- Text Size +

 


 

 

Part 1: Alliance of disloyalty


Bahia del Sol town hall parking: 7:30 p.m.

 


"GO AWAY FROM MY WAY, DEFECTIVE ROBOT!" Liters and liters of blood flew in all directions, while the cultist by name too long wields his impure sword in an avalanche of choleric blows on Destructron.

The battle didnt seem to want stop, the three bands of it had more than enough energy to continue all night if necessary.


"I cant do that, Sood! If someone is going to unleash the chaos in Bahia, it must be me!" Destructron smiled without losing a millimeter of ground. The security that the robot had in itself was so much that-


"THE BLOOD DOESNT LIE, YOUR FALL WILL BE WRITTEN UNDER THIS MOON!" Sood shouted as he stuck the robot's stomach with his sword smeared with the blood of the Alitian god. Destructron, without losing his smile for a second, growled as he backed up quickly.


"All right, Elsa, I didnt know that a genius of your caliber can be stopped with a simple lock!" In the pectorals of Destructron two small compartments were opened, from which came two small robotic arms, one armed with a digi-printer and the other with a soldering iron which started quickly with repairs.

"Sood, I must say that you are a real pooper without grace or style! You dont let me talk, dont let me attack, you have me only on the defensive! Remember what the psychiatrist told us!"


"We've never talked to any psychiatrist, hell machine!" Sood lunged forward, only to be stopped by Elsa's halberd flying towards him.
Disappearing in one of the multiple pools of blood under his feet, Sood emerged several meters back, taking his time to catch his breath.

 

"I cant take care of trying to open this fucking electronic padlock and take care of your ass at the same time, Dest!" Elsa sighed as she made her halberd reappear in front of her feet. The mayor was completely attacked by the nerves, having to keep an eye on the Ashguard that protected the town hall, another on the padlock that did not seem to want to give and another on the battle between his enemy and the enemy of his enemy.


"I swear that if I find that stupid demon and that orc, I will kill them! I dont care if they are agents of the IFA, how do you run inside the barrier with the access codes of the truck?!" Knocking on the doors of the truck trailer, Elsa typed the following code into her list and again received a negative response. "Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!"


"That doesnt seem like a positive contribution to our relationship, Elsa!" Destructron exchanged blows with Sood, trying at the same time to keep away from the blonde and at the same time trying to snatch the sword of shit. None with good results.

"Sood, how is that you dont get tired?! Also, how can it be that my punches resonate more against you than your slashes against me?!"


"I'VE TEMPERED MY BODY AND SOUL IN THE BLOOD! I WILL FULFILL MY HOLY MISSION TO RECOVER THE TEACHER'S EMBRYO WHATEVER IT TAKES!" The cultist grabbed his sword with both hands, ready to skewer Destructron-


But once you can catch him by surprise, but two? I dont think so.

Grabbing Sood's sword with his elbows, Destructron began to pull forward.
"Life is like a box of chocolates, there are times when you manage to eat some without your parents seeing you..." Tightening his metal teeth, Destructron managed to launch Sood's sword through the air. "Other times you get caught in the act-" And just as the bloody sword fell on the floor, with a wave of his hand Sood pulled her towards him.
"....shit"


Slash! With a precise cut, the bloody iloa managed to reel the head of Destructron that fell on another of the puddles of blood. "Enough of games, give me the embryo and your death will be pious, heretic!" Sood began to walk slowly towards Elsa, waiting for the blonde to open the truck.


"You are both a real pimple in the ass, you know?!" Stepping on the tip of her halberd to rehearse her, Elsa prepared to stop the slash of the cultist. "I dont know how you've become so strong, but using blood against me is a bad idea!" With a quick movement of her feet, Elsa caught a small flame that jumped on the blood shed by the sword.


In the blink of an eye the entire parking lot was engulfed in flames, as Elsa had already personally bought (not for pleasure, if not more for the bad luck of falling blood on her lips) that it was artificial blood created by magic.
Between the flames, Elsa advanced without rest throwing cut after cut against Sood, getting to cut great part of the tunic of the cultist.


