- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

"...or New York end up between a late 20's woman's toes. She'd be wearing Nylons and going about her work day[.]"

I liked this idea because it was different. Also, sorry in advance for making the holes in the nylon too small. I just wanted the city to be in a more inclosed enviroment. And remember, insert ideas for future cities in future body parts!

Contains: Odor; Foot; Footwear; Legwear; Unaware

 

What was happening to New York City? A minute before everything went wrong for the American City, a large yellow shimmer circled around the city. The residents couldn’t leave or tourists couldn’t enter through the hazy shield. This confused the citizens, but strangely didn’t make them panic. Maybe it was a new government security test? How wrong they were.

Then, in less than a millisecond, the morning sun was replaced by a dark canvas around the city. Everything was black, and it seemed they were in a heap of dark material. Now, the citizens knew something was wrong.

The walls of the heap were pocketed with small holes, about the size of a bus, every now and then, but they led through very little light. In fact, it was almost like a giant piece of fabric. The city was still surrounded by the strange orb, and even though the ground of the black material that the city was standing on was slanted, the city stayed balanced thanks to its shield.

Many people hit the yellow haze that surrounded them, feeling claustrophobic in the heap of material. The humidity was normal, but the stench of the place was disgustingly familiar of old feet and sweat.

The stench clung to New York, it rising the temperature at least 30 degree, from 70 to 100 fahrenheit. Many people gagged, some even throwing up on the pavement, and the first casualties were the people who jumped off the skyscrapers, wanting this hell to quickly end.

However, other than the stench, the area was seemingly safe, as for about 30 minutes nothing happened, except for residents trying to use WiFi or Data, which was not available. Some others started to get religious, shouting that it was the end of days, and that we would be judged.

However, everyone at the back of their mind muttered the same thought: “Was was going on?”

--------------

Maggie groaned, rising slowly out of bed to see her familiar bedroom. She had never liked mornings, especially today’s. It was a Monday, which meant she had early roll call at her job today: the gym. She would normally check the machines at 5:00 A.M on Mondays, then she would do a quick exercise, and then the gym would open, and she would have to do her normal duties.

Telling herself to wake up, she stood up, suppressing a headache because of the sudden movement, and zombie-walked down to the kitchen table, opening up some Lucky Charms in the process. She sat down and ate her breakfast, slowly waking up for real.

When she had finished her cereal, she walked back upstairs, brushed her teeth, made her bed and put on her clothes for the day. A white tanktop, and black yoga pants, putting on her tennis shoes also. Beginning to walk out the door, she suddenly stopped, and looked at her yoga pants.

They had a stain on them, a white one caused by bleach. She groaned, realizing she would have to change. She ran back upstairs and into her room, preparing to wear whatever she saw first.

Her eyes drifted to her black nylons, lying in a heap in the corner of her bedroom. She had worn them yesterday in her workout, but who would notice the smell?

With a shrug, she took of her yoga pants and quickly stuck her bare feet in the nylons, and after that, put her tennis shoes on and ran out the door. Again, she thought, “Who would notice the smell?”

-------------

Well, to answer that question, a whole city would.

New York hated the quiet, as it gave them time to think about this misery that was happening. But at least quiet was safe.

The safety didn’t last long. Before the residents knew it, they heard a female groan, and in confusion, heard stomping come closer to wherever they were at, then the stomping die out for a good 5 minutes, before the stomping, faster this time, came back up, then yet again went back down. Then, went back up again, causing the civilians to have a heart attack for the third time.

This time, they still expected the stomping to retreat back down, but they were wrong. They heard the stomping come the closest it had ever had before, and the next thing they knew the world they were trapped in shifted again, the heap becoming a hole with a cavern at the end, them at the end of the cavern.

The city, thanks to the orb, stayed level in the black mess. The holes in the material were also lighter now, causing some lucky residents to see what looked like a bedroom, super sized. However, they were distracted by the sight of a huge bedroom to miss the sight of a giant snake with five heads to wiggle its way down into the cavern. Each head was five times the size of a skyscraper.

The city immediantly realized what they were. Toes. A foot. They were in a sock, or a shoe, or some sort of legging, they finally figured out, much to their panic.

Everyone braced, eyes closed as the giant big toe was closing in fast on the city. However, they heard nothing. Instead, it seemed the orb also protected them from the toes. Now, they were stuck in between the big toe and an index toe, wedged far back into the pink skin.

The smell of feet had died down, luckily to the residents, and now a slight smell of feet and perfume remained, making people realize they were in between a girl’s toes. The holes in the sock suddenly were blackened out by what the people assumed was a tennis shoe, which brought back again the strong smell of feet, though weakened.

