- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Contains male/male interactions. If this is not thy cup of soda, turn back.

The grey toned mouse boy leapt from window sill to window sill, the wind rushed past his large ears, the plan was simple, grab the food from  a dorm, run back to the hole in the floor and feast.

  He shook himself from the thought, and gently slapped his rosy red cheeks; the small mouse boy hustled along the outside window sills. Occasionally he had to stop and wait as a giant student peered out the window at the afternoon sun or out at the commons.

He smiled as he found luck was with him, an open dorm window!

 Quickly he scurried to it, his breath caught in his throat as he saw the door handle to the room jiggle, the sound of a key slowly being inserted and the handle being turned, a voice on the other side calling out “Good night Eiji!”.

With a quick leap he bounded to the nearby computer desk, then leapt to the simple twin bed, then and scampered underneath the bed.

He let out a relieved sigh as a pair of large, well cared for feet walked in, the sway of a blood red foxtail with a white tip occasionally swayed into view, the fabric of what appeared to be Hakama occasionally covered them, the sound of what seemed to be Kendo training gear being unceremoniously dropped along with a small, slotted box, then the sight of the Hakama being slipped off and cast aside, and came to rest atop the dropped gear. But there was something more, he heard pained, pleading and whimpering.

 

The mouse hunkered down a little, to get a better look at the room's owner, a rare sight, a half breed, human and fox he mused, maybe seventeen, just shy of eighteen he mused and paused to admire the well toned body, the ebony hair, done in a tight pony tail with adorable bangs that draped sexily over the right side, before he slipped back under the shadows the bed provided.

The giant sat down and slipped on a pair of flip flops and started on some computer work his sole occasionally hitting the foam rubber sole of the flip flop, causing the mouse to shudder as he remembered seeing many a gory death at feet like those as well as  what was the norm for these lands.

His kind were pets, slaves and sometimes worse in the eyes of the giants, for now he mused, he was trapped, the whimpering and moans continued though, and as he squinted his eyes, he could make out a tiny hand sticking from the box, barely outlined in the fabric of the Hakama that had been draped over it.

Still he stayed where he was, he knew the moment he left his hiding spot, he was doomed, and would it be dashed against the soles of the room's sole occupant? Eaten? He didn't care to think on it, so for now...he waited.

An hour passed, the sun long since started to set, and bathed the room in a eerie orange glow, the half breed stood and walked to a switch and had come dangerously close to his hiding place, the poor mouse was able to catch the faint scent of sweat from those massive feet as the giant flicked a light on, then went back to his seat.

He eyed those feet both with a perverted sense of awe and terror, a bored sigh came from the fox teen as he kicked the flip flops off, the sound of a stomach gurgle filled the room.

"Glad mom sent that care package, was getting sick of dorm food," he said as he stood and took a few steps over to his discarded belongings, and batted the clothing away from the covered box before he moved back to his desk.

The faint sound of a click then some more panicked screams, one was abruptly cut off as the anthro mouse ducked down again, covered by the shadows over the bed, seeing a tiny feline being hungrily shoved into the giant fox teen's mouth, the giant seeming to not care about the screams, the long, white tail of the poor feline flailed and writhed out the side of his mouth, like a live piece of pasta.

 

He felt his blood run cold as he watched the scene, but was helpless, he winced as he saw the boy roll the poor feline around in his mouth a little, and then opened it, he could tell as the feline reached out desperate to escape.  He offered a silent prayer for her as the giant slurped her back in, and then bit down, the sound of a muffled crunch echoed within the pert cheeks, then another, then another, accompanied by a squish noise akin to one chewing gum, and an exaggerated swallow and a small belch.

 

The giant rose and moved to a bookshelf, the sound of a bag of chips being opened partially drowned out the screams of panic. The mouse watched as the giant fox boy shoveled some greedily into his mouth, a few of them dropped to the floor and skittered under the desk, he heard his own belly rumble, but "not just yet" he told himself.

 

The giant sat down, and reached for another one, he grimaced with a faint whine, "She only sent three, '" he sighed wistfully as he lifted another out, this one a rather rotund bear caused Eiji to squeal a bit "Awesome, I love ursines, though a bit much to eat at once." The bear begged "God no.I...I have kids....p...please let me go!"

