- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 


 

 

Office of the mayor of New Bahia 

08:00 in the morning,day 44 of Full Solar Era




The town councilors were sitting around Elsa's table, nervous as they waited for the GUN chief to return. Mayor Elsa was sitting with her back to the table, looking out the window at her city while she consulted social networks.



#Who is the mysterious heroine who has saved the mayor?

#We are facing the best advertising campaign in a city in history?

#Miss Radical fan club <3 <3

#Is Destructron the most dangerous villain that the fiery alliance has faced?

 

Each social web that Elsa passed confirmed even more that it had done well to convene this emergency meeting. "Gentlemen, I want the face of this supposed heroine in all the streets of Bahia, I want everyone to know that I offer a reward for her! I will not let her go unnoticed in my own city!"


All the councilors trembled, not knowing what to do. Elsa's order was beyond anything anyone expected... and it was only going to get worse.Zoe walked as fast as her skirt and heels allowed her to the office, standing in front of Elsa's table.

"I hope you bring me her identity, her family, where she live, where she work... I WANT TO KNOW WHO SHE IS!" Elsa screamed as she turned around in the chair, hitting the table with both fists. (reaching the point of cracking it)


"Well, this isnt going to be easy..." Zoe scratched her neck, looking away. "The mask that Lady... Miss? Radical girl wears seems to be made to prevent facial recognition from functioning... apparently-"


"I dont care how is done or how it works! Call the newspapers! Put more agents in the streets! I want to control her! I want photos of her! I will not let anyone humiliate me in my own city and go unpunished!" Elsa stood up suddenly, throwing her chair to the ground while looking at all her councilors.


"Elsa is enough, this role doesnt fit you!" Zoe tried to defend herself, but Elsa's eyes managed to freeze the blood that, like Lich, she didnt have.

The councilors began to talk to each other, some proposing to organize a censorship for Elsa. The situation in the office was completely on the verge of overflowing, but a miracle was enough for everything to relax.


A miracle with name and surname.



The door of the office opened slowly, while Vagrand entered slowly, leaning on the crutch that after so many years dragged with him.

"You want photos of spiderman and you'll have them, mayor! I'll put my best man in the case, a kid named Peter Parker!" Vagrand couldnt help but joke while everyone in the room turned to him.

Three councilors ran out to help him, offering him a chair to sit on while two others removed his jacket and crutch from the middle.



"Former Mayor Vagrand... Why didnt you tell me you were coming in? I would have sent a limousine for you!" Elsa relaxed suddenly, walking towards the bar cabinet. "You want to try a whiskey that the covenant boys have been sent? It's a traditional Iloa recipe from the mountains"




"Getting a poor old man like me drunk, Elsa? How low have you been!" Vagrand laughed while the atmosphere in the room relaxed. "Your subordinates should know that you really are not angry or anything, you know, you've always been too good an actress for these things!"


"Ahh... Did all of you really think I'm angry? Zoe, Alanis! You know me for a long time! Seriously, so evil looking?" Everyone in the room nodded to the unisolo, causing a laugh that Vagrand enjoyed a lot.

"Oh... sorry guys, but it was just a game... Hannah told me that if we were going to face this issue of the heroine and the bodybuilder robot, it should look like the controlling mayor who is obsessed with revealing the identity of the hero!

I really want to know who that Miss Radical is, but I'm not going to make you focus all of your efforts on this! Go to your jobs and relax, I have my best trusted men in the case!"


The councilors breathed a sigh of relief as they emptied the office to leave Vagrand and Elsa alone. "I'm such a good actress, I know where I should look for work when they get fed up with me in Bahia!" Elsa laughed as she poured two glasses of whiskey for herself and Vagrand.


"You are a mayor who will live forever, who can deal with all the affairs of the city without disheveled and who listens to Democrats and Republicans alike! Who would like to kick you out, pretty?" Vagrand took his drink, raising it in a makeshift toast by Bahia before sipping it. "Ahhh, this is glory! My son's wife doesnt let me drink almost any alcohol! Only red wine during dinner!"


"Of course not! They want you to live as long as possible! You've met your grandchildren but you're sure you'll still be able to meet your great-grandchildren!" Elsa joked as she dragged her chair to sit next to Vagrand.


