- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Many thanks to everyone for exceeding the mark of the 1100 readings! I love you all! I hope that you stay here to discover what the future holds for Hannah!

As I said here is the second part of yesterday's chapter! Hannah continues with Elsa and Chris, while in another part a report is delivered. A bright road has appeared in front of our protagonists. Bright but full of dangers.

Chris started the car and we started driving outside the suburbs. Thinking from a logical point of view, get in a car with your mother's boyfriend and your "girlfriend" without even asking where we are going is not the best decision of my life. Once again, as soon as I tried to ask where we were going, Elsa stretched out on the seat and started talking.


"So ... that lion with personality problems and you're friends?" Elsa was rummaging through her cell phone without even bothering to look at me.


"No, not at all ... before, but he's been messing with me for 4 years now ... I have no idea why," I really think I know, but I do not feel like carrying Elsa with my problems on the second day of our relationship is a good idea.


"Well, Hannah, listen to me: Give her a good punch in the face! One that will pull a pair of teeth!"


"Elsa! Idiot! Do not tell Hannah to hit others! She still has 2 years to go to college and that would get her more problems." Chris is a good person and looks like he can for Els-


"STOP THE FUCKING CAR!" Elsa tore the hands of the steering wheel to Chris and gave a swerve while Chris tried to brake the car.


"YOUR MOTHER ELSA! WHAT SHIT DO YOU DO?", Chris had the look of wanting to break her face with the same punch that Elsa said.


"TWO YEARS? HE CAN ONLY SIGNIFY THAT SHE IS 16 YEARS OLD! AND THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE! DO NOT DARE TO LIE WITH ME!"


"Elsa ... I'm 16 years old". The silence was overwhelming.

Elsa proceeded to remove the belt, get out of the car and lean on a traffic signal. First I stare at myself, then at Chris, then again at me and finally at the floor.


"... what are you saying to me? Do you have ... 16 .... years ?, elsa had a completely white face.


"I told you at dinner, remember? ..." I'm not going to lie ... I'm really scared.


"YOU JUST TOLD YOU YOU CAN NOT DRINK WINE" Elsa turned and hit her head against the wall, to which Chris looked at me and grabbed my hand so I would not get up after her. "It that bothers you so much ..." I'm not the emotionally stronger person in the world, so I was on the verge of crying.


"Elsa ... you should have seen him, if Juddit is 36 years old and I told you that she tube Hannah with 20 was a simple subtraction." Chris got up and walked towards Elsa, slowly as if afraid that he would run away. "You bought a special car to take it to her from how much you've fallen in love with her, so let's go ... take a deep breath" ...She bought this car ... for me?


"5 years", Elsa turned around and ran towards me (which scared me a little, a little too much)


"5 what?"


"According to the laws of Bahia del Sol you will be of legal age in 2 years, and according to the Americans, you will be of legal age in 5 years, so is not it?" Elsa had one of the most serious faces I had seen in my life, only surpassed by my mother when she told me that my paternal grandfather had passed away.

"... I guess ... what if" Elsa sighed and turned around, walking towards Chris and looking for something in her purse.


"Chris, I have to put up with 5 years without "sleeping" with her, so I'll pay you $ 10,000 if you make sure I do not have access to the extra-human pill for years to come."Chris took the checkbook out of his hand and shook his head "You do not have to pay me anything, I was not going to leave you anyway."


I'm not going to lie, I'm still scared. But this time for a totally different reason.Elsa is willing to wait 5 years for me to be of age, she has bought a special car for me (which I do not know how to say that I have a year and a half left before the final growth). I care so much? She said she likes macrophilia or whatever ... so it can mean that she only cares about being a giantess ... and not being able to see people's souls? It would be soooo easy to get the answers I need right now ...


"Thanks Chris" Elsa proceeded to hug him and after letting go I push him aside as he walked back towards me. "Miss, I'm not going to lie to you" she opened the door of the seat next to mine and sat here, putting his hands on my leg, "when you have released the big bomb ... I almost died right here. With the last night I'm not the most reliable person in relationships, I know... but I care a lot, so I'm going to wait for you to be of age, so you can say that you were the first time you really wanted to. "


"Hannah, I usually advise that you do not trust Elsa, but your mother cares a lot for me and you too, and I have to say that it's the first time I've seen her so serious..."

"Elsa ... thank you" I felt very tempted to give him one of the letters (last night I decided to always carry them over in case the opportunity arose), but I think it's not the time ...


"Thank you for nothing! Make sure that 5 dry years are worth it!" Elsa winked at me as she passed over the seat back to the copilot.


"And the magic of the moment is over ... Elsa, I swear to you, you're an idiot" Chris snorted as he put the car back on the road. Before anyone could say anything, I decided that this was the time to drop the question.


"Hey, where are we going?" Elsa slapped her forehead as she sighed.


"Fuck me! I forgot to tell you ... Sorry!" Chris punched her lightly on the arm, still staring at the road. "We are going to the airport to pick up Nikolav, my personal assistant, so he can take measures to adapt my entire apartment for you"

 

"WHAT ?! ELSA! It's not necessary!"


"Of course it is! "sleep" with you, it means nothing! you are going to spend a lot of time with me in the next few years and I can not let you have to be half crouched in my apartment every time!" I guess this is such a good time like any other to say it ...


"Elsa ... I mean ..." I took a breath to release it all at once, "Elsa ... in the next few years I will grow for the last time ... I will be about 25 or 30 feet tall ... no I will be able to climb the stairs or take the elevator to go to your apartment! " This is one of the things that gives me the most fear ... being too big for everything in this city ...

