- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

4 very different people, a fondue and a goal.


Can ties be formed from distrust and fear? Will hearts be opened? Will the fondue be good? So many questions, so few answers.

 


 

Home of the Reyes family: Time of the Fondue

Kitchen:

 

Since the four of them had entered the house, Hannah and Elsa had not talked to each other during the entire time they were cooking. What Elsa understood as a quiet and harmonious silence, for Hannah was a punishment for having invited them to enter, and not just to enter! The fondue that Elsa had promised him all the way home was now shared by two stalkers.


It is true that stalkers was not correct, but the giantess was not very clear about how she felt about it. A part of her wanted to hate them for stealing her intimacy even in the bathroom or in the shower... but they had also taken care of her all this time... Maybe it was only by orders from Valeria... but Jack didnt seem like a bad person.

It looked tacky, but not someone evil. It was a constant dichotomy, one that Hannah did not know how to get out of... and inviting them to dinner was not the answer! It was valentines and although all the night so far was strange, it did not imply that they had to follow that tortuous path.


"Hannah, are you listening to me, bring me the bread, please!" Elsa had to scream to get her out of the trance she seemed to be in. Although still after bringing the bread, Hannah still seemed very distant. Precisely the fondue was made of cheese because she said it was her favorite food, but she seemed much less excited than on the way. "Hannah, are you okay, your stomach hurts or something, you're very quiet for how are you normally ..."

 

All night of revelations had been emotionally hard, and that last shut up to Flynn...

Hannah was not used to being so cold with people. But if he kept nodding the thing would have gone further... and she knew perfectly well that she was not any kind of hero. All Hannah was is a normal girl raised in the suburbs, without any faithful friends and only with a mother and a girlfriend by her side. If the thing continued ... they would have realized the truth, most certainly after being unable to fight against that "King" and fail miserably.


Life was not like a videogame, the pure-hearted heroes who save humanity do not exist. There are no villains to fear or superheroes to trust.

In the end ... if in a world where there are extra human beings with abilities to manipulate gravity or the elements themselves, if in that world there are no heroes ... surely they do not exist.


Elsa was still talking, but Hannah had not heard her for a while. Without bothering to warn or anything opened the door of the kitchen that led directly to the garden, and walk to sit next to the pool that had long ago exceeded in depth.


| You know, girl ... I do not normally want to get into your life, but considering that I must make you grow up to your full power, I feel ... that you need me now.

 
I do not need you, I'm just thinking, you know? I did not ask you to grow... the time will come.


That moment is now and you know Hannah. Humanity is becoming more gray every day, every time there are less reasons to believe. Through your eyes I have seen how in a world where there are no wars as such, there are more and more racial crimes, no longer between humans and extrahumans, but between the humans themselves and the extrahuman ones.


It can not be avoided, it is in our genes to look for enemies to carry our misfortunes.


That's true, but for that there is the Dirty Lover, to bring reasons to believe in a world more and more lonely! Humanity lives in a time where you can communicate to the moment, where the barriers of language or countries have almost been broken... and yet there are fewer and fewer links between humans.


Stop with Dirty Lover... maybe the name is pretty cool, but I'm not anyone to deserve it. I am having a discussion with you, that you are a voice in my head! I just do not have almost ties that bind me to other people I'm nobody to carry that task... you can not force me.


...

That's right Hannah... I'm not nobody to force you. I'm just a voice in your head.

But there is something that I have clear, the Dirty Lover does not have to be you for being a giantess of third growth. The Dirty lover.. is the person whose only presence gives reasons to believe! And if you say it's not true... turn around. |

 

Hannah glanced back, the harpy approaching her. Bolt did not seem much older than Elsa, but according to Jack he had been taking care of her for 15 years. If the minimum age to enter G.U.N is 18, the harpy should be around 33. "Do you mind if I sit next to you Hannah?" Very polite to someone who had been a constant shadow at night.