"I've lived too long! Ritchey must be tired of waiting for me on the other side! Also, I have nothing to regret! I've seen my grandchildren graduate and even my oldest granddaughter get married... I've seen New Bahia become a dream city... I know that for you who dont age should be strange, Elsa, but I'm really starting to feel that I've seen everything I had to see!

I have left the seeds of the future planted in you, and I know that you will make my city shine with strength in the sky..."



"There are times I've thought about it, but whenever I do, I come to the same conclusion. I dont intend to die if it's not with Hannah, and that's still a lot of time! I'm sorry I never see Chris again... or father... or Ritchey and at some point to you, Vagrand... but still many who need me here! And now I have a lot more work with that Miss Radical!"


"I was just coming to see how you were going to focus on the situation!" Vagrand said as he waved his glass, waiting for Elsa to fill it up.


"I've been talking to Hannah all night, and I think it's a good time to take advantage of this! You're very old and memory doesnt forgive-" Vagrand grimaced, forcing Elsa to apologize. "Do you remember what Dc and Marvel was?"


"My daughter, both sound to me in the name of a storm elf..." Elsa had to stifle her laught to avoid choking on the whiskey that ran down her throat.


"That's a very good description! But no, Dc and Marvel were companies focused on the universe of comics and other audiovisual works; mainly focused on the theme of supeheroes; both born on Earth, and unfortunately and as the technologies advanced here in Novaterrae, both ended up disappearing. 

Part of the main writers of Dc and Marvel joined and formed a subdivision within Disney called California spirit"


"Those are the ones that make me the series that my grandchildren love so much! A very crazy thing about a girl who jumps forward and back in time! See how they take advantage of the fact that California no longer existed to use her name! Nobody say anything!"


"Although the genre of stories of superheroes have many years of down cape, I contacted the few members of the original team that are still alive and I talked about the situation of Miss Radical with them"


"And what did they tell you?" Vagrand was feigning interest as best he could, since he had been lost in the conversation for some time. (specifically, after the word California)


"They have bequeathed their will to resurrect the world of superheroes, and we have also agreed that they sell me original scripts of when Dc and Marvel still existed. It will be difficult, but I am seeing a golden opportunity to create the greatest possible claim for Bahia!"


"Thinking to use the claim of the superheroes to attract people to Bahia? Girl, you are so smart, of that there is no doubt!"


"Besides, I know my daughter well, and I know she will be looking for that Miss Radical right now to become a heroine too! I just hope that my best men can find her before Dalia does... I dont want her to get in nothing dangerous while with the aura down for her third growth "Elsa sighed, taking the opportunity to check her phone.


"Fee and Jack?" Vagrand asked, squinting.


"Jack, Fiona and Fee, the first two because they work directly for me, and since I still dont understand the position that Fee occupies in the town hall, nothing happens if I send her to do the dirty work!"


"Elsa... do you think they'll be doing their job?" Vagrand sighed, knowing the answer.


"This time I have them checked, I have their phones controlled on the GPS, and I know if they stop at a bar or something! Right now, as I see, Fiona is in the harbor, Fee is near the university district and Jack is in his house, but since he is computer, I do not think anything will happen!" The confidence Elsa had in her team was so full and gleaming that Vagrand found it hard to look directly at her.



"And why do you want the original scripts of those companies?" Vagrand tried to divert the subject of Jack and Fiona from his mind, those two vagrants who received a very high salary from Elsa without practically doing anything.



"I have other experts-" Vagrand's gaze was enough to cut Elsa. "Hannah says she is going to set up her own franchise of super heroes using the best of Dc and Marvel, so she, Flynn and Calia are now gathering the most important points before they start writing...

Forgive the question, Vagrand, but how have you remembered Spiderman and the newspaper and not Marvel?"


"To be fair, it was my son who brought me by car who reminded me of Spiderman while we were talking about Miss Radical, and for some reason I have the scene of Peter Parker giving pictures of spiderman to his boss in the newspaper and laughing at the poor kid! Ahhhhhh... Age doesnt forgive, Elsa...

with time you end up forgetting things that you wouldnt want to forget and you only have stupid memories like that..."


Elsa stuffed both glasses with whiskey for the last time, lifting hers in the air. "For the age!"

 

Vagrand laughed in silence, taking his glass and clashing it with Elsa's. "For the age, and for Bahia! And Elsa, can you promise me something?

