- Text Size +

 


 

 

Council room: 


The room remained silent, while the humans not knowing how to introduce themselves to the iloas.

The 5 members of the council and Amra were sitting in chairs in the circular room, each in front of a "table" with a cloth shield in front of each one. (What the humans considered to be the shield of each tribe)


The Iloa woman sitting in the middle was extremely immense, almost doubling Calia's height. But it was not the only giant, because sitting more to the left another Iloa (this seemed quite younger) that drew a "head" of height to Calia looked at the humans with curiosity and interest.

"Humans, the 5 leaders of the Iloas tribes stand up before you! From the plains, from the mountains, from the deserts, from the forests and from the seas!
We have come to offer you a home for humanity, as long as your message is of peace! "The central iloa enunciated with confidence, offering with one hand one of the tables for the human.


The table was guarded by another Iloa from the same tribe, 85 feet tall.This Iloa offered with a bow her hand for the smallest human.

"They have prepared a table for humanity! That's a great honor!" Alanis said between nervousness, seeing how another Iloa of the tribe of the mountain lifted her carefully and took her to the table of the leader. "Hannah, take charge of translating your speech!" Hannah nodded, as it was her turn to be lifted and left on the table.

Dozens of chairs with different sizes were stacked in a corner, prepared for the human... although its weight was greater than expected, so until Calia did not get on the chair (the image was like that of a girl sitting on the table of adults... something that Calia didnt particularly like) couldnt distribute them.

 

"Your name is Alanis, right?" The central iloa asked Alanis, offering her finger as a gesture of cordiality.

Alanis nodded excessively, taking her normal form while she grab her finger with both hands. "Then please, leave me your hand during this time, I think I know something about that seal you carry, little one"


"Of course, Lady Radnar! It will be a great honor!" Alanis reached out her hand as high as she could, and Radnar took it carefully between her little finger and her thumb.


"Human, are you able to understand me now?" Radnar's voice was perfectly in human language, with a certainly impeccable pronunciation. (all the countries fought to say what was the language that everyone understood now, so to avoid unnecessary discussions, they agreed to call it simply "human")


"Now yes! Wait..." Calia took Hannah's arm in her hand. "Do you understand me now?"


Radna scratched her chin, meditating. "Interesting, the seal of bad omen not only enables the understanding of our languages r03;r03;among its possessors, but with anyone who is united to them  too... Amra, ask that they bring what Haala has prepared, please.


And while it arrives, we will introduce ourselves.

My name is Radna, the champion of the Frostfire Coliseum and leader of the mountain tribe! I have led the Iloa as the leader of the council for the past 30 years, while also leading the capital of the mountain tribe, Thor Darum!"


Radna's performance was as powerful as her voice, which echoed throughout the council room.

Hannah translated everything as quickly as her nerves left her, but it wasnt much needed. All the human (and Flynn) understood in front of who they were.

 

"The general of this town, Farael, has told me about your desire to live with us, and that you are great lovers of democracy like the Iloa.

Therefore, before you tell us your requests, the tribe would like to welcome you to Terre dell'alba!" Radna's smile was warm and confident, but at the same time her physical power was such that she still looked intimidating.


"You... welcome us, just like that?" Maria took Hannah's other arm to talk as well. She was not upset, not at all... but Kenny had indicated in the folder that the Iloa would resist accepting compatriots, and Maria's experience had taught her to be careful with such apparently positive things.


"And why  I wasnt going to do it? The Iloa lost our home planet a long time ago, so we know the loss you're feeling. When we arrived in Terre dell'alba, Scarlet Key asked us to be nice to anyone who was in our same situation.

And now, almost a thousand and a half later, you arrive before us looking for a new home. What kind of hypocrites would we be if we reject you?"


"Stop talking, Radna, and take this, so this conversation will flow more efficiently" One of Amra's soldiers left a kind of belt covered with ribbons next to Alanis, and another next to Hannah. "Put it to your translators and you should talk to everyone with no problem.

If you excuse me, democracy is something that does not specifically appeal to me..." Amra left the room, glancing at the humans.

 

"Are you going to put on a harness to use me as a translation machine?..." Hannah's eyes were wide, not giving credit to what they were willing to do.


"Please, Hannah, to have you hold onto your arm is much worse, and the directives of Skytower, Pandora and Prometheus will not want to offend you by grabbing your hand!" Maria pointed out the other city leaders, who as they said were not very comfortable with Hannah. "If you do, after this, I'll buy you a switch customized to your size, and another one when you reach 50 feet in height"


Hannah evaluated the offer for a few seconds, specifically 2. "Deal" The giantess put on the harness just like Alanis, and extended the straps to all the others.

 

"Now that everything will flow much better, I'll let the other leaders introduce themselves." Radna pulled back, extending Alanis's leash to her companions.


The 28-foot Iloa on her right, which seemed quite mature, took the floor.

"Humans, my name is Galle Dusktale, representative of the tribes of the prairies and leader of the commercial caravan Tartarus!

It is a pleasure to have you in our continent, and Tartarus offers to help you with any material you need to build your cities! If you can pay for it... but dont worry, I'll give you a discount until you have 100% productive cities!"


