- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long break, and make sure to comment on how you think the story is going. Also, note that this is part one of two.

“Everything is lining up sir,”

“Exactly. Rimini will soon have a rectum as its home, Dr. Evans will have an excruciating trip through the digestive tract in his pathetic excuse for a suit, and our friend Oliver will face the wrath in between the cheeks.”

“And this is all happening in our subject Kate’s body, correct?”

“Correct. And if I’m right, our friend Claire is about to cough on Kate’s burrito.”

“This should be fun.”

-----------------

“I still don’t understand why you’re here for my birthday so soon,” Kate said, taking her bean and chili burrito out of the microwave. She had been having these for five days straight now (for lunch AND dinner) and only slightly worse than average bowels. So would it really hurt to have one last one for lunch before her birthday party?

“You know we’re besties, right?” Claire laughed. Kate smiled, unwrapping the paper the burrito was tucked in. “And besides, one of my most favorite things about parties is setting up for them!”

“Yeah, but aren't you sick?” Kate asked cautiously.

“Sort of,” Claire admitted, “But my fever of one-hundred two has gone down in the past few days. It’s mostly vurps and coughs by now, so-” An uncannily timed vurp shoved itself up Claire’s throat, before she let out a long breath that smelled of vomit.

“Yuck,” Kate commented, “Just go to the bathroom if you ever feel even the slightest sick. And then go home.”

“Al-” Claire was interrupted by an unstoppable cough aimed directly towards Kate’s exposed burritos. She blushed.

“Sorry Kate,” she mused, “You may not want to eat that now…”

Kate stared at her burrito with a lustful gaze. “Nah, it’ll be fine,” Her eyes lit up with amusement. “Five second rule!” Without hesitation, Kate hastily snapped up the burrito and downed it in two bites, chewing loudly with her mouth open.

“There!” Kate said, chunks of crumbs flying out her mouth like torpedos. Claire laughed, and Kate joined in. The two were both stopped when a noise interrupted:

Pfft

“Kate!” Claire yelled, waving her hands in front of her nose.

“Don’t worry,” Kate said, her face red, “That was a small, nice-smelling one.”

Claire stared at Kate for a moment, before they both burst out laughing again.

-----------------

Dr. Evans was losing any hope of freedom.

He had been stuck in Claire’s stomach for a week now: his suit the only thing protecting him from the vile acids that he was always in. Luckily, it also floated, making him now able to drown. Unfortunately, that also meant that swallowed bites could crush him easier and that it was nearly impossible for him to get drained into the small intestine. In other words, he was stuck in a girl’s stomach until a piece of food hit him or his stomach gave out. Neat.

Though, there must have been a god somewhere, because Claire had been sick. This meant she barely ate anything, and frequent vurps and coughs sent him to the upper throat sometimes, which was somewhat amusing. It was like being catapulted up before falling back down with the other liquid. It was actually kinda fun.

He was floating there, beside the remains of a Ritz cracker, when another rumble began to set. Claire was about to vurp. He braced himself as the acid quickly began to rise (along with the pressure) to the top of Claire’s throat. However, to his surprise, the acid didn’t stop there.

It went higher than usual, and before he knew it, he was on top of Claire’s tongue with some of the other stomach acid that made it to the top.

He was sitting on top of a pink mountain, a tastebud. He held on to a piece of tissue hanging off the bud as the most majestic sight he ever saw came before him.

Huge, country-sized teeth opened up, bringing a blinding light that silhouetted Claire’s canines and front teeth. The tongue and walls of the mouth rippled as a blasting amount of air shot through the mouth, producing a gut wrenching burp.

Then it ended, quick as it started. The mouth closed to darkness, and Dr. Evan was once again just a mortal. Puddles of vomit were piling up in between the tastebuds, meaning that for the first time in a week, he was dry.

He began to wonder where to go from here before something else stopped. Once again, the mouth and teeth revealed light, and a great wind blew from the bottom of Claire’s tongue. Dr. Evans attention was drawn to droplets of vomit flying out of Claire’s mouth, before he himself was struck by a huge droplet from behind.