Today according to the last visit to the doctor there are only 4 giantesses in the United States, and only I am a giantess of third growth as they call me. If I grow too much to live in the city kinder to my kind ... how the hell am I going to live? Mama already pays for real craziness in food for me ... my clothes cost hundreds of dollars, not to mention that I have a cell phone and a computer thanks that they used me as advertising for a campaign of specialized products for extrahumans. My life is too expensive for everyone around me ... and there is still a damn growth.


"And? As if you grow as a building!" Elsa laughed as if everything was a matter ... unimportant


"Elsa! It's not funny! I'm serious, spending money on me now is throwing it away" It's normal that she dint understand it, humans are the species that spend less on basic needs.


"Hannah, I do not care about my future, because I know it will be brilliant and you will be there! When the time comes, we will think about it Today, my beautiful girlfriend is Hannah, she is 11 feet with 10 inches of pure kindness. I think ... "Elsa turned around and looked me in the eye. "We'll get there some day, now it's all that matters, so let me do this for you."

I can not understand it. There are no perfect people and Elsa showed it last night.


It is selfish.


Egocentric


Live without thinking about the future.


It is exaggerated and dramatic to the point of almost making us crash.


She has totally stupid ideas.


And for some reason ... it makes me believe that everything will go well ... and it has only taken less than 5 hours together. Dammit.

 

Somewhere in the Hyperion District: 2:00 pm at noon

 
Vagrant was reading the academy's report carefully. Veronica, on the other hand, was too nervous to stop circling the table. "Calm down, veronica, I can not concentrate on reading if you keep wandering."

"How are we going to explain this to old Harpy?" Not only does she kidnap her from the academy during school hours, but also almost crash! Mira, I swear Hannah happens to kill Hannah and kill Elsa with my own hands ", from the rage she was holding, she tore off one of the reports on the corkboard and threw it against the wall.


"I think it was from the summer fair ..." Vagrand left the report on the table and reclined on the couch while Veronica picked up the papers.


"I'm sorry, sir ... and well, I'm sending all G.U.N's for her?"


"Hannah has gone with her of her own free will", veronica returned to release all the leaves on the floor and ran to the report to start reading it.


"I do not believe it ... this is not possible ... Hannah is a good girl! She would not skip the day! Wait ... how about reforming her apartment for Hannah?" Veronica completely forgot that she was the secretary and took the vagrand phone without even thinking about it. "VALERIA! COME HERE AND EXPLAIN THIS!


"Shh secretary, I'm here!" Valeria appeared as a shadow under the door, materializing just in front of veronica to scare her.


No matter how many times Vagrand met with Valeria, the vampire always appeared at the right time and without giving any signs of being here anymore ... although he supposed that's what vampires do, appear out of nowhere.

"HOW DO HANNAH BE EXCITED? AND AS ELSA IS REFORMING THE APARTMENT FOR A GIRL WHO LITERALLY KNOWN YESTERDAY!" Veronica had always been a very passionate girl, but when it came to Juddit or Hannah all her good manners and her education disappeared as if by magic.


"You say my sources are not reliable? Dear, I already had eyes on every inhabitant of this city before your parents were born ..." Valeria slowly approached Veronica, taking her chin with two fingers and pulling her to that both were face to face. "But if you think you have better sources ... show them to me, or better, show them to my friends in the shadows"


Vagrand hastened to get up from the chair and separate them before Valeria bewitched her. "VALERIA!"


"As boring as ever ... everything is better when they move in my far beyond." Valeria sat quietly in the vagrand chair and looked over the report. "Elsa is a curious girl, very curious, as I like them."


"Explain valeria, and do not dwell on rhyming the phrases, I have a meeting in 10 minutes"


"When you stopped being that kid excited by his dream and you became a slave of the administration?" Vagrand said nothing and looked at her seriously. "Elsa is a girl who has created herself, if you allow me the analogy." Raised only by her daddy, she mentally surpassed her peers from the moment she stepped into the nursery. She seems self-centered in how she talks about herself. And in part it is. When you have potential and use it to play and flirt with extra-human ... and you do it is to feel comfortable with yourself!"

Vagrand hit the table with his fist, fed up with Valeria's little games. "Valeria, we do not need a psychological profile, I need to know if I have done well to let her get close to Hannah, I remind you that all of our future is based on Hannah becoming the right person?"


"Vagrand vagrand ... Elsa can become your Calia's Flynn, she has the potential, she has the resources and she has the confidence that will make Hannah shine ... It's more ... Hannah, as you've seen, she's been able to face after so many years to the lion, silencing her and demonstrating that she can not continue to step in. At last ... Hannah may see the light, but she will only do it if she understands who she really is, and that path takes her to Elsa"


Vagrand stood up and approached the wall, resting his head briefly on it while meditating. "So ... could this be what we were looking for?"


"It's what we were looking for, but it will not be easy, her path is full of enemies that she will have to overcome to become the right person"


"She will do it, Hannah has the strength to overcome each one of them, and if she fails, we will raise her, that's all we have left to do."


"Sir ... it's my niece ... I need to know that everything will go well" Veronica approached him and leaned her forehead on his back.


"As valeria would say, only the sun of the next day knows it", Valeria feigned offense because they snatched his sentence. "Hannah needs to become strong, with Elsa or without her, that's all that matters." Vagrand know it.

Hannah's future is all that matters. Bahia del Sol depended on it.

Chapter End Notes:

Flynn was forgotten by history, but behind every great hero there has always been someone who has supported him to fulfill his dreams. Bahia was built on a promise, a promise that is still waiting to be fulfilled today.


A promise that will require the efforts of many people to one day shine like a star.

The brightest star in the sky.