 

Eiji sighed, they all had some excuse, even the ones his family bred were whiners, he rolled his eyes, and ignored the pleas for mercy, holding the bear tight and opened his maw, his tongue lolled out, stained red from the last victim as he ran it along the bear's cheek, he smirked a bit as the bear actually tried to fight back, he made a little game of it. The bear would swing out of maddening fear; Eiji would simply move his head back "Almost had me that time, come on put some heart into it"

 

Another swing, a growl coming from the bear as Eiji pulled him away from his maw "Aww that's strike two, one more and you're out" he cooed in a arrogant tone.

 

The bear panted, anger and humiliation slowly over rode his fear, he then bit down on the hand that held him, teeth sinking into the flesh, but not enough to draw blood.

 

"Ow, damnit do you know how hard I work to keep my skin smooth?!" Eiji roared, vanity clear in his voice "Fine, you bite me," the bear felt his stomach leave him as Eiji pulled him close, his mouth opened and settled around the bear's arm, who tried to jerk it free as those sharp teeth slowly sank in, the skin tearing before a horrid crunch and a scream of pain echoed in the room.

"I bite you" the fox boy replied, mouth full as he swallowed, then shrugged and took another bite, the other arm this time, the bear long since lost consciousness from shock.

Eiji seemed to not notice, or not care as he slowly chewed and swallowed, before taking another bite, the head this time, which he rolled around in his mouth like a jawbreaker, then bit down unceremoniously and swallowed.

 

He groaned a bit, his stomach rumbled some as he sighed at the half eaten bear and tossed it in the trash like an unwanted candy bar.

 

"God I forgot how filling you guys were....." he eyed the last one, a female squirrel, a dark stain around her makeshift shorts as she looked up at him and dropped to her hands and knees, hands clasped together, as she begged and babbled madly.

 

"Well I can't let you go to waste, now can I?" he murmured as he thought, absent mindedly he grabbed the squirrel, and walked to a mini fridge off in the corner of his room.

He bent down, back toward the hidden mouse as he opened the door to the fridge, the small, bright light outlined the half breed as the squirrel could heard as she screamed again as the small freezer compartment opened then closed quickly, then the refrigerator door itself, Eiji walked back to his desk, dusted his hands off with a smile before flopping back into his computer chair and sighed "May as well finish this homework."

 

All the while, Eiji didn't know he was being watched, the small mouse rooted to his spot, as he tried to shake off what he just saw, something that he should've been used to, but for now....think of myself he thought, had the half breed left he could've saved them.

 

He moved away from the bed and sighed, as hunger slowly entered his mind, affected his judgment, he moved over to one of the bed legs. The mouse’s eyes glued to Eiji as he typed away, his eyes then lowered and watched those feet.

 Eiji crossed his legs, and wiggled his bare toes for a bit as idly, he looped the band of a flip flop around his big toe and dangled it a bit before letting it drop to the floor, a soft smack his reward for his dull play before he groaned and stretched a bit and leaned back in his chair, and flailed as he almost lost his balance then sat upright again and mussed his hair in a sudden bout of frustration.

"If I could only get the hang of these dang Calculus problems, why did I have to skip this week?"

The giant thumped his head on the desk and let it rest there a moment, then the faint sound of snoring came from him the mouse’s eyes widened and without a second thought.

He began to make his way toward the desk, and the long forgotten chips, his nose wrinkled as he could smell them "Sour cream and onion!" he exclaimed quietly as he neared the desk and approached those large feet.

His mind awash with horrid memories of seeing others like him obliterated underneath the sole of an uncaring giant, the lucky ones he mused, always were stomped, quickly and without fuss or just humiliated enough to learn their lesson and be reminded of their place in the grand scheme of things.

Others were toyed with, their lives ground out slowly like one would a discarded cigarette, no matter how much one saw it, the red goo that oozed between a giant or giantess's toes, and welled up into a twitching puddle beneath their sole, an execution for a boring pet, or one that outlived its purpose.

He focused back on the task at hand, his body tensed as he bit his lower lip and crept slowly and ever closer towards those feet and beyond them the life giving food he'd waited on since this horror began.

 

On tip toes he crept and maneuvered between those large feet and thanked whatever deity was listening as he squeezed between those soft soles and finally found his way to the back end of the desk a bit too close for his liking to those feet but he'd make due.

He felt safe, and was near his prize. He leaned down to take a bite of the chip when he froze; movement caught his attention out the corner of one of his large, brown eyes.

Eiji's foot jerked some, enough so that his big toe on his right foot brushed against the Chu’s heaving chest, but thankfully it didn't pin him. The mouse froze in place and almost soiled himself in fear, his eyes transfixed on that toe, the poor dear able to see his own panicked reflection in the manicured nail. He tried to force himself to move, but his legs refused to obey him, as they effectively locked him in place.

