- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Now that Jolbirth is distracted burning houses, 4700! Thank you all! I want to see if we get to 5000 for a certain chapter, a very close one! It would be so beautiful and majestic!

In this chapter only Jolbirth, Hannah and the voice of Hannah's head appear. So as an extra:


"The van came directly to the cathedral, Chris almost crashing on the doors of it." Elsa ran out as much as she could to warn Light, but she fell to the ground exhausted by Jolbirth's corruption. 

To her surprise, Sofia put it on her shoulder to carry her as a sack of potatoes.Without strength to complain to the lion, Elsa indicated how to enter the authentic cathedral. "


Now, let's go to the important thing!

 


 

 

Same place, same hour 2: Electric boogaloo

 


"20 feet. 20 fucking feet tall...and maybe a little more"


It was such a strange sensation to be 20 feet tall that the first minutes of standing after the growth she needed to be leaning on the beams of the building under construction. The ground was farther than before (logically), but the sensation was not vertigo or similar.It was as if his body had always been ready for this height, and in such a critical situation, the truth is that Hannah was very grateful.

Jolbirth was still in his tyrannical attack, flying over the neighborhood and burning buildings without any kind of control or logic. The king destroyed any building that caught his attention, and of course Hannah was not going to allow it.


| What's the plan? Now that you have grown up, and you have made a "suit" with the canvas and the remains of your tracksuit, nothing prevents us from going to Jolbirth! Let's teach him who's boss!


I'll call you... Mega. Mega, shut up.


What? Mega? Why? |


"SHHH! Let me think please! Valeria had accumulated fire and electricity in the "Sun Wave", so I have to accumulate a lot more if I want to damage it..." Hannah picked up a nearby stone (it was really a brick, but from its size, things so small for her began to fade and get confused) and after trying to throw it a couple of times in the air, she covered it with aura and threw it directly at Jolbirth.

"YOU! BIG GENIUS! I AM LIVING! HOW ABOUT STOP THAT? WE HAVE A FIGHT!"


| BUT WHY DO YOU CALL HIS ATTENTI-


SHUT UP! I HAVE A PLAN! |

 

Jolbirth stopped laughing and exhaled fire the moment he heard Hannah's voice.Turning around, he smiled and flew back to the place under construction. "Oh my, I didnt expect that! You've come back from the gates of hell... and you seem to have gained a few feet... I must say Hannah, I'm very impressed! Really!"

Jolbirth rose in the air, and igniting all his body in defiled fire, pointed directly at Hannah. "I guess it's time I got serious! I do not mean to be less than you!"
Hannah smiled and motioned with her hand to Jolbirth to go with everything. The dragon did not accept such a provocation, and plunged directly towards Hannah.

 

And when Jolbirth was close enough Hannah responded by releasing a burst of aura, but this time from her feet, achieving a kind of backward momentum. The force of the impulse was enough to throw her 10 feet away.

Jolbirth did everything possible to stop his fall, but the speed he had caught in it was too much, crashing directly where Hannah was a few moments ago. "What the hell?" The king of the mausoleon did not have time to keep talking, because when he looked up, what he saw was Hannah raising her hand while holding a javelin of pure electricity.


"This goes directly from Lord Gwyn! Damn dragon of the ****!" The giantess threw the javelin with all her strength, hitting full on one of the wings of Jolbirth. Although he had no physical form, the power of the impact plus the shock was enough to make Jolbirth scream in pain.


"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? HOW CAN YOU DOMINATE THE THUNDER NOW? NEITHER HAVE PASSED 5 MINUTES SINCE I HAVE LEFT YOU DEAD!"


| I HAVE THE SAME QUESTION! IT'S LESS THAN 10 MINUTES AWAY YOU DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE EMPATHIC LINK! YOU HAVENT HAD TIME TO LEARN SOMETHING AS ADVANCED AS CONTROL OF ELECTRICITY! |


"I saw Valeria use it, so I just imitated her! She's my teacher after all!" Jolbirth did not give credit to what he heard. Checking how his wing was badly damaged, he got up on all fours and walked towards Hannah.


