- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 


 

We entered the final stretch of the story arc "Dirty Lover!"


Thank you as always and enjoy the chapter!


Also ... how is the celebration of the 6000 readings ... the end of the chapter has something special!

Only for adults! ;)



 

 


 

 

???: 01:00 of the night, day X of March.

 

The night was silent, not a soul on either side of the road. It was a miracle to find a self-service station in the middle of nowhere.


Elsa introduced the coin for the fifth consecutive time in the vending machine. And again the machine returned it. Kicking the vending machine, Elsa waved the plastic bag in her hands.

"2 sodas, one beer... if I dont get the coffee, Lloyd is going to kill me..." Looking back, he saw how Hannah and Alfred had almost finished fixing the caravan's wheel. "I'm running out of time... come on little slut! I need! That! COFFEE!" Kicking her even harder, the machine swayed slightly.


It was obvious that the human was no match for the machine, and that gave Elsa the perfect idea. Stepping towards the caravan, Elsa climbed the stairs to the "second floor" and with as little noise as possible so as not to wake anyone,

 

Elsa took Ky on the shoulder and took her with her. "Ky! Eh Ky! Wake up lovely!" Elsa waved slightly at the alraune, until the girl opened an eye.

 

"Aun Elsa ... I wan slee ..." Ky rubbed her face slowly, while Elsa put the coin back.


"Right now I'm taking you to bed, baby, but first the aunt needs you to stretch one of your roots and take that can! Please!" Without any strength, Ky turned her arm into a root, and stuffing it through the cans, I shot down the entire row. "...I'm worth it! Thanks honey!"

Carrying Ky to the second floor and putting her to bed, Elsa went back to the machine to pick up her prize."If with all these cans they still complain, I cant do more!"

What was technically stealing? Right. That the machine had stolen Elsa more than 10 minutes of his life? Also.

Returning with Hannah and Alfred, Elsa waved the bag of cans in victory."I've looted the machine! The good part is that we have drinks for the whole night!"

 

Hannah sighed as she squeezed the wheel. "Drinks for you... I and Victoria dont drink a half glass with that..." Elsa walked towards her beloved, and sat on her stomach caressing her.


"You have the orange juice! It's not a soda, but something is something!" Looking towards the road traveled, Elsa sighed thinking that they had not found any city or town in so many hours of road.

The giant trees on either side of the road gave the road so modern and so well lit with street lamps a strange look. As retro and futuristic at the same time.

 

"If you're thinking about when we'll find a gas station with a bathroom, forget for now. The gps says we still have 190 miles of trees. It will be a miracle without finding another self-service... "Alfred motioned Hannah to release the wheel , and as soon as the giantess released her, the caravan fell to the ground. "The suspension works well, so I dont think we have to worry for now"

 

"It was a miracle that there were spare wheels!" Hannah stood up, stretching and leaning against the caravan.


"The miracle has been to find this caravan! Imagine! walking we would still go through the entrance of the grove..." Elsa took one of the beers out of the bag and opened it using one of the wrenches.


"Do you really think it was a miracle?

First we appear here, and then the caravan is on the side of the road, openwith the keys on and nobody in sight.

Even stranger, a caravan large enough to accommodate two giantesses and a second floor full of mattressesa and with a refrigerator, a reservoir of water and the gas tank completely full... Lady Maria must be very worried..." Snatching the beer from Elsa, Alfred took a long drink before wiping the sweat off his forehead with his hand.

 

"We should go in, even if it'snt cold, I'm not a fan of staying in the middle of the night in a world I dont know..." Hannah was really nervous, but who could blame her? The last 6 hours had been crazy for everyone.


"Stop saying that, we're not in another world!" Elsa's brain insisted on thinking logically.


"You have seen the sky! On earth you can not see the sun and the moon at the same time! Well sometimes you can see them at the same time... but not 2 moons!" Hannah's words fed Elsa's heart, which insisted on believing her girlfriend.

"It's enough for both of us... no matter where we are, there will be a logical response to that, and I'm sure that when we meet with Calia and Valeria they have found something ... At least ... I want to believe ..."


