- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Pretty sure this makes me a bad person.

 

Vore, handheld, a bit more feet.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valerie smirked at the shrunk couple currently embracing on her pillow, feeling her breathing become less unsteady as she relished the moment.  “Alright, if you guys want to hug so long you should’ve gotten a room,” Valerie said, prying Anne and Steven off of each other.  She pinched the back of Steven’s shirt and dragged him back a good distance away from Anne.  “Now it’s time to say goodbye to your little girlfriend.”  Valerie pulled up one of Steven’s arms and waved it at Anne.  “Bye bye, little girlfriend!” Valerie mimicked. 

“Get the fuck off of me you-“ Steven’s words were cut off by a loud knocking on Valerie’s door.  A gruff voice shouted “This is the police, you’re under arrest!”

For one quick moment, Valerie, Steven, and Anne all shared in being so equally shocked and surprised that all they could do was sit in an awkward silence, Valerie still holding Steven’s arm in a forced gesture.  Then, Steven and Anne turned to the door to yell out, but Valerie recovered much quicker.  She composed herself, grabbed the shrunken couple in each hand in one swift motion to muffle their pleading before it even began. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

The door opened after a short while, and Joseph watched this beautiful, dressed up girl standing in the doorway.  As she observed Joey, looking him up and down,  noting his attire and pipe in his mouth, she smirked in amusement.  “Really, now?  On what grounds, officer, would you arrest a helpless, sophisticated lady such as myself?”

As Joey looked her over, his face grew more and more confused.  “How the hell old are you, even, anyway?  Are you a teacher!?” He peeked in his head into her room.

Valerie put a hand on his chest, pushing him back.  “Now now.  You should know the rules by now.  Treat a lady to some chocolate and vodka first, at least, before you start looking to spend the night.”

Joey chuckled, raising his eyebrows.  “Vodka, huh?”

Valerie shrugged.  “Girl can’t help what she likes.”

“Mhm.”  Joey blew some bubbles out of his pipe.  “Let me ask you somethin’, how long you been back in this dorm today?”

Valerie smirked, watching the bubbles fly out of the pipe.  She gave him a quizzical look before taking a deep sigh, shaking her head.  “Well, I had dinner and returned to my quarters around six in the evening, hence.”

“You got people who could back you up on that?”

Valerie’s eyes narrowed amusedly.  “You know, your game started off strong but now it’s a bit weak, boy.  You should work harder if you want to get any!  But yes, I ate with some of my friends tonight.”

“A-ight.  I’m investigating some disappearance cases.  Let me know if you have anything to contribute.”  He pulled out a business card and handed it to Valerie.  “What’s your name, by the way?”

“Valerie.  Most people call me Val.”

“Very well.  Carry on.”  Joey gave a small, informal salute before turning and heading away.

“What!?” Valerie yelled, “No handcuffs!?  You had my hopes up!”

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Valerie re-entered her room and closed the door behind her.  She couldn’t help but smile in spite of it all.  ‘What the hell IS he?’  She shook her head.  ‘Looks like I’m a pretty big deal now.  Guess I’ll have to be a bit more careful from now on.’  She knelt down under her bed and pulled out a box.  Inside the box was a smaller box, and inside it was her jewelry box.  The perfect way to store little people without being able to hear their screams.  She dumped them unceremoniously back onto her pillow and laid back down before them.  Anne and Steven fell down on the pillow, recovering from the drop and getting adjusted to light once again.  “Alright!  So where did we leave off, my pretties?”

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Joseph and Robyn eventually reconvened some time later, well into the evening.  They were staying at a nearby hotel, and were now in their room.  “So,” Robyn said,  sitting at a desk, “You have your list?”

“Yeah.  Here.”  Joey laid down a small notepad on the desk.  It contained names and some notes about each person Joey scribbled down.  “Some interesting ass people at this school, I tell ya.  And you saw the dorms the students get?!  Dang, man!”

