- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
THIS IS LAMMY'S BRAIN ON PARAPPA

It had been a long, rough, jock-strapped night of sex between Lammy and her equally adorable kitty girlfriend Katy Kat at the former's apartment in Parappa Town, and the two of them were just about ready to perform one of many, many ancient sexual rituals of theirs on each other.

"Huh? What the hell are you doing, Katy?" Lammy nakedly sat up on her queen-size bed, crossed her long, slender legs and curiously asked Katy as said crazy cat woman seductively slithered and slunk her way over to Lammy's bedside table and fished her precious cocaine jar out from its one and only internal drawer; unbeknownst to Lammy, however, Katy had just recently snuck a rather...ahem...INTERESTING pair of NASTY surprises into it while her poor innocent girlfriend wasn't looking! Why, I dare say ALIVE AND KICKING ones, no less!

ABOUT THREE-AND-A-HALF HOURS AGO, AT 9:30 PM...

"So tell me, Katy, what are you going to do with Parappa and Ma-San while I head off to the local dildo store?" Lammy asked Katy equal parts hurriedly AND worriedly, changing into her remarkably slutty glitter bikini and checking her watch anxiously as she nervously strutted out her front door while Parappa and Ma-San aimlessly bounced around the room in rather suspicious anticipation while maliciously grinning from ear to ear all the while.

"Oh, don't worry about it, sweetie, it'll all be just PERFECTLY fine and DANDY!" Katy giggled teasingly, swinging her hand down like...well, a cat paw. "Why, I'll just send them right back home on their favorite taxi with a hug and a kiss, OF COURSE, you silly GOOSE!" she continued, snickering devilishly as she desperately held her breath to stop herself from busting out laughing at the mere thought of what she was already deviously planning to do to her own beloved girlfriend on that ever-so-fateful night when she wasn't looking.

"Well, uh...oh-kay, then...see you again in about a half-hour, I suppose..." Lammy sighed dejectedly, strongly suspecting Katy and company to be truly up to absolutely no good whatsoever but not even caring enough to do anything about it as she nervously walked out the front door and left the apartment building without another word or even another trace.

"Alright, comrades, it's time to do it, if you catch my drift!" Katy cackled intently, kneeling down and patting an embarrassed, blushing Ma-San on the head, accidentally putting out the fuse on the big red stick of live dynamite that just so happened to be permanently lodged into the poor thing's head in the process.

"When the adorable fluffy sheep is away, the puppies, mice and kittens will PLAY...and I'm not talking about MUSIC, oh no; I'm talking about good old-fashioned dirty slimy TRICKS!" Katy laughed uproariously, slapping Parappa on the back that it caused him to accidentally spit his own loose tooth right out as she guided him and Ma-San over to Lammy's dresser and pulled out the shrink gun that Lammy had conveniently hidden away in its bottom-left-most drawer.

"Um...Ma-San, are you thinking what I'M thinking?!" Parappa asked Ma-San unbelievably excitedly, drooling animalistically at the mouth, glowing bright red and already acquiring a painstakingly gargantuan erection that gloriously bulged right through the crotch of his adorably baggy jeans while Ma-San did much of the same, gave him a thumbs-up sign with her right hand and speechlessly nodded her head in agreeal while hornily fingering herself with her left; needless to say, the looks on both of their faces were simply priceless beyond comprehension.

"If you're talking about going inside Lammy's head and sexually, publicly humiliating her against her will for your own fucked-up sadistic amusement, then SO AM I!" Katy began laughing maniacally and hyperactively jittered all over the place as she intently took aim at poor little Parappa and Ma-San with the shrink gun and fired it with extreme animalist prejudice, effectively reducing the both of them to essentially microscopic size as she reached into the drawer of Lammy's bedside table and pulled out her treasured cocaine jar.

"Alright, come on, guys, HURRY and get in here before she comes back in here and SEES us!" Katy whispered hesitantly and fearfully to Parappa and Ma-San, glancing rapidly from side to side in a fit of paranoid panic as she statically stuck the two of them onto her equally fluffy and sexually electrifying left hand, then urgently shook them off into the jar and closed it tightly.