Nodding to both, they followed Alfred into the caravan. Lloyd, Adell and Jack were still fiddling with the Gps, but they did not seem to have positive results.

"Finally! You have my coffee, Elsa? Tell me that in this place lost from God's hand there is coffee..." Lloyd seemed really desperate. Elsa smiled and fumbled in the bag and threw her coffee can. "Thank God... at least we can take hold of the fact that wherever we are ... they have coffee"


"Any progress? The gps shows us more than the road?" Hannah walked to the refrigerator, and taking out a can of orange juice, sat on the giantess sofa, next to a sleeping Victoria.

"The good news is that we have managed to break down part of how this "GPS" works... the bad news is that we have only managed to open an application to check the weather" Adel sighed, sitting back in the seat behind the pilot.


"The fun comes when looking at the weather application says that right now we are having a shower of shooting stars... and tomorrow too... We are in a world so fucked up that for them the shower of stars is as if it were... I do not know... snow!"


"Are you telling me that these fucking giant trees are not letting us see the shooting stars? Officially today is the worst night in history..." Elsa dropped into her seat behind the copilot, completely defeated.


"You mean the part of us waking up in an unknown world, without any explanation?

Or to the part that all the information we have are some coordinates and the promise that Calia, Valeria and the rest of the other group are going there?

Or the part- "


"I've already understood Lloyd... I've understood it clearly ..." Lloyd laughed as Alfred sat down as a copilot, switching the engine on again to continue on his way.


Looking out the window, Hannah prayed they would come out of the grove, all to see the shooting stars. He was very selfish, but since they were in another world, at least he played to enjoy it.

According to the clock of the caravan, they had been in this world since 7:30 in the afternoon.

 


 

 

Six hours ago

 

The sun warmed her body, and little by little Hannah was waking up. The wind was soft and warm, and the sound of a stream could be heard nearby.

Opening her eyes little by little, Hannah saw the sky above her, dotted with a few clouds. The sun was beginning to hide, and looking in the other direction, Hannah saw the moons beginning to rise. Yawning, the giantess sat on the slightly wet grass, until her brain processed what she had just seen.

"Wait... two moons ?!" Hannah stood up suddenly, to feel Elsa fall from her chest to the floor. As selfish as she was, Hannah decided to give more importance to what she was seeing.

Two moons, one next to the other.

Blinking a couple of times to check that she was not dreaming, Hannah looked around. The clearing where he had awakened was full of his acquaintances, all sleeping except for Elsa who was getting up while spitting the grass that had gotten into his mouth, fruit of falling face to the ground.

 
Mr. Lloyd, Mr. Alfred, Adell, Jack, Chris, Mirabelle, Victoria and a lot of his brothers... All sleeping peacefully as if nothing happened.

 
Hannah closed her eyes remembering, all the giantess could remember was trying to run away from the dentist, while Elsa and Juddit tried to convince her to stay. Clenching her teeth, Hannah noticed how the tooth still hurt, so it was impossible that she had fainted...

 

"What a blow ..." Elsa got up, cleaning the grass from her clothes. "Hannah, where are we?"

Hannah said nothing, just pointed to the sky. Elsa stared for a few seconds, then immediately rubbed her eyes. "Ooooook ... this is pretty weird ... you will not be doing all this so they do not look at that tooth, right?"


"I wish I had so much power to avoid it ... but not ... Elsa, are we in another world?"


"What nonsense you say! It will be a special effect, a mirage or something! First..." Elsa looked around, observing all the acquaintances sleeping. "... ok, this is already really strange..."


Minutes later, after awakening everyone.

"So... are we in another world?" Victoria kept looking at the moons, as if wishing all this were a bad dream.


"That's cool, I'm the first child in another world!" George (fourteenth son of Maria) raised his hands and ran around the group, followed by Iskra and Ky.


"I wish it were as cool as it seems..." Alfred sighed as he went back to check his phone. He still did not have coverage and without internet, and like hers the one of all the others. Everyone sighed in unison, letting the children play and enjoy it.


