- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Otherwise known as "Rachel doesn't learn."  Or "Goddamnit, Rachel."

 

Mouth play / vore threats, insertion, butt, feet, facesitting. 

————————————————————————————————————————————

Valerie sat down in the middle of her bed, Vivian in hand.  She dropped Vivian before her on the mattress.  To Vivian, she was a good twenty feet away in tiny person metrics from Valerie’s vagina, but the warmth and aroma of it seemed to surround her, almost trapping her.  And as much as she wished she couldn’t tell, it was extremely easy to see how wet she was.  Valerie raised her left foot over Vivian and pressed it down onto her body, then continued to idly finger herself.  “You were such a great foot pet,” Valerie cooed, “But being in my shoes for so long?  That’s a gift I don’t give to many tinies.  I want you to show some gratitude, you little bitch.  Worship my foot.”  Valerie gasped as she teased inside herself, feeling herself get even wetter and more sensitive.  She didn’t feel any movement from Vivian, and scowled, taking on a more commanding tone.  “Now.  Worship my foot.”

Vivian grunted.  Valerie wasn’t pressing down on her with her full weight, but it was still tough to move around, and Valerie had trapped her on her belly.  Squirming against the sole of Valerie’s foot, she managed to move onto her back.  ‘Worship her feet?  The hell am I supposed to do?’  Vivian clenched her teeth while breathing through her mouth.  Valerie’s foot didn’t smell bad now that she showered, but she wasn’t much of a foot person.  She began rubbing and massaging it as best as she could with her tiny arms and hands.

“Not good enough,” Valerie warned, breathlessly, getting off as she felt Vivian’s movements, “Use your tongue, too.  You stupid whore.”

‘Fuuuck,’ Vivian thought.  She stuck out as much of her tongue as possible and began to lick, doing so timidly at first causing Valerie to press down on her harder.  Vivian took the hint, resigned herself and started licking as much of Valerie’s skin as she could. Even though she had just showered, there was still plenty of dust and lint stuck to it, and Vivian wretched in disgust as some oversized debris became stuck her mouth or tongue, but forced herself to quickly continue lest she incur Valerie’s wrath again. 

“Ooh, yeah, there you go, now, you little bitch,” Valerie gasped, her mouth wide open, circling a finger around the opening into her vagina.  She started grinding her foot into Vivian, making sure her tongue and hands reached other parts of her foot, as well as her toes.  Because of that, Vivian was getting covered in her own spit as she frantically tried to please Valerie.  “You’re getting me so hot, so much hotter than Rachel’s been able to get me lately.”  Valerie moaned, her mouth stretching open wider.

Rachel climbed out from the pocket between Valerie’s gums and cheek, feeling the air move in and out of Valerie’s open mouth as Valerie continued fingering herself.  She managed to pull herself up onto one of Valerie’s teeth before quickly hopping onto her tongue.  It was freezing cold to her, as she was thoroughly covered in Valerie’s spit.  “What the fuck,” Rachel began, coughing and sobbing as she tried working her way out of Valerie’s mouth, “What the FUCK did you just say!?  You fucking cunt!”

Valerie felt Rachel squirm her way on top of her tongue, and smiled as much as she could with her mouth open when she heard Rachel’s angry squeaking.  She closed her mouth, and Rachel gave a loud yelp as her world once again became dark.  Valerie swished her around her mouth, gathering her with as much saliva as possible before spitting it all out into her free hand.  Rachel frantically moved out of the pool of spit she’d been trapped in, coughing and gasping for air.  Valerie giggled, watching her.  “With your hair that short, you know, you look like a proper dyke now.”  Valerie brought the struggling Rachel to one of her boobs.  “Do something about it, then, you little bitch,” Valerie replied, “I want you to play with my nipple.  Do a better job than Vivian and I’ll take it back.”

“FUCK you!  I’m not doing shit to pleasure you.  I was your FUCKING girlfriend, for fuck’s sake!  Didn’t that mean anything to you!?”

Valerie scowled down at Rachel’s defiance.  “You were a toy then, and you’re a toy now.  Do what I say.”