"KEHEHEHEHE...now THIS is going to be one HELL of a drug right HERE if I do say so myself..." Katy cackled and snickered evilly to herself, rubbing her hands together like a dirty scheming fly and quickly putting the jar and gun back into their proper respective personal storage locations while Lammy eagerly made her way back home with a nice big pair of guitar-shaped dildos in hand.

BACK TO THE PRESENT TIME...

"Oh, nothing, just giving you your daily recommended serving of COCAINE, of course! What ELSE would I be doing? TEE HEE HEE!" Katy laughed dismissively, playfully sticking her right foot into the jar and digging around in it as Parappa and Ma-San clambered up onto the fluffy blue tip of her right big toe (more accurately, found themselves becoming uncontrollably, irresistibly STUCK onto it due to static attraction) and were lifted right up in front of Lammy's now-terrifyingly-massive (but still ludicrously fluffy and adorable regardless) face while Lammy reluctantly shut her freakishly large eyes and nervously prepared herself for the inevitable.

"Go on, just CALMLY shut your eyes and breathe in through your nostrils with all of your might...it'll all be over in just one or two measly little SECONDS..." Katy teased Lammy in a remarkably sultry fashion, wiggling her toes seductively as she jammed her right foot forcefully into the blissfully unaware little angel's beady little nose and had her violently inhale great big servings of powdered crack right off OF said giant fluffy toes one after the other, culminating in her unknowingly snorting Parappa and Ma-San STRAIGHT up her nasal passageways and directly into her central nervous system!

"HOLY SNOT-DRIPPING SHIT!" Parappa and Ma-San reflexively yelled in terror as they were forcefully sucked right through the left one of Lammy's aching, bleeding, tenderly inflammated nostrils as if it were a waterslide, sending them flying straight into her frontal lobe with such terminally extreme velocity that they rather noticeably went SQUISH right into her brain!

"YEOWWW, what the hell was THAT?!" Lammy gasped in shock, wiping the dripping, oozing, snotty blood from her nose with her forearm. "Why, it felt like some kind of weird little BUG just got sucked up into my brain or something..." she placed her chin on her hand and curiously thought to herself while Katy reached over onto the bedside table yet again, grabbed her cell phone and sneakily rejected Parappa's and Ma-San's obligatory success-indication call, covering her mouth WITH said phone in order to conceal her malevolent shit-eating grin all the while.

"Oh, don't worry, sweetie, just go to sleep and let us talk about it LATER!" Katy chuckled sarcastically as the sleeping powder that he had just mixed into Lammy's cocaine (as per tradition, of course) ALSO went straight into her poor, poor brain and knocked her out as cold as a popsicle, prompting Katy to set her head down neatly as could be on her pillow and adorably cover her with the bed's blankets with a playful little nose-flick and a nice big kiss.

After hornily groping, fondling and tickling Lammy's adorably hot naked body (as she had already BEEN doing for the past THREE HOURS or so) to make absolutely sure that she was fast asleep, Katy put her hideous popcorn-bag clothes back on, grabbed her cell phone yet again and sneakily called Parappa and Ma-San to see how things were going in her girlfriend's head.

"So tell me, Agents Dogmeat and Mousetrap, have you found anything INTERESTING in that wonderful little ketchup-haired noggin of hers yet?" Katy asked Parappa and Ma-San perversely, already trying not to get a raging vaginal boner as she ecstatically, excitedly, blushingly, droolingly, erotically moaningly fantasized about curling and squishing her big sweaty toes into Lammy's delightfully wrinkly and orgasmically spongy nervous tissue while Ma-San rather disgustingly (yet also rather unsettlingly arousingly) did the exact same on the other end of the line.

