- Text Size +
TILBOP PART 2

"Alright, Lammy, it's been literally fifteen fucking minutes now; are you going to wake the hell up or WHAT?" Kat, who had now already finished recording her "lesbian shower-sex and foot-worship" video for QUITE some time, growled impatiently at Lammy, teasingly tickling and scratching the poor lamb's smooth, sexy soles with her finger-claws to try to coax her INTO waking up.

"AFFIRMATIVE! TEE HEE HEE!" Lammy giggled adorably and wiggled her lustrously rglistening, Katy's-saliva-caked feet up and down frantically as she suddenly woke right back up with yet another profoundly startling jolt (surely enough, now that they were literally inside her brain and had even gone as far as to take control over it, Parappa and Ma-San were somehow able to telekinetically feel EXACTLY what Lammy felt...and yes, that obviously includes sexual sensations as well).

"Alrighty then, let's brush our TEETH, shall we?" Katy laughed playfully as she and Lammy hopped right back over to the bathroom (double) sink and got out their toothbrushes.

"Wouldn't it be more convenient if you and me cleaned the house- (slaps self) -ERR, I mean, the SAND out from each other's vaginas?" Lammy asked Katy condescendingly, prompting the two of them to sassily give each other the bedroom eyes as they slowly reached their way down into each other's baby-makers with their toothbrushes (and also with a sly wink and a sloppy kiss, let's not forget that).

"Um, Katy, I don't really want to be do- (slaps self) -ING ANYTHING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD THAT ISN'T THIS RIGHT NOW, DARLING!" Lammy began laughing dementedly as she and Katy began diligently, vigorously digging right into each other's vaginas and scrubbing the hairy yellow crust out from within them with their toothbrushes, moaning passionately all the while.

"Of course you don't, my poor confused plaything, of COURSE you don't!" Katy laughed uproariously, slapping Lammy on both the back AND the ass (AND the tits) as her big fluffy cat pussy climaxed and began drizzling its own "creamy gooey white liquid" all over Lammy's toothbrush while Lammy's big fluffy LAMB pussy also did very much the same for Katy's toothbrush.

"Okay, now we just add the toothpaste and BON APPETIT!" Katy snickered somewhat embarrassedly (after all, the apartment building DID have numerous security cameras, albeit ones that no one even remotely competent had been monitoring for quite a while) as she and Lammy brought their now thoroughly paste-covered toothbrushes straight up to their mouths and began scrubbing their teeth furiously with a mixture of toothpaste and each other's vaginal discharges.

"Oh my god, IT'S JUST LIKE ONE OF MY JAPANESE ANIMES!" Ma-San crooned with pure unbridled joy while Parappa just sat there right next to her in Lammy's behavorial control center, his jaw dropped firmly to the floor in amazement as he and Ma-San continued reducing Lammy into even MORE of a pathetically helpless sex puppet than she already was by default.

"Mmm, yum yum YUM!" Lammy giggled with excitement as she and Katy lovingly spat their own disgustingly congealing mixtures of toothpaste, vag-crust, saliva and liquid estrogen into each other's mouths and swallowed them, leaving what little was left OF said mixtures all over their teeth and tongues for the whole world of literally TWO people living inside Lammy's brain at the moment to see.

"Now THAT'S what I call fucking disgusting!" Parappa laughed uproariously, suddenly turning green in the face and trying desperately not to puke while Lammy and Katy VERY indiscreetly flashed their yellow-crust-speckled teeth and hung out their vaginal-pus-dripping tongues for each other in the bathroom, making rock'n'roll "devil horns" signs with their hands all the while.

"What do you MEAN, disgusting?! Why, I dare say THAT WAS THE ABSOLUTE MOST BEAUTIFUL FUCKING THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!" Ma-San moaned orgasmically, not even remotely TRYING to hide how hard she had just been fingering herself TO said vomit-inducingly gross thing.

"Oh, Lammy, you ALWAYS know how to make a girl SQUIRT, you know that?" Katy sluttily teased Lammy, slapping her on the back and causing her to accidentally spit out the remaining...STUFF that had just gotten stuck underneath her tongue all over her side of the mirror, prompting her to then immediately begin licking it right OFF of said mirror without even the slightest second thought.

