- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 


 

 

Roof of the Archive, 20:45 in the afternoon.



Night fell on New Bahia, while the cathedral district began to light up with the ambient lights. One of the bases of the architectural team of Elsa was that Bahia 2.0 was illuminated with environmental electric crystals, for even in the darkest night there where you see a dim light illuminate the streets, creating a perpetual sensation of nightfall.

Do you know that it was not so well lit? The roof of the Archive.


"DAMN DOOR! WANT YOU... to open... at once!" Dalia kicked the employee door again, again resulting in a new fault. When the giantess escalated to the roof of the Archive with the objective of entering discreetly dodging the security guards, the last thing she thought was that the only one. STUPID. DOOR. IT WOULD BE CLOSED!

"Aaaahhhh... aaahhh... I cant believe it! How can they make doors so strong?... I am a giantess! I have much more strength than a human or an Iloa of the forest!..." Dalia threw herself again against the door, hitting her with the shoulder. The door, even being the human/Iloa of the forests size, resisted each one of the onslaughts of the giantess teenager.

"Well... you've wanted it stupid door! I didnt want to, but you forced me! So you know... that all this... HAS BEEN FOR YOUR GUILT!"


Dalia sat on her knees on the floor, closing her eyes and beginning to channel her aura. From the moment Dalia was born, Hannah and Elsa had taught her to be a good person, to respect others, and to have confidence in one another.Only one thing she had restricted to her daughter for her own safety:

- The use of the Willcard

Needless to say, since she turned 11 and she managed to use her first Willcard, the giantess had been using them again and again to be able to catch up with her sister or her relatives.

Did she feel good disobeying her mothers? Of course not! Dalia hated it with all her might.

But ... it was a matter of self-confidence ...


Sarah had been born with a natural gift for the control of the aura, the elements and her own will, which had led her to be considered a serious candidate for representative of extrahumanity in the race council.

A gifted, a genius, everything Sarah touched turned into pure gold!

Nothing could go wrong if Sarah Reyes put her will into it!

The girl who was born with the will of a king! Able to make tremble to the heroic heroes of Novaterrae from her most tender childhood! And it wasnt for less... Sarah is living proof that the fall of the Master, born during the time that Hannah was still... that would be considered spoiler...


Whatever it was, Sarah had talent to govern and lead, she had intelligence to take advantage of it and she had the strength to make her dreams come true. An authentic superstar.

And where was Dalia in all of it? In the shadow. In the perpetual and gigantic shadow of her big sister.


Dont get confused, Sarah had been an absolutely great older sister! Everything Dalia wanted... Sarah got it. No one or anything was against the wishes of the child, because Sarah made them reality without sweating. And that was absolutely great!...

Little by little... so great that it was only became an echo... because Dalia was growing, and becoming more and more aware of herself. As the younger sister was comparing herself... things didnt improve. Examination notes... friends, achievements in the combat academy... nothing Dalia achieved could even compare to what Sarah had previously achieved...

That was his day to day, making little Dalia a more proud person, always trying to overcome her sister at any price. Looking for things that Sarah had ignored to become a star in them... even if she did not like them too much... like the chronomancy club.


"WAIT A MOMENT! Why am I describing myself as if I were the villain ?! AGGG! Damn door! You make me mad!"

 

"That's because you know you need me to be able to overcome your limits, little bug..." A dark, ghostly voice frosted Dalia's ears, while a sensation that the giantess knew too well ran through her spine. "Come on... use the Willcard and let me give you the power you deserve! We are a team or not, my little bug?"


"HADES! GO AWAY!" The spectrum laughed as it materialized completely, taking its shadow shape as usual.


"My Dalia... Dont be so cruel! I just want to help your potential help you reach ... and for that, this little door is now the obstacle that stands in your way! Look at her! Just a little aura and stroke PUM! You would be in the Archive!"

 

The specter flutters around the giantess, caressing her while she forces her to look at the door. "I am the product of your mind, the voice that will make you leave your name in the story! Thanks to me you defeated the fragment of Scarlet Key! That can only mean ... that I have or rather you are right!"


"It is true that Jolbirth was sure that the Archive was wrong... and I have come too far to stay here! I will leave my name in history as the best chronology! And for that... I must start making decisions!" Dalia squeezed her eyes, while Hades faded and the giantess activated the Will card.


Dalia charged against the door, this time thanks to the extra strength of the aura managing to knock her down.

