- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I probably could've come up with a more creative title.  Maybe.

 

Butt crush has arrived.  And it's unaware.  And more Valerie poking Crystal.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Amigas, we should probably just hang out while the world goes crazy for a few more days.  I have some drinks over in my dorm we could all have!” Brittany said. 

“Ooh,” Valerie said, “that’s a good idea.  Could get Crys all loosened up with a few drops.”

Crystal sighed.  “Normally I’d be afraid of the consequences since I’m shrunk, but fuck it, I really need it.”

Brittany laughed.  “Yeah, mang, fuck it.  I’ll be right back with some stuff.  Um, if you don’t mind.  Since Valerie has such a nicer area than all of us.”

Valerie smirked.  “That’s what she said, deary.”

As Brittany left to go get the drinks, Valerie went to sit on their futon and placed Crystal beside her.  “You still holding up alright, baby girl?”

“I guess.  Can you not do anything too crazy to me before Brittany comes back?  Or at least wait before you do, so she can save me?”

Valerie feigned being offended.  “Why, Crystal, I would never!”

Crystal rolled her eyes.  “Yeah, whatever.”

“Oh!”  Valerie just remembered.  I was just wondering, did you have your cell on you?  Might be handy if it ended up shrinking with you.”

“Eh, I checked it when I was washing my clothes.  Don’t know if it ran out of batteries or what, but it’s dead.”

“Dang.  That would’ve been something, though.  At least a flashlight.”  She turned on their TV and warmed up the old Netflix.  “I wonder what kinds of drinking games we’ll play.  Nothing like some good ol’ truth and dare, eh, girl?  Classic!”

“No. No, thanks.  I can only imagine the things you’d try having me do.  Or doing to me.”

Valerie cackled, making Crystal a little more than wary.  “Oh, hey, I should order us some food, too.  Hopefully they deliver in this madness.  And I don’t think you’ve eaten in like years.”

“Yeah... weird, but I still don’t feel hungry.”

“You gots ta eat anyway so you can grow up big and strong!”  Valerie said, running the tip of her finger through Crystal’s hair.

“Wish it were that easy,” Crystal said, trying to shy away from her finger unsuccessfully.

“But yeah, let me go order now, will ya!?  Sheesh!”  Valerie joked, getting up and going to get her cell.   Crystal lied on her back, stretching out on her part of the futon.  Right now this was the most comfy thing in the world to her, especially after having spent the night sleeping in a tin.  A knock came on the door a few moments later, and Valerie opened it for Brittany, distractedly trying to order on the phone.  She mouthed ‘pizza’ at Brittany, who gave her a thumbs up before Valerie wandered back over to sit on her bed. 

Brittany put the drinks on their coffee table after lining it with a mat.  She, too, had learned an important lesson about keeping things tidy on Valerie’s side from Valerie herself.  She brought an array of different things for them all, figuring there’d be something they’d like somewhere in all of that.  She sighed, and went to go to the futon.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Crystal had her eyes closed, relaxing on her spot on the futon.  ‘Might be the first thing I’ve been able to actually enjoy while shrunk,’ she thought.  Then, a shadow loomed over her.  She had an uneasy feeling in her chest, and opened her eyes, seeing Brittany’s towering form standing over her before she started bending over to sit down.  Crystal sat up as quick as she could and screamed “BRI-“ before being cut off as Brittany sat down, shifting her ass as she did so to get comfortable.

At this point, Crystal was underneath Brittany’s left butt cheek, and thanks to the sweat pants she wore and the soft futon, Crystal wasn’t seriously hurt, but she could not move at all.  Her entire body was flattened between the cushion and Brittany’s butt, her boobs smooshed into her and her face contorted underneath.  It was even hard to breathe as the pressure applied to her body kept her from intaking enough oxygen.  It was awkward and it hurt, and she could do nothing about it.  It started to get hot under there really fast, too, due to the combination of it being so difficult to breathe as well as the body heat from Brittany herself. 

Crystal could feel every little shift Brittany made in her seat, and each time she did so it was agony.  It was too much for her, and she couldn’t even scream.  She was helpless, and seeing the tears from all her pain and suffering get absorbed into Brittany’s sweat pants like it was nothing hammered this home.  Eventually, Brittany raised her butt off the futon to adjust herself, and for a brief glorious moment Crystal took in as much air as she could, her body now in pain from doing so after being crushed and deprived for so long.  She was going to call out, but in taking that deep breath she started coughing uncontrollably as Brittany sat back down onto her tiny form.