“Or what, Valerie!?  You’re going to shove me inside your pussy!?  Like the TOY that I am!?  Or EAT me again?  Why did you even puke me back up if you’re gonna pull this shit!?”

“You’re no good to me if you’re digested.  What a waste of a great toy,” Valerie pulled her finger away from her pussy and glided it over Rachel’s body, leaving a trail of her pussy juice on her.  Rachel yelped and tried to dry herself by rubbing it off.  “I think you just helped me realize why I was so angry, Rachel, after I ate you.  It wasn’t because of what Robyn was going on about.  I knew that was bullshit, but I didn’t know why.  It’s because when I,” she paused, making a loud gulping noise to emphasize her point, and traced her fingers down her neck, “gulp you down… I don’t want it to be an accident.  I want it to be on my terms.  I want to digest you when I say it’s time.”  Valerie scowled down at Rachel.  “You should be fucking grateful.”

“PWHAAAAAAT!?” Rachel yelled incredulously,  “EXCUSE ME!?  Grateful for WHAT, you crazy bitch!?”

“You thankless whore,” Valerie growled,  “If I didn’t puke you up, I’d be squeezing you… whatever’s LEFT of your pathetic little body out of my god damn asshole right now.”

Rachel could tell Valerie was seething mad.  She never saw Valerie all that mad before, so to see her at such an intensity right now would’ve been extremely frightening even if she were normal sized.  In the back of her mind, she felt a tug of warning trying to stop her.  But she was too pissed and hurt to listen to whatever fear or common sense was trying to worm its way to the forefront of her mind.  “I’m DONE WITH YOU, YOU OVERSIZED CUNT!” Rachel stamped her foot on Valerie’s palm, some of the spit splashing as she did so, “I should’ve left you the moment I realized you were just-“

Valerie poked Rachel over onto her back harshly, interrupting her, “You know what, ‘Rayray?’  I make the decisions now, ‘Rayray,’ and you know what I've decided?  You’re going to be the first tiny ever to know what it’s like to be trapped in my ass.” 

“W-WHAT!?”  Rachel yelled, but at the same time was caught offguard.  “B-but, you hate butt stuff being done to yourself.  I’m not an idiot.  You can’t bluff me, you stupid bitch.”

“I don’t give a fuck.  Vivian is doing a hell of a job turning me on right now, and you’re ruining tonight for me by pissing me off with your stupid bullshit.  So if you’re not going to behave like she is, then you know what?  It’s just like you said.  You’re nothing but a toy, and you’re going to get used for HOURS.”

“FUCK YOU!  I’m a PERSON you bitch!”  Rachel turned and ran for it, jumping out of Valerie’s hand.

Valerie swiped with her other hand, catching Rachel easily in her fist.  She brought her up to her face, which was twisted in rage, her eyes deadened.  Her other hand revealed a dildo, showing it off to Rachel.  “I’m going to use this to literally shove you as far as I can up my ass.  Just like how I used to do for you when we had tinies together.  Fitting, I think.”  Eyeing Rachel all the while, she ran her tongue up and down the length of the toy.

Rachel watched her, wide-eyed, then started panicking.  “NO!  LET ME GO!  FINE, WHATEVER, I’LL LICK YOUR FUCKING NIPPLES!”

“Oh no,” Valerie narrowed her eyes, “This is happening now.  Goodbye, ‘Rayray.’  Say hello to my ass for me.”  With that, any protests coming from Rachel were cut off as Valerie spit a large amount of saliva all over her body to get her nice and lubricated, then stuck her on the tip of her finger.  She lied down on her back, her foot pinning Vivian’s body in place as she lifted her other leg and spread her ass cheeks.  Rachel managed to clear enough spit over her face in time to scream as Valerie brought her and her finger closer and closer to her asshole with great speed.  Before she knew it, Valerie had pushed Rachel’s squirming form partway into her asshole, and she let the tiny girl squirm against the orifice.  ‘This is the greatest feeling,’ Valerie thought, ‘having her right on my bare asshole.’  After some time enjoying it, she easily pushed Rachel in a whole finger-length within her ass.  Valerie shuddered.  “Oh.  My.  GOD!”  She screamed.  ‘No wonder why she did this with tinies.  This is like when I sit on them times a THOUSAND!’ 