"What should we do?" I'm not an expert on unfamiliar worlds, but that seems like an ordinary road, and except for its strange shape, I'd bet that these are streetlights "Chris was right in everything, including not being a expert.


"Normally in a similar situation, we should wait for the rescue teams to come for us... but I doubt they know where we are" As many years as a police officer, they had not served him, Lloyd thought.

 

"Hannah, you and victory have much more vision from up there, take a walk along the road in case you see a house or something to ask for help!" Adell seemed to have hit the nail on the head, because everyone nodded and commented as if it was a good idea.

 

Hannah and Victoria looked at each other, and forcing a smile, started walking along the road. They did not need to walk too much, because at a scant 300 feet, after a huge bush, they found what they needed.

Victoria ran back to warn everyone, while Hannah looked for a way to force the caravan lock.
What was her surprise when the door of the huge caravan opened as if nothing, and with cautious step, the giantess entered.


Inside everything seemed completely new, and after checking the fridge and checking that it was completely full, Hannah noticed a kind of letter on the table.Taking it carefully in case it was an explosive (too many movies), the giantess opened it and proceeded to read it.


"I guess you're confused, but trust me, put these coordinates in the caravan gps and follow the route, Calia, Valeria, Flynn and the others are doing the same, so the road will allow you to meet.

A coordinated greeting from a great admirer of both Dirty Lovers "


Everyone arrived, and after settling into the caravan and checking that on the upper floor there were travel bags full of clothes, they decided to borrow the caravan and get on the road.

(Having a police chief, it was ugly to say that they were stealing the caravan)

 

 


 

 

In the present: 04:00 at night.

 


Stopping the caravan in front of a huge lake (really huge, it would easily be a mile long), the group decided to spend the night there.

Unfortunately for Hannah, they had not left the grove, so all the lights that accompanied them were street lamps and "fireflies" that flitted between the trees far above them.


"This seems like a good place to rest..." Lloyd sat still, his eyes exhausted from so many hours of driving. Although the police had offered to drive the caravan, he was not really accustomed to driving so many hours in a row.

 

"We should try if the caravan water scrubber works. Adell and Jack, come with me." Without waiting for an answer, Alfred went to the lake, followed by the two boys muttering in a low voice.


Elsa, taking advantage of the fact that Lloyd had gone upstairs, approached Hannah to get her attention. "Hannah, do you want to talk?"


Hannah blinked a couple of times before nodding and lifting Elsa, sitting her on her lap. "Elsa... is this my fault?"

 

"Why do you think that?" Elsa noticed the tension in the giantess, and lifting her shirt, I rub her stomach.


"Since we met... I've been kidnapped, I've been" kidnapped "again, I've discovered that my whole life was orchestrated by GUN... everything about jolbirth... and now this! I must have bad luck or something... and if we never return home? "


"Do not think so negative, honey..." Elsa stood up inside the shirt, and clutching Hannah's bra, managed to climb up to face the giantess's lips.

"All this may have been pretty sudden... but I have faith that everything will work out, they need me to build Bahia 2.0!" Starting a smile on the giantess, Elsa took the opportunity to kiss her.

 

Unfortunately for both of them, they had not been able to kiss each other since Hannah's second growth. Partly because of the giantess' fear of making the kiss uncomfortable, partly because of everything else.

As if it were the first, both were discovering each other's lips. For Hannah, Elsa had become smaller, but no less erotic, so she had to work hard not to fill her face with saliva. Even so, Elsa's efforts made the kiss romantic, and even... hot for Hannah.

As if from the need to release all the stress in one blow, Hannah found herself caressing Elsa's body. Gently, he ran it with his long fingers, causing slight moans in the human.


Elsa had to act so as not to lose control of the situation, and by reaching into Hannah's bra, she managed to find her goal. Slightly wrinkled, but well erect, the nipple of the giantess rose like a tower in the middle of a hill.

Elsa was not a novice in this, and no matter how big Hannah was, she knew perfectly how to start the desired stimulus.

 

"E ... elsa ..." Hannah snorted heavily, dropping her head on the table.Elsa found that with her head as a ceiling and Hannah's body and shirt as walls, she was locked in a cave that was getting hotter.