"The flame ignites the blood, and returns it to its most primal state! Energy born of chaos, product of the innate strength of our species!" Sood was a real pimple in the ass, that was clear as water. "A force that doesnt discriminate, a force that separates us from false gods like Azure and Scarlet! We are the true heirs of this world, and our will will be one with the rivers that will be born of his divine blood!" Sood raised his sword, colliding with Elsa's halberd.


"For the mother who gave birth to you, shut up one fucking time!" Elsa used all her strength to reduce it, but what she never expected was the cold sensation of steel penetrating her side.


"You cant silence the voices of those who carry the truth, mayor, you cant run away from our destiny" Reversing the situation and removing his sai from Elsa's body, Sood let her fall to her knees on the floor. "Your blood shouldnt run out today, mayor, so just let the soft lullaby of the poison take you to the world of dreams"


Sood started again his advance towards the truck, only to be interrupted by the onslaught of a muscular and hot (in a literal sense) decapitated body. The body of Destructron took its greatest weight to immobilize as much as possible to Sood, who was completely alienated.

"Damn, inferior being, stop fighting and turn off forever!" And while both struggled, Sood managed to see how Elsa slowly rises, stretching her back.


"Poison! nothing bad, I should recognize! But you know?" Elsa started to walk towards both, and after standing next to her, the blonde proceeded to tread with all her strength the hands of robot and cultist, breaking both in the process. "I take my power from the greatest source of energy in this world, my wife! Using things like poison... or radiation, or even trying to incinerate me will only result in failures!"


Releasing a harrowing cry of agony, Sood released his sword."Monsters, you can never stop our holy crusade!" It was all Sood managed to say while Elsa continued to crush his hand.

"Destructron, I'm tired of him, do you do the honors?" The body of the robot raised a hand to make the sign of okay, for moments later grab the head of Sood with both hands and break the neck. "Ufff!" Elsa sighed in relief, while typing on her C-com and activating the parking fire sprinklers. "How are you doing, Mr. Rob?"


The head of Destructron came rolling next to his body, and after a quick repair, began to move again. "This body doesnt have a voice system outside the skull, so I was hoping you wouldnt understand my ambush plan! Now, if you'll allow me, I'm going to take that sword with me-"


Elsa intercept the robot hand, bending backwards to the limit of the Destructron joints. "Oh, but are you leaving now?" Elsa's smile didnt match the actions of the same, but the robot could not stop seeing the charm to such a feat.


"We have formed a temporary alliance! You have whatever it is that is in the truck, and I keep that spit-blood sword so cool! Everyone takes their share of the spoils!" Destructron hoped to get some kind of negotiation with the blonde... but Elsa wasnt willing to give her arm to twist. (Interestingly, she was twisting the arm of the robot)


"Listen well, fucking robot ... I dont know what our friend is referring to, the one disturbed matter of the "embryo of the Master", but until I finds what mean, you dont get out of here" Destructron tried to protest, but Elsa pressed one more his hand reaching the point of beginning to destroy the metal. "You get it?"


"Of course I get it! Just let me go!" Elsa nodded, smiling, releasing the robot's arm and returning to the truck. "Baby, you didnt need to put on that-"


And the empty protests of Destructron disappeared while I saw the same as Elsa. Blood flowed from the sword to Sood's body, which began to replace all the broken bones in place ."You can not run away from your destiny, and my destiny is to take the embryo of the mas-"


"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DIE, FUCKING MORON!" Elsa returned to imbue his halberd and charge again against the resurrected Sood, recovering his sword intercept the attack. "Destructron, do you need an invitation or something?! Come on, fuck! I want to go home to have dinner with my family!"

The robot looked for a few seconds at the truck before launching again against the cultist.


Truck where a small crack of the Alitian god was trembling with sheer fear.

"Dont let a madman like that take me away... please... he is goint to eat me or something!" Hades didnt have a good week, that was obvious. But this? Being locked in a truck with a fucking insane with the only protection of what sounded like the most useless robot in the world... and Elsa?