 

He agonized over his predicament for a long moment as he stood there, his breath sped up and fogged that buffed nail, the foot jerked again, and bowled him over the mouse boy winced a bit and coughed, and then his eyes screwed shut in fear as he heard a half coherent

"What was that??"

The feet moved, and pressed flat to the hardwood floor while the legs connected to them rose, as Eiji stood and pushed the chair away as his right foot moved forward, the big and second toe splayed apart and gripped the terrified invader between them roughly and slowly drug him into the light.

 Eiji's surprised face looked down at him, he mused in the back of his mind that he'd be fairly sexy, if he weren't terrified out of his skull right now, the high cheek bones and sandy complexioned skin of the teen's face.  The brilliant green eyes that were full or mirth looked down at him, a faint smile crossed his lips as his tongue poked out and ran across them, a free hand moved a the black bangs from over his left eye.

 

"Well what do we have here? An escaped snack? Wait...couldn't be. I tossed her in the freezer." he said to himself as he ignored the tiny creature's panicked squeals as he flailed without much effect.

 He giggled a little at how he felt underfoot and scrunched his sole a little, and reveled in the feel of that tiny body over each crease as he bent down and pinned the mouse’s arms to his side and lifted him from between his toes.

 

Eiji smirked as he squeezed his captive a bit "Well, looks like I won't be bored much longer huh my little friend?” a finger went to his lips as a smile spread across it. ” its good thing you showed, because I've had a long, boring and miserable day."

 

He squirmed and whimpered tears of panic in his eyes, the giant able to feel his little heartbeat as it slammed against his ribcage like a jackhammer as he struggled to find his voice “P....Please let me go!"

 A smirk crossed Eiji's full lips, "Now why would I want to do that, honestly now. Let you go and what, let someone else have their way with you?” The giant paced a little as he spoke.

 “I’d hoped  for a little sport from you before I smear you under foot just to see what my friends are talking about, a little fun to take the edge off my day." he laughed haughtily, and reveled in the absolute control he held over this little life, he squirmed a little, and let out a lustful sigh.

The mouse boy froze as if someone dunked him in ice water. "Sp..sport?!

Eiji sighed again and blushed a little despite his current demeanor, a bulge in his pants very visible.

 "Hmm, actually, maybe I'll wait to smoosh you," he cooed, as his free hand thumbed the elastic of his shorts and pushed them down and kicked them away from his body.

The mouse looked down, his body still shivered with fright as he eyed the respectable member now exposed to the cool air. It throbbed ever so slightly the mouse gasped a little as Eiji's grip tightened as he removed his shirt, the tiny one had to endure the experience of going through the short sleeves while he gasped for breath, when he exited he was greeted by the slightly toned, lithe and now nude body of his captor.

Eiji then moved to sit on the bed his hips swayed a bit during the short walk before he sat down heavily, legs spread apart. His maleness exposed in lewd fashion and rigid as he opened his palm and tore off the little would be thief’s meager clothes, and let out a scathing laugh as he poked at his comparatively insignificant member.

 

"Heh, let me show you a real cock." he squeezed the mouse again, and placed him on top of his hot girth, he murred softly as he felt the squirming toy grip onto his penis,  desperate to stay on top of it  not fall to the hard floor below.

 

 

Eiji fondled his balls a little, and enjoyed the balancing act, his breath heavy with lust. "I'll make you a deal, please me tonight, and I might let you live.......might."

The tiny one’s face flushed with humiliation, reduced to a plaything for this student, but what choice did he have, even if it was only half a chance he'd live, it was still a chance.

Eiji crossed his arms and looked down as he waited "Well, what are you waiting for? Are you going to work, or maybe I should just go ahead and crush you?" his hand moved towards the mouse’s head, ready to pinch it off of his body as if he were simply going to pluck a grape

 

He shuddered as those fingers shadowed his head and slowly he worked his small hands into the throbbing member while he fought to keep his balance, every little rub and fidget sent small jolts of pleasure through the larger being's member, the poor tiny put everything he had into the full body hand job as it were. He leaned down; his body trembled with fear still as he placed a kiss on that huge cock and winced at the salty, musky taste.