"OH MY EVER-LOVING GOD, YES!" Parappa yelled and shrieked orgasmically with excitement as he got down on his hands and knees and began licking, rubbing and even literally FUCKING Lammy's brain from the inside while Ma-San pulled out yet another dildo literally right from her ass and eagerly followed suit. "YOU LITERALLY WOULDN'T BELIEVE THE SHEER MAJESTIC MAGNITUDE OF THIS BIG, BULBOUS, BEAUTIFUL BRAIN SHE'S GOT IN HERE! SWEET JESUS, I WANT TO LITERALLY WORSHIP IT ALL FREAKING DAY AND THEN SOME! OHHHH-HOHOHOHOOOHHH, SWEET TENDER MOMMY, IT TASTES SO FUCKING DELICIOUS!"

"WHOA...(JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?!)...OOO-KAY, then...I'm just going to...uhh...like, SLEEP now and stuff, assuming that I actually WILL be able to after hearing what you just said...(FOR FUCK'S SAKE, JUST YUCK!)" Katy awkwardly blushed, trembled, stammered and thought to herself in shameful embarrassment as she reluctantly hung up her cell phone and slept face-down and backwards on the vacant side of Lammy's bed, frightfully convulsing and burying her fearfully trembling head underneath her pillow with both of her equally nervously shaking and jittering hands all the while.

THE NEXT MORNING, AFTER QUITE A BIT OF LOVINGLY CRAWLING AROUND ON LAMMY'S OUTER AND INNER BRAIN SURFACES LIKE DISGUSTING LITTLE INSECTS AND THOROUGHLY FUCKING, MASSAGING AND WORSHIPPING EVERY LAST SQUARE INCH OF THEM ON PARAPPA'S AND MA-SAN'S PART...

"Man, I seriously cannot fucking BELIEVE how big of a gooey, slimy, semen-and-saliva-encrusted MESS we left in this poor girl's noggin last night!" Parappa rolled on the fleshy, pulsating floor of Lammy's inner brain workings laughing himself to tears while Ma-San dejectedly hung her dynamite-riddled head in shame and depressedly walked over to Lammy's ridiculously massive central nervous supercomputer (which was built directly into the frontmost inner wall of her frontal lobe, of course), taking great care to drag her smooth, sexily padded bare soles against Lammy's mouthwateringly textured and gently, relaxingly, stimulatingly pulsating brain tissue as much as mousily possible.

"Well, take a look at THIS crazy shit, then!" Ma-San snickered deviously as Parappa took his own seat right next to hers and eagerly worked together with her to find the password to Lammy's mental databanks, and more inportantly, her behavioral control center as well!

"Oh, of fucking course, the password is GUITAR, who would've known?" Parappa groaned sarcastically and face-palmed himself in truly agonizing second-hand embarrassment as he and Ma-San fraudulently logged themselves right into Lammy's central nervous network and immediately went STRAIGHT for her deliciously kinky and lesbian-sex-stuffed memory banks!

"OHHH...SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS, WE HAVE INDEED TRULY HIT THE FREAKING MOTHER LOBE HERE, HAVEN'T WE...OHHHHHH, YEEEAAAHHH..." Ma-San began moaning and drooling in ecstasy, both hers and Parappa's faces alike glowing hot pink in dirty, naughty shame as they reached directly into their pants (nonexistent panties in Ma-San's case) and had themselves a good old jerk to Lammy's oh-so-wonderfully-delicate-and-precious ultra-private lesbian sex memories between herself and Katy.

After diligently reading every single one of her deepest, darkest secrets straight from the very shockingly large brain that housed them, Parappa and Ma-San decided to try something rather...unsurprisingly different, to say the least.

"Hey, you see that button there, that one on the bottom-left corner of the screen that says Control Panel?" Ma-San asked Parappa inquisitively as the two of them telekinetically moved their...ahem...MOUSE cursor ALL the way over to the designated spot and clicked on it.

"Uh, YEAH?" Parappa shrugged his shoulders and sighed irritatedly, with Ma-San shooting him a starkly condescending and teasing glare in response as the two of them then proceeded to eagerly load up Lammy's manual body-command prompt.