"Oh PUH-LEEZE, you KNOW that guys squirt WAY better anyway...OWW! GOD DAMN IT, I DIDN'T MEAN TO FUCKING SAY THAT! FOR FUCK'S SAKE, WHAT THE HELL'S GOTTEN INTO ME?! PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK, PLEASE TELL ME, PLEASE, I'M FUCKING BEGGING YOU FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" Lammy sarcastically jeered at Lammy, then got forcefully bitch-slapped across the face by Katy and promptly began desperately yelling and screaming in terror, grabbing onto Katy's shoulders and shaking her violently to see if she could literally SHAKE the answers right out of her (after all, we ARE talking about a universe that runs strictly on cartoon logic here, if the whole "supercomputer in Lammy's brain" thing wasn't already indication enough).

"Oh, don't worry, you poor, clueless little thing; you don't NEED to know exactly what's gotten INTO you, per se, until much, MUCH later in this episode, sweetums! You're just completely stoned out of your mind on crack, darling; try not to over-THINK it, will you?" Katy giggled suspiciously insincerely, patting Lammy on the head and playfully stroking her fingers through the poor girl's hair.

"Uh, yeah RIGHT, sure...well, anyway, I also haven't heard from those adorable little Parappa and Ma-San sweethearts (cue sarcastic snicker from Katy) in QUITE a while...well, at least by THEIR standards, anyway...seriously, where the hell did they get off to?" Lammy asked Katy distrustingly, strongly suspecting that there was something more than a little fishy going on with those two and their sudden disappearances...and quite possibly brain-related as well, while she was at it.

"Oh, let me tell you, dearie, the question isn't WHERE we're getting off to, it's WHAT we're getting off to!" Ma-San whispered just as comically overexcitedly and fetishistically as ever, fingering herself to Lammy's ignorance all the while.

"SHH!" Parappa hissed warningly at her, leaning over to where her seat was, glancing back and forth profoundly paranoidly and slapping his hand over her mouth to shut her up while she just shrugged her shoulders, threw her arms out beside her and rolled her beady little eyes in response. "IF WE LET HER FIND OUT WE'RE IN HERE, THIS WHOLE MISSION WILL BE A BUST!"

"Oh, you know, it's nothing you haven't seen before...they're just, uhh...like, working REALLY unusually hard on their new and upcoming, like, rap album and stuff and have decided to become...oh, you know, like, typical studio hermits and stuff for the time being..." Katy nervously stammered, biting her lip and twiddling her fingers while Lammy just cocked an eyebrow at her in confusion.

"PHEW!" Parappa and Ma-San sighed, using their entire forearms to wipe the sweat from their OWN brows while Lammy and Katy FINALLY dressed themselves and set out for the Empire Chin Building, from which Parappa's rich (and also quite literal) son-of-a-bitch rival Joe Chin almost-singlehandedly operated his entire worldwide chain of dojos, casinos and hamburger restaurants.

"Alright, so here's the thing, snookums; I've been hearing lately that the fucking rich, spoiled, greedy, COMPLETELY egomaniacal bastard known as Joe Chin has been looking far and wide for a suitable ACCOMPLICE lately...a CONFEDERATE, perhaps? Somebody that's HELPLESS, dare I say?" Katy nudgingly, foreshadowingly teased Lammy as the two of them walked straight out the front door of their apartment building and casually went down the steps without a care in the world.

"Well, you see, blatant Raccoonteurs reference aside, I'm afraid he's ultimately just going to end up finding himself ALONE if he's looking for a fucking SCAPEGOAT!" Lammy began ranting angrily as she and Katy stepped into the latter's adorably cat-eared, cat-whiskered and even cat-NOSED Volkswagen automobile and fastened their seatbelts.

"Tee hee, you're so CUTE when you're flustered, you know that?" Katy lovingly teased Lammy, tightly pinching her on the cheek with her right hand and twisting the car's also-cat-eared ignition key with her left.

"Yeah, well let me tell you, Joe Fucking Chin can straight-up bite my ENTIRE ANTHROPOMORPHIC RUMINANT ASS-err-tiveness in proving myself PERFECTLY fit for the job! TEE! HEE! HEE!" Lammy shook her fist and continued angrily rambling...then suddenly began robotically exclaiming with nonexistent glee as Parappa and Ma-San once again took over her voice-control system.

"Well, if you say so, darling!" Katy giggled even MORE foreshadowingly than before as she ASSERTIVELY slammed her right foot onto the car's exhaust pedal and took off like thunder.