He was stuck in the orange liquid as it flew through the air, until crashing into something.

Dr. Evans opened his eyes to see he was on a chalky tan plan. Dry skin? He looked to the distance to see a huge fold. Was he on a burrito? He remembered from a phone call with Claire’s friend Kate, that Kate loved burritos. Was he on a Kate’s about-to-be-eaten burrito?

He was stuck in a lake of stomach acid, and he was grossed out that Kate was about to eat a burrito with a bunch of other equal-sized lakes of vomit. Of course, to Kate, it would look like small droplets of vomit, so she may miss them.

From there, it was two paths. Either Kate noticed the vomit on her burrito, and threw it away. Or she didn’t notice it, and ate-.

The land rumbled as a huge hand came into sight. Dr. Evans was on the side closest to Kate’s mouth, so he saw the front-row seat.

Hazel eyes came into view first, then a freckled nose, nostrils brimming in excitement as they picked up the scent of a fresh burrito. Then, it came. In between two pink lips, there were bright teeth, opening up to reveal a pink tongue. Saliva could be seen like cobwebs stretching from teeth to teeth, tongue to teeth, and lip to lip. Why was this girl so hungry?

He was pushed in the mouth before he could answer the question. Then, it was a jumble of being thrown about. Luckily, he only bumped into the slick tongue or chunks of food, keeping him only somewhat bruised.

She was still chewing when the mouth closed then opening again, a wind spewing out as Kate talked. Chunks of food went flying past him- one hit would surely kill him.

Finally, the tongue rose, signaling the end to the torture, and he slowly slid down the throat to Kate’s stomach.

Looking around, he saw half-digested burritos everywhere. As a doctor, he knew that at least five burritos were still digesting. Serious bloating must be going on, and with a gulp of fear, Dr. Evan realized that soon enough, this girl would be having a MAJOR gas attack.

And then a large, dry turd.

And then a bunch of small wet turds.

And then diarrhea.

And he was going to in the middle of it for all of it.

Damn it, who told him that being a scientist was a good job?

------------------

Oliver ate his dinner.

By dinner, he meant the remains of lo mein dug from a chunk of poop that fell off from a bigger chunk of poop. Disgusting.

He finished his meal before sitting on his pimple mountain and staring at his home. Kate’s buttcrack. Though, he did have to admit, it wasn’t really all that bad.

Once you got over the food, it started to grow on you. Plus, Kate wasn’t as bad as he thought. Aside from the first day when Boston was destroyed, her bowels were pretty tame. She only had slow and small silent farts while she slept, and the only poop she had was on that first day.

Though still, was that a bad thing? Because he knew she was constantly eating burritos, and they must piling up somewhere, right? And eventually, wouldn’t they finally come out?

He grimaced, and decided to think about something else. Kate’s birthday party. She was inviting friends over tonight for an all-nighter sleepover. And, from the conversation Kate was having right now, it seemed her friend Claire came over early.

The two burst out into laughter, and the soft globes that was Kate’s ass cheeks jiggled wildly, throwing Oliver off balance. Right as he gained his footing, he felt the pressure suddenly drop, and the sphincter opening, so he jumped into a puddle of pus from her pimple.

PPPPPPHHHHHHFFFFFFFTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was probably a squeak to Kate’s ears all the way up there was a scream to Oliver down there. He and the puddle of pus stayed put, luckily, but as he smelt the dry fart, his heart nearly stopped.

Unlike the usual nighttime gas, which just smelt of light methane, this had a trace of…

Beans. Uh-oh.

This was NOT good.

-------------------------

 

Almost immediately after the skyline of Italy disappeared, Rimini figured out where they were. I mean, it isn’t that hard to identify a rectum, is it?

The pink-brown walls, laced with mountain-sized turds. Green puddles, results of droplets from the ceiling smashing into the floor. The tunnel rippled, bringing something from the depth closer and closer, and a sphincter bringing a funnel of light in gave it all away.

And that wasn’t even mentioning the atmosphere. There was a hazy fog, nearly impossible to see, but made you see shorter distances, and gave the world a olive tint. The humidity was impossible, it made you shirts impossible to take off, and your hair soaked, and if you took huge breaths, you would choke on liquid.