The little divine recess couldnt stop thinking about what God had offended to end up always in situations like this.

"Ah... of course... I offended Phoenix... damn it! It does not matter in the hands of whoever falls, I'm fucked!"

 

 


 

 

Interlude 1

 


Hannah yawned reluctantly, letting herself fall on the kitchen table. The giantess had been trying to contact... with any of the members of her family without success. Not being able to talk to Elsa while she was taking care of her town hall was relatively common, but what didnt make sense was that neither of the two daughters would not take the calls!


"What will they be doing..." Hannah swung her C-com with her index finger, suffering one of Mother's greatest ills. Excess of negative imagination."I could call mom and ask her to use Flynn... but I dont want to bother her holidays in Alus... and if they are in danger ?! My girls! My little girls!"


Hannah managed to see where the situation was going, and with a quick slap I managed to calm her accelerated heart. Dinner time was approaching, and although today was fried "chicken" night (Terranovae animals had flavors similar to terrestrial ones, so except for clear situations where the flavors varied too much, all the terrestrial dishes kept the names after leaving the Earth), Hannah was unable to rejoice even half as usual.

Such were the nerves and fear that the giantess felt that she was unable to dial the number of the takeaway restaurant.


"City warning-" The sound of the TV still lit up the attention of Hannah, who didnt expect to hear anything other than the series she had in the background while cleaning. "All civilians without level 4 battle authorization must stay away from the administrative district of New Bahia. " We repeat, all civilians-" And while the presenter was still talking, Hannah saw her two daughters show their C-com to the agents of Gun and managed to break police control.


Hannah's mind was blocked for a few minutes, until the giantess managed to return to itself.

"... I kill them, I kill them both, then Elsa, and then I kill them again... yep, that's the plan"

Hannah slowly got up from her chair and walked towards the entrance of the house. Such was the annoyance of the giantess that she didnt even bother to change her sandals after hearing how the back ribbon of her was broken.

 

 


 

 

Part 2: Million bet

 


Fear filled every inch of the body of both sisters, while they saw torrents of blood shoot out from behind the town hall. Jets of blood shot with as much power as if they emerged from geysers. Sarah held her little sister (although each time she was bigger... and heavier) against her chest, while running down the street jumping every car, bike or bike abandoned by people during their escape to a safe place.


Whenever a giantess appeared in a movie, the directors looked for the way to put the famous scene of running on cars, and although Dalia was delighted this time to see her sister represented one of the most legendary roles in the film industry... what am I saying?! THERE ARE FUCKING  BLOOD GEYSER FLYING FROM WHERE MY MOTHER IS FIGHTING!

"Run Sarah! Run!"

 

"You dont have to tell me!" Sarah focused her eyes on the town hall, trying to discern if the building had an active Ash-guard. "Little sister, do you think the town hall is active or just shines for something?"


"I do not have it very clear... why- Ahhhh!" Sarah decided to play everything to a single letter. After accumulating enough momentum, the giantess supported her hand on the façade of the town hall and in an act of pure physical power she jumped over the building.


Meanwhile in the parking lot the battle between the false alliance between Elsa and Destructron and Sood continued, this time with the cultist demonstrating all the power of his impure sword. With the simple act of driving the sword into the asphalt, tides and geysers of blood emerged from the ground, taking cars parked with them.

Elsa and Destructron tried to shelter up on one of the roofs with solar panels.(For which Elsa could not stop suffering, just imagining the cost of repairs) 

 

"Succumb to the blood of those who have risked everything! Surrender before" Sood stopped his speech by noticing how a small plastic ball landed in his mouth, spitting on the spot.


"We've got it, religious torrents and that! Now why dont you stop pretending to flood an OUTDOOR PARKING, genius?!" Destructron tried manteneres away from the geysers, because although a few liters of blood would not be a big problem, the pressure with which the blood emerged from the ground was certainly dangerous.