"I ACHIEVE I- AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Behind the door ... there was a small corridor, a railing ... and the stairwell.

 

 


 

 


 

 

Inside the Archive.


The great Archive of Bahia is located in the cathedral district, on one of the side streets that surround the city hall. As an official building, the surveillance of the Archive is directed by GUN, which is controlled by each security camera, each guard and each agent assigned. Is it much for a single building?

Not at all!

The Archive not only contained millions of books of humanity or the Iloa, great historical weapons and millions of Terabytes of data on each inhabitant who had lived or lived in Bahia, on the history of the Earth, of Novaterrae and much more.

In addition, the Archive contained a fragment of the Fountain of Dreams, from which emanated the water that each Chronologist of the region used in his research and work. Only that fragment of 50 pounds had a monetary value equal to the entire district of the cathedral.


 Therefore, neither Elsa nor the security of the building expected that Dalia's attempt to sneak would end up falling from the roof. Falling literally.


Dalia fell headlong into the middle of the main room, where Elsa planned to wait for her sitting in the middle of it. Logically, when you see your daughter fall from 120 feet high and also falling off HEAD, the first thing you do is run to help her.

But Dalia wasnt a normal daughter. Definitely, she wasnt.


"Infiltration achieved! Now to the second step!" Dalia opened her eyes, stroking her head slowly as she stood in the middle of the smoke. (The smoke was Elsa's fault, everything for her spectacular entrance ...)

"Is something burning? The Archive usually has a bit of haze... but so much smoke?!"

 

"It's my new smoke machine, do you like it, my daughter?" Elsa rested her head on her hand, counting mentally how long it took Dalia to notice.


"It's really cool, mom! I have an idea, let's use it to give mommy a scare and she'll give me back the Fcl... oh oh .." Dalia began to tremble (falling a little drop of blood on her forehead) and turn, following the sound of the voice.


"Hello, my little bug! You should be home already, am I wrong?" Elsa got up from the chair, invoking her halberd "Blood crimes" and walking slowly towards Dalia.


"... mom ... how?"


"Never underestimate your fucking mother, honey! Do you think we dont know you?! I know what you're going to do before you even think about it!" Elsa jumped towards her daughter, throwing a thrust at her.


Dalia rolled back, dodging the blow by the hair. "I just need to look at one thing from the Archive! I have not gotten into any dangerous area and my C-Com is loaded! Nothing was going to happen to me to get home later than the hour!" Elsa ignored her completely, disappearing and reappearing quickly over her daughter, letting herself fall with the halberd in front of her.


The giantess managed to hold the blade of the halberd with both hands, but Elsa kept pushing down. "My daughter, we have a curfew for something! At 8 o'clock at night you have to get home! I can not let you skip it! What kind of mother would I be ?!"


"One who does not threaten her daughter with a sharp halberd!" Dalia gathered all her strength, throwing her mother and the pack on the tables. Elsa fell on top of them, destroying them by the force of the impact and rolling several feet backwards.

"Aahhh ... aahhh ... have you seen that, mom? In the end, all our training hours have been useful!"

 

Mas Elsa did not move, remaining lying on the floor. "Mom? Mom... MOM!"

Dalia ran to her mother, about to cry. It would be a shame that as the giantess came to help her mother ... it would make her halberd appear again, giving the giantess a hard blow on her feet and knocking her down.

"AAAHHH! Bad! You're bad! I was really scared!"


"My daughter..." Elsa stood up, dusting off her suit, as she jumped up onto her daughter's stomach and walked between her generous breasts. "You must learn that the world is dark and that people are not going to play fair... that's the only truth!"


Dalia tried to raise her hand to push her mother but the blonde was faster and throwing the halberd with precision, managed to stick it in the sleeve of the shirt of the giantess, nailing it to the ground. "I will fight justly, because that is what you have taught me!"


The giantess gritted her teeth, activating the second Willcard. Elsa took a couple of seconds to realize what was happening, but by the time the blonde wanted to stop it ... it was too late. "Little bug! DONT DO IT!" Dalia managed to pull the halberd from the ground and throw her mother across the room.

 

"That is... the power that lies within you... the power that you fear and want to control... belongs to you and only to you! It is yours by divine decree, so not using it would be missing the teachings of your mothers!"