The smell too was noticeable. By no means was it bad, just simply a touch of poop and Mexican food. The pressure was higher than normal, but not bad either. This wasn’t a too bad start for the city.

The residents were split up after a few minutes, one going to the edge of the city that was closer to the anus, the other peering into the darkness that awaited on the other side. Both parties were more or less silent, whispering to each other comments. No one cried, no one screamed.

Marco was one of the people who went to the side away from the anus. He was just tourist visiting the city from his home in the other part of Italy. He lived alone, and had gone after he won a new new, better, job at the age of twenty six. His life was finally turning around.

From the second the light vanished, and the smell grew, not only did he know where he was, but he also stayed rational. He was a survival geek, and was determined to win this, no matter how crazy that be. He reasoned that he should do recon at the further end of the city before hunkering down in one of the cities bunkers.

He was maneuvering through a crowd of people- mostly appalled at a huge state-sized chunk of poop in front of the city. Some were even beginning to step onto the soft, spongy ground of the rectum.

“Stop it!” Marco shouted to the brave people, “Do you not see that!” They turned to look at his outstretched hand, motioning to a droplet of residue directly above the crowd of people. The crowd began to panic, a few screams echoed as they quickly withdrew from the edge.

But not fast enough.

The rectum began to jiggle back and forth, throwing people on roofs to the ground below, wrecking cars still driving, but most importantly, knocking off the huge droplet that still hung from the roof.

It smashed into the state-sized turd, sending the residue and building sized chunks slamming into the side of the city furthest from the anus. People slowly drowned in the liquid, while others in buildings were crushed along with the establishment by chunks of poo.

Marco jumped on top of a nearby car, and let the residue push him into a nearby home, from which he could jump into via window. A bit got into his mouth, and he gagged. It was like drinking poop. Luckily the place didn’t smell like it tasted.

He jumped in through the window, bracing himself for a chunk of turd to come smashing in. It never did, though the two apartment buildings beside him crumbled, killing anyone who had taken refuge in him. Finally, the jiggling stopped, and Marco had the most scary thought ever cross his mind.

If that was just a laugh, then what will happen when she walks, or uses the bathroom, or passes gas?

As he prayed that Kate had a healthy bowel, he felt the pressure steeply increase. That meant only one thing- gas was building up. He fought through the pounding headache that the pressure brought upon, and held for dear life against the banister on a stairwell. Luckily for him, the fart was that strong.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

A booming thunder caused some to lose their hearing as a hurricane ripped through the city, uprooting nine buildings, and causing people in the middle or back of the city to fly into nearby buildings.

Though the worst of the carnage was at the party who went close to the anus. Most of them were not ready for the fart, and the wind torrent picked almost all of them up and blew them into a neat little compact dust cloud, where their bodies slammed into each other as the silhouette of them were excreted through the rippling anus like locusts flying away.

Finally, the “ON” button was pushed, and the city began to panic.

----------------------

“How did you get it so big?” Claire commented as Kate stood on her tippy toes (already on a stool) to put up another banister. It had been about an hour since lunch, and the party would begin at dinner. TONS of work still had to be done.

“What do you mean?” Kate asked, looking behind her to see that Claire was staring at her ass, which was level with Claire’s eyes. The tight spandex really highlighted how thick Kate really was. When Kate noticed she laughed.

“I know what you want to do,” She said, going back to putting up the banisters. “Just do it. Were friends, and I realize that you’re just curious. It’s fine,” Claire blushed.

“Well- no -er- I didn’t mean- well, yeah- okay,” Claire took a deep breath as she brought her hand back to deliver a spanking on Kate. She thrusted her hand back, spanking those perfect cheeks so hard that they bounced back enough to spank Claire’s hand. Claire took a deep breath.

“Woah!” She exclaimed, “They really are like pillows! I wish I could just lean my head against them and fall asleep!” Kate laughed.

“Knowing you, you would probably fall asleep!” They both laughed again before Claire asked a question timidly.