"STATUS: AWAKE! SITUATION: MUST PERFORM MORNING DUTIES!" Lammy suddenly woke up with a jolt and robotically stated, causing the equally naked, hot and bothered Katy (who had been literally just about to touch her lips against hers and lovingly smooch her in her sleep, mind you) to reflexively flinch backward and scream in shock.

"SIGH...lemme guess, you little rascals just found a way to hijack my girlfriend's central nervous system from the inside and take control over her entire body as was clearly intended right from the start?" Katy boredly rested her left (face) cheek on her respective palm, cupped her right hand around the respective ear of Lammy's and whispered exhaustedly into Lammy's right ear canal.

"YOU FUCKING BETCHA, PUSSY-CAT!" Lammy rather weirdly uncharacteristically told her while Parappa and Ma-San clumsily fumbled about with her obligatory voice-control microphone, ultimately concluding that the former of the two would be the one to become Lammy's new voice actor.

"So tell me, boys; are you ready to push my girlfriend's BUTTONS or what?!" Katy whispered excitedly into Lammy's ear canal with yet another profoundly shit-eating smirk plastered onto her face from ear TO ear while Parappa and Ma-San fiddled about with Lammy's self-consciousness adjustment levers.

"Of course; why, it's no FUN if we don't get to utterly HUMILIATE and debase the poor already-batshit-insane girl in the process, now IS it?" Ma-San blushingly, moaningly crooned and giggled with sadistic delight as Lammy suddenly became self-aware of her admittedly rather horrifying and degrading (perhaps even, dare I say, UN-NERVING) current predicament.

"HUH?! W-WHAT'S THIS ABOUT PUSHING MY BUTTONS? W-WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?! SERIOUSLY, PLEASE FREAKING TELL ME, I NEED TO FREAKING KNOW, PLEASE!" Lammy screamed in a fit of panic, forcefully shoving Katy away from her and struggling to maintain even partial control over herself as she awkwardly, dizzily stumbled and fumbled around and about the room like a complete drunken idiot...while still naked, no less.

"Yeah, POSE for the camera, baby!" Katy laughed and cheered hornily as she pulled out her iPad and eagerly began recording some more of Lammy's gorgeous naked body for all of the local porn sites to have complete nasal aneurysms over, making sure to zoom in extra-boner-inducingly close on that big, round, bubbly, juicy butt of hers while she was busy bending her entire body all the way over forward just to reach the bottom shelf (read: the jean shelf) of her clothing dresser.

"(GASP!) You absolute PERVERT!" Lammy angrily scolded Katy, slapping her across the face and then proceeding to pull out her signature shirt, bikini, blue jeans and underwear from her dresser while Katy lovingly purred and moaned with delight from the absolutely amazing sensation of being smacked in the face BY Lammy.

Being forced (by Parappa and Ma-San's control over her) to deliberately walk from her bedroom to her bathroom in the sexiest, most Quentin-Tarantino-esquely foot-exposing way possible so that her beautiful, lovely, rosy-red-nail-polished tootsies could also be filmed on iPad video camera by Katy, Lammy confusedly set her clothes down on the bathroom sink and stepped into her fancy rectangular-cube-shaped marble shower in all of her dearly beloved buck-naked glory, tits and all...and of course, Katy also followed along behind her, with a great big gold-plated classical MIRROR in hand, no less!

"Alright, just gotta get THIS set in here real quick and BAM, done! Happy fapping, kinky Internet BOYS!" Katy smarmily teased the story's target audience as she inserted her iPad into a rather conspicuously placed slot in the dead top-center of the mirror's frame, then bolted off to grab her OWN signature clothes, the ran back INTO the bathroom to set said clothes down onto the bathroom sink WITH Lammy's, then FINALLY, last but DEFINITELY not least, stepped into the shower with Lammy and readied herself to perform the inevitable.

"Alright, here we go, just turn the dial, and...GAH! For the love of fuck, WHY can I not bring myself to turn the knob up to reasonably hot temperatures all of a sudden?!" Lammy gasped in shock as she desperately tried with all of her might to crank the shower's temperature knob up into the warm/hot zone...but alas, try as she did, Parappa and Ma-San had already issued a restraining order on her hands to prevent her from doing so!