"Your words are empty-"


"Do you know what is also empty?! Your fucking crazy cultist head of... of... I'm so pissed that I do not even know what to tell you!" And Destructron could swear, because the blonde was so furious that even her cheeks began to turn red. (And not precisely because of the blood that splashed his body)


Sood nailed the sword deeper into the ground, releasing an even larger current of blood. "CAN YOU INTERRUPT ME IF YOU WAN.... want?" After seeing a growing shadow over the bloody parking lot, Sood looked up at the sky... only to see something huge falling on it.


PLAFFF!!!! Sarah's landing was smooth, as soft as one can land on a small bloody surface... but the giantess thought she had stepped on some kind of small motorcycle because of the crack she had made when it broke.

"Mom, are you okay?!" The giantess ran to her mother, kneeling and leaving Dalia on the floor.


Where before Dalia cant managed to see over the roof, now it was just at neck height. "Mama! Sarah is super crazy! She has jumped over the town hall without looking! It was amazing!" The teen giantess was super-excited, resting her hands on the roof.


"Dalia, you have no aura, how do you commit the madness of coming here?!" Elsa sighed, rubbing her temples, regretting having to ruin her little daughter's amusement. "Sarah, good work with the cultist, by the way"


"Cultist, what cultist? have I done something?" Sarah blinked as she turned to the parking lot, trying to find what she supposed she had done.


Destructron couldnt resist the laughter, which became serious as soon as the robot spotted a stream of blood heading towards Sarah's foot. "What a pity... he is going resuscitate now... Dalia, do you have the gun I sent you in the market?"


Dalia lifted her shirt from behind, taking out the revolver and showing it. "Of course! Wait, it was yours? I thought it was the typical thing Grandpa used to do-"


"WHY AND HOW DO YOU GIVE A GUN TO MY DAUGHTER?! Do you have processor problems or what, crazy metallic idiot?!" Elsa pulled her own hair out of sheer frustration, but what was drawing the attention of her daughters silenced her.


Sood's crushed and pulverized corpse detached itself from Sarah's soles, floating in the air as the stream of blood repaired any wound her body had suffered. Sood opened his eyes suddenly, screaming at full lung.

"Crushmetramplemetearmetopiecesincineratemeelectrocutemehangmeinjectme withthelastsolutiondrownmepoisonmeshootmeconsumemyfleshandmybones! Whatever you want, you can never stop my return! I have been chosen to recover the embryo of the Master at any cost! Not even death dares to separate me from my sacred mission!" Sood tore off his tunic, throwing it to the ground and showing his body covered in runic tattoos. The eyes of the cultist began to shine in an intense red while the blood that covered the parking lot was detached as if it had never been there, floating towards Sood and covering his body with a full-blooded armor in constant movement.

"Dont pray to any god, they will never listen to you! Believe in yourselves because that is the only strength that we have left!"


The quartet remained in complete silence, with the empty looks and without moving any. The reality... is that none of the four had managed to fully understand the first message of Sood. But what everyone understood was the seriousness of the situation.

Elsa took a step forward, looking towards her eldest daughter. "Sarah, have you brought your mittens?"


Sarah nodded, pulling of her shirt neck and pulling her mittens off her cleavage. "Always ready for what may arise, mom"


Elsa nodded, looking at Dalia this time. "Little bug, my C-com is still attached to the truck, and since I cant let you fight without aura, you will be my hands and brain in this battle. Get to the truck, unlock the trailer, take whatever the of the IFA they were transporting and take it inside the town hall... the Ash-guard will recognize your genetic code, so nothing will happen to cross it through one of the doors"


"But Mom, I have the revolver-" Elsa's look was clear enough, and as much as Dalia was annoyed, the giantess was clear that she had to obey.


Sood raised his impure sword, causing a stream of blood to emerge beneath Dalia's feet with enough force to knock down the growing giantess. "It doesnt matter how much you try to separate yourself! Useless acts will be useless no matter who comes along-"


Sarah, with a completely enraged look, leapt towards Sood, throwing a straight right hand powered by her innate aura power. As a Dirty Lover, Sarah possessed an aura regeneration beyond normal, and unlike her little sister, Sarah had trained through meditation to control this flow of aura. 

