- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some say that those who do not know history are condemned to repeat it over and over again. The truth is that as much as you know the story can not do anything but sit and watch the progress, the story will continue with you or without you.


Changing the subject today we have a lot of change of points of view to make sense of a certain event! I hope you like this mini-experiment! Thanks to the more than 300 people who have read my story from yesterday to today and thanks also to those who will read tomorrow!

Caelus Airport: 14:00 in the afternoon (Nichole P.o.V)


Bahia del sol is from the mythological point of view a city full of cultures and traditions, of mysteries and legends. It does not take more than stopping to read the name of the streets or buildings to realize how much Bahia looks and respects the past. Which for any history enthusiast like me does a personal Eden garden.


"Nikolav! Finally!" Before I could turn around I noticed Elsa hugging me from behind with all her strength. My poor old back will not hold many more attacks ... although I'm not going to stop her either, not even.


When I turned to hug her I noticed that Chris was coming from behind (at first I did not like that boy, but he has managed to take Elsa down a path not too deadly for what he has my respect) and a beautiful girl that by his height and Corpulence could not be any other than Hannah.


"Come, let me introduce you!" As usual Elsa started to pull me before I could even open my mouth. "Hannah this is Nichole Avalle, Nikolav for friends, my personal assistant and my mother figure for much of my childhood, Nikolav, she is Hannah, my giantess girlfriend and my future wife and mother of my children-"


"ELSA !!! DO NOT ADD ME ... THINGS !!" The little giantess took a deep breath and approached me, kneeling and offering my hand. "Nice to meet you Mrs. Nichole ... I thought she was Russian ... but do not be offended or anything! I have nothing against the Russians! It's just that Elsa has been calling her all the time ...you know... nikolav... "The poor thing seemed completely lost and my maternal instinct shot like a bullet. I hugged her as best I could and whispered in her ear.


"Easy little girl, Elsa always does that so it's not your fault" poor Hannah nodded and smiled at me as best she could before Elsa got in the way.

"Do not even think about telling her anything private, I want her to maintain the image of a tough guy she has of me for at least another couple of weeks!" Elsa has always been too jealous, but many girls she has taken to the bedroom liked, so I'm not the one to get into it.


"It would not occur to me! First I would need a coffee!" As usual, Elsa swelled her cheeks and turned around, this time going to Hannah and burying her face between her breasts ... "Anyway ... as elsa told you dear Hannah, I'm her-"


"NOTHING OF DEAR HANNAH!" Trying to scream while hiding your face is not the best idea elsa ...


"So Hannah, or do you have a problem with that too?" nodding without taking her head off ... Hannah may be thinking it's a childish gesture, but I know what you're doing ... "Hannah, I'm Nichole Avalle, Elsa's personal assistant at her father's request. throw your money to the first idiocy that comes to her"


"I see ... I already said it was weird that an architect-" "BEST ARCHITECT OF MY GENERATION" "Whatever ... that she had a personal assistant, since you're here, you could convince her not to do any reform For me, I'll grow up for 2 years, so it's a waste of money, and ... we've known each other for less than 24 hours ... it's not so that I want to change their entire house for me. "

A common trait known to every good historian among the giantess is kindness, and I am glad to see that Hannah is no stranger to that fact. The best example of the kindness of the giantess comes from the same founder of Bahia, Calia Sol, who at the end of the civil war had only 14 enemies killed. (as an example to be understood, another member of Calia's platoon was the one who later became her husband, Flynn Stein who killed more than 90 enemies) Such a point came to his kindness that Calia herself after each battle ran the place to look for wounded of any of the sides and to heal them.


That is another interesting point: to Calia Sol (and by extension to each giantess of third growth) are attributed dozens of extrahuman skills, from control of the aura with a range of kilometers, through the ability to partially control animals and plants in their range of vision, even greater follies such as the ability to read the mind or see the future. Today the only quality that we can really know that he possessed was an unbreakable will and a great aura management. (although we can also attribute force and velocity much greater than that of an average gi-


"NIKOLAV! EARTH CALLING NIKOLAV!!" Elsa was wagging desperate ... how long have I been talking?


