- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first story here, hope you enjoy!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Please review, and give feedback or suggestions for future story events! I'll take any sugestions put forward into concideration while writing.

Spoiled Cindy
The day started like any other day for Terri. She woke up, proceeded with ther morning routine, and prepared to head out the door to work. She grabbed her keys and slipped out the front door. As she drove down the highway to work, she spaced out and allowed her mind to drift off. 

Terri thought about her current status as a single, hard working woman. Sure, this lifestyle had it's positives, but this isnt what she wanted. She wanted more. She worked a day job as a maid for a very rich family. They were the most wealthy people in the small town they, and Terri, lived in. She worked with 3 other maids Susan, Carie, and Willie. They all got along pretty well considering the family treated them all equally horribly. 

Terri pulled into the driveway of the large house, snapping out of her self-induced trance. She noticed both the husband and wife's cars were not in the driveway, meaning they must be at work. Terri had worked for them for over a year, so they trusted her with a key. This was a big deal, considering the only other maid who had a key was Willie, who was the head of all the other maids.  She let herself in and took a look around the house before getting started on her duties, there were no other maids or family members around, not even Cindy, the family's 19 year old daughter who was usually at the house at all times. Terri and the other maids had grown a hatred for thew girl, as she behaved just as you'd expect a rich family's only child would, spoiled. 

Realising she was alone, she got on with her duties, starting with washing the bedsheets in all the rooms, as it was laundry day. She decided to start with Cindy's room. She steps into the room, and approaches the bed. She leans down to grab the corners of the sheets but then stops, noticing something. A smnall moving spec on the bed, was it a bug? She hoped it wasn't a case of bed bugs, as she didn't want to have to deal with that. She squinted to get a clearer look at it. 

"Is that?- Oh my god it is!" Terri spoke, thinking alloud. She couldn't believe it! Cindy had been shrunken to only a few inches tall. Not only that but she was... naked! her clothes hadn't shrunk with her. As much as Terri hated her, she was hot. She was sheerly absorbed by Cindy's perky tits sand nice ass, and the limitless possibilities of what she could do with this tiny spoiled brat. She snaps out of this short trance and noticed Cindy yelling something.

"Please, help me!" Terri smirked, realising eith her at this size, and no one else around, how much control she really had. 

"Help you? Me? oh no, that'd be too easy for you. You've made my job a living hell, now I want some payback." Terri slyly remarks, picking up her new toy. Cindy flashed a look of confusion that quickly switched to horror, as Terri moved her tiny nude form up to her mouth, and taking a seat at Cindy's desk.  Terri sits at the desk with the small brat in her palm, and her other hand dipped ito her panties. She extends her tongue and forces Cindy's legs apart, licking her miniscule pussy. Terri was starting to get extremely turned on by the whole ordeal. Cindy, however was not a fan, she cringed as she was violated by the massive tongue. She was admittedly a bit into it. Just as Terri was getting into a groove, shhe heard the home's front door open. "Hello? Terri, you here? I saw your car out front." Said a male voice, getting closer to the bedroom door. The door is pushed open as Terri put her hands behind her back, and stood, facing it. It was Willie. 

"Terri? What are you doing in here?" He questioned. "Just uh.. cleaning the bedrooms. W-what are you doing here?" She stammered.

"I scored a few overtime hours so I could go out this weekend, what are you hiding behind your back?" he said, trying to catch a peek at it.

"Uhh.. Nothing." "Then show me your hands."

"Fine." She said, sighing as she lifted her hands in front oif her ches with the nude, shrunken Cindy.

"Oh my god..." He gasped

"Please dont be mad..."

"Mad? This is delightful." He said, grinning.

"I know how you and the others were treated by her, so I'll give you a little time with her-" 

"Thank you, Will" She inturrupted, excitedly.

"On one condition..." He smirked devilishly at the small, frightened Cindy.

"I Want In." 


TO BE COONTINUED   

Chapter End Notes:

More comingg soon!