 

Eiji groaned softly and leaned back, his hands gripped the sheets as he looked down  at his little captive, a condescending tone in his voice "That's good pet, keep it up," he paused as he groaned softly, "You might get a rewards at this rate....m..move closer to my tip now." he ordered as the small being rubbed, his cock grew harder and pulsated beneath the helpless Chu as the fox boy enjoyed the attention

 

While Eiji enjoyed being serviced, the mouse sagged as his strength abandoned him. His hands were raw, and ached from the rubbing, unsure if he was even affecting his cruel captor, he slowed his pace some and winced at his sore hands, then the command and a gaze at those potentially deadly feet renewed his vigor as he slowly moved towards the tip which now leaked copious amounts of pre cum.

 

Eiji smirked, the tiny really wasn't doing that much for him physically, but psychologically the sheer power he held over him  was such a rush and it made him all the more horny to know that this tiny, insignificant being was pleasing him on a false promise. His cock jerked again as it reached its full length, a steady stream of pre-cum oozing from it "Now lick it.....lick it worm!" his voice boomed, thankful that the room was pretty well sound proofed.

 

The mouse whimpered, as his grip on that member tightened; the poor doomed thing scooted up like a logger as he climbed a tree. When he reached the slit, he swallowed nervously as he felt the eyes of his captor upon him. His body trembled and sent little shocks of pleasure though Eiji's throbbing member and then after a deep breath, he took a lick, the giant's cream salty, almost overpoweringly so.

He gagged a little which prompted a coy laugh from the fox boy as a finger pushed his head down to the slit and coated his face in the thick slime.  

Out of fear the mouse licked again and sent a jolt of sexual pleasure through Eiji's cock head and caused him to moan out loudly his hand reached out and roughly snagged the mouse as he went to his knees, face down on the bed and began to grind his cock against the tiny creature.

 The mouse squirmed in terror and pain, more moans came from his giant rapist, the fox boy’s pert, toned ass in the air as if he was on top of some imaginary mate as they fucked. His tail draped to the side, his cock so hard that even though the blinding pre that slowly coated his miniscule body in a sheet of white, he was able to see it throb angrily, and hear Eiji's frenzied sexual pants.

 

Eiji ground against his plaything as he jerked himself harder than he had in a long time. He used the tiny to get off seen as nothing more than a toy as he ground and rubbed and stroked the tiny one raw as he came close to release.

The mouse himself despite the pain he felt as the salty cream burned at his eyes and clogged his mouth, ears and nose was amazed no true harm had come to him throughout all this abuse, Eiji's voice heard through the cum clogging his ears "One more lick tiny" he panted heavily, his body shined with perspiration "Do it....one more like" the voice demanded, Eiji very clearly on the edge of bliss, and wanted that one more push.

 

The mouse shook his head, "No, no more please" he whimpered, his belly bloated from the pre-cum that gushed and sloshed over him throughout this ordeal, tears of pain and sorrow came from his eyes, but unable to be seen as that cock pulsed lewdly at him as another dribble of pre oozed over him.

A tight squeeze against that throbbing member and the air being crushed from his lungs changed that tune as he wearily lapped at that gushing slit, his hands reached out to grab the huge, circumcised cock head to get a grip as he lavished a half hearted kiss and licked slowly along the slit, the little one totally drained now.

 

Eiji let out one final moan as he jerked himself one last time, he went to his knees, and his bare heels rested under his ass as he jerked with his free hand, and held the mouse in front of his pulsing cock.

He shuddered as a  gout of thick cream sprayed forth accompanied by a triumphant, guttural groan as  seed spattered everywhere, coated his sweat soaked pillow, and of course all over the poor tiny one who felt as if he'd been battered in a heavy rain,  another 3 good spurts left him dripping wet.

Eiji's hand was covered with sticky cum as he panted, and relaxed and let the abused toy drop between his thighs, a shuddering moan escaped his lips as he bounced off the flaccid, still sensitive cock, a hand moving to lick a bit of his own cum off his hand as he looked down at him, the smirk of superiority had returned to his face, his hair plastered to it from the sweat. "You were a fun toy."

 

The tired mouse looked up, exhausted, eyes red, fur matted to him as Eiji's cum dried upon him, his eyes hopeful "Does...does this mean I'm free?"

 

Before he could react, Eiji's cum soaked hand swatted him from the bed, as if he were a cat toy, he had time enough to realize he was in free fall before he landed on the hard wood floor, his knees hit first, and sent a shock of pain through him as he felt a sickening crunch and a shrill squeak forced from his lungs as he looked back.