“Could you -um- pull the spandex down?” Kate looked surprised, but made a silent nod. Cautiosly, Claire slowly pulled down the back of the spandex tights to reveal a tanned butt. Her mouth gaped in wonder, and stayed that way as she pulled the soft, sweaty cheeks apart to reveal a dirty crack and anus.

“Goodness, girl,” Claire exclaimed, “Do you know how to wipe your butt when you’re done? I see chunks of your food still here!” Kate kept putting the banisters up as she explained.

“I’m really bad at wiping, because it’s hard to reach down there,” Claire didn’t seem to hear, because she was already focused on something else.

“Also,” she said, “You have this really nasty pimple thing down there too. Pus is all over your buttcheek,” Kate nodded.

“Yeah, I’ve had that for a while,” she explained, “It really hurts whenever I’m running and my cheeks run together. But I don’t know how to take it off. You’re training in medical school, are you not?”

“Yep. I could get my tools and take it off,” Claire opened her mouth to say she would be right back when a small blast of air hit her face,” Kate blushed.

“Sorry. I promise that’s it for now. Consider it your thank you…” Kate murmured. Claire’s nose wrinkled up.

“Eww! I can smell a hint of burrito in that too! And I think a chunk of poo is in my mouth! That’s disgusting!” Claire quickly said she would wash out her mouth and return with the tools, and left the room, leaving Kate alone.

Grrrrrrrump. Pop. pop. pop.

Loud noises radiated from Kate’s stomach as she had a grimace of pain. All those burritos she had eaten? They were exiting her stomach and getting on the move.

------------------

Dr. Evans was- why is there even a need for introduction? It would simply be the same in last time. Once again, he was in a stomach, and the there were only two things that were different about this stomach.

First of all, the capacity was WAY different. While Claire’s stomach was a lake with some food islands, Kate’s stomach was a land mass with some ponds. It was just beans and chili meat, and tortillas. Right now, he was on what seemed to be (he taste-tested) the mix of a bean and some tortilla. It was actually quite good. Not only the capacity was greater, but the amount of gas was too. This girl was WAY TOO bloated.

Secondly, the size. Claire was a petite girl, and had a relatively small and quiet stomach. Kate’s stomach? Huge. Definitely not fat or overweight, but big for a girl who eats a lot. It was a lot more active, with acid being squirted all over the place constantly. This was definitely a lot more dangerous than Claire’s.

Though, the again, it was also a lot more rewarding. Since he was on food, he could go through the digestive tract and be excreted. Sure, he wasn’t sure where to go after that, but it was a start. Anything would be better then this burrito and vomit smelling place. At least he didn’t smell the poop yet.

Out of the blue, Kate’s stomach rumbled and the food got turned around. Dr. Evans noticed that a bit of food, closer to the sphincter that led to the small intestine, had disappeared. Was his amazing journey about to begin? It had better, because the pressure in here was rising too fast for his liking.

He waited a few seconds before he felt the pressure drop just the tiniest bit before rising even more so. Kate must have passed a bit of gas. Though it didn’t do much good, as now the pressure was still rising.

However, it did start the chain of events that would be the rest of his journey. The sphincter opened up, and a whirlpool of half-digested food and himself were sucked down into the small intestine, where he put on his oxygen tank.

With a loud grumble roaring all around him, he prayed that the journey would be quick enough so that he didn’t run out of oxygen.

------------------

Oliver was trying to sleep.

Laying down on the side of “Pimple” mountain, as her soft cheeks as pillows, staring at the poop constellations. It would have been funny, say, if he was reading this. But, no, he had to be the one chosen by the “author” to actually live it. Great.

After the under average fart earlier, it had been quiet since. No uproars, no poops, no moving around too much (though she did climb a stool at one point) though then again, she rarely pooped and small farts at night were few and far between.

The quiet ended just as he thought about it. When a shockwave sent him flying through the air. Did Kate fall down? The tsunami of fat slammed into his body, sending his body “miles” through the crack, getting closer to the anus. He survived, but at cost.

No longer was he under the protection of pus. Now, he was all alone, albeit a droplet of residue and a house-sized piece of crap that did, now that he looked at it, seemed like it had been in the crack for so long, it fused with the skin. Not the worst in the world.