“It is pretty nice.  But it is a big time school, and a lot of students going there are probably going for doctorates.  Might as well give them a nice place to sleep while they spend all that time there.”

“And debt,” Joey scoffed.  He sat on his bed and took his pipe out of his mouth, laying it beside him.  “There was one girl I ran into who was pretty interesting.”

“Yeah?  Make sure you get a room far the hells away from mine this time, then.”

Joey laughed.  “No, no, not like that.  She was… somethin’ else.  Very well dressed.  Almost looked like she belonged teaching there.  I asked some faculty about her and she’s like top of her class biologist.”

“Mhm?” Robyn was half paying attention, mostly into reading through the notes of Joey and herself and checking things on her laptop. 

“Yeah.  Her side of her dorm was also super neat and tidy.”

“What?  You trying to say she’s hiding something?”

Joey shrugged.  “Whatever it is, yeah.  Nobody takes that good care of themselves without knowing how to pick up after themselves, if ya know what I mean.”

“Hm.  Maybe you should get her roommate alone and talk to her?”

“Yeah.”  Joey rubbed his face and laid down on the bed.  “Yeah, I was going to.”  Joey frowned.  “It just sucks.  For our missing homegirl.  Wish we could’ve saved her somehow.”

Robyn rested her pen on the desk and laid back in her chair.  “Yeah.  But for the sake of the case we can’t just start ransacking rooms of people we think might be guilty.  And for her sake, too.  Now we have a list of people that met the criteria of eating dinner and returning to their dorms around six in the evening.  We’ve a better chance at exposing the guilty party.  Unfortunately for our missing little friend,” Robyn sighed, “the moment she was grabbed up, she was lost to us.  Wherever she is, and whoever or whatever has her… we can’t save her.”

—————————————————————————————————————————————

“I hate distractions, don’t you?”  Valerie giggled.  “I completely lost my place in what we were doing!  Well, as they say, guess we should just jump right into it!”  Valerie snatched up Anne, holding her struggling, tiny body in her hands. 

“Let her go!” Steven yelled, as Valerie smirked down at her prize in anticipation.

“I don’t think so, little boy.”  Valerie’s voice was now quieter,  and more higher pitched now that she was sufficiently turned on once more.  “I’M playing with her right now.”  She pinned back Anne’s arms carefully with her thumb and index finger, and with the other hand she start gently running her fingers all along the front part of Anne’s body.  “Mmm.  She feels so nice.  And soft. No wonder why you like her so much.”  She pressed her thumb against her breasts and pushed into her a bit, rubbing them.  Anne cried out, feeling violated, the pressure from Valerie’s giant fingers uncomfortable against her body.

Valerie’s eyes widened in surprise when she felt a sharp pinch from one of her pinkies.  Steven had bitten her in an attempt to get her to release Anne.  “Tsk tsk, your bark is worse than your bite, little one.”  Valerie sat up.  She brought her legs up and then brought in her feet on both sides of Steven, sandwiching him.  Valerie smiled down at him.  “Now behave yourself and watch.” 

Steven squirmed but Valerie kept her feet far too tight against him.  She kept him in between her arches so it was easier to apply enough pressure to trap him without actually damaging him too much.  And no matter how much he fought, he couldn’t get a reaction from Valerie that didn’t turn her on, and unfortunately for him Valerie wasn’t ticklish when she was turned on.  He found himself once more getting slowly overwhelmed by the smell of her feet, and he frantically fought to get far away from it having thoroughly experienced it before. 

Valerie now had Anne resting in her palm.  She brought her closer to her face, Anne quivering as she looked up at Valerie on all fours on the palm of her hand.  Then, Valerie started to undress her like a doll, with no regard to her as a person.  She held her upside down as she stripped off her shirt and her bra, dragging them off with nothing but a nail.  She then tugged down her skirt and panties.  “It really is so nice that they made underwear for you guys, isn’t it!?”  She once again held Anne in the palm of her hand, stroking her cowering naked form with a finger.  She was in something akin to a fetal position now, her body shaking, her eyes shut tight.  She couldn’t bring herself to make more than an unsteady whimpering, squeaking noise as she lay there naked and defenseless.