The city braced for something to happen, but nothing did, other than the light rocking of someone walking, causing residents to become seasick. The suicide rate also increased, as people lost hope of survival. Some were also thrown from the tops of buildings by the movement.

Another change was the pink field around them. The grooves of the skin were starting to have holes open up in them, and some residents swore they saw a clear liquid resting in the dark holes. Sweat.

Luckily, none of the stinky, clear liquid came down from the pores. Instead, the walking continued. The fear continued.

-------------

Maggie walked to work on most days, as she was already in athletic apperal and because the gym was only a block away, and it was good to get some exercise. Though, she was happy whenever she reached the large, gray building that was marked, "GJ's Gym". She quickly walked inside, using her key to open up the door.

Inside, the gym was in good condition. The machines were running extremely smoothly, and by 5:45, she was done with her machine check-up. She looked at her watch, pondering whether she should head home until her real work began, but dismissed the thought.

She looked down at her stomach. It was slightly hanging out, maybe because of bloating or maybe because of her burger last night. Either way, she thought, the problem could be resolved by doing a quick workout.

She looked around the gym, thinking of what she wanted to do. Her nylons weren't the most athletic clothes out there and could easily rip doing the benchpress, and she did the bicycle machine yesterday, so she walked over to the treadmill, turned it on, and got on.

------------------

New York was now sick. The constant rocking, then sudden stillness was terrible. At least a ship was constant in its movement. The civilians could also now see that there was a slight clear liquid in the pores, and that it was starting to ooze out bushsize droplets. However, that was no worry right now.

The toes were the problem. Always grinding up against the orb, the toes seemed to strain on the yellow haze, the haze becoming thicker in spots of pressure. They were gigantic, and terrifing, looming over the now small city.

Their observing the toes was interuppted by sudden faster breathing, and the more extreme rocking of the foot. She was running. Those who were not ready for the action were flung off the tops of skyscrapers. John was one of the unlucky ones.

He had been on top of the Entire State Building doing electrical repairs when the city teleported, and until now, he had managed to hold on to the high pole. However, the running caused him to soar past the city and even through the haze, where he slammed into the side of Maggie's big toe, surviving the impact with the soft cussion filled with ravines.

But, he began to slide to one of the holes, which he thought was lucky, as he could camp out in the holes until the threat had passed. However, what he did not know was that the sweat was not only unbearably stinky, it was also boiling hot, relative to his size.

As he jumped into the pore, and into a droplet of sweat, he was slowly boiled alive as the substance dragged him underwater, waiting until Maggie was hot to let him out.

And, Maggie was getting hot.

The sweat was worrying the people now. The droplets hanging out of the pores were building sized now, and many worried if the orb would break under their pressure. It turned out, however, that the orb would let liquids through, and as the first building sized drop of sweat landed in Central Park, the people learned that. By the time the liquid had spread out, the sweat covered Central Park, 7 feet deep. Everyone in the park was dead in a matter of seconds.

The odor was also disgusting. The original odor they had smelled at first was 100 times magnified, and as other droplets spread throughout the city, many puked as they were boiled alive by Maggie's sweat. Only those indoors remained alive now.

The flood of sweat, after about 2 hours, finally ended, much to the relief of the remaining few. The city was swamped by sweat by now, and the level of sweat was halfway up the Empire State Building.

The city now was sure it was doomed...

----------------

Maggie, after two hours, turned off the treadmill, ready to head home. Apparently, the gym was closed today because some tradegy had happened to New York. Whatever it was, she didn't care. She was a resident of Vancouver, 100s of miles away.

Getting off, she felt a large amount of sweat pooling inbetween her toes. Wanting to quickly spread the sweat, she rubbed her toes together, wiggling them. She achieved her goal, as she felt her sweat falling to the bottom of her nylons.

--------------

A sudden, massive wiggle came from the toes as New York's survivors stared in horror as the sweat rose like a tsunami, engulfing New York completly before panning out in the bottom of Maggie's nylons. The toes put millions of relative tons on the orb, until it let out.

The orb cracked.

New York was almost instantly devasted. The toes came together like hammers, destroying the city, crushing buildings, killing anyone who hadn't been killed by suicide, sweat or movement.

New York was reduced to rubble. When Maggie would take off her nylons, she would see the gray mess in her toes, but she would assume it was fungi, and simply take a shower to destroy the odd substance, destroying any trace that there was ever a city on the Hudson River.

------------------

Maggie walked home with a quick pace. She didn't know she had completly wiped out a city before lunch, and she also didn't know there was a man, with odd binoculars, watching her as she entered her house, hand on a walkie.

"It's done," He said simply, "We got the second."

Then the two parted paths.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks again for reading this story! I'm new to the site and I really need some people like ap13rocks to criticize, congratulate or full on hate on my work. Also, the next chapter will definitly be Vancouver With A Side Of Vore.