Hannah still didnt want to talk, but her mother always said that you should be nice if you want them to be with you. So with a slight nod she kept looking at the pool water, too cold at this time of the year to put her legs in it.


"Thanks..." Bolt sat on the edge of the pool, legs crossed inward and the claw gently on Hannah's knee. "Listen... I wanted to apologize for having broken your privacy so many years... But at the same time I do not want to do it." That was not the answer that Hannah expected, but that night had already been done to Flynn so the karma would return to reestablish itself.

 

"At first I took care of you by order of valeria... but as you grew up, as I watched your mother sacrifice so much to raise you, your first steps, your first words, your first day in classes... your first growth... your first... Every time I felt closer to you "The harpy leaned forward, looking at her reflection in the pool.

"I know I was selfish, and I know it was wrong... but every time you had a nightmare, I went to your room to calm down... every time you had problems with homework and went to the bathroom, I went to correct them... Should I do it? Not at all, but I do not regret a single minute. "

Hannah couldnt say anything, tried to remember the person who said she had taken care of her all his life. "I guess I should not speak for Sora, but she feels the same as I. Sora is a GUN spear like me, a bishop mermaid, she's the one who has looked after you during the last 15 years, I know we're nobody for you, I know... but we love you and we could not stop taking care of you even if they threw us out of GUN "


It was strange, Hannah didnt have any relationship with these people, needless to say that she still did not like the idea that there should never be real intimacy... but they felt so close... like a family member who has long since you do not see it but you know it will be there for you, like her own grandparents...

A sensation that squeezed her chest, that snatched the air from her lungs. A feeling that she had not asked for but that she did not want to lose anymore.

"If you do not want us to take care of you anymore, I will personally take charge... even if I have to kill Valeria for it!... but if you ask me to stop caring about your life... I'm sorry Hannah... but I love you too much to forget all the time I've been by your side... and honestly, I dont know if I could live knowing that you're not safe.

You can not see it, but I dont care if you're the Dirty whatever, that you're a chosen one or a secondary character ... Fuck! I dont care if you think you're a coward! You're Hannah Reyes! My little sister! And I'll make sure- "Bolt had to stop talking when Hannah grabbed her with both hands and hugged her against his chest with all her strength, the little giantess crying again as she had done so many times before ... but this time Bolt was there to calm her down. "It's already... calm my little one..."

 

"No... I...I dont think it can be all they want... I cant fulfill so many expectations!" What she wanted so much to tell Flynn and Valeria finally came out.

 

 


 

While Hannah's tears kept falling, Jack and Elsa watched them from the kitchen. They had not said anything when Jack entered the kitchen, but Elsa deduced that he felt like Bolt ... and part of it worried her.

"Are you holding back, isnt it?"


"Elsa... when you have been working for G.U.N so long... you learn when it's your time or not. Bolt has been worrying about her for 15 years, being her guardian angel. I can worry about Hannah, but never reach the level that Sora and Bolt. "


"Is she that important?" From the moment I saw her I knew that Hannah was special... but all these revelations... makes me wonder if it is right that she is with her... And do not be confused, I think maybe I'm selfish Being on her side does not mean I'm going to get away from my beloved... I do not think I can. "


"This is the power of the Dirty Lover apparently, it indirectly makes us better people, it makes us realize that dawn always comes in. I do not know if Hannah is the one that Valeria mentions, but I'm as sure as my name is Jack, that Hannah has the power to open the door "


"The door? More things of the sect?"


"Nothing from Valeria's family, this I heard from Mayor Vagrand, Hannah and her heart are the key that will open Bahia and that it will go back to America, or was it to everybody? I'm not good at memorizing other people's conversations."


"The mayor is involved in this?... Wow..."

 

"It would surprise you to know the people who are involved in this Elsa, people much more powerful than you and m-"


"Ritchey?"


"It does not surprise you so much..."


