- Text Size +

 


 

 

Parking of the town hall of New Bahia del sol.

 


The voices of Dalia and the Master had stopped completely, scaring Elsa more and more. Destructron seemed much more imposing than ever and going over it would be something really complicated-

BOOM! A giantess-sized sandal hit Destructron, throwing it across the parking lot as if nothing were weighing. The robot didnt have the slightest chance.

Elsa and Sarah looked quickly in the direction from which the sandal had come, expecting both of them not to be what it was. Hannah, more furious than ever, appeared on the side of the town hall, all her clothes torn as if they had been stretched from the inside.


"My love!" Elsa said trying to smile- KABOOOM !! Another giant-sized sandal flew through the parking lot, hitting Elsa and throwing her against the security barrier. The blonde didnt have the slightest chance.


Sarah swallowed nervously, trying not to keep her eyes on her mother. Hannah began to walk with increasingly strong steps, almost leaving the mark of her bare feet on the floor. "Mom... Mom... Mom?" Sarah couldnt stop thinking that something is not right, but the giantess was not very clear what it was.


"That's..." Hannah took a step inside the parking lot, but she stopped short when they heard a great crunch under her right foot.

CRUSH!! Hannah lifted her foot, looking at the delivery van completely flattening it under her feet.The van did not have the slightest chance. "Damn, what have I done to the world today so that everything goes wrong?" The giantess groaned in frustration as she scanned the parking lot, locating Sood. "Is that him?"


Sarah blinked a second, looking first at her mother and then at the cultist. "Eh... yes, it's that-"


BADABOOM!!! Hannah threw the GUN car she carried in her hands (no bigger than a toy car for her) to Sood, getting a direct hit with such force that the car itself exploded. The remains of Sood had no chance.

Once everything was solved, Hannah could breathe easy, walking towards her eldest daughter; Hannah's step echoed loudly in the parking lot, causing Sarah to continue to believe in her mother's anger.And this continued until Hannah stood in front of Sarah, the eldest daughter afraid to look up to look at her mother.

"Mom... Mom, I'm so sorry... we should have warned you-" Sarah could not say anything when her mother's arms wrapped around her, dragging her toward Hannah's generous cleavage.


"Shhhh, my dear princess... I'm not mad at you or Dalia." Hannah cupped her older daughter's head between her breasts. "Just tell me where this Dahlia is and as soon as you pick up your mother's imbecil we can go..."


Sarah didnt find the words to confess her sister's whereabouts to her mother... and certainly, it was not necessary. 3 shots like cannonballs pierced Hannah's mane, which quickly covered Sarah. The giantess turned to the origin of the shots, seeing Destructron on top of the giant sandal.

 

"Baby, I didnt think I'd have to face a Dirty Lover... but you know?" Destructron jumped onto the asphalt, collecting all his weapons in the compartment of their bodies.

The robot pointed its hand with the palm up in the direction of Hannah. "You can let yourself grow because of Azure Key... but that will only make things more interesting!"


"What the fuck are you talking about, too-muscular robot vacuum cleaner?" Hannah screamed furiously, before disappearing and reappearing instantly in front of Destructron. The giantess shone her left fist with aura, giving a punch that, for some reason that Hannah could not understand, had been stopped by the bare hands of Destructron.


"DALIA! GOD OF GODS OF AN EXTINGUISHED SPECIES! ALL THE PIECES ARE ON THE BOARD! ITS SHOWTIME!" Destructron threw back his right fist, covering himself with electricity before hitting Hannah's giant fist and making her stagger. "Listen to me, Hannah, things will be clearer once you see the world from Dalia's eyes!"


"Seeing things from Dalia's eyes?..." Hannah growled furiously, feeling her whole body heat up. A single message was echoing from within his very soul, a crystal clear message: Kill Destructron and his pilot.

 

 


 

 


Temple of the Master,

30 minutes before the final battle.

