- Text Size +

 


 

 

Azure Gate, exteriors of Bahia del Sol. 4:00 PM

 


"LET ME PASS! I AM GIRLFRIEND," DAUGHTER "AND FAMILY OF PEOPLE WHO WILL BE AHEAD!" Hannah banged the huge fence that surrounded the Azure Gate compound with both hands.

She had only separated from the group 5 minutes to go to the bathroom, but as soon as she had tried to meet Elsa and the others, she had met the guards and her immovable posture.


The Azure Gate had appeared out of nowhere in only 5 minutes, so the police deployment had been in a hurry and running, and the poor police was completely outdone by the thousands of people who came to the place to watch."Insist all you want, but without accreditation I will not let you pass!"


"I AM HANNAH! HANNAH REYES! MY NAME MUST BE ON THE LIST!" The poor police began to have a little fear of the giantess more and more furious.


"Miss Hannah, I think I know you but I still cant do anything! I had to reject four athletes and 5 actors! No one without accreditation should pass!"


"Well, let me a phone to call Elsa and my mother! They have my cell phone!"


"Your cell phone isnt your size, why she carry it?"


"There was no battery left in my cell ... and they took it to load ..." Hannah ducked her head, slightly embarrassed.


"Miss ... I can not do anything! I'm so sorry!" The police turned back, while the giantess only seemed about to cry.


"Sir ... I understand ..." Hannah walked away crying, until she came around the fence and hid in the corner. "Sometimes a soldier ..." Hannah pretended to take an imaginary pocket cigarette and light it. "Has to do what a soldier has to do"

 

 


 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MEXkT2e2EE&t=27s

 

Loading dock of the Azure Gate complex:

03/31/18:

16:07:31-32-32 ... etc

 

"Everything cleared here!" Guard 01 shouted at his companion, while the next truck on the list arrived at the dock. The last trucks arrived loaded with armament, because although Azure key insisted that the inhabitants of the new world were pacific, it was better to prevent than to cure.


"Understood! You can start the unloading of boxes!" Guard 02 made a gesture to truck driver 14, who after parking the truck got off to open the trailer."What are you carrying in these boxes? They are much bigger than the last!"


"Howitzers and mortars, Major Kenny insists that we have a battalion ready for emergencies." 8 workers arrived at the truck, and quickly and diligently began to lower boxes. "You have a huge box next to the entrance of trucks, by the way"


"A huge box? 01 Come with me!" 02 surcharge the military rifle, and with a gesture of hands, both soldiers left the loading dock.

As driver 14 said, next to the entrance to the dock had appeared a huge cardboard box, one that evidently was not there before. "You're kidding me... I dont know who you are, but come out with your hands up! You're in a restricted area protected by the defense army of humanity!"


"It'll be a joke... Cover me, I'll open it" 01 took out his little combat knife, and carefully walked to the box. "Last chance, if you leave on your own we will only expel you from the area"

01 I wait a few seconds, after which I nail the knife on the side of the box to be able to lift it-


"TAN TA TAN TATA!" 01 took a quick step back, while the box rose quickly revealing a young giantess with what appeared to be a belt in her hair, and motor oil on her cheeks. "My name is Dirty Snake, and I'm going in"


"...are you kidding me, girl? Go play another one-" 01 could not say anything else, because the giantess gave him a powerful knee in the chest. 02 got ready to start shooting, but the giantess was faster, throwing a kind of rope that precisely tied the soldier's hands.

 

"But what the hell..." Hannah leapt forward, rolling on the ground only to reach the soldier and give him a headbutt, more than enough to make him unconscious.

 

Hannah ran to the corner of the dock, peeking out carefully. "Initiation of infiltration, secured zone, soldier Dirty Snake initiating infiltration into the Shadow mo ... moss ... mosses ... Yeah, Shadow mosses complex!"

Hannah threw herself to the ground, and, dragging herself carefully, reached inside the dock. "7 people... 6 workers and the driver of the truck ... easy and simple" Hannah concentrated fire on her hand, and cooling it, she managed to use the smoke ball that Flynn had taught her.