Valerie bit her bottom lip, rubbing some lube on the dildo and making good on her promise.  She slowly worked the toy inside her, pushing Rachel’s squirming body in as deep as she could before removing the toy.  She cried out in pleasure as she felt this tiny girl she knew so well get trapped deep within the confines of her ass, could feel her tiny hands and legs fearfully grabbing and pushing against her as she was trapped and squeezed from all sides.  Valerie was in heaven.  She swore she could eventually get off by just laying here and enjoying the feeling of Rachel in her ass, but she was far too horny and impatient for that. 

She removed her foot pinning down Vivian and grabbed her, immediately thrusting her deep inside her pussy.  Valerie’s moaning grew more frequent as she felt Vivian struggle and fight to be free.  Her vagina squeezed violently down on Vivian’s body, crushing her, which Valerie did nothing to lessen the impact of as she had with other tinies.  Valerie stroker her clit, feeling Vivian’s body break and snap from her pussy.  “Oh, fuck,” Valerie cried out as waves of pleasure rippled through her body.  A torrent of cum flooded Vivian as Valerie orgasmed, cum leaking out onto the bed as she screamed in pleasure.  Valerie shuddered, feeling the aftershocks of the amazing orgasm she just experienced, gasping.  “Fuuuck,” she sighed. 

Valerie regained her breathing slightly, before giving a sexual giggle.  She sat up, grinning down at Vivian’s still form laying in a small puddle of cum, which was what was left as most of her cum had already absorbed into the mattress at this point.  Vivian coughed, then vomited, cum flowing out of her mouth.  She started sobbing in pain and humiliation.  Valerie stroked her tiny quivering form with her finger.  “Good girl,” she cooed, as if talking to a dog, “Good girl.  You deserve a break.”  Valerie left Vivian laying in a puddle of her cum, leaned back on the bed and pulled out a vibrator.  Rachel was still driving her crazy from deep inside her ass.  Valerie grinned, gasping as she brought the vibrator to her clit.  She knew it was going to be a good night, and she planned to orgasm as much as possible regardless of whether the tinies could keep up. 

————————————————————————————————————————————

Vivian groaned, barely able to move.  The puddle she was in receded over time, and she was forced to listen to the sounds of Valerie pleasuring herself for a second time.  Her black hair was soaked through now with Valerie’s juices.  She felt as her body started slowly fusing her bones back together.  Despite how revolting she found her predicament, she laid as still and quietly as possible to let her body heal.  She wasn’t sure if it’d heal in time for her to get away, but she also wanted to heal as much as possible to be in as less pain as possible, even if only for a few moments before Valerie broke her for the umpteenth time. 

After a time, Vivian began testing out her limbs and body with subtle movements.  She found that she could move, albeit a bit stiffly and painfully, but it was something she could manage.  Slowly she made her way to a standing position just in time to hear Valerie start moaning again.  Valerie’s entire body trembled as she once again reached a climax, shaking the bed and bringing Vivian to her knees.  Vivian could hear the squelching, dripping noise as more cum flowed from Valerie’s pussy.  She wasn’t even ten feet from the hungry orifice now, yet still she avoided looking directly at it. 

Valerie gasped as she sat forward, a predator’s grin on her face and her hair messed up as she looked down at Vivian.  “I can still feel her,” she whispered, breathlessly, “Squirming so deep inside me.  I can even feel her tiny gasps for air.  It’s amazing, Vivian.  I can’t get enough of it.”  She tilted her head back as clenched her teeth as Rachel did something that felt great to her, before turning back to regard Vivian again.  “I think it’s time you pleasured me, Vivian.”  She licked her lips seductively.

“Didn’t I-“ Vivian cleared her throat, “Didn’t I kind of do that already?”

“First of all,” Valerie smirked, “You’ll call me Mistress Valerie.  Secondly, I pleasured myself with you.  I want you to come here now,” Valerie said, spreading her legs and getting her vagina close to Vivian.  She guided Vivian with her hands, pushing her from behind until she was mere inches from the large, wet beast.  “There you go, my pet,” Valerie cooed, “Now, pleasure me.”

