- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Vore!

————————————————————————————————————————————

Laura shut the door to her dorm room and giddily jumped onto her bed and sat with her back against the headboard.  She could feel the tiny girl she clutched gasping for air within her enclosed fist, but for the most part she seemed to have decided to not squirm as much as she had been.  She opened her fist and peered down at the tiny figure.

Rachel gasped and breathed in the much cooler air.  She didn’t realize how much sweat soaked into her from being trapped in this bitch’s hand.  She looked up and saw Laura’s giant hazel eye looking down at her amusedly.  She heard Laura giggle to herself as she watched Rachel.  “What is this!?” Rachel yelled, “What do you WANT!?”

Laura giggled again.  Rachel knew the look she had been giving her, as she had seen it many times before with Valerie.  With as much joy and excitement there were in those eyes, they looked down upon her as if she were a toy, or a thing that merely exists to amuse her. 

The more Laura psyched herself up for this, the hungrier she felt herself get.  She wasn’t sure at first if she’d go through with eating a bite-sized human being, but now that she was here, alone with this tiny colorful haired snack her reservations seemed to melt away.   The tiny girl’s uniform.  Her makeup.  How she fearfully cried out at her for answers.  Laura couldn’t wait to digest her and make this tiny girl hers forever. 

Feeling her mouth water, Laura brought Rachel’s tiny form to level with her mouth, currently exposing all her teeth in a wide grin as she giggled.  Laura wasn’t the best at taking care of herself, so her teeth were a bit yellow and there were obvious pieces of food stuck between her teeth here and there that had looked like they’d been in there a good few hours.  “What?”  Rachel asked, shocked, “No.  WHAT!?  NO!  You can’t seriously be thinking of eating me!” Rachel yelled, fearfully backing away as far as she could on Laura’s palm, “PLEASE DON’T!  I-I-I know it seems crazy, b-but-“

Laura interrupted her, opening her mouth as her slick hot tongue came out and thrust itself down on Rachel’s squirming body.  Rachel could feel the bumps and threads of Laura’s tongue as it savored and tasted her, rubbing down all over her body as Laura’s lips maneuvered her back into the palm of her hand.  Eventually, Laura backed off, once again giggling and showing off a wide smile as Rachel lay soaked in spit that slowly dripped off her body and onto the warm flesh of Laura’s palm. 

“I KNOW THIS SEEMS CRAZY,” Rachel continued in a shaky voice, trembling and panicking as she recalled her last encounter being eaten by Valerie, and what might be in store for her very soon. “BUT THERE’S A WAY TO GET ME BACK TO NORMAL!  JUST LET ME GO TONIGHT!  PLEASE!”  Rachel sobbed, feeling as the spit cooled in her soaked hair, starting to stammer, “I WON’T SAY A THING!  I CAN EVEN HELP YOU OUT WITH SCHOOLWORK!  JUST PLEASE… PLEASE… DON’T-“

Laura seemed to be working something around in her mouth while Rachel spoke, and now she pursed her lips and spit out a glob of saliva right onto Rachel’s entire body.  Rachel fought to get the hot, viscous, sticky liquid off of her so she could breathe.  After some frantic squirming, she managed to do it, now laying submerged from the waist down in the pool of spit the had accumulated thus far in Laura’s palm.  Laura continued giggling as she watched Rachel fight for her life.  Rachel couldn’t be sure, but once she managed to free herself she swore she heard some kind of… clicking sound?

“Giggle one more time, bitch,” Rachel muttered to herself.  “What the fuck is wrong with you!?  LET ME GO!   Maybe you should spend more time brushing your fucking nasty ass teeth before you go around grabbing people up!”

This only served to make Laura laugh even harder.  She dropped something she had been holding in order to gingerly pick up Rachel by her torso.  She rubbed her spit soaked hand on her shorts to dry it off.  Then, she grinned wide once again, chuckling as she brought Rachel closer to her teeth.  Rachel screamed to no avail, as Laura plunged Rachel’s head into the crevices between her teeth and rubbed her against the food and gunk trapped there. 

Rachel screamed in disgust, beating her fists on Laura’s teeth and gums.  It seemed to have no effect as Laura continued to use her to pick out some of the food caught between her teeth.  Again, the clicking sound.  ‘What the fuck IS that?’ Rachel wondered in the back of her mind as she tried to struggle.

Laura eventually pulled her away, giggling some more.  Rachel clawed at the bits of food that were stuck to her head and in her hair.  ‘She hasn’t even said an actual word to me,’ Rachel thought bitterly.  For some reason once she realized this fact, it bothered her far more than the incessant giggling. 