"Wait, WHAT?! For crying out loud, I NEVER said I agreed to THIS absolute depravity; literally not even ONE freaking time!" Lammy gasped in terror, covering her mouth and damning herself under her breath while Katy went "LA LA LA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU" in smug, sarcastic response.

"Well, THEY sure as hell did!" Katy corrected her, frightfully large piles of car wrecks accumulating behind her as she carelessly swerved her way through all kinds of four-way-intersection traffic; luckily, Parappa Town's local law enforcement system had a REALLY awful habit of taking literal WEEKS off, so she ended up suffering basically no consequences whatsoever as a result.

"Who the hell are THEY?!" Lammy stammered in fear, shivering intensely from how ridiculously, stupidly high the car's air-conditioning dial had been cranked up by Katy in an attempt to get her to literally "keep her cool".

"YOUR ALTERNATE FUCKING PERSONALITIES, that's who!" Katy nervously whispered into Lammy's ear, almost afraid that she had just accidentally let Parappa's and Ma-San's dirty little secret slip to her.

"I'm never yelling MY GUITAR IS IN MY MIND again..." Lammy groaned equal parts exhaustedly, depressedly and dejectedly, burying her face in her hands and sobbing as the car finally reached its destination at the Empire Chin Building, prompting her and Katy to reluctantly step out and get straight to business, no matter HOW profoundly shady and underhanded said business turned out to be! (Oh, who am I kidding; you already KNOW how many fucking skanky whores there are in Las Vegas, right?)

TILBOP PART 3

"Alright, here we are, Lammy! Aren't you EXCITED to work for someone like Joe Chin?" Katy asked Lammy curiously and ever-so-encouragingly as the two of them walked through the revolving front door of the Empire Chin Building and found themselves in one of the most shamelessly tacky and extravagant reception rooms they had EVER laid eyes upon for a big fancy HOTEL, let alone a big boring business building like this one.

"Well, to put it as nicely as possible, about as proud as I would be to suck my own veiny, dripping, nonexistent CO-LLEGE FUNDS COURTEOUSY OF THE BRILLIANT, HANDSOME PRODIGY AND ALL-AMERICAN SEX GOD KNOWN AS JOE CHIN!" Lammy bitterly hissed and sneered into Katy's ear...then suddenly began robotically gushing over Joe Chin like a complete maniac, even going as far as to audibly stroke her nipples to the man's mere PRESENCE in the building in the process while literally EVERYONE around her (accountants, secretaries and local visitors alike) gave her some of the absolute weirdest looks that they could possibly muster.

"One small step for the overall success of this plan, one GIGANTIC fucking leap for second-hand embarrassment of the furred kind..." Parappa sighed regretfully, burying his face in his hands and internally screaming from the now-unbearable agony of his own self-consciousness as he reluctantly, disgustedly passed Lammy's voice-control microphone over to the unbelievably perverted Ma-San that was sitting right next to him and making irritatingly loud and high-pitched arousal noises in response to literally EVERY single thing that the two of them made Lammy do, surprisingly enough, Ma-San actually WASN'T furiously fingering herself to Lammy's suffering at the moment.

"WHAT? What the hell are YOU looking at, HMM?" Lammy angrily muttered to herself under her breath as she and Katy slyly strolled their way through the room as casually as could be...well, you know, apart from Lammy's extremely terrifying suspicion of having sentient parasites living in her brain at that moment, but come on, that's not really that BIG of a deal, right? (snicker, snicker)

"You see, if there's one thing you could probably afford to learn from Mr. Chin, it's how to take life and GRAB IT BY THE BALLS!" Katy explained condescendingly to Lammy, pulling out a great big pair of yarn balls from her pockets for emphasis as the two of them stepped into the building's main elevator and took it ALL the way up to the very, very, VERY tip-top floor (102, to be exact).

"I'm not...um...well, pardon my asking, but just for clarification, I'm not going to end up having to suck HIS balls in order to get this job, am I?" Lammy asked Katy worriedly, her knees quivering audibly as the elevator went up and up (and up, and up, and up, and up, and up).

"Of course you will, Lammy, of COURSE you will!" Katy playfully teased Lammy, slapping her on the back and causing her to even more audibly gulp in hyperactively anxious fear, darting her disproportionately massive eyes rapidly back and forth to make sure that she wasn't being spied on by some kind of built-in elevator surveillance camera; all the while, completely unbeknownst to her, Parappa and Ma-San got to take in an amazingly extravagant, frivolously gold-plated view (and audio recording) of the elevator directly THROUGH said eyes (and ears), completely free of admission fees.

