- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 


 

 

The clashes between God Alitian and the teenage giantess occurred throughout the main hall of the Night Palace, at such a high speed that neither Elsa, Jack nor Mirabelle were able to follow their rhythm.

 

(Of course this does not happen like that! By the grace of God, this doesnt make any sense! You can not pretend to be a kind of superhero!)


Godfather, your opinion right now is irrelevant! This is my story and I am going to tell it as I want!

The clashes between the Alitian God and the teenage giantess occurred throughout the main hall of the Nocturnal Palace, at such a high speed that neither Elsa, Jack nor Mirabelle were able to follow their rhythm. All the aura contained within the giantess after so many years without being able to use the second wild cards was released at once, elevating the physical characteristics of Dalia to the extreme.

The giantess had a reason to fight, had the energy to fight and had the will to fight. All together it became the fuel that ignited the giant machinery of his body! And thanks to the power of love of their mothers, Dalia was able to defeat the evil Hades and erase it from existence.

 

End of the Hades.

 

And I think this is enough, right? It is not necessary to write the rest of the fight!

 

 


 

 

 

 


 

 

(No, you'rent going to do that to me, daughter of a fucking bitch! You'rent going to go to discredit my name in a job that is on the way to failure!)


How exaggerated are you... but is it really necessary? I have dropped that Hades has lied all the time to earn our compassion and crush us, I have counted as Sildud... Sildud <3... as Sildud prevented Aunt Valeria from falling into hatred and revenge and I have counted as heroically I got up from my ashes, jumping from my mother's legs breaking all the straps and attacking Hades!

 

It isnt necessary... to know what happened next! Also, after this comes the real juicy part and I want to write it in real time while it happens to me! I have to accelerate this part if I want the part that is my daily diary on my last growth to be a real newspaper! And I've been a day late!


(I swear to you Dalia... I dont understand how your head works!

Elsa understand her, because over the years she has become a cool mother and a mayor dedicated to her people, and Hannah...

Hannah has gone from being a gamer asocial to a "Hero" with problems of confidence to be a social hero gamer mother, depending on the day of the month, with plenty of free time and a strange fondness for painting Easter eggs... Of your sister I will not speak because if she is overprotective towards you the rest is an outstanding girl!

But still, you are the worst of all! First you started this work as a story of how your mothers met and how humanity came to Novaterrae, and now you've skipped a lot of years to talk about the present?!)


In my defense, godfather, I found out that in the autobiography part the word "auto" means that you must be important for the plot and that if it is not ... I am going to suspend the end-of-course work besides that I have found that my counselors-


(Zoe?)


Aunt Zoe has told me that I can not reveal too much confidential information about the previous Iloa government or risk being arrested for treason to the fiery alliance.

And at my age, it would be pretty ugly, do not you think?

Also, the whole part of Hades is referring to me! During the battle against the Master, Hades was nothing more than a super-minor character with only relevance in the final battle! According to my mom, even she didnt know the name of Hades until mom Elsa mentioned it!


(Confess it, it's making you afraid to run out of your mothers' story, right?)
A little, yes! Is that both are heroes of the fiery alliance! Everyone knows what they achieved!

All I can contribute is your previous history... although perhaps you could delve into the subject of grandpa's candles? Mom has already commented several times that there are still 2 candles left to light and that Grandmother Calia has not had any prophetic dreams to explain that they are...

Do you think a subplot about my giant milf mother doing daily things would you like?


(To your teachers? No. To the rest of the readers who send this to you? Can... Hannah has always been known to have a dynamite ass... although as a dragon I am unable to see what it is attractive to have an ass that could exploit)

 
We still do not understand modern expressions and phrases, eh godfather?


(You create many very fast! It's not my fault! I spend every hour that I'm not watching Bahia from the heights on the C-Net learning juvenile jargon, but it creates more than the one that gives me time to memorize! It's like that of the "Dab" that has become another time so fashionable! What does that mean?!)


A Dab is something retro-modern! I think a humorist recovered it a Late night and since then all the boys of my age are like crazy doing Dabs with their parents! Really only those who descend from humans, because the old Iloas do not even catch it!


(Really... I dont understand young people, but as far as the main topic is concerned, if you dont want them to know what happened... just admit it without giving details... there are times that you prefer not to reveal your low moments, you will learn when you get older)

...
...I didnt defeat Hades with a super powerful second wild card... if it wasnt for my mothers I would have died for trying to exceed... Do you want reality!? The reality... is that I failed again! Hades used me, nourishing my aura even while outside my body! The reality is that I am not a hero... I need my two mothers, Aunt Mirabelle, Aunt Valeria, Sildud, Grandpa and Aunt Nu'ma... Aunt Fiona and Xilven had to be taken to the emergency hospital... Aunt Fee needed 2 sedatives for horses to calm her down enough... Aunt Valeria couldnt record that day so the episode that week had to be delayed one day and they made her pay a lot for it...
Do you want the truth?! I think my mother will have already made the public news so it should not be a problem to tell it here...
Hades escaped! We managed to destroy everything of him... but even so... He manage to escape in the form of wisp thanks to the aura that drained from me! It does not matter that now I am totally unable to do anything... The fact that I am still alive and can still speak is my fault!...
...
...
...
(Dalia? Are you still there? Of course you are there, you are writing ellipses)
I'm sorry... I stayed a moment afk...
(Really... you needed to get away, didnt you? You needed to let it out, do not try to deny it, I'm going to deactivate myself in the consultant mode, okay?)