 


Dalia glanced at the portal, wondering why Destructron was so determined to give her the necessary time. Turning towards the disturbing colorful and corrupted sphere that supposed the physical body of the teacher, Dalia tried to evaluate everything what it knew until that moment.

"Master, first of all I want to be able to refer to you by a name that is not as stupidly egocentric as the MASTER... do you have one, cheap Ozma plagiarism?"

 

The teacher smiled or that Dalia assumed, seeing how the colors of the sphere made an inflection and a curve.

 

"Audacious, brave, unconscious and imbecile...

I knew perfectly what you were going to ask, but even listening to it directly from your mouth is really fun!"


Dalia sighed in disgust, something that made Master even happier.

 

"The name by which the Alitian people baptized me was...

Aurum August, god of gods, protector of kings, guardian of the just and champion of the brave...

although from that name only echoes remain distorted and distorted by the unconnected passage of the times"

 

"How can you have taken so long just to say Aurum August ?! It's not a bad name, by the way ... I'll call you Aurum. Well Aurum, I'm going to ask you three quick questions that you should answer yes or yes"


"Interesting... and why?"


From the ground, a shadow shaped tentacle grabbed the shadow of Dalia, which suddenly felt like a supernatural force grabbed his legs.


"Because you know that this is not really the reality. If you refuse to tell me, I will simply repeat this again and again until I get it answered... is that clear?" Ozma's shadow tentacle released Dalia's shadow, giving her an answer."

Perfect! My three questions: Why do you have to see things with my eyes What are your plans? I always hear that you have won the war, but I dont get the way you would if you lost the battle! And... no no, wait, the third question I save it for later"

 

The Master hesitated a few seconds, before deciding.

 

"I'll start with the second question... and honestly, you should just read history books.

My only objective was, is and will be to destroy the Keys as revenge for the murder of the Alitians"


Dalia struggled to remember the history classes, until the teen giantess's mind lit up. "Give me a minute!" Running towards the chronomantic portal, Dalia looked carefully not to open it again. "Sarah, do you corroborate the Master's response?"


But the person who answered was not Sarah ... it was someone more terrifying. "Dalia! Master..." Hannah said clenching her teeth hard almost to split them. "I can assure you, little bastard, that son of a bitch has repeated his same shitty speech"


"Sorry Mom... but bastard isnt a bit strong? I think I deserve it... that's right" Dalia laughed for the punishment later... with even more fear for the phrase to grow that Destructron had said forced only for her.


"Hannah... oh Hannah... slave of your beliefs"


The Master laughed with pleasure, that was evident.

 

"The fact that you are going to murder me not by your own will but for what you think is your own heart is so deliciously terrible!"

 

Hannah tried to say something, but the sound of what seemed to be a slap was followed by the sound of the giantess falling to the floor. "Dalia!" Destructron screamed as he looked like he was firing a machine gun.

"You're smart enough to see the truth behind the words of the Master! Dont think like a Dirty Lover! Think like Dalia Reyes Wood!"


Dalia closed her eyes, walking back to the teacher. The teen giantess opened them suddenly while she stood with both feet on the floor and pointed the index finger of her right hand towards the multicolored sphere, Dalia shouted with all her strength. "Destructron idiot... thanks for the necessary clues! Aurum, I already know your plan!

It has always been said that you are able to see all realities and temporal lines at the same time. Assuming that is true, because surely that power hides limitations... what sense would it have to die here? That way you wouldnt achieve anything!... Except... if you need to die here"


The Master applauded (or rather, gave the sound of applause) Dalia's theory.

 

"Not bad... now is the time to complete the gaps in your argument! And to make it more interesting..."


The chronomantic portal began to blink, a sign that something was not right. Dalia tried to reach the water of the fountain of dreams in her pocket, but again a tentacle of shadows immobilized her.

 

"If you are able to solve this puzzle...

I will not destroy the chronomantic portal, locking in this temporary pocket line and erasing your existence when its maximum time comes to an end.

Good deal, right?"