"Excuse me dear ... I was thinking about how much money to get for everything you want to do."


"That's not necessary! Pay attention to me!" Poor Hannah was on nerves, and it's no wonder, until you do not know Elsa for at least a month, the situation can get exasperating.


"Dear, I usually have to stop Elsa, much more than you and Chris imagine, but today I'm with her." Before I could say anything I went ahead and put my finger on his lips. "You've stolen Elsa's heart, so let her put you on the pedestal that holds you now, do you understand?" I winked at her while Hannah looked away completely red.


"I told you, she blushes easily" Elsa was really proud, although it was not something to be ... for today I'll pass it on.

Hyperion District: 15:00 in the afternoon (Elsa P.o.V)


After having Chris park in the basement of my building, I gave Nikolav a sheet with everything he needed, another to Chris and I took hold of Hannah's hand.
"There you are! The shopping list of love! Team ... time to divide!"


"You will not pretend to drive your new car BECAUSE YOU DO NOT HAVE CARD and then I'm going to do your errands, not Elsa I know you live in another world, but this is too much for you" For some reason ... Chris did not seem willing to to collaborate.


"Come on Christopher, we'll finish sooner if we split into two groups, and I'll give you a generous tip later." Nikolav grabbed his arm and pulled him toward the elevator. That's the kind of woman I want to be! Strong, determined and do not accept a no for an answer! "


After making sure they were gone, I gestured for Hannah to duck.


"Elsa ... I feel bad for everything you're doing-" I grabbed her neck and kissed her directly on the lips. (Elsa's Rule number 11: If a pretty girl is debating interim a good kiss always brings them back to reality)


(Hannah P.o.V)


Even in my darkest dreams I would not have expected a kiss ... my first kiss ...Elsa started gently, keeping her hands on my cheeks to keep me from moving ... although with the difference between our bodies they were nothing more than emotional attachments. Her lips taste like mint ... chewing gum from before? Or is it a bodily response to the amount of blood that is traveling in these moments throughout my body- OH GOD A FRENCH KISS. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! HER TONGUE IS TOUCHING MINE! AND NOW WHAT DO I DO? HER MOUTH SEEMS TOO SMALL! I DO NOT KNOW IF I CAN! DAMN WHAT SHIT IS MADE IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS?!


(Elsa P.o.V)


As soon as I saw that he had relaxed, go to step 2: The erotic dance between two enamored lips.
I have to admit, that throughout my long career as the so-called best playgirl on the west coast of the United States, I've kissed a lot of mouths, with fangs, with cat tongues, with drool (but it was a slime, so it's not nothing worrying). But Hannah's mouth ... is completely different than what I expected.

For starters there was much more space inside his mouth to play, and his tongue is super warm, and huge! More than what I expected! Hannah seems nervous, she keeps moving her own tongue from one side to the other. But I dont care. In the dance of love, I am the one who controls ... wait ... what is she doing? She is also trying to play with my tongue ... naughty girl ....
When she put her tongue in my mouth, almost unintentionally she came to my bell ... and as much as I hated it, I had to push it away so I did not throw up all the breakfast on Hannah mouth.


(Hannah P.o.V)


She is vomiting ... until breakfast ... I know I must not be very good at kissing ... but so unpleasant has it been?


"Agggg ..." Elsa recomposed herself panting and after wiping her lips with a tissue she turned to me. "It has not been bad ... but let's not go into my mouth next time ..."


"So horrible ... have I been?"


"Hannah, it was the best kiss of my life." Nice words, accompanied by the smell of vomit. "I'm not saying it to look good! Really ... damn ... I'm not the one who should be nervous ..." Elsa ... was blushing? She can? "Really ... it was my best kiss, until you put your tongue to my bell!"


Oh no...


"Otherwise... you'll take practice after each kiss, take this as an example! Get tongue is good! Put tongue until the bell is wrong!"
I must look idiot nodding it completely red.

"Now come on! We have to go to several stores and I want to catch something to eat, maybe pizza"


"What stores?"


"Mainly you and I are going to the dressmaker, to make you a wardrobe as god demands ... After that ..."