"Ah...now THIS is the LIFE..." Parappa moaned happily with relief as he and Ma-San lazily kicked back in their seats and ate bowls of literal brain stew while Lammy groggily clutched the left side of her head with the corresponding hand and irritatedly groaned in headache-induced pain.

"Aww, what's the matter, sweetie? CAT got your tongue?" Katy asked Lammy considerably more concernedly than she let on, cuddling up against her and stroking her beautiful rose-red hair yet again while Parappa and Ma-San also collectively, reflexively went AWW in response.

"No, but I've got a REALLY fucking nasty headache...feels like my brain is internally BLEEDING and has a colony of ants crawling around in it right now, in fact..." Lammy moaned depressedly, cringing and gently weeping in additional pain as Parappa and Ma-San stuck out their big ripply tongues and began lapping up warm, fresh, tasty blood from the horrifically large gash that they had just cut into her (thankfully automatically-regenerating, although the same definitely cannot be said to even nearly the same extent for its cells) internal brain tissue with their claws.

"Well, don't blame ME; that's just what snorting way too much COCAINE does to you!" Katy laughed uproariously, once again patting Lammy on the head while she just rolled her eyes and sarcastically went "UH-HUH" in response.

"Oh shit, looks like our host is becoming progressively more AWARE of us!" Ma-San covered her mouth and gasped in shock as the Empire Chin Building FINALLY reached its destination AT said building's top floor.

"All I can say is, he'd better not try to fucking RAPE me..." Lammy growled angrily, wishing that she could suppress her traumatizing memories of the local guitar shop's owner (Paul Chuck the Giant Redneck Lumberjack Beaver) as she and Katy reluctantly stepped out of the elevator and made their way through the top floor's mazelike series of hallways until they finally reached the door to Joe Chin's office.

"Hel-LO? Me and Lammy, reporting for DUTY!" Katy yelled impatiently, knocking loudly on the door to Joe Chin's office and spending at least twenty whole seconds just standing in front of the door and rhythmically tapping her foot in anticipation...until finally, FINALLY, Joe Chin arrived at the door and condescendingly opened it for them with an equally condescending smirk on his face.

"GREETINGS, young aspiring protectors of a nation proud and indivisible! What, dare I ask, brings the likes of YOU here today?" Joe Chin pretentiously asked his new visitors, meticulously scanning over their hot sexy bodies with his eyes to "see if they were welcome or not".

"OH, THANK HEAVENS!" Lammy screamed in both pain AND relief, lunging right into Joe, grabbing him by the shoulders and pressing her face and eyes DIRECTLY against his in an extreme fit of panic. "I'VE GOT NASTY WORMS IN MY HEAD AND REALLY, REALLY, REALLY NEED YOUR HELP FINDING A SUITABLE DOCTOR TO GET THEM OUT BEFORE THEY LITERALLY EAT MY ENTIRE BRAIN ALIVE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEE-HEE-HEE-HEEASE!"

"WHOA there, ranger, hands off the BEAUTY!" Joe sighed irritatedly as she forcefully shoved the profoundly personal-space-intrusive Lammy away from him while his assistant Mr. Horse growled and drew his finger across his neck in muchly agreed disapproval from behind Joe's executive computer desk at the very, very back of the office. "Now please explain to me again in a more calm, collected and professional manner; WHAT exactly has gotten into you again?"

"Allow me to explain!" Katy requested, taking Joe into the office's back closet with her and slyly whispering into his ear. "PSST PSST...Parappa and Ma-San...Lammy's nose...brain...PSST PSST..."

"Now THAT right there is JUST the type of devilishly corrupt, sneaky and underhanded corporate prank we NEED to try pulling every once in a while! Come on, lady, GIMME FIVE!" Joe cackled evilly as he and Katy both lifted up their hands and gave each other a great big high-five of approval.

"All right, Lammy, I think I know EXACTLY what we should do with YOU!" Joe stepped right back out of the closet and chuckled as smugly as ever, giving Katy a wink and a thumbs-up while Lammy glared so soul-piercingly begrudgingly at him that even Parappa and Ma-San, who were both sitting directly BEHIND her eyesockets, made the obligatory "if looks could kill" comment.

