- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 


 

 

Mansion of the Reyes family: 

1 week later

 

Caesar Shaw, the iloa of the sands formerly known as master chrono-archaeologist Shaw Duneater and one of the first Iloas who moved to Bahia, spent many years alone in the Great Desert. His parents bequeathed him and many other companions the goal of discovering what the alitian artifact "Fountain of dreams" was and was working for.

Shaw for many years remained with his companions investigating the mysterious seemingly dry spring, but until the arrival of humans to Novaterrae, all their research and testing had been in vain. During the battle against the Master, a group of humans led by the "Dirty Lover" Victoria arrived at the temple where Shaw and his fellow researchers resided.

The group of Iloas and humans collaborated together, managing to restore the fountain of dreams and fulfill the dreams of Shaw's parents and fellow researchers. After this, Shaw decided to take one of the fragments of the fountain, taking it with him to Bahia and refounding the ancient alitian order of the Chronomantics.

Many years later, Caesar Shaw retired from the order, devoting himself to the teaching of chronomancy as a teacher for young people.


"Shaw! Professor Shaw!" Shaw opened the door of the mansion garden as quickly as he could, while his beloved student Dalia and his ex-pupil Sarah waited for him at the door of the mansion.


"Dalia Dalia, calm down, my legs arent what they used to be!" Dalia was still bouncing in her wheelchair, while Sarah tried to calm her little sister's spirits. "Listen to your sister! If you're still with fatigue, you should slow down!"


"This tired, dont worry! This is too important! We are going to locate "H" and finish it! This fatigue will be the last, I swear!" Dahlia ended up hyperventilating, having to grab her chest and fall on the back of the wheelchair.


"Look, I told you! I should take you, little sister, so I'll make sure you cant get rid of that much!" Sarah rummaged in her backpack, taking out a small bottle of water for her sister.

 

"Thank you... but it isnt necessary... the wheelchair is for these occasions... if I see that I cant continue... I will ask you to carry me in my arms" Dalia stuck a long drink to the bottle, almost emptying it in one gulp. The teen giantess left the bottle in her lap, watching as Shaw looked at her with sorrow in his eyes.

 

"Dalia, I can take care of this only with Sarah, you can stay at home if you need to-"

 

"No, I can ... I swear, I want to be able to talk with Ogden, it's the living history of Bahia! And this is the only opportunity I have ... ahhhhh ... to be able to clarify the foundation of Bahia!" Shaw and Sarah approached scared before the attack of fatigue of Dalia, although the teen giantess stopped them with the hand.


Shaw rummaged in his pockets, finding the envelope with the investigations of his colleagues in the Archive for Dalia. "Listen, Dalia, I've been watching what you told me and I think Jolbirth may be wrong, because as far as I could figure out in the Archive, Nu'ma was recruited by Elsa before the battle of the Nights Nation."


"I believe Jolbirth, so I hope that Ogden can clarify the facts! I have no problem... in taking this matter to the director of the Archive personally! Sarah, are you with me right?"


Sarah nodded to her sister, carrying the wheelchair and Professor Shaw in her hands. "Of course, yes, besides, if you do not pay attention to yourself for not having gone through the third growth, I will be your voice in the meantime!" Dalia silently thanked her sister, while Shaw settled into Sarah's palm watching the pair of sisters.


In the background, Dalia is affectionate, only that she needs a lot to show it.

 

 


 

 

 

 


 

 

Port district "Royal", presentation of the MAGUN:

30 minutes later.

 


The whole name? Caprice of Valeria and Calia. Elsa the first 50 times that she proposed it was denied, but at 51... 51 were enough to convince her.
The great day event, the inauguration of the fourth port and first military port of Bahia

With the recent maritime attacks by the renegade members of the Tharon, Bahia as a coastal city was obliged to prepare for a possible war with the Tharons, and that led to the formation of a Marine section of GUN led by the legendary Ogden Swail. Hundreds of journalists had gathered to listen to Mayor Elsa Reyes and new captain Ogden Swail, and that's where our trio comes in.


Sarah hid behind one of the buildings near the presentation, looking towards the press pass. "There are a lot more people than mom say this morning... it's going to be difficult to get you behind the scenes, Dalia..."