"I knew that something strange had been that I had been hired as head of architecture after 4 years just being an architect more... Anyway... You think we need say something to Hannah and Bolt? The fondue is ready"


"Let's leave them a bit more ... while I want to talk to you about a little thing."
"I think ... I know what it is"


"I would not be surprised, you're a genius or something like that ... You know Elsa? I think you and I are going to be good friends."


"While you are on our side, you can be sure of it.If you are against us, I will tear out your heart with my bare hands and I will stick it up your throat until I put it back where it was, understood?" Good friends, that Jack had no doubt about.

 

 


 

 

The fondue started silently, Hannah with the red eyes of being the last 10 minutes crying, Bolt with her hair wet with tears and her determination renewed. Jack and Elsa being the only ones who occasionally commented on the taste or temperature.
In the end, Hannah had to take a deep breath to break the silence, not sure of her words. "Elsa ... I know I said it was going to be the Dirty Lover ..."

"Hannah wait, before I have something to say!" Elsa got up and took a breath, looking at Jack to get up with her.


"Wait, Elsa, it's me who should say it! The idea was mine-"


"Jack, how do you interrupt Hannah, Elsa or the one I'm going to talk to, I'm going to cut your throat right here!" Jack sat down again, because although Bolt's tone was a joke, she could do it. "Hannah, Elsa, decide who's going to speak first"


With a small exchange of gestures, Elsa assumed that it was her turn to speak. "What I was going to say ... is that I do not want you to be the chosen one of that sectarian gang ... But if I believe that you can have that gift to enlighten the people ... after all ... I used to be a playgirl who used games and tricks to take the extrahumans to my bed and here I am! Thinking madly of my beloved Hannah!"


"Elsa ... I was going to say the same ... I do not think I can be a hero like Flynn said, but if I can make other people happy with it, it's worth it! I have a duty neither as a giantess nor as a Dirty Lover, I have a duty like Hannah Reyes!"

"I guess great minds think the same!" Hannah could not help laughing as Elsa got up and sat on Hannah's legs, to mark their renewed union.


"The idea was mine... but well..." Jack slowly removed the fondue, annoyed to see his idea stolen but happy to see the tension disappear. "Anyway... Hannah, I think if you can become a hero! Look at me! As an expert in computers and technology, Hacker, a GUN agent and from there to spear of GUN, I am the living image that one it can without much effort to achieve what is proposed! For not knowing I do not even shoot a gun! "


Bolt could not help but deny what he just heard and sighed. "Jack... that sentence leaves you in worse place than you think... But I agree, if we all collaborate we can take out the potential that lies in you Hannah"


"So you think the same big sister?" Hannah stretched back, not noticing how Bolt's heart had stopped, consumed by indescribable happiness. "But I do not want to do it for Valeria and for Flynn... I want to do it for myself, for Mom, for Elsa, for Jack, for my big sister Sora" (Sora, in her house sleeping felt like her heart jumped for joy without knowing why) "for my big sister bolt, for chris, for sofia, for-"


"Hannah, you do not have to list every person you meet! Now let's get to the point... the first thing we need is to train you physically, you can not help anyone being a weakling" Jack pulled out his phone and unplugged the microphones from the house, to make sure Valeria did not know what they were trying to talk about.

 

Bolt nodded convinced, to Hannah's dismay that she hoped to avoid physical exercise at all costs. "It's true, Hannah, Elsa and you need to get fit, not be for nothing if you can hardly run 100 meters without getting tired"


"First stop talking in meters, and second ... me too? ... what have I done to you ?! I'm your boss! At least a few more days, but you can not force me!" Elsa pulled one of the ice cubes of her glass to silence him.


"Jack, if I'm going to do this, you will not run away... What do you advise us, Bolt? I'll let you know that my arm... left?... One of the two has less strength, due to an accident and things...