"And what exactly would THAT be, pardon my asking? Perhaps you would like to get me a fucking BRAIN SURGEON so I can get these fucking DISGUSTING PARASITES out of my head before they cause me to go any more fucking insane than I already am?!" Lammy frustratedly sneered at Joe, clenching her hands into fists and gritting her teeth in painstakingly balled-up anger.

"Oh, don't you WORRY, Lammikins; DADDY'S here for you, oh yes he IS!" Joe laughed mockingly at Lammy as he politely guided Katy right back out the front door of his office and immediately locked said door behind him.

"UMM...W-WHAT EXACTLY D-DO YOU MEAN B-BY THAT, PARDON MY FUCKING ASKING?!" Lammy screamed in terror as Joe and Mr. Horse pulled down their pants and threw them right off with exceedingly horny twinkles in their eyes as they dominantly surrounded poor Lammy on both sides.

"I...I actually REALLY don't like where this is going, to be perfectly honest with you..." Parappa sighed nervously and more than a little disgustedly as Joe's and Mr. Horse's absurdly large penises began mouthwateringly dangling and flapping in the arctic-cold air-conditioner wind.

"Oh, believe me, I DO...I REALLY, REALLY DO..." Ma-San gasped, wheezed and panted in nearly incalculable arousal, converting the brain-cam view back into third-person again as Joe and Mr. Horse forcefully dragged Lammy over to the former's desk and then just-AS-forcefully directed her attention to the big white CONTRACT sheet that laid upon it.

"Alright, slutty BITCH (punches Lammy upside the head for literally no apparent reason whatsoever), I'd say it's about time I showed you how us PROFESSIONALS do things around here!" Joe began cackling evilly as he pointed intently to the SHOW BOOBS part of the contract and then proceeded to glare even more intently at Lammy's chest while she just nervously backed away and did the jazz hands in response.

"TAKE YOUR GODDAMNED CLOTHES OFF, WOMAN!" Mr. Horse yelled furiously at Lammy, kicking her in the vagina with his left hoof and causing her to tightly, reflexively clutch her crotch area and croon like a little girl in sheer agonizing pain while Parappa and Ma-San reluctantly (and completely NON-reluctantly) followed his instructions FOR her.

"W-WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF BUSINESS OPERATION IS THIS (slaps self) WITHOUT SOME GOOD OLD-FASHIONED HORRIFIC OBJECTIFICATION OF WOMEN?!" Lammy began conflictingly laughing and sobbing maniacally as she involuntarily took off every last article of her clothing and squatted down on her knees, shamefully accepting her role as the Parappa fandom's Memetic Sex Goddess while Mr. Horse meticulously positioned his great big throbbing horse cock RIGHT in-between her big bulbous boobs.

"EXACTLY, FAITHFUL SERVANT! NOW BEAR YOUR LOVELY FORBIDDEN FRUIT TO US, WILL YA?!" Joe yelled commandingly at Lammy, smacking her upside the head yet again with his elbow as he himself also got down on his knees and began rigorously thrusting his OWN ludicrously massive cock STRAIGHT into her tight, wrinkly butthole, spanking her ass cheeks utterly RAW and tender like great big slabs of juicy medium-rare lamb steak all the while.

"At this rate, we're gonna have that damned contract as good as signed before we even KNOW it!" Mr. Horse moaned and bleated loudly with delight as Lammy lovingly slid her big juicy tits against his already-rapidly-hardening shaft while Joe continued to literally fuck her right up the ass.

"OH, SWEET HEAVENS...NEVER BEFORE IN ALL OF MY PATHETIC, SOCIALLY AWKWARD YEARS HAVE I FELT SO UNSPEAKABLY VIOLATED...SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME- (slaps self) -I MEAN, RECORD THIS ON VIDEO CAMERA, PLEASE!" Lammy screamed in a horrifically confused and conflicting mixture of both terror and ecstasy as she reluctantly yet uncontrollably eagerly brought her long, slimy tongue up to the very tippy tip of Mr. Horse's enormous foreskin and began gently, teasingly licking it with glee before finally removing his penis from her cleavage, enclosing her entire right hand around it and shamefully inserting it directly into her glittery-hot-pink-lipsticked mouth as her butt began tearing from Joe's immense pelvic thrusting force.

