- Text Size +

 


 

 

Hello again, Sarah to the device ... no no, that sounds too stale!

 


Sarah thought to herself as she strolled through the streets of downtown New Bahia. The giantess was having a lot of trouble replacing her sister and...

 

Wait, this has automatic mode? Interesting...

 


The giantess thought as she stopped in front of the window of...

 

And if I dont use any button, this keeps narrating everything that the C-Recorder carrier does?

That's why Dalia is able to write so much! I already said that it was strange that she could narrate and write her thoughts and dialogues at the same time!

 


Sarah smiled to herself as she resumed her way. The city of New Bahia was much more lively than usual, with more and more people on vacation. The afternoons in Bahia were full of activities everywhere, for adults and children alike.


Interesting, if I use this button the C-recorder begins to narrate both facts in real time and news of the city. This device is much better than I thought!

How much money will this have cost you, Dalia? As if she could answer me...

That idiot is still sleeping! I dont remember that I spent a lot of time sleeping during that phase... but at the same time, I dont have much evidence of what I was doing.

 


"What are you talking about?!" Destructron jumped from the ground towards the wall of the building, using it for walljump on the shoulder of the giantess. "Stop fascination with the recorder! You are the hope of Bahia, no? The pride and the will of Bahia! Dont be a child!"

 

"Why do I let you patrol with me...?" Sarah said without much desire, shaking her head and walking on.


"Because: A) It's been my idea to patrol the city so you get used to recording, and B) The tides of the world do not stop changing"


"... sorry, I think we've skipped part of the conversation" Sarah was used to dealing with people who are half-truthful or just share part of the issues. (For the love of god, she's Flynn's granddaughter! Mister today I'll tell you this, but even in two seasons and a half it will not make sense)


"What you've heard, flat-"

 

"Flat, but have you seen me ?!" Sarah said too loudly, realizing quickly and covering her mouth with both hands. "I have almost the same breast size as my mother in percentage, not in real size logically..."


Destructon sighed, stopping his advance and massaging his forehead. "This is going to be hard... you have much less sense of humor than Dalia..."

Destructron used Sarah's hair to climb to the top of the giantess head, settling on her mane. "The tides of the world dont stop changing, and you can see it, right? Look around, look like nobody is able to see what they are becoming... It's a shame, right?"

 

Sarah was too aware of the robot's words. Since she and her mothers had taken the teacher's blood, the three had taken the ability to see the tiny changes in people: From extrahuman complaining about increasingly tight clothes to humans having to buy belts so that their pants too wide not fall.

Everyone changed without anyone being able to notice... even Sarah herself was able to notice the tiny but increasing pressure on her clothes every minute.

"Destructron, if we went out alone to see how the city is becoming the factory of soldiers for Azure Key... I really have no desire to continue. I have an adorable little sister sleeping at home that I'm not recording!"


"Siscon!" Destructron said smiling, noticing how Sarah tensed suddenly. "You thought I was nt going to notice? You may be the 'will of Bahia' or the future of this city... but that does not make you perfect, you are as human as the others! And your strange feelings that touch the perversion your sister are proof of that!"


"Destructron... I'm going to kill you, okay?" Sarah said with the best of her smiles, trying to keep her voice as low as possible. Preventing anyone from hearing things that could affect the reputation of the Reyes Wood family was one of the priorities of the giantess.


"You could kill me as many times as you wanted, but it wouldnt work either ... My real self is still far from your position!" Destructron faked a giggle, one without power but sufficiently unnerving for Sarah.


"Fuck you, Robot..." Sarah said completely defeated, her motivation ruined. "If only I could locate you-" And around the corner, Sarah hit her face with a platform of ice that floated at the height of her head.

 

CRASH!

 

The giantess fell backwards, managing to stop her fall with both hands to avoid any excessive damage to the property. "Auuh... who is floating a magic construction in an area with a limit of 30 feet?!"


The platform descended, revealing an elf of the storm offering a hand (not literally, for obvious reasons) to Sarah. "Do you need help locating someone?!"