After giving another big smile and a happy sigh, Laura opened her mouth wide.  Rachel screamed in terror as she was face to face with the abyss she would surely be sent into soon.  The undulating, sleek tongue.  All her teeth ready to rip her apart at a moment’s notice.  The pulsating throat and uvula awaiting to send anything it could down her gullet fuel Laura’s body.  “NO!” Rachel yelled as Laura tilted her hand up against her mouth, letting Rachel tumble into the hot wet cavern and onto her tongue.  Rachel felt terror grip her as she came to a stop somewhere near the back of Laura’s mouth, the light dimming into darkness as her lips closed. 

“Mmm!”  Laura giggled over her squirming treat, lightly sucking on her.  Rachel tasted surprisingly good as Laura’s tongue probed and rubbed along various areas of her body.  ‘Someone must have been helping take care of her because her legs are surprisingly smooth,’ Laura admired, ‘Or like they have razors for tinies or something?’  Working the small girl’s body in her mouth, she faced her towards her lips and pressed her tongue against Rachel’s butt. 

Rachel felt Laura’s lips slither along her body as she was pushed out. She felt Laura’s teeth clamp down on her body to prevent her from escaping.  She gasped for air, a film of spit covering her face when she heard the clicking noise again.  Squinting her eyes open just enough to see through all the saliva, she finally saw what it was… Laura’s cell phone.  She had been using it to take pictures of Rachel as she had her way with the tiny girl.  Rachel clearly saw the picture that was just taken, of her being trapped in Laura’s lips, and sobbed at how pathetic and helpless she looked in it.  With that, Laura minimized the image and sent it to a folder:

“fun with my protein :) “

As the title registered in her brain, Rachel screamed a high pitched, visceral scream filled with rage and terror before she was effortlessly slurped back within Laura’s maw.  Laura tilted her head back, holding her neck and closing her eyes as she felt the squirming tiny girl slide into her throat and gulped her down.   Laura gasped in delight, moaning over Rachel like she was nothing more than a tasty candy.  She rubbed her belly, laying back in bed to feel and listen to Rachel’s struggles as she was squeezed down her esophagus.

————————————————————————————————————————————

“Don’t look so down, Faithy!”  Valerie chimed, her right eye warm as the etching glowed, “You can still work here!  There’s just things a girl’s gots to take care of, ya feelin’ me cuz?”

Faith looked up from her seat, scowling.  Her bodyguards had left the room when Valerie demonstrated she could shrink and regrow them as she wishes, so Faith was more or less alone in this room full of people.  “Fine.”

“Doesn’t LOOK fine to me, Faith!”  Valerie smirked.  “Don’t be planning nothing now!  I have important things to do.”  Valerie turned to the glass housing with the large, glowing eye, waved her hand.  The eye dissipated and energy flowed once more throughout the facilities.  “See, Faith?  Be happy!”

“Valerie,” Robyn said cautiously, “How?”

“I was given a lovely opportunity, and I mean… okay, yeah, there’s some strings attached, but what kind of person can’t function without strings!?”  Valerie smirked.  “Short answer is yes, I kind of absorbed the magic contained here.  You should be happy, Robyn.  Now that I have this power, you’ll get to eat people again without feeling guilty!  You know!?  Like how you ended up eating Brittany before I could!”

“Valerie!” Robyn cried, blushing, “That was…. that was an accident!”

“Uh huh,” Valerie gave her a sly wink.  “So where’s muh Rachel at!?”

“We… don’t know,” Robyn said, still red in the face, “Last we heard of her she was finishing up a class.  But the escort we left with her lost track of her somehow by the time her class ended.  The putz.”

Valerie’s demeanor seemed to change slightly.  “If she dies,” Valerie said, “Just when I have these powers to protect her sexy ass, there will be hell to pay.”

————————————————————————————————————————————

Covered in spit and mucous, Rachel coughed as the walls of flesh pressed and kneaded her deeper within Laura’s body.  All she could hear was Laura’s heartbeat and the bitch’s giggling surround her the whole way down until she was pushed through the slimy pink ring into Laura’s stomach.  Falling feet first, she was overwhelmed by the smell and sounds of the digestive tract at work before splashing into the thick, burning liquid of Laura’s stomach contents.  

Swimming and breaking through the surface, Rachel gasped for air, still coughing and hacking as her body tried to expel most of the spit she ingested while she churned along with the rest of the stomach contents.  “FUCK YOU!” she cried when she finally could, “YOU FUCKING… BITCH!”  Rachel punched at the acid out of rage, splashing it around.  A particularly loud groan came from all around her, with more squelches coming from further beneath her, and she whimpered, almost feeling like she had just been reprimanded by the large organ.

Laura giggled, feeling the tiny girl’s frantic swimming deep within her.  Once in a while she swore she could hear her squealing as she yelled over all the commotion in her body, and it made her even happier.  Rubbing her belly as she imagined the tiny girl’s struggles within, she gave it a firm slap.