Also, when one talks about what Sarah have to defend herself, the correct thing would be to ask what she doesnt have. Motivated by her mother, Sarah and Elsa take classes in all kinds of martial arts, combat styles with white weapons and even small classes of archery and rifle.


The punch was more than enough to throw Sood to the ground, smashing the asphalt and giving Elsa enough time to teleport over the cultist and nail his halberd into his stomach. "As I imagined, it's just blood flowing! This doesnt defend! Destructron, do your thing!"


Destructron faster than a mechanical truck slid... rather, he flew at full speed on the ground to snatch the impure sword. "How are you going to regenerate now, eh cultist-" And without even letting go of the sword, blood flowed from it to Sood, releasing a bloody nova that pushed back the whole world.

"Come on, that's not fair! Change of plans! I'll gonna destroy that sword even if I have to take half Bahia ahead!" Destructron crashed both fists, opening compartments on both sides of his arms shaped speaker.


"Your futile attempts dont undermine my moral ferra! Prepare to fall before the real blood!" Sood pointed his hands at Sarah, firing a beam red like blood that the giantess eluded by the hair. The beam continued its journey until it hit the barrier of the town hall, vanishing.


And all this epic fight... is going on without me! I just got to the trailer... and my mother has not thought of a small detallle... very small:

I am totally unable to press any key of Mom's C-com.


Is too small! Why does the universe seem to conspire to make my growth look bad?!

I can read the numbers that appear, but I cant type the combination in any way... even with the little finger I just press several keys at the same time.If only they were analog keys and not a touch screen! I could use the nail to type!


Where's that Rebecca bitch when we needs it?!


Calm down, Dalia... you're a smart girl! Something has to happen to you-

 

BOOOOOOM!!!!! FLLLSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH!!!!


"Destructron! I'm in the middle, fuck!" I turned quickly to see my mother covered in what looked like freezing foam, trying to get rid of it.

 

"I couldnt shot to Sood without aiming at you! My freezing gun isnt so precise!" Destructron tried to defend himself, but Sood kept pouncing on him again and again, closing any type of window that the robot had to re-shoot.


Sarah raised her mother, and after concentrating her aura, melted all the freezing foam. "Are you okay, mom?" Elsa nodded before going for Sood, followed by Sarah trying to hit a new concentrated punch on the cultist. Unfortunately for everyone, Sood this time seemed more concentrated than ever, sinking into the blood and dodging the attacks of the three.


...They need my help, and I cant help them while this stupid lock...

WAIT FOR A MOMENT! DALIA YOU ARE A GENIUS!


Taking out again her revolver, Dalia pointed... it doesnt happen to you that when you want to narrate something that you do or did in the third person is strange? What else!

 

PUUMMMM!! Express locks opening service! Dahlia to serve you! What a genius I am!

 
And... let's see what hides behind door number 3...


"Hello, Dalia" Hades stuck like a mosquito to the crystalline wall of his capsule, talking mentally with the giantess. The bond between the two was more than enough for the shattered god to start a cloth.


"Ohhh... this is the truck that Destructron said this morning... I should have suspected it, but I thought maybe there would be two trucks! One false and one with the real content!" Dalia sighed, watching how she could get the capsule trapped by multiple security locks.


"You came to rescue me, right? I have a deal-"


"Hades, stop stories" The giantess pointed her gun towards Hades, who began to tremble. "Why that idiot wants you specifically? It'snt that you're anything special!"


"...and what do you want me to tell you?! The IFA captured me not far from the Magic Fun Park! I didnt even get too far away- "A second bloody nova exploded in the middle of the parking lot, forcing Dalia to hide inside the trailer. Grunts from Sarah and meaningless screams from Sood filled the air.