Valerie’s breath caught in her throat as she stared down and pet the small girl.  “Mmm.  So very soft indeed.”  The tip of her finger brushed along Anne’s back before rolling her face down and pressing her down hard into her palm.  Anne screamed as the sudden pressure bared down against her small back.  Valerie watched, her eyes far from empty, as they were full of malicious intent.  Her finger continued down her back, doing the same to Anne’s ass and suddenly pushing down on it with more force than she needed to elicit another scream from the little girl.  “Aw, you sound distressed little one!  Let me see youuu!”  She sang, flipping Anne on her back in one swift finger motion and pinning her in place as her finger pushed into her belly slightly.

Anne’s breath now caught in her throat, though for very different reasons from Valerie.  Looking up at Valerie, and the look of dark thirst on her face chilled her to the bone.  Anne’s breathing grew faster, panicking, scared of what Valerie was planning to do now;  especially with her finger pushing down against her vulnerable midsection.  She sobbed. “Please… please. Just let me go?”

“Oh, I’ll let you go, alright.”  Valerie smiled, bringing her mouth down to Anne’s small form.  Anne watched as her ruby red lips parted, and she brought out her giant wet tongue several times Anne’s size and pinned down Anne’s lower body with it, removing her finger from Anne’s belly.  Anne gasped in terror as she felt the hot muscle now pushing her down and soaking her in Valerie’s saliva, and realized she had far too good of a view of the back of Valerie’s throat.  She watched her uvula bounce and twitch randomly, her throat pulsating and threatening to drag down her tiny body into Valerie’s digestive system. 

Valerie dragged her huge, stifling tongue against Anne’s body from head to toe, tasting every bit of her from her toes, her legs, even a slight change in taste as her tongue brushed rudely against her vagina.  Anne could feel every detail of the tongue as it violated her body and left behind hot, sticky spit in its wake.  She screamed as it slowly came up over her face.  She managed to turn her head just before, but now Valerie was just taking her time tasting the side of her head.  Anne struggled and flailed.  She was revolted as drool dripped down along Valerie’s tongue and pooled up around her head. 

After a short few moments, Valerie retracted her tongue, her lips closing over the threatening form of it in her mouth like some kind of caged beast.  “Mmm.  So many different flavors in one lick.  Delicious.”  She heard shouting from Steven and giggled, too focused on Anne right now to bother paying attention.

Anne lay in Valerie’s palm, soaked in spit.  She tried rubbing it off but it was too sticky to come off effectively.  Valerie pinned her down again with a single finger.  “Mm mm mm!  That’s a no!  I want you on your back for this part.”  She maneuvered Anne to where she could pin her down with the thumb of the hand holding her, the spit also helping to keep her stuck in place.  She made a flourishing motion with her other, freer hand now, smiling down at her.  Then, she started molesting Anne all over her body, dragging her fingertip in different places along her body and pushing down in varying intensities whenever Valerie felt like it.  Anne felt the finger probe her legs, push against her breasts, tug on her moist hair, rub against her cheek.  Valerie even went as far as touching her pussy, giving it a few light massages.  Anne cried softly, feeling completely broken, helpless, and violated as Valerie continued having her way with her.

Valerie did this for what felt like forever to Anne.  Some particularly loud screaming had now been coming from the trapped shrunken man between Valerie’s feet.  This broke Valerie from the trance she was in.  “Oh.”  She looked down at Steven.  “Oh, you want it to be your turn, do you?  Tired of your girl getting all the attention?  You boys are all the same.”  She sighed in mock exasperation.  “Very well!  Here!” 