Make sure I dont have a burial Iloa! I've seen how the Bind-souls priests handle and feed their rituals with the soul of humans and Iloas and it'snt a destiny that I want to live!"


"I promise you, old friend, you can take it for granted"

 

 


 

 


 

 

12:30 in the morning

 

It was a bright and sunny day in Bahia, and people kept talking about Miss Radical and her performance last night. Dozens of testimonies began to come to the light of people who claimed to have been saved by the mysterious heroine, and at the same time dozens of theories of their origin and the magnitude of their abilities spread throughout the city.

From how strong she was to achieve what the same Jolbirth, guardian of New Bahia had been unable, to if she was a clone of Hannah Reyes, because the techniques of the "Sun" had been the characteristic movement of the giantess in many battles before. It was clear that Miss Radical was going to have a lot to talk about, and Mirabelle had already experienced it during the return home.


Dozens of neighbors and friends stopped the advance of the Jabberwock back home after the morning purchase, asking for any information that she could have heard from GUN. Although Mira had abandoned GUN when she became pregnant, people still considered her the protector of the neighborhood.

 

 


 



The Jabberwock opened the door of her house, throwing her shoes aside as she entered the living room-kitchen, leaving the shopping bags at the bar before speaking to her husband. (without bothering to even turn around)

"I'm going one by one... Fiona, what are you doing here?" Mirabelle said as she sat on her stool. (one reinforced to hold all the extra weight of the jabberwock)


Fiona turned her chair around with Jack, who was still working so calmly. "Elsa has asked me to look for a girl, so I let Jack find her with the security cameras while we see the last chapter of "Spring emotions", did you have time to see it last night? To stop the video or not, I ask"



Mirabelle sighed, while one of her tentacles opened the fridge to grab a can of beer. A very necessary considering the situation. "No, I have it pending... I'm going to move on to the next one... Fee, what the hell are you doing here?"



"Elsa has commissioned me exactly the same, so as I have a terrible allergy to work and sunlight, I have decided to put all my hope in Jack! Also, Elsa cant go to charge on me all she want just because she has no idea where my salary comes from! I have an honor as an enemy of the physical effort to maintain!" Fee defended himself from his position, floating in the middle of the mini-pool in which Jackie and Alice entertained themselves playing with their cousin Dalia.



"...Dalia, I'm glad to see you now that you still fit in our house, but you shouldnt be in high school or have they given you a vacation yet?"



"Nope aunt Mirabelle! I'm on vacation, and as I want, or rather I need to locate the identity of Miss Radical, I thought that Uncle Jack would be the best option and so I take the opportunity to play a little with the most adorable cousins r03;r03;in the world!" Dalia hugged the twins, who enjoyed splashing in the pool.


Pool that was in the middle of the Salon and nobody seemed to explain why.


Mirabelle sighed exhausted by the heat and the lack of logic in the situation, walking through the living room to be next to her husband. "Jack, my love, can you explain to me why is the fucking pool swollen and full of water in the middle of the living room? Because if you cant, I'm going-" Mirabelle used her tentacles to lift a container where there were 3 mobiles plugged into one. small electronic box.



"No no! That's for Elsa to believe we're working!" Jack stood up suddenly, trying to take his wife's bowl without much success. The enormous size of Mirabelle again gave her an advantage in the marriage. "Jackie and Alice were sweating a lot, and as I had to monitor the computer so that the program I use to analyze all the security recordings of Bahia doesnt stop, I thought it was easier to let them play in the pool inside the house that was with the sun burning them!"


"Jack... you're a jerk, period and end" Mirabelle sighed, leaving the bowl back on the table and carrying the empty jar of lemonade to fill it. "You're excited to grow, Dalia? 60 feet is a big difference with your current 15! And to think that four days ago you were a little pink ball full of love! I dont even want to think when the twins are older..."



"I'm excited, but now I have something even more important than growing up!" Dalia said as she rose from the floor, leaving the twins to charge Fee before joining Mirabelle at the kitchen counter. "I plan to become a hero and fall in love with Miss Radical before reaching 60 feet!"



Mirabelle instantly left the jug in the marble, turning to Dalia. "Honey, if I understood your mother right now, you are without aura, right?"


"Dont even think about saying that like my mother! With or without aura, I am Dalia Reyes Wood, I dont intend to stop at anything!"