"Shiiiit! How can that imbecile be so strong?!" Dalia hit the side wall of the trailer, making it tremble. The giantess was a bit too big for the trailer, and every little movement was accompanied by crunches.


"From what I've heard, he's using some kind of enchanted weapon in alitian blood, if you dont destroy the base of the sword, it will continue to regenerate both her and the cultist." Dalia turned to the container, blinking confused.


"Why do you tell me that? You do not sound like you..."


"I'm not going to let a shitty sect use me as a ritual, my best chance to survive here is to help you save me!" No matter how much sense his words had, Dalia had and knew that she should suspect him.


In the end, the teen giantess had a first idea of r03;r03;what she could do to decant the fight in her favor... but for that she needed a little more time. Dalia turned around as best she could in the trailer, sitting with the Hades capsule between her legs.

"It's time to see how far I can force our destiny!" Dalia closed the trailer doors, wished her sister and mother good luck.

(No to destructron ... and less after knowing that it has a lot of copies of the same body)

 

 


 

 

Interlude 2:

 


The GUN security control was working tirelessly, rejecting everyone who wanted to join the fight. Unfortunately, some stupid manager had told the press that civilians could join the battle with a level 4 pass, which in seconds Zoe said was false.

The GUN agents did not have a second rest, stopping everyone by order of the mayor herself.


Except one person.


The soldiers of GUN trembled when they saw Hannah moving along the avenue full of people who went out of their way, offering her a free way. Citizens wishing her luck or citizens instigating her to kill the one who had disturbed the peace of her city... but in the end neither of the two groups had any impact on Hannah.

The look of the giantess was pure anger and flames.


"Lad... lad... Lady Hannah, what are you doing here?" The person in charge of the security control went out from the top of the security tower, looking directly at the waist of the giantess.


Hannah took a step back, squatting on her haunches and placing her face directly in front of the agent (who was almost about to wet herself on top of a pure fear)

"I will pass, raise the barrier or I will go over, you choose how you want it to be in your record, agent"


The agent could feel Hannah's slow, heavy breathing, directly moving her own suit. "You know I cant do that-"


"Listen well, little man" Hannah lifted a finger placing it on the security tower, pressing lightly. "My wife and my daughters are in there, so I'm going to go in. You can pretend to be a good agent all you want or you can have empathy for a mother desperate to protect her family... or I can tear this defensive post apart... believe me I can, I play on it days Infamous Second Son and I'm an expert in destroying defense post... "Hannah blew hard through her nose, causing a gust of wind that pushed the agent backward.


The agent was so scared, he could only bring his mic to his mouth to whisper, while they raised the fence for giantess.

"Good choice, agent, now go ahead with your work, I'll make sure Zoe knows you've done well" Hannah passed the security check, and after a few steps, a loud noise called the attention of agents and giantess.


Slash! The upper strap of Hannah's sandals broke, leaving the giantess unable to continue using them.

"Oh my god... what a pity moment" Hannah moved the toes of her foot, which protruded slightly above the sandal. "I have to buy a new washing machine, or call the technician... this starts to be very irritating" The giantess crouched down, picking up both sandals in one hand... although what really caught her attention was one of the cars of the GUN agents.

"Guys, I'm taking this, okay? I think I'll need it." Hannah grabbed the car with her other free hand, continuing her way to the town hall barefoot but loaded with tools.


The agent waited until Hannah was far enough to sigh, scared and screaming with fear as soon as he heard some footsteps that turned out to be one of his companions.

"Sir... I think we have chosen the wrong defense post for this street"


"And why?... What happened now? My heart could not stand other scares..."

The agent took off his protective helmet, wiping the sweat with a sleeve.

"Well you see... this defense point is supposed to be 32 feet above ground level to be able to look directly at the average giantess at the height above her navel... and as you sir will have seen, Hannah, who is not a tall giantess, was much higher than it should"


The agent closed his eyes for a moment. "I already think about how strange was looking directly at her crotch... call the base and warn that we have taken an erroneous portable defense post.... what a last day before retirement I am having..."