His thoughts raced back to the reason why the ass had a earthquake in the first place, and he turned around just in time to see (and feel) the cheeks be spread apart. He looked at the valley which was Kate’s crack and observed huge pieces of crap roll down like boulders in an avalanche.

Looking at what spread the cheeks apart, he saw for the first time Claire. A massive, huge face peered into the crack with an open mouth. Then she spoke.

The cheeks shook as her booming voice reached them. The droplet of residue was sucked into Claire’s nose (but she didn’t notice) when she took in a breath. More avalanches occurred as trails of poop were left behind.

Then, with surprise, Oliver noticed that Claire seemed to be staring directly at him. Did she see him holding on to the poop so he would be pushed away nor sucked away? As she spoke again, he realized she had been talking about the nearby pimple.

As Oliver listened to Claire saying she would cut off the pimple, he was relieved now that the spank had taken place, or he would have been on a scalpel. Still, he was a bit too close to it for comfort.

A slight breeze ripped across Oliver’s face, merely making him fall as Kate once again tooted with that burrito scent. This was not good. And judging from Claire’s face, she seemed to agree, yelling about how yucky that was. Oliver gaped himself as he saw a chunk of poo from the rectum (about a quarter of the size of the gap in the anus itself) smash itself into one of Claire’s pristeen front teeth, leaving a brown stain.

He couldn’t help but laugh as the cheeks were put back to normal and Claire ran away.

That’s what she got for making him lose his nap time.

---------------------

Rimini had not had a quiet thirty minutes. Panic in the city created turmoil among citizens, resulting in murders, abductions, theft and riots. Fires raged in the streets as screams, cries and shouts rose from the unfortunate city.

Not only that, but the pressure seemed to be rising steadily too, among the humidity. People with breathing conditions suffocated and the once alright pressure became heavy and made normal tasks harder to do. The heat before, which was about a 90F degrees (average for Italy) rose to about a 100F, killing those who were sensitive to the heat. Sadly, this was only the beginning of a much longer genocide.

The fart earlier caused a long strip of poop that was spread across main street. The few rational people reasoned that if another fart was to blemish, the poop would roll up into one giant ball and wipe out anyone near the anus-side of the city.

Panic drove many to either kill themselves or to run towards the light like moths. Therefore, many were in the theoretical path of the “Killer 2nd Fart” That they were, as they were soon to find out.

Marco himself couldn’t find a bunker, and instead opted for a small floral shop in the middle of the city, which reached pretty high so he could see or sense incoming threats. Plus, it had a thermometer and PSI reader. He was standing on the roof when Claire spanked Kate.

While it wasn’t as bad for them inside the rectum, it still shook the floor, walls and roof, loosening up a small droplet of fart residue on the roof, which came crashing down on the city, right above a school which was on lockdown.

Jhoan was a student there, and crowded up against the wall with his classmates, he was not prepared when a wave of residue splashed inside the classroom drowning each student. They all sputtered and coughed as the fart juice grew.

The fart juice that had splashed on the city was the result of something Kate ate two weeks ago, before even Boston. It had been chili casserole, and had slowly made its way through the tract until it made it to the rectum. There, Kate had farted in her sleep, and made all the juice of the casserole spray her spandex and roof of her rectum.

The following morning, she complained about the awful smelling spandex, completely unaware that a single droplet of it still loomed above, waiting to fall off. It did, and the children were the result.

After a few seconds of loud noises, the pressure dropped briefly, and most people (not Marco) used the roughly seven seconds to stop and feel what normal pressure felt like. The smart ones however, took cover.

A fart blew across Rimini, and while not as strong as the first one, it did roll the poop on main street exactly as people expected. It became a giant ball, scooping up anyone who was unfortunate enough to be on main street or at the anus-side of the city.

A man who was fighting with a shopkeep about looting was stuck to the outside turd ball. He felt with fear as he was catapulted through the anus, out the crack, and barely survived the impact with a hard, white surface that was Claire’s teeth. He lay on an outcropping of poop stuck to Claire’s teeth, his back broken, until she ran to the bathroom, accidentally knocking the poop off her teeth and onto her tongue, where she then promptly swallowed. He died quickly once he touched her stomach acid.