The tiny 5-feet iola to Radna's left sighed amused, smiling at her companion.

"You already want to offer them a contract that binds them for life, old stingy man, my name is Jeellel, supreme archeologist and leader of the desert tribe, you never accept a contract with Tartarus if you dont want to see you wrapped up in big debts!"

Jeellel laughed at Galle's furious gaze, which was more than willing to crush the desert rat between her thighs if the opportunity arose.


"Jellel, you say I'm going to drown them in debt, but at least they'll get some of those trade deals! If they help one of your ruined excavations, they'll only find dust and bones... hopefully..." This time, Jeellel was the one with the anger on her face.


A knock on Radna's table was enough to silence both of them, and the Iloa to the right of Radna took the turn to speak.

"Leaving aside the way you use your money ... as leader of the tribe of the forest and leader of the most prosperous tribe of our continent I welcome you, humanity.

My name is Tylsys, president of Illydeluma and forest tribe. Since you will want to build your cities near urban centers and with resources within your reach, I am the right person for it. And now, breed, your turn" Tylsys was young, but her eyes and voice were implacable, and although she was only 7 feet tall, her presence rivaled that of Radna.


The last to appear, the Iloa to the left of Radna cleared her throat. Drops of sweat could be seen falling down his immense forehead.

"Humans!.... ..... ....."

 

"I already imagined that you werent going to do it... why Meruad left you in charge, it's something I'm still asking..." Tylsys sighed, turning to the humans. "Excuse the manners of that breed, her knowledge about magic is great, but the rest of his head is hollow"


"TYLSYS!" Radna hit the table, shaking the wrong person. "Haala, present yourself properly, please"


Haala nodded, looking at the humans again. "Humans!... my name is... what she said... Haala Shara-Dinn... archi-djinn of Naumarth... the city that was born of the wave.... welcome to our world..."


"I could be better, but I'll let you in. Human, who will be your spokesperson? I would like to speak with each one of you separately, but for now, I want to speak to your most capable member" Radna returned to join his chair, staring at the human.


Maria took a step forward, holding the folder. "My name is Maria Ashvane, president of Industrias Ashvane and co-governor of one of the first four cities of humanity, Bahia del Sol!"


Radna smiled sideways. "You've said four cities, those are the ones you want to build for now? There's a lot of space available to build, but I'm curious that you want 4 cities to start ..."


"Humanity is as divided as your tribes, Lady Radna. While some want more progressive cities, others want religious cities as Prometheus, for this very reason, these 4 cities will serve to give rise to all the individual groups of humans!"


"I deduce that Ashvane will be the family legacy of your name, for what you are Maria.

Maria, I like how you talk, and it would be hypocritical to refuse to build 4 cities if your race is as divided as ours.

There is only one problem for now, and that is that this area is relatively populated, so I offer to build 2 here, and 2 other cities southwest of here, in the White Garden"

 

"As long as White Garden is not too hostile, it's a fair deal, as you can see... not all humans have "magic", and many are fragile and helpless." Maria pointed to Flynn as an example. (Flynn was a bad example, but with such a feminist society, Flynn being a man is much more credible than saying that Elsa was weak and helpless)



"White Garden is simply an area without too many forests, and few cities in the forest have wanted to be located there because of its colder climate, if humans are weak to cold, we should look for another wide area so that you can start building your cities, but we will take a little more time to find "


"We are not specifically weak to cold, so if we dont talk to the managerial men, they would all agree-"


"Men... managers? Their decision-making capacity is inferior to ours, why do you trust them for important issues?" Radna's gaze immediately went to Flynn.


Before the terrified look of all humans, Flynn began to walk through the air towards Radna. "Lady Radna... it is true that men are inferior in many things... but I wouldnt advise you to underestimate me! My name is Flynn Sol, prophet of the sun cathedral, so learn it!"


Flynn arrived at Radna's table, and at the first three steps he took, Radna dropped her fist on him, so hard that the table almost broke in the process.

"I dont doubt that you have courage, Flynn, but as a good man, you have walked directly towards your death..."

 

"Death? I've been dodging her too long to die crushed like a common ant!" Flynn was slowly able to raise Radna's hand, smiling at the surprised Iloa who was unable to press him again.


"Flynn... you're strong! That's recognizable!" Radna pulled her hand away, letting Flynn get up before offering her finger as a sign of peace. "Iloa men arent like you, but if you give this level... then I will trust your criteria!"


"Human men and women have fought many years to achieve an equalization society, and except for a few issues of racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, feminist, political and religious... we have done quite well!" Flynn smiled nervously, trying to pretend that everything else never happened.


"That doesnt seem like a few problems... but we also had them, so who am I to talk?" Radna laughed as she got up from her chair. "Humans, I've said it once, but I feel like I should repeat it...

I like you, so I welcome you to your new world! May the Iloa and humanity grow together in peace and harmony, fighting with all those who want to destroy us!"

Radna raised her hand to heaven, as if offering an imaginary cup. "Excuse me because there are no drinks to be served... but I have finished a fight minutes before coming here"

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

 

The council has appeared and the first negotiation has been fast and direct! Humanity has been received with open arms as the door of Azure said!... but as Radna said, there are many enemies that want the territory of Iloa, and now also that of humans.