And she loved it.

Crawling in the darkness, Elsa managed to face the other unattended nipple.

But not unattended for long. Biting him gently, Hannah moaned as low as possible, biting her lips to keep from making too much noise and waking Victoria. Elsa interpreted this as an invitation to follow, and guided by her instinct, she took off her own shirt.

Elsa might not be too well blessed in breast size, but her B cups were reliable and manageable, and this case... perfect in size, just like Hannah's nipple.

Placing it gently between them, Elsa pressed little by little, noticing how Hannah was sweating more and more. To add amusement to the affair, Elsa noticed how under her feet Hannah's thighs were opening slightly, accompanied by one of the giantess's hands, while the other stroked Elsa through the shirt.


Hannah was losing control, a control she could not afford to lose in this situation. It was such a bad time, such a bad situation... why was it so wonderful?

That was a question that the giantess didnt know how to answer, while her right hand began to undo the button of her jeans.


Elsa had lost control for a while, and now completely naked, decided to move to the second level. Grabbing Hannah's hand, she forced it into the giantess's shirt. His fingers were reddened, and they were the right size.

"El...elsa... what are you... hyaaaa!" Hannah bit her lips with all her strength, while noticing what was the mouth of a very hungry horse... or was it...


"Just... move your finger... up and down, honey... just like that..." Elsa didnt bother to hide her voice either, moaning as Hannah obeyed slowly.


Hannah was about to explode, with one hand dildoing for elsa, and her other hand finding the way to her own intimate parts. They had never been wetter, so Hannah had it easy to begin to calm the fire inside her.

 

Both victims of desire began to accelerate in their respective tasks, adding the fact that Elsa had managed to reach the nipple again while she was... "sitting"


Hannah ended up getting blood from biting her lips, but she could not care less. With more and more difficulty to contain herself, Hannah proceeded to put the icing on the situation.

Releasing Elsa quickly and her own intimacies, Hannah took off her T-shirt and threw it on the other side of the caravan. Grabbing Elsa and leaving her gently on the table, Hannah decided to give herself the banquet she had wanted so long.


Elsa noticed the predatory look in Hannah's eyes, and smiling flirtatiously, she opened her legs.

Without waiting for an invitation or anything, Hannah fell on Elsa's waist, licking with all her strength, seeking to snatch all the courage of the little human.All while with both hands he sought to release the storm in its lower parts.

Elsa grabbed Hannah's hair with all her strength, while the giantess took complete control of the situation.

Elsa felt unprotected, she felt helpless before the hot giantess, she felt as if it were only her object of pleasure, existing only to warm and calm her soul. For some strange reason, the one known as the greatest playgirl on the west coast loved him madly.

And with this excessive passion of the giantess, she managed to find the relief she was waiting for. "HANNAH!!!!!!!!!"

Elsa's orgasm unleashed something deep inside Hannah.


Elsa was having an orgasm, an orgasm thanks to Hannah.

The only feeling of having dominated her lover in such a way that the little human had not had the option to refuse, or the desire, was enough to unleash a pride and happiness inside Hannah indescribable. And all this together was enough to reach its own climax.

"Elsa!!!!.... Elsa... elsa..." Hannah supported her forehead next to Elsa, completely exhausted both.


That night, they all learned a lesson:


Elsa discovered the innate passion of a giantess, as Hannah had indescribably enjoyed dominating her... and that during sex Hannah was able to transmit her own excitement to her partner. (Although Hannah was with a cloudy vision, the empathic link made Elsa not have a second orgasm, but a third)


Hannah discovered how feeling superior and responsible for Elsa's excitement was simply wonderful, and that she wanted to repeat it many more times. Although part of her was afraid that she could have hurt her lover.


Victoria learned not to fall asleep at the caravan table instead of the sofa-bed at the back.

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

Welp... that was not the more orthodox first time. (have sex in another world counts as the first time?)

But all have taken some of this!


Hannah and Elsa the power of relief and love.


Victoria, the need to go to the bathroom to take care of her own excitement.


Lloyd, the need to buy earplugs.

 
All valuable lessons!