- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(This whole fragment is part of a flashback, which has no place in the current chapter, so I think that placing it here makes more sense.)

 


 

Minutes before the party.

 


"Now, Sofia, you'll be the third to enter the fight, and your goal... will be... the stomach. That's the most recent wound and bigger than Jolbirth has, so with your size and strength you should be able to open it easily, do you get it?"


"Hey hey... are you sure about this?..." Sofia was visibly nervous, mentally trying to imagine the situation. Jolbirth had kicked the asses of all the GUN spears present, and considering that now the lioness had to attack her on her own, tearing her stomach were bigger words.


"Easy Sofia, I'll cover you with the rifle, so when he try to do something, I'll shoot the eye, that helps calm you down?" Sofia nodded nervously, because although Lloyd had an aura of confidence, Jolbirth was Jolbirth.


"See, Lloyd is going to shoot him from the top bleachers, and with GUN's armor hacked by Jack, we'll be able to shoot him from different angles! That asshole will not see where the shots come from!" Unlike the lioness, Elsa exuded confidence in herself.

And no wonder, Elsa's plan was so well designed (not really) and everyone was so desperate that they unknowingly put all their hopes on her.

 

"Elsa, there's something on the roof" Bolt's voice was heard through the walkie talkies of the team. (previously stolen from the warehouse by Elsa)


"Hey, what, some pigeon, you're a harpy! Take care of her!"


"No no... she's a perso ... a kind of proto-slime just out of a western movie... she seems to be meditating..."

And as was evident, Jack got into the conversation. "A slime cowgirl ?! She's my friend! I'll talk to her!" Elsa remembered, and after a few seconds, she decided to go up to the roof too.

 

 


 

 

Fiona was sitting on the edge of the roof of the stadium, meditating on what to do next. Her work forced her to kill all the survivors, and her debt cheered for accomplishing her mission....

It was her "heart" that prevented it. That talk with the lady of the town hall had made her think of all the bad decisions of her life..."Why is it so hard... I need to think something fast! AGGGG!" Grabbing her head, Sofia let herself fall backward.


"Are you still warming your head?" A voice from the past echoed all over the roof.


"Jack?... I'm so sick that I start having visions of ex-partners?" Fiona laughed heartily as she put her hat on her "face".


"Hey, I'm not a vision! I managed to avoid jail by agreeing to work for GUN, and from what I see you were not caught either!" Jack walked towards his old friend and sat next to her.


"Dont get too close, I'm supposed to kill you... and everyone in the stadium if you survive Jolbirth... Im soooooo trash... a trash-slime..." The protoslime hit the roof with the fist, leaving a small burn mark.


"So fucked is the group where are you?... Fiona if I can do something... we were partners-in-crime for a long time... you were part of the assault group and I was the technician... but even so you were my frie- "


"Kill me please... shoot me in the Core with all your strength... I will pray that the bullet will not be founded..." Fiona's voice was broken and weak.

 

"You want to die? The height of the roof should be enough so that even a protoslime like you will not survive." Elsa laughed softly as she approached the couple.


Fiona pretended not to be surprised to hear Elsa's voice, but a small flame on the top of her hat struggled against her. "I cant believe that even you have come... Elsa... is not the roof supposed to be a forbidden place that no one can access?"


"The roof is a key point in my plan, so it's normal to have access! So... kill us all? It may have a counter-offer"


"....I hear you"


 

 


 

 

The next few days after the fall of Jolbirth passed in the blink of an eye. The news from around the world echoed the existence and murder of Jolbirth, relating it to the attack of the Argentine people.

Although thanks to the rapid performance of Mayor Vagrand and his contacts in some information agencies; Hannah's name it was not made public for a few days, leaving Valeria as the assassin of Jolbirth.

But that did not stop international hackers from being quick enough to recover the stadium's security recordings. The press around the world tried to pressure Vagrand and Valeria to get the names of those present at the stadium, which only led to a spiral of pressure and mediatic "violence".

Hannah collapsed minutes after defeating Jolbirth, which worried everyone present until in less than a minute Flynn recognized the natural exhaustion after using too many times the "Will card". After reassuring with everyone, Flynn managed to convince Elsa that she, Hannah and the rest of the audience should go to the Cathedral of the Sun so that Hannah could be treated in secret by Light.


It was the right decision, because in less than 72 hours after the defeat of Jolbirth the name, residence and all possible information about Hannah was already filtered.