The operators were hesitating to give the security alarm to the delay of the guards, but when one of them wanted to notice, a small ball of smoke rolled on the ground. "THEY ATTACK US!" The ball exploded, filling the smoke dock.


"Now ..." Hannah jumped into the unloading area, and with agility and ease (not at all driven by all the mental circus that had been created) managed to incapacitate all the workers and the truck driver. "Too simple! I am a genius of infiltrations! Now I have the motivation to play Deux ex mankid divided!"

Putting everyone in the truck and closing the door from outside with a pipe, Hannah checked the interior corridor. "2 cameras ... guard patrols ... change costume time!"


Hannah sat on the floor, and after concentrating, managed to open a dark portal directly to her closet. "Oh yeah! Now ... mask ... coat ... and sword! All ready!" The giantess took off her hair belt and wiped the mud from her face. Not in vain ... all this cosplay was limited edition, and dirtying it was not an option.

 

After putting the mask on top of the head (Hannah had bought it after exceeding 15 feet in height, and although it was a little small, it was still valid) and tied the black cape around her neck (again ... small but it gave the punch), Hannah turned on the batteries of the Master Sword. (This one had asked for a second growth giantess size, so if it was big enough to be wielded like a sword! (Although it was made of plastic (but hard plastic)))

"Meta suit ready!" Meta knight revenge 3 on the march! "Hannah kicked the hallway door, leading the guards who unfortunately passed by." HALBERD ASSAULT! "Hannah began to run through the hallways like a crazy, destroying all surveillance cameras with slashes (remember, it's a damn plastic sword) accurate and deadly.

 

 


 

 

Command room of the Azure Gate complex.

Same moment

 


"And this is the room since we commanded the whole operation, Mr. Vagrand!" Major Kenny opened the doors of the room to Vagrand, Veronica, Elsa and Flynn (Maria and Eleanor... didnt fit on the upper floors). "As you can see, to have assembled this entire base in just 1 hour, we have all the security measures so that nobody can approach the Azure gate ahead of time!"


Vagrand flipped through the monitors, smiling with satisfaction. "The defense army of humanity handles very high quality standards, right?"


"Of course, we have been chosen as the greatest defense force of humanity in the new world, so we have to invest all our money in the preparation of infrastructure and weapons-"

"Stop talking, Kenny, I know you have been chosen because of your connections with the ex-president Salome" Flynn did not seem half happy, but it was totally logical. This deployment had supposed that all the members of the Cathedral of the Sun were relegated from their posts.


While Kenny defended himself, Elsa and Veronica looked through the monitors, chatting with the soldiers in the process. Until Elsa... saw her. "Oh my god... can you expand that camera?!"


The soldier managed to see what Elsa was pointing, and placed the image on the main monitor. "COMMANDER, WE HAVE AN INTRUDER IN THE COMPLEX! SHE? IS DRESSED WITH A SPECIES OF METAL MASK, A TOP, CHANDAL PANTS AND A DARK FABRIC COAT! AND IT CARRIES WHAT SEEMS TO BE A GOLDEN SWORD!"

 

"IMPOSSIBLE! Nobody can access this complex without my men locating you! And less so big!" The masked woman destroyed the security camera that was recording her, before the astonished gaze of everyone present. "I want to neutralize her right now, I want to know who she is working for and what her objective is!" Kenny turned to Mayor Vagrand, his face completely red. "Sir, you and your group must remain here until we resolve this, we dont know how dangerous she is"

...Elsa couldnt take it anymore, and exploded in laughter followed by Veronica and Flynn. "What makes you so funny?!"

 

"Her goal? Kill Kirby and conquer Dreamstar!" Elsa could not help laughing, at Kenny's glare.


"She's coming for vice commander Alexeis Kirby?! SEND OUR BEST MEN, AND WARN KIRBY THAT HE HAS TO GET AWAY FROM HIS OFFICE!" Elsa, Flynn and Veronica began to laugh harder, while the soldiers managed to locate Hannah in another of the surveillance cameras.

 

 


 

 

Hannah turned the last corridor, only to find a huge platoon of soldiers on the other side. "END OF THE ROAD, MASKED! SURRENDER WITHOUT OPPOSING RESISTANCE AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO DIE HERE!"


