- Text Size +

 


 

 

Elsa, Ritchey and Flynn

Architecture Floor, Main Building of Industries Community Home

03/18/18: 12:00 in the morning

 



Elsa leaned back in her chair, nibbling her pencil. The plans of Bahia 2.0 were almost finished, in the absence of knowing the land where it would be built, so that most architects were already sent to the different departments to guide the constructions. Bahia 2.0 was a project of authentically titanic proportions, so it was not surprising that everyone was so nervous. 

 

According to what Elsa had heard, the architects of Skytower and Pandora were going to take the materials to start the works on the new planet, while the chief architect of Prometeus was going to stay longer on the land, to build here the buildings and then transport them. Brave bunch of idiots.

The team of Elsa and herself had taken the decision to do both the preliminary work of the city and the construction itself in one fell swoop.For this, the entire construction section of Industries Community Home was working at full speed to build a "Material and construction factory" here on earth, and only have to assemble it there.

If Elsa's calculations were correct, and she was almost sure of them, Bahia 2.0 would be ready in only 7/8 months. Which meant a 4-month advantage over its competitors.


Although there was something that scared the blonde, and was the ease with which the entire team had calculated and designed the city.

Elsa was a genius, and that was nothing new. From the age of 4, every psychologist, school counselor, tutor who has gone through her has stressed how ready she was and how much she really needed to take advantage of her gift.

The obvious problem is that even for her it had taken too little time to perform so many operations, which added to everything she had felt since they took her out of the "Dream Stage", only complicated the situation even more.


"Elsa! The report of the psychologist team of the company has arrived!" Ritchey entered waving the report from side to side. "I dont know why you wanted a mental exam so urgent, girl, but here I leave it!" Richey threw it on Elsa's desk and sat in the guest chair, flipping through the plans.


"As long as the available surface matches my estimates, Bahia 2.0 will be built before the end of the year." Elsa picked up the report and began to read it at full speed, "devouring" page by page.


"How do you know what I was going to say?... Really when you get serious, Elsa, you're an authentic machine!" Ritchey laughed as he stopped to read the quotes.


This was another of the problems that Elsa was facing these days. If the person was a close acquaintance of Elsa, the blonde could simply anticipate their own thoughts and answer questions that they had not even processed. And all this only had to add an improvement in each and every one of the senses.

Elsa heard much better, detected more flavors and differentiated better, was able to notice smells in a lot more depth, she saw with much more clarity and to top it off, was able to distinguish many more things through touch.

It was absolutely scary

 

"Ritchey, are you sure that the psychological team and the counselor have filled this in correctly?" Elsa got up and walked to the window, sitting on the windowsill.


"Elsa, it's the third this week! Of course it's fine! And the other two too! Really, I dont understand what's wrong with you... do you need help or something? I can hire you the best psychologist in the world if necessary!" And it was evident that he would do it. Elsa was the golden child of Ritchey, and as something happened to her, Community Home would lose millions of dollars hiring professionals to replace her.


"No need... we're also in a time trial, I cant afford to waste hours in an alcove listening to a psychiatrist"


"But you have asked for three of these tests since the news... Elsa, are you going through some type of post-traumatic stress and dont want to share it?" Ritchey stood up and walked to Elsa's side, resting her hand on her shoulder.

"Do me a favor, Elsa, go home for today and rest, I need you at full power and for that you need to rest that little head of yours, understood?"


"As I know it's not an option, I'll accept it... until tomorrow Ritchey" Ritchey nodded as he left the office.

 

Elsa sat down again at her desk, and took out the other three psychometric tests from the drawer. 154, 178 and 192 of IQ, increasing by only in a margin of 72 hours. "What's happening to me..." Elsa buried her head in her arms, and repressed her tears as she could.

The blonde simply refused, and after collecting her things, left the office for that day.

 

 


 

 

Underground parking of the building.

 


Elsa walked towards her car slowly, still thinking about the results of the test. To prevent any kind of scandal, the blonde had requested a test to each of the three psychological teams of the company, so now she had no option that would not lead to a scand-

The sensation was brief, but Elsa could feel the wind swirling behind her. A small temperature drop of 2 degrees and a small buzz in the air. A dark portal opened in the middle of the parking lot, and Elsa could hear the fabric of the tunic touching as her guest walked.


"Finally... I have the pleasure of speaking with someone at my level!" Flynn left the portal, and with a snap of fingers, the darkness dispersed.

Elsa closed her eyes and concentrated, visualizing the dozens of possible answers that Flynn had for her. "Relax Elsa, today I just came to talk"


"To talk to someone at your level, right? With another human... who has suffered the same as you"


"You can feel it, right? Everyone we talk to... they're so basic ... I'm not saying it's bad, but it's not hard to take the conversation where we want without them understanding that it just happened" Flynn he laughed as he walked to Elsa's car and sat in the passenger seat.

Elsa sighed, and sat in the driver's seat. Neither of them needed words, so Elsa simply started the engine and started driving.

"I want to check how far you get, so it leads to the place where I'm thinking" Flynn laughed and leaned back in his seat, closing his eyes.

 

Elsa frowned, and closing her eyes (driving only with her ear) she concentrated on Flynn. The blonde could visualize the mind of the prophet, full of locks to the place that Elsa wanted to reach."You'rent going to make it easy for me, right?"


"Of course not! what things you say... In return, I'll answer any question you have, even if I dont like it"


Elsa continued with her eyes closed. Flynn's mind was complex and full of darkness, only illuminated by thoughts of Calia.