 


 

 

Cathedral of the Sun: February 25, 12:00 in the morning

 


Elsa hung up the phone and reclined in her temporary bed. Ritchey had told him that the board of directors of Bahia del Sol had decided to start with the works of "Bahia 2.0" instead of going to rebuild all the damage caused by Jolbirth.

It was the right decision, and more considering all the international fame that Bahia was winning. Even the president of the United States had come to give a speech!...


Not that isnt changed the current situation... with half the world demanding that the giantess who had defeated Jolbirth face the public and the media. Hannah had had very bad days recovering from those "Will cards", and although now she was already awake, she still could not move comfortably.

Getting up and walking towards the wall, Elsa crossed out another calendar day. The tension of being underground was killing her, the uncertainty that would happen from now on devouring her from within.

It was no secret that Jolbirth's corpse had been requisitioned by the scientific unit of the US military, even with all the criticism that they were taking for not acting against Jolbirth.

The army of the United States remaining as cowards, GUN being internationally praised, and the houses of Hannah and their own completely open and registered by journalists.

Chris and Juddit said they had not managed to open their safe, but Elsa did not trust those hyenas.

 

"Elsa, the dining room is ready, do you want to eat first or want eat today with Hannah?" Flynn was not a bad person, but his way of thinking and trusting so much in his "prophecies", that in the end everything really was Calia's dreams, it upset her. Not to mention that with more than a week and a half here they had not yet met her! So secret was it to show up ?!

 

"I'll eat with Hannah, your sect makes me uncomfortable with so many questions about if I'm fine and that..."


"We're still not a sect, Elsa... how many times I'll have to tell you... however I going to bring your dishes to Hannah's room, enjoy a little time together" Until Elsa did not stop listening to the steps of the prophet, she He did not open the door to go out into the hall.


Actually the cathedral was much bigger than it seemed at first, with huge communal rooms, dozens of corridors full of rooms... laboratories to make medicines, cleaning utensils... even swimming pools and gardens! All well lit by those artificial suns, and at night by electric lamps... even had televisions and computers in every room... It was like a kind of nuclear shelter but in "community" size.

After talking with George, the "director" or second in command of Flynn, in the cathedral they live currently 87 adults and 51 children, and increasing. They produced food above their needs and they didnt have any kind of technological limitation... a super advanced sect, but without stopping to have that atmosphere of sect and tranquility that so overwhelmed Elsa.

 

Hannah's room was behind the "garden of the moon", the least curious name for a solar sect, but with explanation according to Flynn... whatever it is, the room was what they called "the sun's successor room". Which in the non-sect language is translated as a room adapted for a growing giantess, with furniture of different heights and a large pool of regenerative gel.

Pool where Hannah seemed to be sleeping right now. Elsa entered as silently as she could and walked towards the pool, sitting on the edge to see her beloved.


The fight against Jolbirth had not made a big dent in Hannah's body, if we did not count the scar on her arm. Or 20 feet tall... you know? The fight has made big thigns in Hannah body.

It was so weird to see her so huge... so beautiful... literally twice as high as when they met for first time. And that had not done anything but make it more beautiful if possible.

"You must be one of the few people who become the cutest when they grow up..."


"Entering other people's rooms without warning is not very educated" Hannah's voice and laughter appeared directly in Elsa's head.


"Again, stop doing that! It's very sinister when you speak without moving your lips and with your eyes closed!"


One of the "side effects" of the growth was a greater amount of aura and more control over it, and after a few trainings with Flynn, Hannah was already able to... "Speak directly to other people's hearts"... or what in the non-giantess language was translated as being able to talk between both without moving the lips. All very sinister seen from outside.

 

"Sorry, honey... but I have to practice it! With this you can tell me the answers of the exams without anyone knowing!" It was such a strange sensation to feel Hannah's voice inside her... it was warm and at the same time erotic, if Elsa concentrated she was able to even discern Hannah's face... which didnt take away how unsettling it was.


"We'll talk about that later... are you still planning to go back to school?"


"Of course, 20 feet does not prevent me from attending classes! The only thing that will prevent me is from standing in the academy building! But it is a lesser evil!" Hannah's resolve and conviction had grown with her, and although she was still the same girl as when they met, Elsa could feel how the giantess had much more clear goals.


"So I dont think it's right to tell you the answers to the test, it would be cheating... and I dont think the Dirty Lover should cheat!"