The results were not altogether bad at Rimini though, and only those swept up by the poop died. All the others were rattled, but alive. The only notice was once again, the temperature rose ten degrees, and the pressure rose tremendously…

-------------------

“This is going to be so much fun, Kate!” The party had just begun, and everyone was waiting in the long line of sixty people (Kate had a lot of friends) to get there dinner: tacos. Kate was in the middle, wanting to be polite, but now regretted that decision. Not only was her annoying friend Jessica behind her, but all those burritos she had this week were finally showing up in the form of gas.

She wanted to fart so bad, and it was a chore to keep it in. She couldn’t just go, as there were people right behind her, and if she went to the bathroom, she’d come back in the back of line. It was either hold it in, or suffer the consequences.

As she thought this, a drop in her intestines made her feel sick. Yessiree, the burritos were indeed making their way through her tract. She could tell a big one just dropped into her intestines.

With a grimace, she reached the homemade buffet line and just got one taca, unusual from her usual four.

She reached the table where they all ate, nearly doubling over from the urge. Why had she eaten so many burritos this week? Why did she think that was a good idea?

She put down her plate to go to the bathroom and get out the gas when Claire came out of nowhere and spooked her.

PPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!
A bubbly, gassy, loud, stinky fart burst out of Kate’s ass, making her cheeks and spandex rumble. She simply kneeled down, weighed over by the gas continuing to come out of her butt.

Popt. popt. Popt.

Three short wet farts were the next to explode. She could feel the moisture exit her rectum and enter her spandex.

“Oh my gosh!” Jessica screamed. Was she still behind Kate? “That smells absolutely terrible! Go to the bathroom!” Kate did just that, stumble-running to the laboratory down the hall.

Pooopt.

The last fart made the large turd crouch at her anus. She could feel it just barely off. She had to get to the bathroom before she had a REAL accident in her spandex.

She ran into the bathroom, and locked the door behind her.

-----------------

Oliver was sure having fun.

He felt something brewing -knew something was brewing. Sure, he might have only been with Kate for a couple of days, but he knew when she was uncomfortable in terms of bowel movements better than anybody. I mean, he literally lived in her ass.

Every two minutes or so for the past few hours, her cheeks have suddenly gone stiff for a few seconds, before relaxing again, in which they vibrated. She seemed to be holding in a major gas attack, and he knew it was only a matter of time until that came out.

So, he made the proper preparations. He decided that the chunk of poop had been there for at least a year, because it smelled like strawberry cake. And Kate only had strawberry cake on her birthday, and she hadn’t had any today yet.

Though, having a piece of turd in your crack for a year is really unhygienic. Someone REALLY needed to teach her how to wipe. He had carved a small hole (with his hands) for him to go into. It was a small crawl space in the middle of the poop, and had the minimum amount of space for a kid crouching, and Oliver was a young adult.

So, for the last hour, he had been cramped up with every inch of his body touching crap in a small, claustrophobic crawl space that would be hard to crawl out of. And even in all that time, he still didn’t get use to the smell.

He had also scooped up some fart residue in a plastic bag so he would have something to drink. The sad thing was, it was already empty. Needlessly to say, Oliver felt in that hour more connected to somebody than he ever had in his life. Drinking their literal farts and hiding inside their poop will do that to you.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oliver heard about the first second of the fart before he went deaf for a few seconds. The only cues he had that it was happening was the violent shaking of the turd and the smell. It was so terrible, that even he, someone living in a crack for a week, threw up poop.

Imagine the smell of burritos, and then imagine the smell of your worst fart. Now combine the two and multiply by a thousand. That’s how terrible it was.

But that wasn’t it yet. Oliver heard poppy, wet, farts and feared for the best. What he got, however, was not the best.

A droplet of residue must have hit the turd, because it began to leak. The dry became the wet, and fart liquid began to seep down into the crawlspace. The liquid quickly began to rose, and in the sheer panic of residue hitting his eyes, he couldn’t find the way out.