Hades's voice filled Dalia's head, while her aura was dyed black and began to emanate visibly from her body. The giantess began to notice how her strength recovered and grew second by second, a feeling of power and control, simply wonderful, clouded her heart and mind.

 

"Ahhh... ahhh!" Almost orgasmic cries came directly from Dalia, while Elsa struggled to get up. For the fourth time, Dalia succumbed to the voice of the depths of her heart ... and this time Elsa was alone to stop her.


The blonde stood up leaning on her halberd, while Dalia's skin turned dark and her eyes began to shine. "None of that ... I will not let you take control of my daughter!" Elsa charged forward, setting her halberd on fire and trying to strike a blow directly to the stomach of the giantess.


"Too slow, but not bad for a half-extra-human!" Dalia stopped Elsa's halberd, her voice beginning to split as a spectral tone too familiar to the blonde begins to emerge from her depths. "You'll need a lot more to stop us! This time ... I'm bright enough!"

Dalia began lifting the halberd and Elsa with one hand, while with the other she began to conjure a ring of black smoke. "Greetings to Dalia's grandmother... if you reach the abyss without losing your head!" Dalia began to laugh, while the ring of smoke descended to the ground forming a terrifying portal.


"Dont you dare use Juddit's name in vain, Hades!" Elsa released the halberd, grabbing at Dalia's cut sleeve, balancing and getting far enough away.


"Oh, good moves! But you must show many more, because I dance with the deep and I am not willing to have such a slow march!" Dalia turned around, snapping her fingers and turning the halberd into a trident of her size.


"I know perfectly what you dance, Hades, but that does not mean I'm going to let you!" Elsa spell a "Sol wave", launching forward to collide with Dalia. The giantess hit the "Sol wave" with her fist, stopping her calmly.

"... idiot" Elsa exploded the "Sol wave", launching Dalia flying while her body began to recover the normal color.

 

"No... no no no no no NO NO NO!" Dalia stood up suddenly, while little by little her skin began to turn dark again. "But who do you think I am, Elsa ?! I'm Hades, and I will not let anything stop me ever!"

Dahlia conjured black smoke from both hands, beginning to fill the entire room at an alarming rate. Elsa, seeing that the "Deep Nightmare" was approaching, tried to flee through the doors of the room.

"Nothing escapes my smoke! Because the return of the Master is inevitable! And you and Hannah must be the first to fall! Our revenge will be total, and this world will be tinged with the blood of the traitors!" Dalia threw the trident at Elsa, nailing her this time to her mother on the ground.


Little by little, the room was filled with black smoke, and Elsa... Elsa had more... more and more problems... to... to... to breathe...

 

 


 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

The doors of the Archive burst open, while Hannah jumped over her wife. The smoke was thick and evil, but Elsa could stand it. The priority was clear.


The 60-foot giantess ripped one of the ceremonial swords from the walls, swinging it hard to clear the smoke that surrounded Dalia. Hades tried to defend herself, throwing a dark flame like coal directly at the giantess, but Dalia was only 14 and a half years old at 15 feet.

Nothing her little daughter could do would hurt Hannah. "Dont come near, scum!" Hades tried to repeat the attack, but the fire vanished again in contact with Hannah.


"Get out of my daughter's body, before I can find a way to erase your existence. It's my last warning" Hannah lifted Dalia into her arms, hugging her gently as her aura cleansed the body of her young daughter and temporarily expelled Hades.

 

Hannah's tears fell softly, heating Dalia's unconscious body. "I'm sorry ... I could not do anything else ..." Elsa jumped up onto her wife's thigh, while Hannah lowered her daughter's body so that Elsa could hug her again.

 

"The one who feels it, I am... compelling you to face... that... it'snt fair ... it'snt fair..." Hannah and Elsa cried in silence, while guilt devoured them inside.

 

 


 


Dalia was born almost dead, because Hades had taken revenge against Hannah and Elsa taking the body of her unborn daughter. The specter was willing to consume the baby's life, and would have achieved it without anyone knowing... if it werent for Dalia herself.


From before she was born, Dalia's heart was full of hope, and her will was such that Calia considered her a Dirty lover without even being born. This will... was enough for Hades cant devour the essence of her life in time... condemning him to exist inside Dalia until Hannah gave the way to end forever with his old enemy.

Dalia achieved a miracle, one that at the same time would condemn her for her whole life because of the actions of her mothers.

That guilt will persecute them throughout their existence... because their cowardice took away from their daughter the ability to live a normal life.