"OH LORD, THIS CRAZY REDHEADED POT-SMOKING HIPPIE BITCH IS GIVING ME VASTLY MORE OF A BONER THAN I EVER IMAGINED MYSELF BARGAINING FOR..." Mr. Horse thought surprisedly to himself, leaning ever-so-slightly backward and clutching the CONTRACT page tightly as could be in his own right hand as Lammy began sucking his giant brown cock like the big, meaty, fleshy lollipop that it was, causing it to grow harder and stiffer by the millisecond while Parappa's and Ma-San's sexual organs did much of the same.

"OH MAN, FUCKING TELL US ABOUT IT!" Parappa and Ma-San moaned loudly with immense satisfaction, masturbating furiously to Lammy's equally immense torment and public humiliation while Joe began excitedly counting down his last ten remaining seconds until climax.

"TEN...NINE...EIGHT...SEVEN...SIX...FIVE...FOUR...THREE...TWO...ONE..." Joe began ritualistically chanting as Lammy began ferociously pushing AGAINST his force with her thighs just to make sure that his great big doggy dick went straight down her anal cavity that much harder, while also outright deepthroating Mr. Horse's literal horse cock and unbelievably sluttily stroking and sliding her tongue all over its unfathomably hard and erect shaft until finally...FINALLY...

"NEEEEIGH-HEIGH-HEIGH-HEIGH-HEIGH!" Mr. Horse orgasmically whinnied at the tops of his ever-loving lungs as his diamond-hard penis violently convulsed and throbbed before finally erupting like a volcano and gushing out what seemed like at least half a gallon of hot, sticky horse sperm into Lammy's digestive system, all over her face AND all over her boobs as well.

"SWEET BOUNTIFUL MOTHER NATURE, THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST, MOST GRATUITOUSLY PATRIOTIC FEELING I HONESTLY THINK I'VE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE PENCIL-PUSHING, SCRUB-SCAMMING LIFE!" Joe screamed and roared mightily in disbelieving amazement as he filled Lammy's butt with his (disgustingly artifical and corporate idea of) love.

"AHHHHHH, YEAHHHHH..." Parappa and Ma-San absentmindedly moaned and drooled, the former's recently ejaculated semen already dripping down his face as the two of them literally passed out from sheer sexual excitement overload, putting the backs of their hands over their foreheads and straight-up swooning head-over-heels in truly classic mid-20th-century fashion.

"Alright, you stupid fucking pothead, let's see if you can at least figure out how to sign the damned CONTRACT without our assistance, if nothing else!" Mr. Horse arrogantly teased Lammy, laying said document face-up on the table and also setting a pen right next to it as a literal Trojan HORSE trick on his part to make it SEEM as if Lammy was supposed to sign the contract through traditional means.

"HA, PSYCHE! Just kidding, loyal comrade, you literally CAN'T!" Joe laughed like the complete idiot that he very much was as he cheaply snuck up behind Lammy and violently slammed her entire semen-coated face RIGHT into the document, effectively signing it via FACE-print!

"Perhaps MAYBE this unfortunate debacle would not have occurred in the FIRST place, young ma'am, if you had simply THOUGHT at least once to buy war bonds instead of those godforsaken WHORE bonds that I keep hearing about!" Joe began jeering snidely at Lammy, who had already been completely knocked out by the face-slamming and was unable to even hear him...unlike those fucking DISGUSTING PARASITES living in her brain, I can definitely tell you that much.

"Man, that guy is just SUCH a fucking selfish, egomanical douche..." Parappa tiredly rested his left cheek on the corresponding hand and groaned every bit as irritatedly as ever in yet MORE insufferably agonizing second-hand shame from being basically the same animal species as Joe.

"I know, right? I just wanna get back to mind-controlling and torturing Lammy from the inside for my own wondrous amusement! He's so fucking BORING!" Ma-San whined in a way that literally could ONLY have been non-sarcastic coming from someone like her, causing Parappa to angrily bash his own big fluffy head (not THAT one, you absolute fucking sickos) against his respectively designated one of Lammy's brain-control keyboards in a fit of frustration from how ridiculously long the loading screen for the poor, POOR girl's wake-up cycle was taking.

"So tell me, Mr. Horse; what do YOU think about the way that the two of us treat women?" Joe condescendingly leaned his elbow against Mr. Horse's shoulder and curiously asked him.

"No sir, I don't like it." Mr. Horse responded flatly as the very girl that the two of them THOUGHT they had just literally caused to flat-LINE from how brutally hard they had just smashed her face into Joe's desk suddenly woke right back up with easily her biggest jolt yet!