The liquid was nearly up to his nose now, and didn’t take long considered he was in a hunched position. The turd must have been flipping around, because he was getting banged around which way and that.

Finally, one hit sent him flying like an arrow through a hole, out of his would be death crawl space. He was on his knees, eyes closed, expecting to be thrown off by the turd, or blown off by a fart, or something. But nothing.

He opened his eyes.

And screamed.

He was right there.

His turd had rolled down the crack and fallen down on top of another crap. His hole, once on the side of the turd, was now on the top, and he was right in front of the anus. Eye-level, he had the perfect shot of the anus. Close enough that he could see every fine detail, but far enough away so that he could see the entire thing pulsing with every breath.

Bubbles of fart residue floated around the crack, and a brighter light shone from Kate’s partly pulled down spandex. It shone like a lighthouse directly upon the anus. The beautiful, amazing, majestic anus.

It was freckled with turd, and much like strings of saliva connect hungry lips, strings of fart residue were strung from one end of the other, the result of a busy anus. But that wasn’t it. Something slowly made its way out the anus. Inch by inch.

A turd.

It came out until you the very tip came out, and then the anus stiffened, the result of Kate finally sitting down on the toilet. He was on a crash-course with the biggest turd Kate had ever produced.

And he loved it.

-----------------

Rimini was definitely NOT loving it.

Not enough people were alive anymore for there to be riots. Once again, it was silent. Only those who were either really smart, really lucky, or both remained. And even they cowered in fear.

The city was going to die, there was no question in that. But could the people survive? But could a person survive?

Marco stared at the anus from his street position, tears glistening in his eyes. He didn’t want it to end this way. He didn’t want to be flushed away, or to be wiped away. He didn’t deserve it.

He ran back into the shop and stumbled to the floor in pain. It was one hundred thirty degrees now, and the pressure was unsurvivable unless you were of the perfect age and health. Every breath you took was an exercise for your lungs. And you could only take breaths inside, as the humidity anywhere else would drown you.

It was over.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was not a hurricane, nor a wind storm. It was an apocalypse. Anyone outside or in a badly supported building was gone. Most blew completely out of the anus and some even made it through the spandex fabric. Kate would never know it, but in her kitchen for years to come, would be tens of thousands of dead people and buildings sprinkled across every single square inch.

The pressure dropped so fast, some people died on the spot. The humidity grew, and the temperature was the same, but at least the pressure was gone.

Those who went outside saw nothing but a stricken wasteland save a few buildings a people who remained. They were most likely only in the 50,000 population range now. It was Hiroshima.

People stared at the huge anus, some just taking breaths in just to drown themselves, to rid themselves of the pain that was most likely to continue.

But for some reason, Marco did not.

He knew that a gas attack had more than one fart, so after quickly running outside to see the humidity, he began to run back. The fart had given him strength. All those people that died were not to die in vain, not if he was there. He would be there to tell their story.

Unfortunately for him, he would NOT be inside to be miss the next fart.

Pops deafened him long enough not to hear the wind sweep him up, long enough not to hear the droplet come from behind him, not long enough for him to exit the anus.

His hearing finally came back to him as he floated in a bubble outside the anus, in the middle of the crack. The spandex was partly down, shining like the sun did after a rainstorm. He wanted that light so badly.

With an element of luck, he drifted up towards the light, and went through to appear in a kitchen, with people staring at Kate all around. He floated for about ten seconds, and waited for the small bubble to pop any second, to let him fall to his death.

Before he could, however, the bubble began to move scarily close to a nearby girl, Jessica, and hovered by her lip for a second.

Looking up, he could see a freckled nose, and before he knew it, he had been sucked up by a nostril.

The bubble popped on a nose hair, barely past Jessica’s nostril. He was right above the exit, and as it popped, he fell to what he thought would be his death.

Luckily for him, Jessica had allergies.

Most of the nose hairs were coated with snot, and they were all strung together by webs of mucus. Boogers balanced on the strands, ready to fall out at anytime. He fell on a booger the size of Mexico.

Despite what you might think about Marco, his first thought was...

yuck.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Please discuss!