This time, Crystal was positioned between Brittany’s butt cheeks.  It was nowhere near as bad as before, and she actually had room to move and breathe, but only slightly more so.  It didn’t smell bad, but it was definitely a musky Brittany smell that overwhelmed her.  She struggled as much as she could, hoping to get Brittany’s attention, and she felt a bit of movement above her.  Crystal was revolted when she realized what it was, and where she was, but she kept squirming, hoping to get Brittany to feel her and get up.  Brittany’s ass cheeks suddenly became very solid and tightened against Crystal’s body, sandwiching her and forcing her completely still once again.  The force of it was pushing her up further, and Crystal whimpered in pain and disgust as she could feel herself pressing against the deepest part of Brittany’s butt crack.  She could feel it twitch against her body as she was unconsciously detected by Brittany’s ass, and Crystal started to sob.  Her body felt so hot, and she felt moist with sweat, and she knew it wasn’t just her own sweat she was saturated in. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Valerie finally finished ordering from a nearby pizzeria.  “Man, they’re swamped.  Luckily they’ll deliver, it’ll just take some-“ Valerie stopped mid-sentence as Brittany watched her from her position on the futon.  Valerie’s face became stone cold.  “Brittany… you get up right now.” she said.  Brittany’s eyes went wide, and she couldn’t help but comply immediately.  Valerie could be really scary when she wanted.

As Brittany stood up, Valerie rushed over and saw the tiny, abused body left on the cushion.  Crystal coughed a couple of times, her breathing still haggard as her body got used to filling up with oxygen and undoing the damage from being crushed. Eventually she rolled over to look up at them and held out a thumbs up.  “Doing okay, fuckfaces.”

“Oh my god!!!”  Brittany yelled, hands covering her mouth in embarassment.  “I’M SO SORRY CRYSTAL.” 

Crystal mumbled something neither of them could quite make out.  Valerie turned to Brittany and said, “You should probably go.”

“No…“ Crystal said breathlessly, holding up a tiny finger.  “Don’t let me hold up the fun.”

Brittany’s face was flushed crimson.  “Oh my god, no, I’ll go.  I’m so sorry.  AGH!”  with that she ran out of the room covering her face.

Crystal coughed a few times, and Valerie came over and sat on the other end of the futon.  Even though it was a good distance away, Crystal shuddered as she felt the impact of Valerie’s butt with the cushion.  “Do you know how much I’ve done for you, Crystal?  I go through all this trouble to make sure you’re safe and to take care of you, then  I turn my back for one second and you’re all getting sat on.  And it isn’t even me who gets to do it!?  That’s not fair!”

“I can’t wait to be big again so I can just start decking you all.  At this rate I’m just going to grow back to normal and go around punching the whole school in all your stupid faces.”

Valerie laughed, then scooped up Crystal into her hands.  “Now, I know I don’t necessarily have the lady’s permission, but I want to make sure you’re okay.”  She started poking Crystal gently in different spots to see if there was any pain, had her do a few exercises to make sure nothing was broken or bruised, but she seemed fine. 

“How the hell does a biologist know this stuff again?”

“I’m an expert.  Duh.  Plus I was an EMT for a little while before schoolin’.  I guess you’re a sturdy lil lady.  GOOD!”  Valerie giggled.  “Remember, Crystal, you’re mine.  So only I get to play with you.  No one else!”

Crystal glared half-heartedly up at her friend from her position in Valerie’s hands.  It sounded like she was joking, but Crystal knew now she also meant it.  She didn’t like it, but she also knew there was nothing she could do about it.  “Well, at least you got some free drinks out of it, you skank.”

“Oooh, yeah, she left the good stuff.  Guess we’ll bring her the leftovers tomorrow.  How nice of her, leaving a peace offering.  Here.”  She lowered her hands down to the coffee table, so Crystal could step off.  “Let’s just chillax and watch something til the pizza gets here.  You’ve had quite a day so I should probably not mess around with you for like an hour or two.”

“How thoughtful.”

Chapter End Notes:

This was going to be one super long chapter, but my brain seems to enjoy having them broken into two parts.