“Y-yes…” Vivian winced, “Y-yes, Mistress Valerie.”

“Good girl,” Valerie bared her teeth, “Pleasure me.”

Vivian grunted in disgust, though quietly enough so Valerie couldn’t hear.  She closed her eyes and reached her hands and arms within the sopping wet folds of Valerie’s pussy and began moving them around.

“Oh god, yes,” Valerie gasped, “How does this feel so good?  And who says size matters!?  Mmm!”  Valerie started pressing Vivian into her pussy.  Vivian’s entire front half was now pressed against her labia as Valerie began working her around in slow circles.  Vivian kept rubbing around as much as she could, feeling more of Valerie’s juices gathering on her arms and dripping down all over her body, struggling to breathe through the humidity and scent of her environment.  Valerie stopped moving her after some time, and brought Vivian face to face with her clit as she exposed it with her other hand.  “Kiss it,” Valerie commanded.

Vivian grunted, “Y-yes, Miss Valerie.”  The side Vivian’s face was already being pressed against the clit.  She struggled and moved to face the clit, eliciting a moan from Valerie, and planted her lips against them, gagging in disgust afterward. 

“Mmm.”  Valerie moaned.  She could barely feel Vivian’s kiss to be fair, much less get much pleasure out of it.  Her vibrator would do more for her.  It was the domination of Vivian she enjoyed.  Particularly of forcing someone against their will to do these things for her.  “Now, go inside me and find my g-spot,” Valerie breathed, “And I want you to rub that as hard as you can.”

Vivian winced once more.  “Y-yes, Mistress V-“ She was cut off as Valerie unceremoniously thrust her head first within her vaginal canal.  Vivian made a disgruntled noise, then crawled around, getting deeper inside Valerie as the walls squeezed against her every once in a while, Valerie’s thick viscous juices being massaged into her body once again.  As she made her way in, she felt the inside become spongier as she neared her goal.  She started pressing against all sides of the wall where she felt the different texture, and the flesh suddenly squeezed around her entire body, the air being pushed out of her tiny lungs as everything started crushing her.  Juices flowed forth from deeper inside, covering and drowning Vivian as she was once again flushed out of Valerie’s pussy.

The feeling of Vivian being forced to crawl around inside Valerie was amazing.  Valerie could feel all of her little movements, and playfully squeezed her every once in a while as she took the vibrator to her clit once again.  She wasn’t even sure if Vivian made it to her destination, but whatever she was rubbing against felt amazing to her, and she couldn’t help but orgasm for a third time, her entire body becoming limp as Vivian’s unconscious body plopped back down onto the mattress below Valerie’s pussy.  “Fuck… yes…” Valerie whispered as she slowly passed out in bliss.

————————————————————————————————————————————

Rachel felt fleshy, goopy walls squeezing her on all sides.  She could barely breathe through all the muck, and struggle as she might she lost all bearing of which way would lead her out of this hell.  She picked a direction and started heading there.  As she fought and pushed her way through there was a sudden gush of hot liquid, and her body quickly dissolved, her skin sloughing off and her bones melting in an instant of intense pain as she was absorbed into Valerie’s body.

Rachel awoke with a start as the dream ended, breathing rapidly.  She felt all over her naked body and felt as though everything was intact.  As she realized what she experienced was a terrible dream, and memories of reality began to become more clear, she became more confused as to where she was currently.  It was dark, but her eyes were used to it so she could make out Vivian’s form a good ways away from her. 

“Bad dream?”  Vivian asked.

“You,” Rachel growled.  “The fuck are we?”

“Valerie and, um… I passed out after her third orgasm.  Once I came to, I was in here with you.  Think it’s some kind of box.  She washed us, too, but we’re naked, so… yeah.”

“This is ALL because of you, you dumb bitch.  You SEE that, right!?”

Vivian shrugged.  “If I could go back in time I’d probably do it again.  I still believe in what I was doing.”

“You’re a psycho,” Rachel said. 

“Your mouth will get you in more trouble if you don’t control yourself.  Come on, Rachel.  She had me do disgusting things for her and I’m not even gay, and I barely caused as much a commotion as you did.”