 

Xilven, the leader of the elves of the storm and the current Great guardian of the secrets of the ancient dragons. Tall and with its brilliant natural blue skin surmounted by a typical blonde ash hair among the elves of the storm, attractive for those who enjoy the fetishes of dragonkin and elves at the same time.

Xilven never stood out during his first appearance in the interior saga of Dalia, being a secondary character completely overshadowed by-


"What... what is that sounding? TYPICAL HAIRSTYLE!? My hair is synonymous with my position as guardian!" Xilven shouted as he crossed his arms crossed and walked back to the center of the ice shelf.


"It's... it's an option of C-recorder, they serve as I read to create a summary of each character that has passed more than 5 chapters without appearance... it seems to work well!" Sarah smiled as she got up, reassuring everyone she had seen her fall.


"Well, I'm not a secondary character, so that doesnt like it should! And I know what I'm saying! Your grandfather has taught me the story of Dalia, and it's wrong that I say it, but I'm the star in every scene where I go-"


"Xilven, why are you here?" Sarah asked, annoying the elf, who spat in disgust.


"We should talk in a more private place? I will not deny that I understand that people want to look at me... I am a legend of the fierce alliance after all ..." And although Xilven wasnt looking at them, he could feel how much Sarah and the weird robot that accompanied her are shaking they heads. "But I have messages from your grandfather, messages for your family only, I dont know if you understand me"


Sarah sighed, picking up the stupid robot and marking the way for the elf.

 

Dalia makes all this seem easier...

 


 

 

Room for Vips in a nearby cafeteria.

 


"Being who you are has its advantages!" Destructron exclaimed happily while checking the dessert menu.


"You dont have to say it, robot friend! They have cheesecake on the menu... God! It's the best thing humans have ever created!" Xilven said while he sat in his seat.


"Cheesecake, a cup of winter Iloa tea... and a relaxing music! The best possible afternoon!" Robot and Elf nodded in unison, while Sarah pretended not to be paying attention to the conversation. The giantess was having more problems than the others to get comfortable on her part of the table; although the cafeteria had lent them a private room with pleasure, the size of it wasnt what was desirable for the giantess.

About 20 feet too low, specifically.


"I'm glad that at least someone is having a good time here..." Sarah said softly, trying to get a good posture for her back using one of the walls. "Having your legs so pulled inwards should not be good for circulation"


"Come on! Dont complain! They have offered this site for free!" Xilven shouted as he picked up the service phone. "Hi, we have already decided and we want 2 pieces of cheesecake and two cups of Iloa winter tea, and if you have a dragon nail for Sarah accompanied with fresh milk... 15 minutes? Perfect!" Xilven hung up the phone, turning to Sarah. "You're going to love the dragon's nail! It's an ancestral recipe from the storm elves, made with fresh cream and sponge cake!"


"We came here for an important message or to try traditional desserts?!" Sarah said raising her head, hitting the ceiling with some pain.


"Brute!" Destructron said with one hand under his chin and the other folded on the table. "At the table and in life, one must know how to wait and enjoy the small pleasures"


"Well said, Destructron! I finally find someone other than Flynn who understands it!" Xilven and Destructron laughed in harmony and complicity. Harmony and complicity that disappeared upon reaching Dalia.


The giantess was really worried, because if Destructron and Xilven got along so well, the chances of their union being born a dangerous and petty friendship were too high. God brings them up and they come together, as they say. "Xilven... I dont want to interrupt during your festival of mutual cock licking-" The giantess herself realized the barbarity of his words, rising again at once... and hitting her head again.

"How... how did that happen to me?"


"You're no longer controlled by Azure Key... now is when the real Sarah will appear..." Destructron said staring at the giantess. "I'm curious to see how your personality is without the previous ties..."


"Azure Key bindings? what are you talking about, guys?" Xilven asked innocently, while memorizing the term used by Sarah. Flynn sure will laugh much later to hear it.


"You couldnt understand... though... maybe I can help you with that" Destructon stood up walking towards Sarah. "Would you lend me your hand for a moment?"


Sarah nodded confused, putting her hand to- SLASH!