 

Dalia swallowed nervously, realizing the trap she was in. Cornered, pressed, with the back between the sword and the wall... But it is in these moments when I more shine!

"And if I win?" Dalia smiled at the Master, who did not seem to have been able to anticipate that answer. "You have said what you would do if I lose... so if I win it's my turn to choose it! I suppose it's a good deal! Although Aurum, you should know it beforehand if you really can see all the dimensions and all present, past and future! Its Showtime!"

Taking out my C-walk (although I do not like to use it for the battery that consumes when recharging, as it is connected to the C-com it is not a drama to take it over for situations like this) prepare the right music for my big moment.


Playing: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and tribulations - Pursuit Caught

 

 


 


Let's start at the beginning... For point 1 of this lovely evening:


Why, if your goal was to destroy the Keys, didnt you go directly against them and not against the Iloas and then the humans? That an answer is so r03;r03;simple...

Because you couldnt.


From what I have learned in history classes and thanks to the idiot Hades, the Alitian gods are artificial beings created by the Alitians to give images to concepts such as truth, lies, or events such as rain or drought. Your power and scope of effect are closely linked to what the Alitians managed to achieve...

that's why you are unable to direct your rage against Scarlet and Azure Key.
Now... I have to use more technique... Sarah! Explain it to moms! Destructron and Sood everything they dont understand! Let's continue then...


Hades repeated a lot that the Keys exterminated the Alitians to give shelter to the Iloa... but that doesnt make sense! Because the Alitians had to live at the same time as the humans in Novaterrae just because Phoenix got into Elsa Wood's body to survive... even if it didnt turn out too well.

Whenever I spoke with Phoenix, I found a detail of her way of speaking curious. She used centuries, millennia and Eras as forms of time... but she also used cycles.

 

Why cycles? A cycle is by definition something that is repeated over and over again until it is broken for some reason... the cycle day and night, the work cycle in the office... and other examples.

Phoenix talked about how he had seen the Iloas fall again and again into your hands... which means you've already managed to kill the Iloas more than once! And why continue with the same if the result didnt change?

 

 


 


The Master laughed softly, imagining the face of Hannah and Elsa.

 

"You're... really smart, too much so that unfortunately Hades was the one who tied you...

sorry for that"


Dalia refused smiling, preparing her throat to continue with her argument.

 

 


 

 

There is a reason to repeat the Iloa extermination again and again... an obvious one that Phoenix unconsciously also saw. You are looking for something. or rather someone.

The Iloas, to worship Scarlet Key... have much less relationship with the keys than humans. If you stop to think it for a moment... Azure key make the extrahuman and the Dirty Lover, just for us, just for the humanity.

Why Scarlet key dont make it for the Iloas?

 

 


 

The teen giantess took a deep breath, afraid of what she was going to say next.

 

 


 


The Dirty Lovers can only be giantess, the most powerful extrahuman species because of our total control over the aura... the energy of life.

 

The Alitians and their Gods lost against the Keys completely... but at the same time alone between you and the rest of the Alitian gods, Aurum, it was enough and enough to exterminate the Iloas again and again...


What is the difference between one situation and the other? There can only be a logical answer and that fits with the possession of Elsa Wood by Phoenix... Humans, or more specifically... the Dirty Lovers... right?

 

 


 

 

"Since you dont have the courage to say it, Dalia...

I will do it for you"


The Master took a deep breath amidst laughter.

 

"Think for a moment, Dirty lover? Why Dirty Lover?

Very simple...

You are the SS of the Keys, you are their weapons of destruction. His slaves lovers who do the dirty work for them...

For this reason after so long without knowing how to reach those heartless comets without any respect for life...

I decided to play his game.


Wait again and again, restart the cycle of this murdered world to the Iloas, the favorite race of Scarlet key forcing it to restore Novaterrae to a previous state...

Hoping that the chain of events that brought humanity to this refuge planet would happen again. I waited and waited for a Dirty Lover to appear before me, but Hannah was too controlled by Azure Key...