Hannah hid behind the corner, catching her breath. The giantess had been running for 10 minutes without being very clear where she was going, attacking and taking care of each soldier on her way. "Surrender now? ... Meta knight never gives up! Now ... to go through here ... what would galacta knight? ... Or wait... Masked! Hehehehehe!"

The giantess smiled as she opened another dark portal, preparing her last cosplay.


"Get out at once or we'll open fire!" The soldiers shouted, only for a second later to find the giantess coming out of the corridor. Only this time... She was wearing a different suit.


Hannah wore her purple woolen cloak over her shoulders, and the huge masked Dedede hammer in her hands (limited edition to life size, does not include flamethrowers, missiles or ability to be charged electrically, selling price 180 dollars). "You come to stop me... but you must know... I will never stop!" Hannah took out of her pocket the metal mask of Dedede. "With this my power levels have been triggered! GET OF MY WAY, BECAUSE IT'S TIME FOR DEDEDESTRUCTION!"


The soldiers opened fire, only to see how their bullets fell to the ground as they approached the masked giantess.

"As it is possible... it can only be that she is using aura!"

"But sir, these bullets are giantess proof! Her aura must be at another level if she are stopping them so easily!"

"It's not that... Gentlemen, her power level has surpassed the limits of reality, now the will of the legendary hero of Dreamland is with her... She has become a giant incarnation of the very same King Dedede!"

"Dude... you play too many video games..."

 

"HEHEHE, I AM TO SUPAHSTAR WARRIAH" Hannah shouted, as she launched herself turning the hammer towards the soldiers. They shouted panically and moved away, letting Hannah keep moving forward. Maybe... too much forward. "I CANT STOP! HELP!"

 

The soldiers watched in amazement as Hannah continued to turn and turn, faster and faster until she hit the wall in the background. The weight of Hannah, the centrifugal force generated and the power granted by Dedede's will were enough for Hannah to shatter the wall in the process, falling in the middle of the open area in front of the Azure gate.


"Au ... I'm fine ... I'm fine!" Hannah turned her head, admiring the immensity of the Azure Gate. "And I have managed to enter the portal area! Now it's time to look for Elsa and mom!"


Hannah got up, and after dusting herself she started to walk- BOOOM!

A gigantic metal object fell in front of her, releasing a huge dust cloud.

The megaphones outside the portal went on. (At the same time the security cameras showed what was happening in front of the Azure Gate to the people outside through the screens mounted outside the complex, courtesy of Elsa and Veronica)


"Masked, I dont know who you are, or how you have managed to fool my safety and defeat my men! BUT THAT IS FINISHED! I WILL USE ALL MY FIRE POWER TO FINISH YOU IF NECESSARY!

I need a monster to CLOBBER THAT THERE MASKED, SO I HAVE SENT TO MY MOST POWERFUL ROBOT! ADMIRE THE POWER OF 5 TONS OF THE HEAVY LOBSTER! "Kenny shouted with all his might for the microphone.


Hannah was completely excited, while the giant robo-lobster was activated in front of her. "OH MY GOD, I'M GOING TO FACE HEAVY LOBSTER! THIS DAY CAN NOT IMPROVE!"

 

 


 

 

On the other side of the complex, guest room for the leaders of the four cities and families.

 


Juddit watched as his daughter fought hand to hand against the fucking model of the robot that she had been so determined to buy when she was 12 years old. Only this time... the robot was real.


"How does Hannah always get into these messes?" Light said while watching the screen, watching as Hannah managed to dodge the lasers of the tail of the Heavy Lobster and give him two direct hammer blows.


"... I have no idea, but she is punished, that's for sure..." Juddit did not know whether to pray for Hannah to be victorious, or go directly to scold her like never before in her life.

 

 


 



Surveillance office.

 


"You must have said it on purpose! It's impossible for you to use that phrase without knowing Kirby Right back!" Elsa insisted and insisted to Kenny, while watching and cheering his girlfriend. Not every day one had the opportunity to fight against a giant metal shellfish.