Valerie released Steven and laid back down on her belly, setting the couple once more onto her pillow.  Anne couldn’t even bring herself to stand up to hold Steven.  She cowered away from even him as he ran over and embraced her, feeling dirty and desecrated.  “She’s like a little self-lubricating vibrator now, isn’t she?”  Valerie asked, smirking, out of breath as one of her fingers explored herself.  “I’ll have to try that with another tiny.”  She pouted.  “Y’know, since you want this to be over with so quick.  I guess we should hurry this along, then… shouldn’t we?”  Anne winced as she felt Valerie touch her long hair. 

Anne was now crying in full, unable to stop the tears from pouring out.  “Steve… I’m sorry,” she said weakly.

“Don’t you dare apologize to me Anne, you have nothing to be sorry for, honey,” Steven said, hugging her tighter.

Valerie pried Steven away with a single finger, pulling him once more a good distance from Anne.  “See how nice I am?  Letting you have one last goodbye with your lover.  But don’t worry, the way I have things scheduled you’ll see her again.  Well.  Some of her, maybe,” Valerie giggled. 

Anne felt the warmth emanating from Valerie’s mouth as she brought it close behind her.  She looked down, unable to look Steven in the eye as she heard Valerie open her mouth behind her, hearing the wet motion of it all as she wrapped her mouth around Anne’s long blond hair.  Anne heard her make slurping noises as more and more of her hair was sucked inside.  She was visibly shaking when Valerie’s lips made it to the back of her head, puckered up against it and leaving smudges of her lipstick in Anne’s hair.  Valerie held her there for a good amount of time, letting saliva soak into Anne’s hair and drip down to moisten some more of Anne’s body.  “I don’t want to die,” Anne sobbed from her pathetic, vulnerable position.

Steven watched in horror as Valerie then sucked Anne’s head into her mouth, her lips wrapped around a good portion of her chest and neck.  It was at this point Anne really started to squirm again, her arms and legs waving frantically and pushing up against Valerie’s soft, plush lips.  Anne was gasping and fighting for air, the inside of Valerie’s mouth being oppressively hot.  She felt the tip of Valerie’s tongue rubbing all over her head and face, coating her in a layer of thick saliva.  Valerie heard Anne making a gurgling noise as she drowned in her spit, and decided to open her mouth a bit to envelop the rest of her body in one swift motion.  Valerie lifted her head to face Steven, and he could see Anne’s feet squirming and wiggling in Valerie’s pursed lips before Valerie slurped them inside.  Valerie lifted her head back in enjoyment and closed her eyes.  “Mmm, she’s so good.”

Anne was gagging on spit now as Valerie’s tongue took up the task of throttling and molesting her body around the inside of her mouth.  She felt herself pushed around, crashing once in a while against one of Valerie’s teeth, and then pressed against her sore back against the soft fleshy wall of Valerie’s cheek.  She would have screamed from the pain, but all she could do was cough after taking in so much spit from before.  Valerie made a noise that sounded like “Hmm?” as she did so.  She was showing this off to Steven as she pushed Anne’s body against her cheek.  After being in the hot, humid environment for so long, and being bombarded by hot breath coming from Valerie’s throat as she moaned in pleasure, Anne felt too weak to even move anymore as the tongue took her back in and pressed her against Valerie’s hard palate, squeezing and sucking on her and delighting in her taste.  After some time, Anne lay on her back in the middle of Valerie’s tongue, and for a moment everything was still, and she could feel every bit of the soft texture of the tongue as she laid on top of it.  Then there was a tilting motion, and the center of gravity changed as she felt herself slide easily into the softer and bumpier texture of the back of Valerie’s tongue thanks to all the saliva covering her and everywhere else.  She screamed at the sensation of Valerie’s throat as it compressed her into it feet first, enveloping her entire body in its slick tight grip.  Anne heard a loud gulping noise echo from all around her as she was thrusted on her way to Valerie’s stomach like she was nothing more than a bit of food. 

Chapter End Notes:

The poor little people.  Always at someone's mercy.  Always being abused. I'm innocent I tells ya, I'm only writing what I observe!

 

Hope everyone is continuing to like it!  I know my updates are a bit longer now, but I'm taking more time to marinate on what I've written.  Plus, you know how life gets.