Dalia hit her chest with her fist, while her C-com whistled to indicate it was time for her next pill. "Do you give me a glass of water, please? I'm trying to swallow my sideburns with nothing, but it's hard for me!" Mirabelle did not let her finish, filling a glass with water while with her tentacles and her tail she continued to squeeze lemons. "Thank you-"


Jack suddenly got up from the chair, scaring everyone. "Shut up a moment! I think I finally have the answer!" Turning on his phone, Jack marked the second most used number in his calendar. "Bolt? I'm going to give you a face, can you compare it with the database of inhabitants under 25 years of Bahia? And dont tell me that this doesnt  exist because you and I know that yes"


"Jack, I'm about to get promoted to the army command of the fiery alliance, if they find out that I've done something as reckless with an outsider like you, they could-"


Jack signaled to everyone, indicating that it was time. "Please, Bolt!" Everyone but mirabelle said at once, and after that Jack quickly dropped to his knees by the pool, placing the phone between his twins.Jackie and Alice looked at each other confused, babbling and laughing at their father's face.


"That's not fair... I cant resist my nephews... the rest of those bastards dont care... But my three cute little nephews..." Bolt sighed, turning on her computer. "Pass me the image, but in exchange I want to take the twins and Mirabelle to the new water park they have opened in Capital City!"

"And me?"


"Not to you." Bolt hung up the phone, letting Jack send the image silently, completely defeated by the harpy.


Mirabelle smiled at her husband from the bar, while letting her appendices finish preparing the lemonade. They spent long 7 minutes and 41 seconds in silence until Bolt called again.


"Rebecca Runners, human half-breed daughter of an extrahuman nephalem and a forest Iloa, 19 years old and a high school student at the private academy "Sea mirror",specialized in preparing future lawyers.

The rest of the data is private and I cant access without a city order, I can ask who is this girl?"


Jack approached the phone, trying to put on his best non-angry voice. "You havent been attentive to the news from Bahia this morning, have you?"


"I've already told you, I'm preparing the interview for the position of commander! I've been in the capital city for 3 days! If you even helped me find an apartment-"


"I dont need to listen to you anymore, you bastard who does not want to take me to the water park, we'll talk later, goodbye!" Throwing the phone to the sofa, the hacker leaned back in his chair. "We have a name and a part of her identity, how do we continue? I search for a way to sneak into the computer of the "Sea mirror" or something like that?"


Dalia got up from the stool, while pointing all the data on her phone.
"I can take care of finding her from here, I have my contacts in this city! Not in vain... the names of Elsa, Hannah and Sarah Reyes can open many doors! Aunt Fiona, aunt Fee, can you wait a little longer? Find her and talk to her.

I'll give you the information later so you can give it to my mother, okay?"


"Are you telling me you're stopping me from continuing to work, little bastard?" Fee asked while flying away from the pool. (while Jackie and Alice waved their little hands trying to recover the fairy)

Dalia nodded as Fee perched on the kitchen counter and sipped at Mirabelle's beer. "I thought so! Go walk and take as long as possible!"



Dalia nodded and after saying goodbye to everyone left the floor, leaving the group alone. Mirabelle took the jar of Lemonade and after removing two bottles for the twins, she throw the rest of the beer inside. "Well, let's see the episode of Spring Emotions! I really want to see if Rachel finally confesses that she was born as a man to her fiancé or not!"

 

 


 

 

Alleys of the port of New Bahia.

16:00 in the afternoon.

 


Rebecca stood for the fourth time in the corner of the alley, watching as the main street was still full. Today some kind of sporting event was held in the arcade center of Bahia, so no matter how much she hated it, it was logical that everyone was enjoying the streets.

"I could call dad... no, it would be very suspicious if suddenly I dont want to go home walking! Papa could suspect, and I cant put at risk my nightly operations... Think Rebecca, think!" The half-breed sat on the floor behind a container, covering her head with her hands while trying to think.

(Truly hard thing considering the sound of so many people gathered, the sound of the songs playing at full volume through the speakers and others that flooded the main street of the port)


"If I came to know how complicated it would be to move around the bay, I would have brought the suit in my backpack..." And it had certainly been difficult, because from the moment Rebecca set foot outside of the academy she could already dazzle Thanks to his improved vision, many more GUN agents on the streets than usual.