"Eh... nobody says I can not be a bit naughty from time to time! Also, my love... only you know it! It's not like I can talk like that with anyone but Valeria, Flynn or you... and between you and me, I prefer to use this alone with you!"


"What an honor! How am I not going to help you cheat with arguments like that!" Elsa laughed as she looked at the ceiling. Unlike most rooms, the ceiling of Hannah's room was decorated with the Milky Way. "Have you managed to master any more of the aura?"


"The truth... I've only achieved the coating... I want to make the waves that I made against Jolbirth! Imagine! I could do... things!" Hannah kept her advances in the subject of empathic connection, mainly because the giantess was afraid that Elsa would not react well to the fact that she could not have secrets with her girlfriend.

Everyone needs to keep things inside, and snatching that right from Elsa was the last thing Hannah wanted.

 

"You will have time, there are too many things on Flynn's list to learn them all at once... I love you"


"And I, much more now that I know how powerful you are!" Opening her eyes, Hannah pushed herself slowly until she was next to Elsa, and lifting her gently, he left her on top of her stomach. The difference between one and the other had shot up to be almost four times, but the love between them had only grown even more if possible.


"Powerful? you were the one you finished with Jolbirth!" Elsa laughed as she closed her eyes, only gently rocked by Hannah's breathing.


"You planned the way to overcome the lunar regeneration, and you planned the whole theme of the crane and the "Final Moon"... as far as I'm concerned, this victory belongs to you, and to everyone..."


"Jack just controlled the lights and the speakers"


"Everyone, but a little less from Jack, happy?"

Elsa nodded as she slowly stroked Hannah's skin. The giantess almost loses control, being very close to sinking both into the gel. "Someone is horny..."


"Sh... Shut up! It's all your fault! I love you so much that your touch warms me..."


"That makes me happy... and it reminds me that you're still a minor..."


"Elsa... according to the laws of Bahia... with my consent... we could..." Hannah's voice was still choked in Elsa's mind.


"Are you talking seriously?!"


"But when we leave the cathedral... this place is super nice, but I would like it to be somewhere a little more special... I dont know if you understand me..." Hannah picked up Elsa and left her on the edge, then take impulse and sit next to him.


Seeing something so big and beautiful moving so gracefully continued to amaze Elsa, to the point of staying literally open-mouthed. Hannah laughed as with her index finger she closed Elsa's jaw gently.
"Hannah and Elsa, someone has come to see you, so please come to the cathedral."

 

"Aaaaand that's how they destroy the moment" Hannah sighed, this time physically, as she removed the gel from her hair, returning it to the pool.


"Relax, my beloved and future wife..." Hannah went completely red, not knowing how to react even to such words. "We have our whole life ahead... and if you are the successor of Calia as they said... we have all eternity ahead..."


"Would you really take the pact with me?... Elsa I dont know if I really believe all that about Calia and Flynn..."


"Flynn is human, and according to him he's 150 and a few years old, if taking that pact means being able to spend more time with you, believe in my words, my love, because you'll have to listen to them for a long time!" Elsa laughed and walked towards the door.


Hannah, still completely red, followed her slowly, unable to avoid reaching it and almost overcoming it. "Sorry... I'm still not used to walking slower ..."


"Excuse me? get me up! Walking is for losers when one has such a great and huge girlfriend in equal parts!"


And raising her to her beloved girlfriend, Hannah and Elsa went out to meet that visit. A visit that would mark the next months of their lives, or maybe more! That alone the sun and the moon will know.

 

 


 

 

And the music was playing at full volume

Bahia whole dancing to a new rhythm.


the whole world prepared to advance to the next level!

and it was the Dirty Lover who set the pace!


The two giantesses looking at each other on the dance floor,

both prepared to change the world around them


Not in vain,

both liked it loud.

 


Chapter End Notes:

As always, thanks for all the readings! This was a chapter a little shorter than usual (or just as long if you count the flashback that I CLEARLY did not forget to put in the previous chapter)


But I really wanted to create a romantic scene between Elsa and Hannah! I hope you liked it! And wait more now that both are needed for what is to come!


The second part of the story arc of the Dirty Lover begins! The night is young and we must follow the rhythm!


P.S. I have thought to change the name of the story to "The Last dances of Bahia del Sol", more than anything because Elsa is no longer the "main" protagonist. (It never really was, the story has its name because it opened with her point of view)What do you think? Does it sound good to you? For tomorrow I hope I have made the decision!