I needed... to give eyes to a younger Dirty Lover... a simpler one than Azure and Scarlet key couldnt suspect..."

 

"This is where I come in..." Dalia said half whispering.


"I know you have a good heart, Dalia, you, your sister, your mothers and those around you are good people... but I couldnt just tell everything the Keys do and hope you believed me.

I needed to give you the ability to see beyond what Azure and Scarlet want you to see...

that is why I entrusted one of my generals with the sacred mission of surviving and sharing his soul with you, giving you the blessing of the Alitians and allowing you to get out of the plan of the Keys.

Unfortunately... the only one of my generals who I didnt think he were going to survive was the one who did it...

 
With my last breath and realizing that Hades wouldnt understand my words...

 I spread my blood for the earth of this world, hoping that someone born after my death would be able to understand my plan"

 

 

 


 

 


Parking of the town hall of New Bahia del Sol. 

 

"And that's where I come in!" Destructron shouted proudly. "Chaos is the natural order of things...

The new humanity cant live alone in peace praising to the Keys, because times of peace are what the Keys use to extend their influence, and if you dont believe me, you can look around all of you and see how Azure and Scarlet are beginning to turn the giantesses back into their obedient soldiers. They have them grow up and become weapons of mass destruction without feelings or conscience...

Or rather, you could... if you only saw the reality beyond the designs of the comets" Destructron looked towards Hannah (trapped by cables bathed in DieR on the ground), towards Elsa and towards Sarah.


None of the three said anything, because everything that Dalia, the Master and Destructron had said went against everything they knew... and yet, Dalia seemed to be sure of it.

"...It's Master's blood, right?" Sarah stepped forward, taking Sood (already resurrected) in her hands. "Will you lend me a moment?" Sarah pointed to the impure sword of the cultist.


Sood hesitated a moment, but the fact that for the first time he had managed to hear the voice of his master and lord clearly, beyond mere whispers was proof enough that these people responded to him. Kneeling in Sarah's hands, Sood offered his sword to the giantess.

"May the blood of the Master be with you"

 

Sarah left the cultist at her feet, watching the sword the size of a teaspoon of ice cream in her hands. What she was going to do was totally disgusting, anti-hygienic and surely dangerous... but Dalia trusted this.

And that was enough proof.


Pushing the blade of the sword into her mouth at the frightened look of her mothers, Sarah began to drink the blood that incessantly enamed her. Its taste was horrible, but something inside the giantess seemed to be clearing. A strange sensation, like liberation... a sensation that soon merged with the rest of her.

After spitting the sword, Sarah looked at her hands, looking for some difference. Without finding it, Sarah's gaze went to her mothers-

"FUUUUUUCK! MOM! YOU ARE SUPER HUGE!" Sarah screamed in sheer fear, seeing how Hannah had torn apart her clothes and sandals, even cracking the ground when she stepped on it. Hannah should measure at least 70 feet.


Hannah and Elsa looked confused, trying to understand the situation until Sood's sword flew towards them. Elsa caught it in the air, looking at the launcher.

"Sarah has taken the step forward... Like Dirty Lover, she has been brave enough to change reality... her reality.

Are you two too, or will you let your daughters overtake you? "Destructron looked smiling amused at the two of them, waiting for their response.


Elsa and Hannah looked at each other for a second, both understanding the decision of the other. Elsa raised the sword towards her, licking the blade like Sarah and letting the same sensation intoxicate her. The result was immediate.

"Hannah ... you ..." Elsa rubbed her eyes, without giving credit to what she saw... and at the same time relating everything that was happening in the last weeks. The clothes of Sarah and Hannah... the giantesses on the street complaining about problems with the textile company...

The mayor was unable to understand how she could not have noticed before.

 

Hannah nodded, straining to free herself from the Destructron cables and taking the sword. A few seconds in his mouth were enough for Hannah to open her eyes in terror. A sudden embarrassment flooded her, forcing her to cover her clothes with both hands.

"... it cant be... bigger not... please!"