"Dont worry, I have my own resources!" Dalia rolled toward the corner of the building, looking for the signal. One of the flags of Bahia was upside down, as they had agreed. "Big sister, I need you to take me to that truck! The one with the reverse flag, and while Professor Shaw, I need you to prepare the recorder and the water of dreams, we do not have much time!"


Shaw nodded, while Dalia and Sarah walked away (Sarah carried her little sister in her arms while holding the wheelchair with her arm).

The professor began to take out the brush and the bottle of water, thinking at all times how interesting it would be to see the story from the point of view of the legendary "aggressor" who fought against the construction of Bahia.

 

Dalia and Sarah arrived at the press van, where a reporter without saying anything to anyone handed a canvas to the sisters before returning to work. Sarah was afraid of what Dalia was thinking, and to her misfortune that thought was right.

Dalia covered her and the wheelchair with the canvas. "Now, older sister, take me as if it were a box! And if you come across mom or someone you know, pretend that I'm just-"


"I... I get it... I love you so much, little sister, but this?" This is by far one of your craziest and probably right ideas you've ever had. "Sarah sighed as she grabbed the wheelchair and began to enter. little by little to the backstage of the event.

The giantess advanced little by little, dodging workers both Iloas of the mountains and giantess. As was usual in the last 20 years, more and more extrahuman species reached large sizes (between 20 and 30 feet) which allowed more and more workers to find space in physical tasks that until recently were reserved only for Iloas of the seas or the mountains.

This was good and bad in equal parts, because as Hannah and many other giantesses discovered in a bad way, the clothes of the Iloa is much more rough and rigid than the human. This prevented the human textile industries and Iloas from merging, which led to the fact that with increasingly larger and more varied extra-human bodies, the exclusive giantess clothes were lost in oblivion.


Why the hell am I telling this? Ahhhh, of course! Because I am under a canvas as if it were a small table or a piece of furniture! ... stupid fatigue!

"Aunt Fiona, can you let me in? This is... just... one thing for mom! I have to take it to her dressing room! She doesnt have a dressing room... oh..." Dalia tried to close her eyes and stop listening to her Big sister, because Sarah is a genius in many ways. Be discreet? That's not one of the things Sarah highlights.

"No no no! You cant look under! Listen to me, it's just a piece of furniture! Oh no no no no no! Get away please aunt Fiona... oh sure... I'm mentally narrating... she cant e- AHHHHHHH- "Ahhhhh!" Sarah threw the wheelchair forward while holding her aunt in her arms.

 

Dalia struggled to maintain control of the wheelchair, forcing it to turn to avoid hitting the wall. Looking back, the teen giantess saw the struggle of her older sister with her aunt, one slightly too exaggerated? Enough, but Dalia wasnt going to say no to a good scene.

Rolling with all his strength and struggling against his own fatigue, Dalia began to flee towards the main building of MAGUN where according to his informant, Ogden would be preparing for his press conference. She could only hear the guards discover her while trying to open the door of the building.


"Is there someone there? Elsa? I'll be ready in a couple of minut-" Ogden looked through the mirror in the hall of the building like a giantess in wheelchairs rushing in. "You look like Elsa, you must be one of her daughters"


"Mr. Ogden... ahhh..." Dalia closed the door behind her, trying to jam her with one of the wheels of the chair. Ogden simply laughed as he approached the door, locking the door to the giantess's joy. "Thank you... sir... ahhhh... ahhh..."


"Are you okay, daughter? You look completely shattered, more than a girl your age should be." Dalia refused, while Ogden knelt to try to help her as best he could.


"I think you can help me... sir... I need you to tell me the story of the foundation of Bahia! Please ... I think something bad inside of me may have originated at that time" Ogden's look of confusion I had no price, while Dalia drank water from her bottle trying to catch her breath.


"It's a bit hasty, but if I can help, I'll be happy to do it, miss."


Dalia smiled, while between heavy breaths she looked for Shaw's number on her phone. After calling him, she put the phone on the loudspeaker and pointed it at Ogden.

"Captain Ogden, start from the moment you arrive in Bahia! And Professor Shaw, start the recording of chapter 77!... ahhh..." Ogden grabbed the phone, letting Dalia breathe quietly.

 

 


 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

This chapter is a bit shorter because of lack of time, but today the work has been devastating and I can not stand it anymore without going to sleep, sorry