Each padlock that Elsa removed, only brought more and more darkness and discomfort to both her mind and her body. "Why do you close-"


"I close the unnecessary, so I can concentrate on my prophecies, which as you are now able to understand, are nothing more than simple predictions based on the behavior of people. Calia only gives me the information I need through her dreams, the rest is everything my thing"


"How long have you been this way?" Elsa gritted her teeth, while the urge to vomit increased as she moved in the mind of the prophet.


"As you have also deduced, this is the work of our giantesses. Calia used her greatest empathic connection with me many, many years ago, when she thought that I had died at the hands of her mother.

In your case, Hannah launched her biggest empathic link with you when she thought you were dead because of the missile. Her behavior in the following minutes was moved by sharing part of her mind with you"

 

Elsa tried to say something, but the last padlock forced her to open her eyes and hold on to the steering wheel so as not to lose consciousness. Flynn laughed silently, getting out of the car only to sit down again, this time on top of the car's engine."Not bad for a girl like you, you'll have time to master it"


Elsa wobbled to her feet, and after holding back the vomit, she sat next to Flynn as they both looked at the lake. "As far as we are able to get, and why does an empathic link have so much effect on a human?"


"To your first question... I have lived more than 100 years without aging one day since I was 33 years old, only on the basis of preventing my own cells from aging. Up to that point we are able to arrive.

And to your second question... I deduce that it is because of the unique nature of Calia, Victoria and Hannah. As you may have noticed and although each one is different in its own way...

Those three do not understand life like others.
For them, there is no light and darkness, only truth and fairness. Their will is manifested through their aura, which surpasses in quantity to any other existing giantess.

And although I know you're thinking that we dont have proof of Victoria, I believe in my sister's words and criteria... even though I'm still angry with her, she knows perfectly the nature of the Dirty Lover"


"This ... prevents you from properly relating to other humans? With Hannah I have not felt it, but when Fiona, Ritchey or even Chris and Juddit talk to me, I just... want to end the conversation as soon as possible..." The rage and impotence took over Elsa, forcing her to close her fist and hit the surface of the car.


"It's hard to get used to again, but not impossible. Our minds worked on the same level as the giantesses, so-"

 

"Wait! Hannah has always felt this way?!" Elsa turned and grabbed Flynn by the shoulders, shaking him.


"Hannah and Calia... are simple in their own way. Hannah loves video games too much and uses them to channel her impotence, and Calia loves to sleep too much and to be in bed with me being lazy, so everything she has to deal, she use me as support.

Instead, I know that Maria had many problems during her childhood to relate to anyone other than me or Eleanor, and Victoria almost certainly has had problems of this type"


"...I wish Hannah would have told me..."


"Neither does she understand, Elsa. For a giantess, this is always her usual level of thought, so when you tell them that other people are inferior they do not understand it, and before you attack me, I'm not going to back out the one of inferiors.

Being inferior is not bad, it means that you have a lot of sky ahead to improve and grow. The giantesses start much higher, but the burden of that superiority prevents them from separating themselves too much from other human beings"


"And us?  you and I have lived both on the human level and on the giantess level... what are we then?"


"We are what we have to be, Elsa, I advise you to raise your fist" Elsa picked him up instantly and made a small jump. There where she had hit, the body of the car had deformed to fit her fist. "Your body is leveling up to the level of a giantess, mentally and physically.

Your strength will increase, your agility will increase, your intelligence will increase ... your empathy will increase. You will be able to imitate the management of the aura as I do, and with time, you will be able to use your own aura.

You'll even grow a few inches! I used to average five feet with three inches, and now I'm almost seven inches"

 

"Flynn... I take back what I thought about you, I want to use this opportunity... this new level... to help Hannah, and not just Hannah, I want to build the perfect city! I want to get ahead of the other chief architects and leave your cities in shame compared to Bahia 2.0!"


"If that's your goal, grab onto it with all your might, Elsa. To this day I still dont understand why Calia gave me this gift, but I decided to use it to continue on her side, and protect her family.

I know that Valeria and Light have also inherited it, but both are too focused on their own stories to realize ... and I know that your future daughter will inherit it too"


"Our future daughter?"... Elsa trembled with fear, as she understood what Flynn was referring to.


"Dalia Reyes is a nice name, and I know your mother would be honored that her granddaughter will inherit her name." Flynn laughed as he got out of the car and stretched.


"I dont want you to fuss more in my mind, Flynn!" Elsa jumped as well, climbed back into the pilot's seat. Flynn shook his head as he sat in the copilot. "And what you're thinking about, I'll build a new Cathedral of Sol in Bahia 2.0, I want your family to stay together, wherever we are"


"You're already part of my family too, Elsa. Let's go back to Bahia, Juddit must have finished preparing the chicken breasts and I dont want to go back to the cathedral while Maria and Eleanor are still there"


"If Calia has forgiven them, why dont you?" Elsa smiled as she started the engine. Dalia Reyes... it's a good name, that's for sure.


"Because, dear Elsa, I will have the knowledge of a giantess, but I'm still a spiteful human who didnt forgive so easily those who abandoned us once!" Flynn laughed as Elsa drove back to Bahia.

The stars had finally given him another person with whom to talk quietly, and the prophet would make sure to make good use of it, that was obvious.

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

Two people united by a destination.

Both carry a level that is only reserved for giantesses, which means that they can no longer belong to the group of humans or the giantess.

It has always been said that giantesses are the ones that have led history, guiding humans towards peace and understanding. Although it is only a legend... every legend is based on a real basis.


And that basis is the difference between the mind of humans and extrahumans... and that of giantesses.


 


 


Thanks as always for reading! And I hope you do not mind the little "trap" of yesterday! (When I was referring to a younger point of view, I was referring from the perspective of someone whose mind has been reborn, so it is totally new! :P)


See you tomorrow, this time with the perspective of Bolt, Zoe and Robin!