"You ... little bast-"


"Little? Not at all! I'm 20 feet tall, and I'm the Dirty Lover! Do not expect pity after you've destroyed so many homes!" Hannah created a new electric javelin, and ran to Jolbirth with her ahead.

 

Jolbirth this time was faster, and with a blow of his tail caught in profane flames, sent Hannah flying to the building under construction, which could not stand the blow and collapsed under the body of Hannah. "Damn child... but who do you think I am? Once you can catch me by surprise! But two? Not even in your best dreams!" Jolbirth charged furiously towards Hannah, determined to put an end to the fight.


"Hey... jolbirth... you know?" Hannah did her best to get up, and when Jolbirth jumped on her with her claws ready to tear at her throat, she managed to roll to the side. "THE WORLD FOLLOWS ITS WAY! AND LIFE SHOULD CHANGE! ADAPT OR DIE BABY!" Accumulating heat as Valeria had taught Mirabelle, Hannah fired a blazing salvo directly at the previously wounded wing.


"AGGGG! YOU ARE CONDEMNED, DIRTY LOVER!" Jolbirt writhed in pain and tried to hit Hannah again with his tail, only this time the giantess was faster and managed to intercept his tail in mid flight. "...what?"


Hannah laughed, and gathering all her strength, she threw Jolbirth through the air. "Javelin lightning!" And accumulating electricity again, she threw a third javelin towards Jolbirth, hitting him directly on his back.

 

Jolbirth fell sideways on the open field adjacent to the work, moaning in pain as he tried to move his wings. Although all I achieved was feeling the electricity still running through his body. It was impossible, Calia fought with all her strength next to the chief of jailers and Flynn, and they only managed to slow him down. How could it be that a child was facing him?

 

Jolbirth's mind began to fill not only with pain, but with thoughts that were not his own.


| Jolbirth, oh great king of the deep mausoleum!

You are only a tool of the future. Your only reason to exist is to make Hannah shine brightly in the night sky!

For that reason, fight with strength, until the end if necessary!

And remember, the light of the moon is merciful to all, so pray to her if you need her strength.

Come in peace! Fight as you've never fought! |


"No... I am not a tool... of ANYONE! I AM THE KING OF THE DEEP MAUSOLEUM! THE SAME JOLBIRTH, HEIR OF THE THRONE OF THE DRAGONS! THIS FIRE THAT BURNS WITHIN ME IS BORN FROM HATE AND REVENGE!" Jolbirth covered his whole body with the profaned flame, knowing that with open wounds this would only bring him pain.


Hannah wiped the sweat from her forehead, and put herself in combat stance, ready to receive any attack from Jolbirth. "If you burn with hatred, I am full of Bahia's will! And I intend to use it to defeat you!"


Jolbirth charged again, but this time it twisted in the air, becoming a kind of fiery tornado. Hannah did not know how to react, and before receiving the impact she covered herself with aura.

Unfortunately, Jolbirth had more tools up his sleeve than he seemed.
Just before he collided with Hannah, Jolbirth propped his forepaws on the ground, and using them as a point of support, he waved his tail with all his strength towards Hannah.

The blow was totally atrocious for the giantess, sending her flying almost 100 feet away.

 

 


 

 

Hannah landed on one of the trees of the, still under construction, Calia Park, destroying both the tree and the pedestal of stone and earth on which it stood. His body was burning with Jolbirth's hatred, slowly his internal wounds reopened. "Oh no! I'm not going... to allow it! Mega! Again, the "Will card" !"


| First I'm not a robot to order, and second I told you not to let you get hit with his hatred! You do not have the will to take... but, what the hell are you doing?... |

 

Hannah's heart was burning in her own flame. One created based on hope. "Now! you have the will to use it? I have a plan and I will need all my strength!"


| I cant... understand... I know that the power of the Dirty Lover goes much beyond that of a normal giantess... but this? |

 

"Listen well Mega! Life always makes its way! That damn dragon keeps wanting to ruin the city that saw me born! And I will not allow it! I have too many people trusting me to fail!" Hannah started to accumulate fire in one hand, and electricity in the other. If she could not do it at the same time in a hand like Valeria, she would make her own "Sol wave".