 

Saving the mayor and receiving thanks from her had not only given Rebecca the kind of publicity that Miss Radical was so eager to get, but that she had put her image and speech on everyone's lips in the city, for the good and for the bad.

The mere fact that GUN had not shown up during the extracurricular classes to imprison her meant that the mask that so much money she had invested worked correctly... if only she had brought the suit...

"It's very risky ... but what's the other solution? There are only two exits for this alley and both give to the crowd... I cant risk it, not now that I'm so close to being an true hero!" Rebecca stood up from the floor, wiping the back of her jeans before wiping her hands with sweat.


After one last check, the half-breed stuck to the opposite wall, and after counting to three, she launched herself with all her strength towards the other wall.

Resting her feet on it and with a quick turn, Rebecca started jumping between the two walls, gaining height until she managed to climb one of the roofs of the buildings.


"Ufff! That walljump hasnt been bad!" Rebecca said as she leaned against the building's chimney, recovering the air. "I need to find a way to scale flat walls like that... there will not always be two buildings close together or a facade with balconies to be able to climb in! Miss Radical cant get stuck in when a building is relatively flat!" The half-breed laughed to herself, before set off again on her way to her family's apartment.


Hopefully, her mother will not have arrived home yet and the window of Rebecca's room will remain open for her.

 

 


 



The building where his family lived was located on a side street next to the Ritchey Lips square, the main square of the port district. In these streets is where Rebecca had lived all her life, where she had learned to trust in justice and where her dream of becoming a hero at the height of the founders of Bahia had been formed.

The building was completely quiet, which greatly pleased Rebecca. Peering at the edge of the building he had come from, the half-breed measured the distance to the window of his room.

 

"25 meters, and if I fall to the ground... there arent many people in the street, but with the rumble that would be sure that those who are in the bar go out to look... but to fall to the street from here is even more- nope, I need jump" Rebecca leaned on the floor with one knee, checking the laces of her sneakers.

 

The last time I had tried a jump of such magnitude without making sure, she had ended up stamping on the edge of the building, destroying part of the safety wall and having to run leaving her shoes behind so that no one would catch her.

Leaning against the opposite side of the roof, Rebecca looked at her window. She was as nervous as she had been the night before, and it was in these moments that the song she always carried with her calmed her nerves and set the inextinguishable flame of her heart.


"There's no time to question my moves, I'll stick to the path I've chosen, I'll do it right, and you'll never run away from a fight!

Being a hero is my dream, and all I'm going to do is believe!

I have my chance to win, and I'm on my way to victory to achieve! I believe in me and a hero I will be!

I am Miss Radical and the whole world will see! I'm going to be a hero because all I have to do is believe in me!"

Rebecca's grandmother never told her where the song came from, but she was always her point of support, so Rebecca decided to turn her song into her main theme. (Every hero needs his theme!)

 

Rebecca started running at full speed, waiting for the last second to jump. With all the speed that she had reached, the distance between both buildings was fading. Preparing for the landing, Rebecca went through the open window of her room, prowling the floor of the room until she was lying faceup on the floor. "That was incredible! Not as much as showing my Sol wave to Hannah herself but almost!"


Rebecca got up quickly, hoping her older brother was not home. After a few seconds waiting for some noise, the half-breed turned to her body mirror, checking that there was no wound. Truth be told, Rebecca felt quite attractive, maybe a little too plump for her liking and for the lycra suit, but at least she had the fat in the right places! Not like the giantess sitting on her bed... wait a moment...

Rebecca turned suddenly, hyperventilating and falling from her ass to the floor, her hair dyed light blue falling all over her.

"What the hell?!"


A giantess in what must have been the grayest and ugliest tracksuit in history was sitting on her bed staring at her, one hand resting on the bed and the other placed on her chin. The giantess was quite attractive, and much, much more plump than her. But it fills up to a level that should be considered too erotic for daily life.

"10 points for your entry! It has been much more incredible than I expected!" The giantess applauded as she continued to look at Rebecca, the bed of the half-breed crunching under her weight.


"Who are you ?! What are you doing in my room? I'm going to call GUN!" Rebecca defended herself as she grabbed her phone from her backpack, trembling at the real possibility that GUN would come.