 

Jolbirth has joined the chat

 
Jolbirth: So that you all understand the situation, all this battle happened five days ago, and since then Dalia has not left her room.


...


Jolbirth: and although Dalia is trying to paint it as a defeat, for the whole world the battle ended up as a victory, celebrated as it deserves. I know that Dalia has painted herself in many different ways, but the most absolute reality is that everything she does she tries to do with good intentions

...isnt it?


I have opened my heart enough, I have told the story from all possible points of view, so I will not say anything else. Hades escaped, and although I am free of him and in his current form is incapable of harming anyone... the mere fact that he is still alive is a defeat!


Jolbirth: Dahlia, no one is going to blame you for the aura that he drained, you know it? All you are doing is screaming with your heart to nothing


Heartfull cry...


Jolbirth: What?


Nothing. What I wanted to say is that... I failed to be the hero! Although everyone has followed my plan... which means that my plan is what has failed...


Jolbirth: Do you want to stop wallowing in the mud? You have defeated Hades! How I hate to be the voice of hope, but you have defeated Hades! Mission accomplished! And you may not have had the true hero scene you wanted... but Dalia...

You dont need to force things to happen faster. You are only 15 years old, enjoy and reassure yourself, it will be time for you to be a hero! Go step by step, enjoying the things of life, as your third growth!  

 
All I know about the third growth is that I have to take some pills every 2 hours and that it's going to be very painful, I remember it when Sarah went through hers...


Jolbirth: You havent taken the pill that's your turn, do you?


...now I come to the bed... and if you can, upload this as it is. I dont want to continue writing more today...


Jolbirth: As a consultant I think it's a bit short, but it does not matter much either, your teachers will understand the situation.

 



Jolbirth: Dalia? She will be gone... I will try to collect everything I can about the fight against hades, but it will not be easy... I cant trust any of those present to tell me what happened, but I can try to get the recordings of the Night Palace.  

For the sake of authentic history, Dalia will have to face her demons whether she wants to or not... I already speak like Flynn... that's disgusting.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

 

Mansion of the Reyes Wood family, Dalia Room.

 


The teen giantess pushed her chair to get up, turning off the computer screen before walking back to her bed.

The room is full of boxes much bigger than her, and a closet that at the moment seemed simply titanic was already installed on the back wall. Dalia dropped on her bed, closing her eyes while with one hand she tried to locate her water bottle and the box with the pills.

The first symptom of the third growth, blocking the regeneration of the aura, had been sighted the morning after Hades' "defeat" by Hannah, so in the last 5 days the house was full of people at all times.


Relatives who wanted a photo with Dalia before she was too big, giantess operators installed the new furniture that would make up her room and painting the walls with a new sky blue tone... Hannah had spared no expense, reaching the point of having bought clothes for each stage of growth. (Although the ones Sarah used were still in good condition)


In a certain way, as Hannah had forced the first stages of her third growth to fight vs Jolbirth... And since she couldnt live the normal experience, it was normal that now the giantess tried to do it correctly for her daughters... however exaggerated she seemed to the eyes of others.

"One pill every 2 hours to avoid muscle pain, huh? If I know it before I would have taken more of these after each workout!" Dalia read the prospect without wanting anyone in particular, dropping the pill on her mouth and swallowing it with a little water.


The teen giantess sighed, closing her eyes again and lying on her back with arms and legs outstretched.

The first days she had not noticed anything, but now... it was a strange sensation, as if someone very slowly was filling your bones, your muscles and your organs with more mass... not to mention that the absence of aura returned tasks so simple as opening drawers or doors from a much more complicated distance...


Dalia could feel how slowly her body grew as her panties slowly tightened, as her poor bra began to suffer the exponential increase of her breasts or how her socks slipped millimeter by millimeter by her growing feet. It was very strange because according to the doctor the rhythm of growth should be imperceptible, but Sarah had confirmed that during her growth, she also noticed it if she concentrated.

Preparing to fall into the realm of dreams, Dalia prepared "Burn My Dread" to be played in a few hours, while she could not help but imagine how horrible the following weeks would be...

"At least, when more hardship, with erotic results, happens... more entertaining is the diary! it's a good way to see things! I just wish... a few more muscles to load the twins without much trouble"


During the third growth, giantesses are extremely susceptible to falling asleep, so it is recommended to avoid long periods of inactivity or actions such as lying down if you need to work or perform activities.