 

Jolbirth came flying, still covered in his profanda flame. Landing in the middle of the place and exhaling a mouthful of fire, the king burned all the trees in the park. "Can you see that Hannah? The hell on earth! Here you will finish your journey on earth... so get used to this environment!"


Hannah continued pretending to be immobilized on the ground, while the dragon approached him slowly. "Jolbirth... I'm sorry to tell you... you've activated my cheat card!" Hannah stood up suddenly, throwing a new igneous salvo at the long neck of the dragon.


"HOW IS IT POSSIBLE? HOW MUCH SHOULD I LAUNCH FOR YOU TO STOP LIFTING UP?" Jolbirth raised his left claw and slashed blindly in anger, only to find Hannah's electric javelin in the path of his claw. "GRRRR, BASTARD"


"Rule number one, jolbirth! If you mess with the Dirty Lover and its city, never expect to win! Get ready, Mega! Time to make history!" Hannah felt her body recovering strength, and with all her strength she pushed Jolbirth as far away as possible.

Stretching her hands, one in each direction, Hannah accumulated all the fire and possible lightning. Her own aura was purifying Jolbirth's flames and attracting them.

"JOLBIRTH! TIME TO REACH OUT THE TRUTH! THIS IS MY OWN "SOL WAVE", THE WILL WAVE!"


Jolbirth became defensive, ready to cover the blow with his wings. But one of them failed to answer enough, and through the gap between them the former king of the mausoleum only reached to see how Hannah ran to him, while she gathered the flames and thunder in a single sphere.

 

WILL WAVED!!!!

 

Jolbirth's scream echoed throughout Bahia, while Hannah exploded the sphere directly on her forehead.

The legendary king of the mausoleum, defeated not only once... not twice... three times...


Jolbirth fell to the ground, his forehead bleeding and no pulse in his body. Hannah took a deep breath, as she pulled away from him. Although it was true that he did not feel the hands (surely to use so many things that he did not control correctly), the most important thing was to look for the right victory pose.


"It's over... king of the defeated mausoleum!" Simply pointed at the sky with one hand, Hannah stood with both feet on the ground and her eyes closed.


| I cannt believe it... after so much... watching Jolbirth fall... it's a miracle... AND THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN IS TO PUT TO SEEK YOU AN ADEQUATE POSE? DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT HAS COST TO ACHIEVE THIS MOMENT ?!


No, I dont know... that's why I'm celebrating! Not for me! If not for those who have managed to make this mom- |

 


"Oh moonlight..." Jolbirth began to whisper, as he watched the night sky fall on the earth.


"DONT FUCK WITH ME! HOW YOU CAN STAY ALIVE AFTER THAT?!" Hannah ran towards him trying to summon another javelin, but in the face of impossibility, she simply prepared to hit him until she was done with him.


"Oh moonlight... you who have never abandoned me... grant me... the power that one day you drained me... power to avenge me for so many humiliations... power... to make your future come true!" Hannah felt her strength fading, as she fell to her knees on the floor.


The moon rose bright in the sky, its silver light flooding Bahia in its entirety.As if it were a tear itself, an ephemeral glow descended from it to fall beside Jolbirth.


Jolbirth stretched his tail, and grasping the glow this took the form of a silver sword, covered by a bright blue powder, as if made of lazurite. "Oh moon... you who have never abandoned me... I will make your message come true Dirty Lover, prepare to fall in front of the tool of the future that I am!"

 

"That... it shouldnt be fair..."

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sun and moon should never be equaled, except when one is placed in front of the other.

 
The future will be built by the one who has the greatest message


 

The light of the moon is ephemeral, and of this lies its majesty.


A light so pure that even the beasts appease.


A light that reveals the authentic nature of man.


Humankind has always been attracted to it, and pursuing it has become a way of life.