And if we're going to do this, being 4 we're not going anywhere! Valeria split our faces to Hannah and me a few hours ago. "


Bolt got up from the table and walked to the window, looking for what camera Zoe would be watching. "We are not 4, we are at least 6. Sora and Melody are Hannah's other guardians, so we can count on them"


"I should be able to convince Chris to help us, his cousin was ... something dangerous for sure, I usually do not listen to him when he talks about family"


"I could lose Sofia ... I think she's still a good girl!" It was amazing to Elsa that Hannah still trusted a person who had been insulting her for so many years and making her life impossible. "Elsa, I can read your mind, Sofia... she still having a good heart, they have not accepted her in G.U.N for nothing!"

"That's 9 people, we would be the worst team of heroes in the world, just ahead of the ninja turtles in members" Jack stretched back, thinking that in the black market of Bahia he owed favors to recruit them.


"We would not be a team of heroes, what part of I do not want to be a hero, do not you understand?... Aunt Veronica knows karate! Maybe she'll help us!"


Elsa got up to give a chaste kiss on the cheek of the giantess and walked towards bolt. "Hannah honey... we're focusing it badly, this is not about making a team of friends and going to solve mysteries around the world, if we want to be something that Flynn and Valeria have to face... we need power... Bolt, Have you been silent for a long time, any ideas?"

"I think... I know the people indicated for this! Jack, they will not sound to you, but when you, Melody, Natalya and Robin joined the lances, it was because the previous 4 retired! And the 4 would be delighted to give Valeria a kick in the mouth!"


"And are they trustworthy?" Knowing that Bolt knew 4 people who hated Valeria was reassuring, but if Hannah did not trust them, they would not help.


"I can only speak for my superior, Carmen-" "Sandiego?" "No jack... it's not Carmen Sandiego... but I'm sure she'd be happy to help us if we ask her, and she's the strongest human I know, so I could help you and Elsa."


"WHAT, WILL CARMEN SANDIEGO TRAIN ME? OH GOD THIS IS INCREDIBLE! I HAVE TO TELL THAT TO MY MUM!" None of the three bothered to correct it. For what? They thought at the same time.


Elsa applauded once to get Jack's attention and sat back in Hannah's lap. "Well... it's decided, we'll contact Carmen who live in ..."


"Stardust Speedway"


"...That's not a phase of-" "OH MY GOD CARMEN LIVES IN LITTLE PLANET! THAT MEANS THAT SONIC IS REAL! THIS IS THE BEST NEWS IN THE WORLD!" Jack with his... Hannah now with this ... at least both were fun to watch.

"Tomorrow I'll explain it to you more carefully..." Bolt sighed as he continued looking for Zoe's security camera.


"It will be the best... let's leave it for tonight, it's Valentine's day and I want to go to Hannah's room, see some romantic movie and do some little things for a couple" Before Hannah could get mad she covered her lips. "I do not mean sexual things, calm, you have to keep watching Hannah, I imagine, and I'm not so cruel as to throw you into the cold of winter, so you can stay at home."


"Thanks Elsa... I hope not to disturb... unfortunately I can not speak for Jack"


"Nothing happens, big sister! Jack does not seem too noisy... besides, I sleep super deeply!... that you will already know about the whole issue of surveillance... Anyway, let's go to bed Elsa... no erotically! " Hannah ran away embarrassed, while Elsa gave up with her hand laughing and went to the room.
Forming a team for Hannah and Elsa was not what Bolt expected to happen this year, but if, besides being able to be close to them, they could give Valeria a good shot, it was perfect.


"Big sister... I'm her big sister..."

Chapter End Notes:

 

Thanks to everyone who has read the chapter! I hope you like the new points of view! Jack is not as stupid as he seems, not always.
As in this chapter no new characters have appeared, in the next one they touch two descriptions! Carmen, Exspear of G.U.N and "another character". See you tomorrow!


If you want to know the reason why Flynn has not had a description ... it's because it's not his moment yet, you know what I mean