"A-a-all t-the b-better to p-prevent the s-s-sh-shower's g-g-gl-glass w-w-walls f-from m-m-m-misting up, m-my d-d-d-dear!" Katy stammered and shivered irritatedly as she and Lammy reluctantly huddled together and began seductively lathering gelatinous cleaning products all over each other's (metaphorically) smoking-hot naked bodies while Parappa and Ma-San began masturbating furiously from deep within the latter's brain while voyeuristically spying on the rather kinky affair through her eye sockets (or, to be more precise, her eye-socket CAM, followed by an alternate third-person cam that pretty much rendered the mirror completely useless anyway).

"Tee hee...just kidding, sweetheart, we can turn up the heat just a bit WARMER and HOTTER and STEAMIER if you're so desperately inclined..." Lammy sluttily teased the adorably shivering and helpless Katy, reaching over to the shower knob and gently twisting it into the "warm" temperature zone with her left hand while incredibly suggestively smearing creamy, gooey, pure-white body wash into the cleavage of Katy's still-jovially-jiggling, baby-blue cat tits with her right.

SPEAKING OF RIGHT HANDS...

"Am...am I dead right now? Is...is this...h-HEAVEN?!" Ma-San stammered in unbearably aroused disbelief, desperately struggling to resist the urge to masturbate herself to the point of climax while she and Parappa continued unwelcomely manning Lammy's behavioral control cockpit, somehow STILL remaining unbeknownst to the absolute nutcase in the process (naturally, she just assumed it was the COCAINE that was making her act this way).

"Oh dear God, I feel like I'm being SHOWERED from brain to feet with GLORIOUS coconut cream pies right now..." Parappa moaned and panted lovingly in pure unbridled ecstasy, drooling what seemed like literal gallons from his big, meaty, dripping, dangling tongue and stroking his cock so hard that it almost literally became as hard as solid diamonds while Lammy and Katy continued nakedly fondling each other.

"OH, KATY...YOU KNOW I COULD NEVER LIVE ON MY OWN WITHOUT YOU..." Lammy absentmindedly drooled, panted and slurred as she brought Katy's lips directly onto hers and promptly, moistly began tying her tongue together with hers in their absolute wettest, sloppiest french kiss to date while the two of them also gently, teasingly fingered each other's vaginas in the process, once again smearing disgusting amounts of gooey, sticky white cream all over the insides AND outsides of said vaginas.

"Aww, don't be so HARD on yourself..." Katy lovingly patted her on the thoroughly invaded and hijacked head and playfully whispered into her left ear canal while the two of them romantically, nakedly, ever-so-wetly cuddled each other, ritualistically (and erotically) running their hands down each other's finely sculpted backs, spanking each other's wondrously tight asses and even burying their heads into the sweet, tender embraces of each other's warm, bulbous, cushiony boobies and orally worshipping them in the process.

"Yes, I suppose you COULD say that we really do, in fact, have quite the HARD-ONS ourselves right about now...owwww...OWWWWWWWWWWW!" Lammy (and Parappa, and Ma-San) shrieked in painfully orgasmic delight, creaming themselves so hard that they actually quite literally PASSED OUT ALTOGETHER as a result.

"Aww, was that shower too HOT for you guys? Man, what a DRAG, am I right?" Katy smarmily teased Lammy, Parappa and Ma-San as she irritatedly grabbed her beloved girlfriend by the inexplicably human ankles and dragged her out onto the bathroom floor, making a point to give Lammy's beautiful, mouthwateringly large transgender tomboy tootsies a good licking, massaging, toe-sucking and kissing (and also lovingly rub and press the little beauties all over her face, making sure to droolingly take in their wonderfully clean, pristine and rosy fresh-out-of-the-shower aroma all the while) before finally setting her legs back down flat onto the floor, nakedly sitting criss-crossed in front of her and patiently waiting several minutes for her and her brain-hijackers to wake back up again.