A loud noise shook Rachel’s environment, throwing her back into the acid and getting some of the juices in her mouth.  Flailing, she swam once again back up over the surface and spit out as much as she could.  “The fuck!?” she yelled.  She retched as the sour taste in her mouth remained.  ‘God damnit,’ she thought in her distress, ‘I was so close.  This isn’t fair.’

Over time, Rachel’s uniform began to deteriorate.  She could feel her skin tingling and sizzling in the acid, but she supposed that for now her own body’s regenerative ability was in effect since it didn’t feel like any lasting damage had been done to her body yet.  ‘Then again, maybe this is fair,’ she thought somberly, ‘How many times have I done this to other tiny people?  Or been a part of it in some way?  I guess I deserve this.’  She sobbed.  ‘I don’t want to die… but I do deserve this.’

Laura’s stomach churned, and more time passed.  Rachel lost track of how long she’d been in here, and she was exhausted.  It felt like forever.  It was all she could do to stay afloat.  She had no idea where even the stomach was leading her, as she fought to keep her head above the acid.  There was no way at this point she could fight the currents.  Laura’s stomach was in control of her fate, now, and as far as it was concerned Rachel was nothing more than another piece of food to be digested.

‘There’s gotta be something I can do,’ Rachel thought weakly.  The acid was burning now, her entire body felt like it was one agonizing sunburn.  She had no idea if she still had any clothes survive up to this moment, as for all she knew it was just loose pieces of food that hung from her body.  Her breathing had become ragged, just as it had inside Valerie.  She was on the brink again and she knew it.  ‘Maybe Vivian was right,’ Rachel thought bitterly, ‘Maybe I’ve always been good for nothing.’

The top of Laura’s stomach suddenly pulsated down on top of Rachel, shoving her back underneath the currents as she flowed naturally towards the opening to the small intestines.  Rachel’s weak, pathetic struggling had nothing on the power of Laura’s digestive system.  She felt a ring of muscle close over her knees as she started drowning.  She screamed, bubbles flowing out of her mouth as more of her body was sucked deeper and deeper inside.  She gripped the tight ring of muscle as hard as she could to pull herself out, but the truth is even if she were at full strength it wouldn’t have been enough.  Soon, she found her head being squeezed by the pyloric sphincter, her hands still reaching out for some kind of purchase.  Then her head was sucked in, leaving only her hands and arms frantically grabbing at anything that could possibly help.  In one final pull from the sphincter, any sign that Rachel ever existed inside Laura’s stomach had vanished. 

Laura let out a small burp.  It had the taste of that small girls’ uniform, eliciting an ‘Mmm’ from Laura’s lips.  ’I wonder if she’s still alive in there,’ she wondered, giggling at the possibility.  She swore she felt some kind of tense squirming pressure in her lower belly for a moment.  It quickly ended as Rachel’s constricted body was finally dissolved enough in Laura’s small intestines to end her suffering.  ‘If it was, she was a fighter!  I think she was in there for, like, hours!’ 

Laura slept peacefully that night, and the next day she did indeed win her running competition at the expense of Rachel’s life.

————————————————————————————————————————————

Laura was walking with a group of her friends on campus, a towel around her neck, laughing and celebrating her victory when she was approached by a haggard looking Valerie, still in her lab coat, glaring up at her.  The others fell silent.  Laura was captivated by her glowing eye, seemingly oblivious to the tension in the air.  “Uhh,” Laura began, “Cool eye, yeah?  Is that, like, a contact lens?”

There was a sudden force that brought Laura to her knees, paralyzing her.  Her eyes widened as Valerie stepped in closer, and pulled the back of Laura’s head forward into a long, deep kiss.  All Laura could do was blink.  Her entire body, for whatever reason, just would not move.  After an awkwardly long amount of time had passed, Valerie ended the kiss, gazing deep into Laura’s eyes and resting her forehead against hers.  “Goodbye,” she said sadly, through half closed eyes before setting her free.  Valerie turned and angrily walked away, leaving Laura and her group of friends dumbstruck behind her. 

Valerie gritted her teeth, muttering, “This world is mine now.  Send your hunter, Shaft.  See what happens.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for all the feedback thus far!  Let me know what you all thought!

 

This more or less ends the series from a contiguous standpoint.  I'll add chapters to this story as I get inspiration.  Perhaps even add some prequel stories in the mix, such as a story depicting what actually happened with Brittany.  But this story will always be centered mainly around Valerie.  Eventually, this series will have an actual ending, and I can flip that beautiful 'completed' flag to YES.

 

I'm not 100% sure what's next, but I have a good feeling I'll be starting a new series in the same universe.  I have a bunch more ideas to explore, which is crazy to me because I didn't think I'd have much more once I was at this point.  So that's lovely. I'll try to be a bit better about story chapters vs 'good stuff' too, maybe strike some kind of balance where it's always half and half.

 

I think I want to get back in the unaware game a bit more as well, I feel like I got a bit carried away with characters intentionally doing things to each other :D