"I wouldnt do that! Not if you dont want them to find this..." The giantess smiled as she unbuttoned her tracksuit jacket, revealing her generous cleavage and pulling out Miss Radical's mask. "I have to admit that your room is beautiful, Miss Radical, or do you prefer to be called Radical?"


Being completely cornered, Rebecca decided that there was only one thing to do. Jump on the offensive. Taking a momentum faster than the giantess could even think, Rebecca threw herself at her, landing on top of her as they both fell to the bed. "I cant allow it!" Sol Wave-"

Rebecca raised her right fist, but the giantess caught it under her own hand and vanished the Sun Wave. "But... what? How ?!"


"I may not be able to use my aura right now, but I know the technique of my mothers perfectly! You specifically used the Sol wave of aunt Valeria and my mom, did you know?" The giantess used her much more superior strength to immobilize Rebecca, rolling over the bed that kept grinding until she had the Half-breed under her.


"Drop me-" Rebecca could not keep talking or struggling, for Dalia dropped gently on her. The weight of the giantess was enormous, but the heat was greater. Dalia looked at the half-breed for a few seconds, her cheeks completely flushed.


"I know it's a bit late to say this... But my name is Dalia Reyes Wood, and since I saw you last night... baby, you're pure dynamite" Dalia next her forehead with Rebecca's, both silently without daring to break the moment.
Rebecca was completely confused, but at almost historical levels.

First the giantess appears in her room for no reason or as, after it takes out of her neckline the mask that so many birthday payments had cost Rebecca save, and after that stops the Sun wave without problem ... And now this?

Being totally sincere, Rebecca already had practice on these situations either with human boys, extrahuman girls, Iloas of both genders and once during the third cycle solar holidays with an orc that was studying exchange.


She wasnt a perverted girl or anything like that, it was just that Rebecca tended to fall in love easily with those who, thanks to the strength inherited from her mother, could dominate. But this one was completely different.

The giantess was completely relentless, and if we put together the attractiveness of her attributes with her unparalleled size, Rebecca was completely enclosed and hot. But there was a problem.


It was Rebecca that should be on top! The half-breed had never been nor had it wanted to be the dominated part and this was no different! If she could turn around the giantess, surely they both had a good time... but being her the beta never!-

Hannah separated her foreheads, getting even closer to Rebecca. The half-breed knew exactly what was coming, and as much as she wanted to be the one to take the step, lifting the giantess wasnt an option.


Hannah hooked her lips with Rebecca's, beginning with a soft first kiss that Rebecca did not protest much. Although Dalia was having her first time, the whole process was not unknown to her... of course she know it.

(too many erotic stories seen at night in your C-com? It's possible)

 

The tongue of the giantess began its way to the smallest mouth of the half-breed, finding both in a shy touch. Rebecca decided to take advantage of that although Hannah's tongue was much bigger, she seemed to be completely new, beginning to force her to withdraw and fight inside Hannah's mouth.


Hannah started to get scared, thinking that Rebecca was trying to run away from the situation. With a little fear inside her, Hannah parted her lips and got up a little. "Is that-"

Nor finish the sentence Hannah could, when both arms of Rebecca pulled her neck back to her. Rebecca was still down, but this time she controlled the situation.

"Do not talk to me again without my permission, we are... You have made me very horny, and I am going to charge my debt, robber of rooms"

Hannah nodded, deciding that if she couldnt be the top in the first instance she should let herself go and wait for her moment.

 

The biggest erotic fight in the history of Bahia was about to begin.

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

 

Growth Journal, Day 2 - Oart 1.


I'm writing this while Rebecca has not yet reached her house, so I do not know how everything ends. I must admit that I am a true genius! Go to the academy and ask for Rebecca's address using a false order from my mother, and then ask the concierge to open the door of Rebecca's apartment using a fake GUN order! (provided by Jack, obviously)

 

My grandmother Calia always says that one should make the best possible entry, so this is my masterpiece in terms of entry! And so that I do not forget, I'm right now checking your underwear drawers, and according to these bras our little Miss Radical is a cup HH mean what it means...


I admit that it's ugly not knowing the codes of human underwear, but when you're a giantess and your underwear is made to measure it's... it's... Damn, I have no reason to know how numeration works!...

In my defense, my mom Hannah and my sister do not know how it works either, and we had a terrible time when we bought clothes for my mother Elsa for CA-mazon.