"I have no idea what you're talking about, and if you know that masked woman, Tell me right now!" Kenny defended himself, while he could not believe that his biggest autonomous defense weapon was losing against a child.


"And the Heavy Lobster?! That you plagiarized him from Kirby super star! Dont you dare lie to me!" Veronica was pushing Kenny with one finger, while the commander could only back away from the accusatory look of the two women.


"The Heavy Lobster design it based on a drawing of my children! I swear it! They even chose the name! And then I presented it to the scientists and they liked the idea!"


"Do you expect me to swallow that lie?!"

 

 


 

 

Back in front of the portal.

 


"DEDEDESTROY THE LOBSTER!" Hannah jumped, falling over the head of the Heavy Lobster and destroying it with an accurate blow, with the cheers and shouts of joy of thousands of people abroad. "HAHAHA! Nobody can stop the power of Hammer! Best power in the universe!"

Hannah pulled away from the shattered Heavy lobster, raising her arms in victory... only to stand a few feet away and turn around, aiming her with her hammer. "Come on, mysterious voice! Activate the second phase! I'm looking forward to it!"


The megaphones reconnected. "No ... there's no second part ... you've destroyed ... the ultimate self-defense machine ... the dreams of humanity ... shattered ... by a girl and a hammer!" Kenny dropped to the microphone on his knees, without giving credit to what happened.


"Really?!" Hannah kept looking at the Heavy lobster, while her eyes began to glow emerald green and the dents began to settle. "I already knew it was a lie! Here comes the second part!"


Hannah pressed the hammer between her hands, but the megaphones re-activated. "That's not a function! Someone must be manipulating it from another part! Get away from him, HANNAH!" Elsa screamed in fear as the Heavy Lobster returned to its feet, this time shining completely green.


A terrifying and broken voice sounded in the heads of everyone at once.


"Thank you for giving me such a toy, Hannah!

this nuclear robot is more than enough to destroy the Iloans' confidence!

I will destroy the bonds between humanity and the Iloans before you even know each other and I will make sure to get revenge for Azure and Scarlet!" 

 


Heavy lobster began to shake violently, while his atomic battery began to reach critical mass. "IF HEAVY LOBSTER EXPLODE HERE, WE WILL DIE, WITH EVERYBODY IN BAHIA, HANNAH!" Kenny screamed as he regained control of the microphone. "I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT YOU MUST DESTROY IT NOW!"

 

Hannah didnt understand what was happening, while her confusion only grew when she saw how the Azure gate activated and began to absorb everything. People's screams of fear filled the air, while Hannah could only grit her teeth.


Something had to be done, and it had to be done now!


Hannah threw herself to the ground, holding on with both hands to avoid flying towards the portal. With all his strength, and while he saw how little the Heavy Lobster was beginning to be swallowed by the portal, Hannaha crawled while conjuring a second Will card.

"Dark Portal! Galactic Rift Edition!" Hannah managed to reach the Heavy lobster, managing to lean on his side.With all her strength she managed to create a dark portal big enough for the robot to pass through, right between the Azure Gate and the Heavy Lobster.

Hannah made a new effort to push the robot, managing to lift it off the ground and thanks to the absorption force of the Azure Gate, it entered the Galactic Rift.


"Yes, I DONT THINK THIS CAN WORK- Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!" The Azure gate was absorbing more and more, so Hannah, seeing that she had no choice, closed her own dark portal to avoid going to the Heavy Lobster in the middle of the sea.

 

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! ELSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" The strength of the Azure gate was too much, and Hannah was unable to hold on to the ground anymore. The giantess flew towards the portal, crossing it completely and closing behind her.

The silence was total, if nobody believed what just happened. Especially Elsa and Juddit.

 

Hannah had saved them, but now ... she ... had entered the portal, and without Azure Key on earth yet, nobody knew where she had ended up.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

I hope you enjoyed the episode as much as I did! (For me, this is the best chapter and the one I have most enjoyed writing in what I have in history)


What has this approach to a single character ("One") and more focused on the action? I think that when it is not group action the chapters of this style are better.


The next chapter we return to the present and we will see the first non-violent encounter between a human and the Iloans! Thank you all for reading and see you tomorrow!