 
With a swift movement, Destructron activates its hidden blade in the arm; and with an even faster movement, the robot slightly cut the skin on the back of the giantess hand. Not enough to leave a mark, but enough to get a drop of blood.

"Xilven, what does one cow say to another?"


"What are you-" And at the moment when the elf opened his mouth, the robot threw the drop of blood directly into Xilven's throat, which he could only swallow reflexively."AGGGGG! How disgusting!"


"Why are-" Sarah tried to say while she was wiping her hand with saliva, although Destructron was faster interrupting her.


"Your blood is now the same as Dalia's on all levels, which means that part of the Master's blood is now in yours as well. With one drop it will be enough for a native from another continent to be free of the influence of the Keys... I hope, if not, he just swallowed your blood for no reason"


"I wish you didnt do things so impulsively..." Sarah sighed as she searched for a band-aid in her backpack.


"You already know me, baby! I've come to this city to mark muscle, chew gum, cause chaos and seek allies against the Keys! And that elf is cool, so if he becomes our ally it will be easier for Flynn to agree to join to us... and that leaves us one step closer to our first great obstacle..."


"Grandma, right?" Sarah asked without looking away as Xilven clutched her throat trying to vomit.


"To make Dalia free from the influence of the Keys will be difficult... she has been serving Azure Key directly as her Dirty Lover for too long... Winning the war is not possible now, but battle to battle will tip the balance"

 

"Aggg... how disgusting! My head is spinning..." Xilven said leaning on the table, visibly dizzy.


"Now it's my time! Elf friend, I'm going to give you the tools to see reality!" Destructron took a strong step forward, raising a palm towards the elf and retracting the opposite fist next to his body; in what Sarah swore was a martial posture.

"Insane robot combat art!" Destructron screamed before running to Xilven, putting both hands together and turning them into what looked like children's prisms. "-Vision of the truth... EXTREME!" And hitting Xilven's face with the prisms, the robot forced him to fall to his knees, unable to defend himself.


"What are you doing, asshole? You're going to hurt the-" Sarah tried to stop her mouth and the robot at the same time, but Destructron didnt get caught so easy, raising an electric field around him


"JUST A LITTLE MORE!" The robot shouted without stopping his combat technique. "5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1!" And when saying one, the hands of Destructron returned to normality.


"... Sarah, Destructron..." Xilven said supporting both hands on the ground. "Everything I've seen... is it real?"


Sarah nodded confused, looking at Destructron as she sat back at her table. "If you have any doubts, I've put a video montage with everything that happened in the parking lot of the town hall... You can consider it...

The first super-technique of the combat style of the insane robot!" Destructron winked an eye at the giantess, who didnt seem to be very excited about the name.

 

Anyway, Sarah couldnt let Xilven stay in that state, so the giantess lifted both hands around the elf. Closing her eyes, Sarah let her aura flow through the body of the wounded... until a whistle from Destructron forced her to open her eyes and see reality.


Sarah's aura, which all her life had manifested naturally without any limit, now became a strange colors pink, blue and yellow neon. The aura manifested itself with the same haze as always, but at the same time emanated some species of electric currents with the same colors.


"I see... I see that not only your personality is transforming into its authentic form... so does your aura too" Destructron said as his eyes recorded the entire scene. "That means... maybe the smoke that Hades used to fight to control Dalia's body wasnt his powers?... if not a way in which Dalia's aura manifested! This is very interesting!"


 The very nature of the Dirty Lovers changed the compas of their bodies, freeing themselves from the influence of Azure Key. For the first time in her life, Sarah was too confused to know what to do or feel... but it wasnt a feeling that conveyed fear, but rather it was a feeling of tranquility.

 

With the aura changing and Xilven now on her side, the substitute team of Dalia takes a step forward in their plans!

What will happen to Sarah's aura? What will Flynn's message be? And what will be the real intentions of the Keys? We'll see everything in the nexts chapters!

See you tomorrow!

 

 


 


"... just... just does the C-recorder finish a chapter on its own?"

 

"Not only that... he has also named the chapter!