“Disgusting?  YOU!?  You don’t talk to ME about disgusting.  She didn’t shove you IN HER ASS!”

“You weren’t playing ball.  Look, I don’t like you.  But it should be obvious to you that you need to shut your stupid damned mouth up, little girl.  You can’t just yell at someone like her and expect her to not take it out on you.”

“Oh?  Oh really?  Please fucking tell me all about how I should be with the girl I’ve been in a  FUCKING RELATIONSHIP with for over a year!”

“Rachel,” Vivian winced, “Please, I have a headache and I just want to sleep.  Can’t we shelf this for now?”

“FUCK you, Vivian!  I may not be able to do much to her, but I can still fuck you up, so maybe you shouldn’t be acting so high and mighty!”

“Okay, I get your mad.  But I’m like half an inch taller than you.  You’re basically the size of a little kid to me.  I gave you those hits in earlier mostly because I felt bad.  I’m not going to do that again because I just want some god damn peace and quiet right now.  Just go the fuck to sleep and don’t act like a stupid pathetic bitch.”

“Don’t YOU call me a stupid bitch!  I’ll-“

Vivian cut her off by tackling Rachel to the ground.  Before Rachel knew it, Vivian was on top of her chest, holding her by the throat with one hand, the other entangled into her hair and holding her head still.  “You know, Rachel, because we heal so fast, I bet I can shut you up for quite a while before it would actually kill you.  And you know what else?  After the night I’ve had, I want some god damn pleasure myself.  So I think I’m just going to fuck your face for as long as I want.” 

Rachel eyes were wide with terror and she struggled and screamed as Vivian’s weight pinned down her chest, and painfully crushed her boobs, but she was way too big and strong for Rachel to budge her.  She couldn’t even turn her head when Vivian moved up and sat her large pussy right down onto her face. 

Rachel’s screams and cries became muffled as Vivian settled down onto her newfound seat.  She gripped Rachel’s hair with both hands now.  “Ahh!” Vivian sighed.  “SO much better!  And with your hair so short I can pretend I’m riding a guy’s face.  I wonder whose face it will be?”  Vivian pondered as Rachel continued squirming and hitting at her ineffectively, “I know!  There’s Bobby, that engineer guy I know.  He’s got hair like yours, too!  Mmm, yes, what a great face to sit on,” Vivian smirked, grinding down hard on Rachel’s face with little to no consideration for the pain and danger it would cause her.  “Come on Rachel,” Vivian remarked as she grew increasingly turned on, “Show me you’re good for something.”

Rachel was used to Valerie taking things too far when sitting on her face, but usually Rachel was at least on something soft then, like the bed.  Also, Valerie hadn’t completely dwarfed her in proportion sizes before.  Here, inside one of Valerie’s emptied out jewelry boxes, the surface she laid on was hard and rough, and between Vivian’s weight and the friction while she ground mercilessly onto her face was too much.  She could almost swear she could feel her skull cracking as her face was rocked around by Vivian’s grinding, her face getting more and more covered in her excited juices.  The pain was too much for Rachel and the few screams and cries she managed to get out were deafened by Vivian’s ass and pussy, and only served to make Vivian more excited.  Rachel would grab and scratch and hit any part of Vivian she could reach, but none of it seemed to affect her.  If anything, similar to Valerie, it seemed to just turn her on more. 

Rachel’s body eventually seized up as she passed out, her body going limp from oxygen deprivation.  She couldn’t even last until Vivian came, though Vivian climaxed quite soon after realizing she rode Rachel into oblivion.  Vivian still sat over Rachel’s face, almost in a victory pose of sorts as she slowly wiggled on her face, coming down off her high.  “Damn, Rachel, you’re so pathetic and insignificant even a tiny like me is able to take advantage of you.”  She grinned down at the messy tuft of hair that was her handiwork between her legs for a few seconds before finally getting up and allowing Rachel’s body to take in much needed oxygen.  Vivian walked over to the other side of the jewelry box and, despite how the entire day had gone and how uncomfortable her environment, had a nice peaceful sleep. 

————————————————————————————————————————————

Chapter End Notes:

Phew.  We took care of a lot of bidness this chapter.