 

Eiji rose as that feeling of power welled up in him again as he looked down at the injured and used mouse. "A fun toy indeed, but why should I spare you," a hand went to slowly stroke his cock again as he watched the tiny try and drag himself away with a shattered knee, the fall seemed to have done more damage than Eiji thought, he frowned a bit.

 "And here I hoped to use you at least once more, pity."

 

The mouse dug his hands into the floor, as he tried desperately to escape, to pull himself to a small corner, somewhere; anywhere safe from what he knew was inevitable.

Eiji was behind him making exaggerated steps, the sharp smack of his bare footfalls echoed in his ears sounded like a coffin nail, the fox boy’s sweaty, nude body loomed over him, like something out of a horror movie.

In a fear induced burst of adrenaline he groaned and tried to force himself to his feet, only to collapse under his own weight. He looked back, seeing the sweaty; death dealing feet edge ever closer.

Eiji was amused, as he watched this cum soaked toy try to escape him, he left a trail of cum much like a slug left slime, it amused him in some way, but he had homework to do, and there'd always be more like him, it was time for the game to end.

 

He let him crawl another half meter, then raised his foot over him,  savored the feel of power, the fact that the shadow over the little mouse was soon going to end its life, with a rapid move he brought it down hard, a loud smack heard throughout the room. The mouse covered his eyes as he felt the wind displaced around him, as he slowly opened them, the foot was in front of him, the smell of sweat and sex permeating his nostrils as it was not even an inch away from him.

 

"Just where do you think you're going?" Eiji said coolly, his voice seductive, teasing even, his hand fondling his tight, spent balls as his free hand rested on his hip in a stance that screamed arrogance.

 

"I promised you’d be free, didn't I?" he smirked some, the voice so full of sarcasm and mockery it dug into the mouse's very being. Eiji moved the foot back and gently turned the injured mouse boy over with the care one would use on a wounded bird, and pushed him forward a little

“Well, get going, you’re free now, oh silly me, I meant free for me to do what I pleased, how absent minded of me.”

He smirked at how this little gesture was enough to cause the small mouse so much pain, he grinned as he watched the leg twist and crunch but most disturbing as the mouse looked up, was the innocent grin Eiji gave him, as if nothing were wrong as he stood there and fondled himself, drunk on the power that had over taken him.

 

He fought the pain again, and tried to press himself up and drag himself off, he refused to simply die without an attempted at escape. He flipped himself to his belly, and slowly began to drag himself away again, the shadow of Eiji's foot slowly tracked him for a good minute taunted him, before the tip of his big toe pressed down on that injured leg, a dull crunch and a squish elicited a squeal of pain from the mouse, the pain blinded him, caused all thought of escape to leave.

 

Eiji smirked again, cock hard as he shuddered and stroked himself again, pre-cum already dripped down on the injured prey. The smirk showed his cruel ecstasy as he dragged his toe back, and pulled the poor mouse with it.

His foot rose again, a streak of blood evident on the floor his sole stained red, but he would worry about it later, his sexual desire took precedent as he set the foot down on the wounded mouse boy, shuddering as he squirmed feebly against the soft, warm, wrinkled sole. The mouse boy’s head pinned beneath the ball of his tormentor’s foot as the pressure slowly increased.

 

"Ahhhhh, thank you tiny....No one else will have you like I did....t.take that to your end my little toy," he groaned huskily as he pressed down, sighing hedonistically as he felt the first small crunches and cracks as the body began to collapse.

 The mouse boy could only gurgle an inaudible "no" as the intensity of pain overwhelmed his senses.

Eiji groaned softly as he came again, a deluge no less plentiful spattered down on the floor his cock jerked. The fox boy murred as the warm seed spattered his foot, and oozed between his toes. It dripped down on the mouse boy as he stepped down with a bit more force, the mouse’s hand twitched as it poked and twisted between the giant’s toes.

With a cruel sneer Eiji clenched them, and smirked at the soft crunch as the arm twisted horribly. The mouse felt jerked painfully in as ribs cracked like the potato chips he so wanted earlier. His vision turned red as he felt blood ooze from his body then, a dull, sickening noise akin to a water balloon being burst.

Eiji sighed as he ground his foot in the mess, and slowly slid his foot back, a content sigh escaped his lips as he staggered in a drunken, erotic stupor to his chair, and sat down, the cool leather pleased his hot, nude body as he sighed.

 

"Now....about that homework'" he tossed a look to the crushed mouse boy on his floor "Shame I crushed you tiny....you probably knew more about Trigonometry than me.