"Elsa!" ... I have been telling her that not all morning and it has only served to give her my first kiss. I'm going to try reverse psychology ... "Thank you! I hope you buy me nice things!"


"Pretty nothing! The most beautiful there is! I have a bank account with $ 17,000 that Nikolav lets me use for things for you and I plan to make good use of it!"


"17.,000 dollars ?! WHERE DO YOU GET SO MUCH MONEY ?!"


"Mainly of all the buildings I've designed throughout America, China and one in Italy, all the money I make goes to the account that Nikolav controls, and from that account he gives me 5,000 dollars every month for all expenses. we avoid things like buying a seal, I like seals, my favorite animal followed by parrots and llamas, do we buy a llama when we get married? " Elsa ... is more excited than constumbre. And at the same time it gives me a little more fear. But only for the part of the money. (I also like seals)


"We'll see...."


"That means we're getting married." Elsa smiled with her stupid smile of stupid stupid stupid!


"ELSA STOP NOW!" I ran to the entrance of the basement, stopping next to the sign of prohibited vehicles over 13 feet. "13 feet ... I'm almost forbidden myself too ..."


"Hannah darling, if you were forbidden in this building I would buy a house for you and me! A 50-foot house! With many rooms! I want to have 3 children!" Elsa ran outside while I tried to compose myself against the wall.


3 children ... being extrahuman should be 3 giantess girls unless something changes ... THAT SHIT I'M THINKING! "ELSA RETURNS HERE LITTLE RAT!"

 

Home of the Reyes family: 14:00 in the afternoon 

 
The hangover ... is killing me ... why would I let Chris invite me to that last beer? or to any of the previous twelve ...


DING-DONG DING-DONG DING-DONG


Great ... and now Hannah has forgotten the keys ... that baby would lose its head if it were not tied to the body ...


DING-DONG DING-DONG DING-DONG


"I'M ALREADY HANNAH, STOP PLAYING THE CHIME I'VE ALREADY HEARD YOU!"


When I opened the door waiting for Hannah to scold her as she deserves, what was my surprise when I saw her friend Sofia on the door on her knees, as if asking for forgiveness as the japanese do ... I think ... I'm not here today to think .. .


"Ma'am Reyes ... I'm so sorry ..." The poor little animal was crying as if life were on it.


"Hi Sofia!, it's been a while since you've come to play with hannah, it's just that she's not with you ... Has something happened to her?"


"I COULD NOT PROTECT IT!" Sofia hit the ground with her fist, slightly cracking the stone tile. "WHEN I NEEDED MORE I COULD NOT PROTECT IT!" At this point ... I was on the verge of heart attack ...


"WHAT HAPPENED TO HANNAH SOFIA? Please ... explain ..."


"A GIRL CALLED ELSA HAS KIDNAPPED HANNAH! I HAVE THE CAR REGISTRATION AND EVERYTHING! WE HAVE TO CALL THE POLICE! TO THE ARMY! TO G.U.N!"


Elsa ... the name rings on my memorie and I do not know what ... from last night! Hannah's couple last night! What a daring girl, take Hannah in the middle of classes ... then punish her on the one hand and celebrate on the other.

"Sofia sweetness, Elsa is her girlfriend, nobody has kidnapped her! Do you want to pass by and calm down while I call her?"


"... No ... thank you, Mrs. Reyes ..." Sofia got up and left half staggering ... maybe he should have made her enter directly. Although I'm glad Hannah keeps friends who care so much for her!


Sofia leaned on a tree and dropped to the ground, holding her face with both hands to control herself.


| Hannah's mother does not care that that girl mistreats Hannah ... I'm alone in this ...
Nothing happens. I'll protect Hannah no matter what. Even if I have to personally show him how horrible that kidnapper is so she can let himself be protected for me. Even if I have to do it myself. |

Chapter End Notes:

A situation varies from which eyes we see it. The heroes of one can be the demons of others. Wanting to protect someone can cause more harm to other people. Everything depends on the point of view.

The good thing... is that it's never too late to do things right. But for this one must first see his mistakes.