door for men that I use to pass through and enter.

At that same moment, with a tah-tah-tah, something comes running towards me with incredible swiftness. And that something immediately dives into my chest.

Ugh...! A hard impact hits my stomach, but I bear with it and somehow keep my wits about me.

"Hey, that hurts. Will you let go, Kuu?"

"... Noo-nya~♥"

Princess Kupah, at her regular size... of '96cm' with a bust size of 428cm, blurts her words out in refusal while nuzzling her face against my chest as she lets out a purr. Although she's 1.92 million kilometres when she's giga-size, she's actually not 1 billion times bigger; the multiplier of just her height alone is twice that. With an entire body growth magic and a magic that excludes certain parts... she's performing a complicated spell where her 'breasts are 1 billion times bigger and the rest of her is twice that' which cannot be cast by regular people. Even from my perspective, she's overflowing with magical talent. Well, even with her magic, it doesn't change the prominence of her overblown chounyuu boobs in comparison to the rest of her, though.

"Come on, my body is almost completely buried in your breasts. And your milk is splattering out."

Though my face is dull and expressionless like this is normal, her milk is flowing out... Her milk is dribbling out of her boobs at an incredible pace. She's lactating at an exchange rate of 2000 yen per litre a second—nay, 1000 litres of milk each second.

"... Noo-nya~♥ Kuu loves darling~♥ And also loves sweets~♥ But Kuu loves darling... much more~♥ Mew~♥"

Even when I tell her I would give her sweets, Kuu doesn't show any sign of releasing me at all. In spite of this being a normal occurrence, I let out a sigh of resignation as I scoop up a spoonful of the sweets I made and offer it to her delicate lips.

"Here, open wide."

"... A—hn~♥"

Each time she takes a bite, she steadily grows even heavier.

... I don't know the reason why, but she won't accept nourishment from anyone but me. While I'm her fiancé, I don't really get why she imposed a spell on herself that makes her unable to eat anything but the sweets I make for the necessary nutrients to fuel her growth. Originally, she was extremely petite at 92cm, yet...

"Mmm... ♥ About 5cm of height?"

"Have you grown? Geez, why does the kingdom have a law that 'forbids marriage unless you're over 120cm when regular size'...?"

"Mmm... ♥ But Kuu's so happy~♥ The long hours with my lover~♥ Utter bliss-nya~♥ I'm looking forward to our time as husband and wife~♥"

Kuu seems to be happy with it, so... well, I guess it's OK.

"————Ahh, my breasts also grew 10cm~♥ More milk is coming out~♥ Darling, drink-nya~♥"

"Yes-yes, hold your horses."

How many sweets do I have to make until it's possible for us to be wed, and on top of that, just how big are her boobs going to become as a result?

"My kitty titties, does darling like them-nya?"

"I like them, you know that, right?"

"————Mmm, in that case, I'll have to make them grow much, much, mu~ch bigger. Mew~♥"



T/L Note:
クーパー (Kuupaa): the sound of a girl's womanhood being spread open
パイオツカイデー (Paiotsukaidee); おっぱいがでかい (Oppai ga Dekai); boobs are huge. For Monty Python fans, this is similar to the name of Pilate's good friend, Biggus... Dickus... but more discrete.
超乳 (Chounyuu): Super boobs; larger than 巨乳 (Kyonyuu) and 爆乳 (Bakunyuu) which are used to described busty and especially-busty women.

Chapter End Notes:

In the next chapter, Princess Pain will celebrate her 9th birthday~!

Will Puppy Princess Pain overcome all of the political and other hurdles necessary to win over the Prince from the Dorobouneko (どろぼう猫, thieving cat) Princess Kupah?

Well, personally, my biggest question is how Princess Kupah manages to remain not only mobile, but incredibly agile despite her ridiculous bust size at her regular height...