Destructron watched the scene fascinated, being much less dramatic than he expected. Although clear... someone was missing.

"Sood, your turn, I know that in your cult, although you use the impure sword to regenerate you are forbidden to consume the blood that emanates from it or something... take it and go with rest of your cult. Make them open their eyes at all"

Sood nodded to the newly discovered as an emissary of the Master's will, vanishing into a pool of blood and disappearing through a manhole cover.
"Dalia ... all yours, finish the story and become the hero you want to be, make the show worthwhile"

 

 


 


Temple of the master,

The fiery alliance has managed to cross the defenses.

 


"...Aurum, my third question is this: Do you want us to avenge the Alitians?"


The Master closed his eyes thoughtfully. (or something like that, because all the colors of his body turned gray)

 

"That's what I thought... but what would it serve? I have killed the Iloas for a number of cycles as revenge...

Trusting that I had already won the war, because my plan had no fissures.

 
And there are still no fissures.. but my plan is no longer for me.

I cant recover my children, I cant save the people who saw me born and who I swear to protect... they were taken from their own existence...

Revenge, if it is empty, it becomes useless.

However... now you can use my actions in your favor.

 
I have given you eyes, and now it is your decision to use them.

The Keys have millions of years connecting planets, destroying civilizations and rebuilding them elsewhere just to please their innate desire for control.This same planet only existed for that... but now you can change that.

Turn this world into something more than a refuge for the Keys to experiment with species! You can fight them back, and even gain your right to exist beyond their designs! You can do what the Alitians cost them their lives!

 
Listen to me well, family Reyes! You have the tools! I have already won the war, because I know that you will be able to get rid of those stellar psychopaths once and for all!"


 With these words, the chronomantic portal stopped blinking, and Dalia's legs were released.

 

"What kind of hero do you want to be, Dalia?"

 

...That is a good question. I want to be a pure and innocent hero? I want to save everyone? Or I want to give them the necessary to do it all together...

if I want something... if I want something ... it is that no one can control our lives. I dont know if this is something born of me or is the result of the presence of Hades in my body for so many years...

But I want to be free, and I want the Keys to stop make us working at they will...

 

"I want to be a hero for me and my family, I do not care how others see me, if I look like a hero or a villain... but if I want something, it's not being a weapon of the Keys!"


"Then, make it real, I cant see all the time lines, I cant see all the dimensions... but I can see something.

I, Aurum August, can see the power that the Dirty Lovers mean for the Keys, and I wish that That power only has to render accounts to you.

Come in peace, Dalia. Go with your head high, because today I have already been defeated twice...

And that I couldnt see it coming"

 

 


 

 

Parking of the town hall of New Bahia del Sol.

 


I dont last a second on the floor, as when I took a step out of the portal my mother Hannah and my older sister was already getting up in my arms with my mother Elsa on the arm of Hannah, hugging me the three and filling my face with kisses.

"Ya, ya!" I tried to defend myself, not wanting Destructron to see me being so spoiled... but between the arms of the two giantess, I could see how the robot was moving away.


"Are you going back to home, tin man?" Mama Elsa said as she climbed back into Mom's now more spacious shoulder Hannah.


"My job of being a good guy is over for today" Destructron said waving his hand, without turning around or stopping walking. "The next time we see each other we can be like friends or enemies, like rivals or allies... who knows?

Your desire to protect Bahia contrasts with my desire to generate chaos, so we will cross again, that's for sure"


"Destructron!" I shouted support in the arms of my older sister to have more visilidad. This time, the robot stopped. "I forgot to ask the question of Hades to Aurum or whatever it is called! Would you explain to me one day how I cam make him a battery gem?"


The robot stretched lazily, searching for the answer. "Maybe, but only if you defeat me or if you end up with Azure key, whatever happens before!"
And without saying anything else, the robot stopped next to a GUN digitalization pole, disappearing.


A long battle is coming to an end... but the war is not yet decided. And I'm going to make sure that the balance tilts in our favor.