- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello to my third story on the site! This is a partly-interactive story, in which you can tell me down below what city you want in what area of a woman's body! The rules are simple: just don't use a body part/city that has already been used and no incest. However, you may request a part two of a body part.

With that said, this first chapter focuses on nasal fetishes, so if you are not a fan, just glide on past. I'm hoping to do vore next chapter also, so if you enjoy that, I should have that up with weekend.

Contains: Nose; Unaware; Destruction

Seattle's pretty midday sun blacked out.

The panic began immediantly as the nighttime street lights turned on, dogs barked and the city itself seemed to scream.

The residents of the city had been what seemed like teleported to a large, dark cavern. Even the highest of the skyscrapers reached only a third to the roof of the pink cave. The civilians were strangly quiet at the beginning, trying to make sense of what had just happened by watching their surroundings.

The ground, walls and roof of the circular pink cave were similar in texture: spongy in some parts, but some other parts looked dryed up and of a lighter shade of pink. Large, brown-black trunks rose highly out of the ground all around, reaching to the 5th stories of most buildings. They swayed to the odd wind that was in this strange new place, as the wind was blowing north, towards the darkness of the cave, one second and then the next second the wind was blowing south, where a cliff dropped off into an unknown lightness.

The wind was also heavy enough to pick some smaller people off the ground, sending them smashing into buildings or even being sucked deeper into the cavern, causing the first casualties, so people began to hug poles or head inside.

The humidity was also much, much greater. Being in the mid-west, Seattle was unfamiliar to this level of moisture in the air, and many men took off their shirts in an effort to make the unknown liquid in the air stop sticking to their shirts.

In fact, this humidity made the civilians to look for a source of moisture, which they found quickly. The walls, floor and roof of the cave seemed to have pores, in which some were secreting a light green gooey substance that was the cause of the slight odor in this unfamiliar plain.

The size of the mass of goo was from the size of a RV to the size of a large building. Many residents looked up causilisy at a large, raindrop shaped pack of goo hanging on to the ceiling above the Seattle Space Needle.

Then, as they were observing the large mass on the ceiling, it started to peel away, and in a matter of seconds, the goo slammed onto the Space Needle, completly obsorbing it and the buildings around it in the liquid.

Those who were around the Space Needle, trapped in the slimy substance slowly suffocated and were dissolved in the liquid, much to the confusion and panic of the survivors.

Where were they?

-----------------

Jessica checked her phone for updates from Rachel. She had sent her college friend a selfie a few minutes, and yet her friend in Seattle wasn't responding. Frustrated, Jessica slammed her phone down on the kitchen table.

Suddenly, she felt a slight itch in her nose, specifically in her right nostril. Thinking it was a small booger she could quickly dispose of, she wasted no time taking a loud sniff, muttering,

"Stupid cold."

------------------

The griefing over the loss of the Space Needle was quickly forgotten as a sudden northward wind blew at 200 mph through the city, picking up cars, poles and some buildings into the deep end of the cave.

Rachel, who had been in her small apartment complex, was in one of the few buildings that was picked up out of its foundations and into the unknown abyss. She screamed, looking out a window as she saw the cavern fly past, until the building suddenly crashed into a wall at the back of the cavern.

Her body was crushed, and as she started to slowly fall down a hole, she observed what would be her last surroundings. She looked up at a opening from a hole, and would have gasped if her lungs were still working. A large uvula blocked the sight of a wiggling, worming mass. A toungue.

White mountains, tonsils, peeked out, and Rachel saw molars. In her final moments, she put two and two together and figured out they were in a nose. With a sad expression, she relialized she was lucky to die before the real problems began. 

As she zoomed down the esophougous with other people and debri, she wished she could have said goodbye to Jessica one last time.

 

In the main city, the surroundings had changed. A large green-brown boulder oozing with liquid was now perking out of the abyss, and the south side of buildings were not covered with the liquid, or snot. Buildings had fallen down, families broken and people suffocating in the new snot.

-----------------

Jessica sighed as she started walking to her living room. Her sniff had not worked, and now she was going to have to waste her time with a tissue. Frustrated, she walked over to the coffee table where a box of KleeNex stood. However, before she reached the box, she felt a familiar ping in her sinuses.

"Ah..." she wavered out, index finger covering her nostrils, "ah... ah... ah..."

She squeezed her eyes shut,

"CHOOOOOOO!"

A huge bundle of snot and a small booger blew out of her right nostril, and as she pulled back her finger and looked at it in disgust, she saw that her snot and booger were covering her entire digit. It even seemed their were gray chunks of something in her snot.

She ran to the sink as a responce, and washed her digusting remains down the drain.

-----------------

Seattle became pitch black, as the light coming from the cliff suddenly blinked out. She city was left in complete darkness as the residents heard what seemed like a voice coming from a loud speaker, blaring across the city.

"Ah... ah... ah... ah..."

The words sounded like a rock concert, and the city braced for something to happen.

It did.

This time, a much, much, stronger southward wind completly leveled the city. Any strong buildings that were left after the sniff were now picked up and thrown out by the sneeze.

That also meant all the people who had survivded thus far were also picked up, thus leaving less than 200 residents remaining in their now destroyed home city. However, the 200's eardrums exploded as a loud "CHOOOOOOOO!" went with the 300mph winds heading towards what was once light.

By now, those who were picked up and those who remained knew where they were, and were terrified. Those who were picked up slammed into the walls, roof, and nose hairs, and the lucky ones who left the nose slammed into softer skin, their bodies broken and twisted as they were suddenly dropped away from the cavern, into blinding light.

They saw slowly, as the light was unfamiliar, a nostril, then a nose, then a mouth and nose, then a face, nose level with those suffocating in snot.

They saw light blue eyes stare at them, a nose wrinkle in disgust, and a woman's mouth opening up, a monster of a tougue sticking out as repulse of nose residue.

As they suffocated in Jessica's snot, some crushed by the booger, they felt pulversing water tear them apart, then a deep, dark, cold.

---------------

Jessica, in a panic now, realized another sneeze was coming on, and that there was no time to get a Kleenex. So, she sheepishly stuck her index finger in her right nose, where the same itch from a booger remained. This was a tough one.

As she reached the cliff, her finger poked around at her surroundings until it found a strangly flat, large, booger.

With satisfaction, she slowly pulled the booger out, and without looking at it, flicked it across the room, where it landed, she didn't care.

Then, the conflict resolved, she continued to wait for a text from Rachel.

--------------

The remaining 200 were dizzy and sore, tired of the hell they had been put through in a nose, of all places. The middle of the city had a large crater, as that was where the booger had slammwed through the city, and the survivors simply sat down, awaiting their definate fate.

They didn't wait long. Again, the light was blocked out, and the people braced for a sneeze that never came. Instead, a snake of a finger wormed its way up the nasal passage, and started to grope around the nose, picking up snot and small rocks of boogers. 

The survivors looked at the massive digit as it picked up the south side of the city, and held on for dear life as the city was dragged quickly out into the light.

They didn't even have time to observe the outside before they were catapulted, and by this time, the city was so destroyed, the city simply disolved in midair, turning into thousands of microscopic particles, floating in the air.

Seattle had been destroyed by Jessica's nose.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this, but if you didn't enjoy this chapter, vore will be next in Vancouver, and again, that should be out soon. Also, feel free to judge, criticize or applaud how this story is so far.