Humanity and Iloas must fight and unite their advances to become an unstoppable force. That's something everyone knows as well as you and I ... it's a gospel truth.


And today as an extra special, here you have all the tribes for those who want to know more about them! It has taken me a good hour and a half so enjoy!:

 


 

 

* War Council:

The council of the united forces Iloans is formed by soldiers who voluntarily renounce their respective tribe to serve as a defense wall of the species.

Its current leader is Amra Yelni, a centuries-old and legendary leader who commanded the Iloans forces during the two biggest invasions.




* Tribe of the forests:

One of the most numerous tribe and the second smallest in size of the Iloa race, the forest Iloa or Iloa to dry they measure between 6/7 and 8/9 feet of height, due to their nature of living and to build cities within the forests or on the edge of these. His skin became slightly green and rough, to adapt and better understand the voices of nature, although today it is a pretty abandoned practice.

 

The forest Iloa were quickly repopulated by the large amount of forests in Terre dell'alba, and their naturalistic customs and their calm and devoted lifestyle to complacency soon became the standart among the race.


Its current leader is Tylsys, the leader of Ilyleluma, a city located directly in the Scarlet Forest. (7 feet and 2 inches, 23 years)



* Tribe of the plains:

The tribe of the plains is composed mainly of nomadic villages and settlements, due to being the most damaged and attacked tribe during the first Iloa war in Terre dell'alba.

The Iloa of the prairies / plains (known by both names), are much larger than their closest relatives, those of the forests. Its average height ranges between 17/19 and 30 feet in height, and its skin is lighter to withstand long walks under the sun and moisture of the plains. Also his is the second hardest skin of all the tribe, only surpassed by those of the mountain.


The Iloa of the prairies are large merchants manual workers, mainly for their lifestyle of constant work and always travel that are inculcated generation after generation. Although for some decades, it is not uncommon to see these villages settled permanently near cities of the forest Iloa.


Its current leader is Galle Dusktale, heiress of the commercial caravan Tartarus. (28 feet tall, 49 years old)


* Tribe of the deserts:

The tribe of the deserts was born from Iloa of the forest that found an ancestral relic of the Alitians. The sacred Lance. in a ruins located on the cliff of the heroes. (This cliff rises over the edge of the great desert)

This, with its power, showed the Iloa the thousands of ruins hidden under the sand and filled their hearts with passion and greed. The Iloa threw themselves into the desert, and generation after generation, the burning sun, the lack of water and an uncontrollable desire to discover changed them physically and mentally.


Their bodies became smaller and more agile to move properly between the dunes and the ruins. (between 4 and 5 feet)

His skin became much rougher and darker to fight against the scorching wind.


Its current leader is the heiress of the supreme archaeologist, Jeellel, leader of The Corroded City, rebuilt Alitian sanctuary. (5 feet and 2 inches, 31 years)


* Tribe of the seas:

The tribe of the seas inherits its name from the Iloa who decided to move away from the forests looking to build merchant cities on the coast of Terre. But that dream was not hard, because on those same coasts the Iloa found huge golden palaces, gigantic bright cities built of hardened sand and arcane magic.

Its brightness and charm immediately attracted the attention of hundreds of Iloa, fascinated by the magic that the Alitians had left them.


These cities soon became academic cities, full of scholars, students of the arcane and historians. In addition, this same inert magic on the earth filled those same Iloa, who soon found their bodies growing and growing full of the magic of the place. Each generation was larger than the previous one, until the gigantic buildings around it became normal homes for them. (between 40 and 50 feet)


Their new size served not only to manage and control much more magic, but they used it to educate powerful warriors in the service of the smaller tribe, and brave sailors, who were one with the seas. There is no doubt that the Iloa of the sea are the most kind and benevolent tribe of all.


Its current leader is the youngest of the council, the arch-djinn Haala Shara-Dinn, great director of Naumarth, the city born of the waves. (61 feet, 8 years)

 

* Tribe of the Twin Mountains:

The current tribe of the mountain is formed by descendants who were once the tribe of the snow and the tribe of the peak of the magma. The tribe, long ago deadly enemies, united under one thanks to the youngest son of the tribe of snows, and the heiress of the tribe of the peak of magma and the love that arose among them.


After their wedding, both tribe buried the hatchet (literally) and united under a single flag, forming the most powerful tribe that Terre had ever seen before.

Powerful hunters and tacticians of the snow combined their talents with the fierce barbarians and master blacksmiths of the peak tribe, forming a military force that many times have saved the other tribe from attacks from the west.

 

Their gigantic bodies (between 90 and 100 feet high) and their skin as hard as steel are the result of living in two of the northernmost areas of Terre dell'alba and having to face their giant beasts day and night. The visible difference between them is the red tone of those who descend from the members of the peak tribe, and the bluish tone of the descendants of the snow tribe.

Its current leader is the matriarch Radna, a hundred times winner of the Frostfire tournament (which according to the rules of the tribe of mountains makes her life leader of Thorn Darum) and leader of the council of tribes. (95 feet, 67 years)